Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

winter-is-coming.gif

You all will be fine.
I am going against you all with my witch alt, but that was planning before our merger and I just don't wanna bog myself down.

Words of advice, TALK TO YOUR PARTNER
They're people. Don't argue. Don't report. Play nice and you'll get the same in return.

*waves the moral support flag*

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Who is our Army Guy around here?

Okay, so Condor and I are hashing out our duel via PM. And I had a few questions?

• Obj B: Do we know how many friendly units will be defending the base? Condor wants to attack it wisely and I really don't know the best way to go about it. It appears in pictures to be an Imperial Installation from the TOR MMO. So I am just sorta assuming it to be a retrofitted Silver Military Installation with an Army Compliment. Maybe???

Thoughts? NPCs? Terrain? Climate? Air Support? ...Who's our Army-Guy around here? :p

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Well that's my attention caught! :p

Hmm...we don't REALLY have an Army Guy of late, recently the Silvers have been quite stretched so this merger will certainly improve that I'm sure.

I think.... [member="Matsu Ike"] will have certain alts with more knowledge of our defenses, or @Thurion Heavensheid.

I'm pretty useless in that respect, sorry! God....am I'm a Master. *shame*

[member="Karen Roberts"]

I'd say a company or two of Antarian Rangers would be stationed there to guard it during normal circumstances. It really depends on how long we've known about the invasion IC and how long we've had to prepare for it.

As for what it is, I'd say it still serves its old purpose only under Silver Sanctum control.

From what I know Ziost is a snow planet, kinda like Hoth. As for air support I have no idea. :p

[member="Karen Roberts"] given it proximity to Jailhouse 41 and the shadows compound that was built in the dominion of Malachor V there would be some of the more troopers over simple rangers and a small compliment of shadows. During the dominion of Ziost it was being explored and slightly fortified with Disciples setting up a small sect to give those working there protection, rangers were deployed.

Willa Isard said:
given it proximity to Jailhouse 41 and the shadows compound that was built in the dominion of Malachor V there would be some of the more troopers over simple rangers and a small compliment of shadows. During the dominion of Ziost it was being explored and slightly fortified with Disciples setting up a small sect to give those working there protection, rangers were deployed.
Or this. The Ziost dominion was before my time, I'm afraid. :p

Kha'ro said:
I've never done an invasion before and am wondering if a padawan could even do any good :p
If you need an opponent my Sith [member="Vengeance"] is going to be there as a Primeval ally. Feel free to come say hi. Will even let you pick the objective. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom