Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

Welp, that's the end of that chapter. Thank you all so much for participating! Here's hoping you all enjoyed yourselves and got some character development out of it! :D

We will go over the numbers in a couple days once the Primeval leaders return from their LoA. Stay tuned for the results! :)

I would just like to say, thank you to everyone that participated in the invasion. It was conducted with the best of intentions on both sides OOCly. I wish to thank all the writes that came as allies to the SJO/SSC. Your inclusion in the thread made a great difference and added greatly to the RP experience for our members.

Although we lost ICly, it does not matter one bit, I just hope you all enjoyed yourselves!

That is the important thing. And stay tuned for some more information. There will be something in the works to set up more interaction with our new enemy, the Primes.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Fun is important and it was refreshing that this invasion was quite drama-free. There was also plenty of stuff to read. E.g. [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]'s duel with Kaine.

However, I'd say it's important to go over this invasion, determine what went right, what went wrong and where there is room for improvement for the faction. I was not as active as I would have liked and mostly focused on my own duels, but I could not help but notice a preponderance of Padawans charging Masters/experienced Knights.

It's not about pointing fingers, but, to use an extreme example, ignoring a defeat like the 'classy' Republic tends to do would do us little good. I know if I were running Primeval I'd continue pushing the attack...and losing further invasions would be undesirable. :p

I think this is a good idea, and will give those in the invasion a place to voice their concerns for it, or suggestions to make the next one, if there is a next one, better. Not just from a faction pov, but as individuals.

I do agree with Sio, when in invasions it is best to choose someone on the opposing side of the same rank or skill level. This not only helps you improve your dueling abilities and char development, but the faction you fight for as well. It will give you a better chance to win it.

As for me, I could not engage in the invasion more than I would have liked. And next time I will be more forward about it all for my own experience there. I have never done an invasion in this style before, and I am not convinced it work on an individual bases for me. Normally as a Master you get 'picked on' and targeted. But that never worried me before but pvp has it place as well, saves the dogpiling on one character.

So please post here if you have anything to say about your experience, the good and/or the bad.

Cheers!

ps,

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]'s duel with Kaine was great! but I think our grand master was duped with the draw result. :p

#justmytwocents

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
As I read from the Ziost thread Nima got wrecked with mental attacks. So next time, things will be different.

REVENGE! :D

But Nima needs additional training about the mentalism, so if anyone can help me it would be great :)

[member="Nima Tann"]

Revenge!

Use that event as a fuel for her to get stronger. She got exposed to the full effects of Sith mind rape and suffered terribly...but that also means she got XP! Sio got knocked on her arse and mind raped a looot, and through that became good at countering.

Mentalism can be very nasty if done properly (just ask Coryth and Draco!), but it can be countered. Illusions can be deconstructed or broken.

Nima Tann

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I am planning to do that! Next time Nima'll be the one to pull the ropes

*evil smile*

Since you kinda saved Nima from certain death, maybe we can RP after the thread of [member="Connor Harrison"] bringing Nima back to the Temple? Then you can direct me to those people ICly? :)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Didn't you want to go dark a few days ago? :p

On a more serious level, neither of the two apprentices Sio trained to knighthood are dark side (Tempest is neutral, Natoline seems fairly light side). Her daughter Galina is neutral to light side.

Sio's Force training is non-denominated. If people don't want to learn dark side stuff, she doesn't teach it. She's just a fairly ruthless queen in combat and shoots her enemies rather than trying to 'turn them light side'. Then again...the Old Jedi Order in the prequels was fairly militant.

Never mind the fact that I'm not a fan of Jedi suddenly switching their moral views and going dark after one bad event without proper build-up. Reading them struggle with their inner darkness, stumble but eventually prevail is more interesting. Can't combat darkness without having faced it.

So trying to 'turn' Nima would not be Sio's style. At most she'll flirt a lot and try to bed her. :d

[member="Nima Tann"]
We can totally do that.

Nima Tann

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Exactly! A hero isn't a hero unless they struggle. The process of struggle is what makes them special.

And it's always great to RP with such great writers, as well. So I am totally down with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom