Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann said:
No boys allowed.

I like you. * keeps massaging with very nimble fingers, then also manifests invisible TK fingers to...help Nima relax. *

I talked to Valiens. He'd jump in if needed, though he got rather busy. Think he's also still at B.

I was wondering whether [member="Connor Harrison"] would like to join instead. Last I heard he does not have an opponent and wants to hit things. :)

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

I hereby promote you to the rank of My Personal Massager from now on. Maybe later, you can show me what else can those invisible TK fingers do?...

No fanfic materials here people! Get your mind out of the gutter! haha :p

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Want to join the fight and save Nima from dying? :p

Nima Tann

I am talking about cooking and stuffs, you know, since Nima is crippled now, she may be not able to cook her own food!

Shame on you [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] :p

*tries to look as honest as she can*

Nima Tann said:
I hereby promote you to the rank of My Personal Massager from now on. Maybe later, you can show me what else can those invisible TK fingers do?...

[member="Nima Tann"]

Gladly, dear. I'll show you some very useful applications. Anything to help you out. I give good backrubs as well.

* also makes a ready meal for Nima *

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Nima Tann"] Sorry ladies, I've just gotten back to Kana and Keira to take over as Keira is going on LOA.

I'll try sort Kana out and what her problem is, and then if I can help you out I will certainly try if fate allows!

Trust YOU Nima to get in trouble. Again!

Nima Tann

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Nima has been killed in her mind, thus made her heart stop in real life since Anja was using powerful Sith magic on her.

But she'll not die, not yet. But she'll get crippled from lack of oxygen ;)

Wouldn't mind if Master Iella came and save her though if no one does :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom