Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

[member="Connor Harrison"]

That could be interesting.

[member="The Squirrely"]

Well, Sio is a dominatrix and employs several courtesans. :p

[member="Nima Tann"]

If Nima is not interested, Sio'll back off. It'll probably have to be spelt out to her in big bolded letters though. But she's great at massages. :d

Hmm. And I think we drifted a tad off topic * is not at all responsible * Where were we again? Ah, right, Ziost. Lessons to be learned etc.

But you can still let me massage your lekku!

* ponders to say something that's sort of on topic before she gets totally distracted * I think in the next invasion SSC should push for fleeting. It ought to have the edge there and then it can try out all its new ships. Probably no NPC armies on the ground because, well, that tends to become a bit of a mess.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

That I can do! *prepares for tickling sensations* :D

And I agree that this time we should focus on fleeting since we have ships but we aren't using them effectively. But of course for the landers there can be land-fight as well, but the outcome from those battles can be 60/40. Trying new things can expand the Sanctum for good :)

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] I think in the next invasion the SSC need to focus on busting some heads and showing the full might of those who aren't as restrained as the Republic and not afraid to fight dirty to get the job done. Enough peace-talking - we need action!

And [member="Nima Tann"] - I'm watching you. Behave!

58c211f45fe4961cd3b9733b3d6e3864.jpg

[member="Nima Tann"], [member="Connor Harrison"]

I wouldn't make fleeting a primary focus since it's quite niche, though boarding parties are fun. Not that I'd mind Sio chucking asteroids again.

But I'd integrate it as one objective. A relevant one rather than just being background noise, ideally.

Connor Harrison said:
I think in the next invasion the SSC need to focus on busting some heads and showing the full might of those who aren't as restrained as the Republic and not afraid to fight dirty to get the job done. Enough peace-talking - we need action!

Agreed. I think you and I might get on well. :d One might note that the Old Jedi were quite militant. If you recall the Army of Light or Yoda's order. They weren't 'warmongering' religious zealots, but focused on fighting Sithies rather than talking them to death. Obi-Wan cleaved Maul in half and shot Grievous with an 'uncivilised' blaster.

We learn a lesson from this - strike fast, stike hard and show no mercy.

Enough of us getting walked over and being labelled as doormats. The SSC are the ones to do what others think about doing, and I for one will lead us into that the next time we are expected to bend to anyone's whim.

Oo-ra!

[member="Nima Tann"]
Hey, it's not my fault your lekku are so adorable!

[member="Boo Chiyo"]
Why are you here? Leave.

@General
We need to play smarter. Sith and other Dark Side enemies try to bamboozle you with stuff. But you can be just as strong. Brush up on your faults and be ready for next time.

I'll actually be in the next one. Sorry, I went LOA (kinda, I still judged things) right as this one was getting started.

That said, the old man is right. Fleeting is awesome (Even though I don't do it). Plus, perhaps we can try to dev some neat things to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom