Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Primeval Invasion of Ziost - Is LIVE

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I very much enjoyed my duel with Condor. It's not everyday that a Force Master can go toe-to-toe with a simple soldier using nothing but a blaster rifle. Rather than overwhelm him with Karen's ridiculous power-set, (which would have been far far too easy), we simply aimed to create a flowing action scene. Giving and taking wild explosions until we both were laughing from all the destruction and mayhem we caused. It was so enjoyable in fact, that Condor even mentioned joining the Silvers later so he could partake in even more Invasions with us! Partying and shooting all the way! Woot woot! Haha. Now that's what I call, having a good time. :D

So. For the all tactics in the world. Winning or losing. Smiling and bleeding. I say remember. Fight to enjoy yourself. Fight for the thrills and fight to feel free. ...And let the Map and META take care of itself. :)

I had quite a bit of fun (which surprised me, my last Invasion went terribly) and enjoyed the low drama of the Invasion, so even though we "lost" it still feels like a total win.

The writers involved in my "duel" all called it a draw.....question is, does [member="Thessa Kai"] live or does she sleep with the fishes now?

:p

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Valiens Nantaris said:
We need to play smarter. Sith and other Dark Side enemies try to bamboozle you with stuff. But you can be just as strong. Brush up on your faults and be ready for next time.

At the risk of sounding a bit lecturing, one might add that Jedi/light siders have a greater repertoire of powers than is often assumed. There's more to it than 'attack with lightsabre', 'summon force push' and 'cast Force Light'.

Illusions and mentalism aren't solely a Sith domain. As [member="Coryth Elaris"], Je'gan etc. show. Frankly some illusionary applications such as White Current should be easier for Jedi, since it was invented by light siders. Art of the Small has plenty of combat applications. It can be very nasty if used properly. And for all the healers there's Malacia.

Most of what Sio does in combat is either telekinesis or air manipulation. Granted, I'd imagine a number of Jedi might find her totally aggressive, brutal methods unpalatable, but they're still neutral powers. Elemental powers such as pyrokinesis and cryomancy are universal, too. During the Yuuzhan Vong War, Jedi adapted by equipping themselves with guns, armour etc. when they fought Vong on Myrkr.

Of course, fancy powers alone don't win battles. You can kick butt just as fine by focusing on the core powers. Every power has a counter, even dark side voodoo, though in some cases it takes out-box thinking, rather than merely summoning Force shield.

[member="Nima Tann"]

Go here. You can buy a light side anti-mind rape amulet there. Created by Phylis via light side alchemy. :)

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Coren Starchaser said:
Also, TK can be used very very effectively to shatter molars, and create brain aneurysms (they're the silent killer, Lana!)

Thanks for the tip. * adds that to the list, along with collapsing lungs, stomachs and causing cardiac arrest * TK is actually an extremely versatile power. Can do lots of fun stuff beyond throwing stuff or things.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Then I guess the most pertinent question is: Does Coci sometimes summon illusionary copies of herself when making love to Thurion? Just curious, [member="Coryth Elaris"] does it for Sio and Kaida if they've been good girls.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

*drags Thurion off to train him in the art of illusions, so ... for .. when .... she is a good girl*

*goes weak kneed at the thought of it, as she walks away* :p

Come on why should he have all the fun?!?

>.>

but back on topic!

Damn Sio. :p

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I see I've turned this conversation very smutty. I am pleased with myself. Maybe Sio should take Coci to 'Ardarvia's Dungeon' to purchase...items. Sio is known as Mistress Thuella there. Or Mistress Earthshaker. :p

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Thanks for the link, it'll be very helpful for Nima. :)

And yes, illusions and mentalism are a lot of fun when you see the face of the one you are applying. :D

Also Aylin had plans about inventing her own illusionary power, so I read. Looks very interesting and if I can develop it it will be a great addition to the fort!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I read [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] threads just for the sex tips? :p

Also, congrats [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] . Who's relationship gets all the cool powers. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom