Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pride and Preju-Sith [One Sith Trial, OS Only]

"The color of her eyes changed," whispered Warok to [member="Vrag"], his voice slow, methodical and accented. He pointed a paw toward something that shimmered. "And that's a ghost."

Warok then attempted to bind the spirit of [member="Darth Vornskr"]. You know, for fun.

This whole charade, from both sides, was about as unbearable as it could get. She cared little for the white-haired woman, in fact she less than cared - she hated her for bringing up the very subject that riled her up every time. [member="Darth Veles"] had been her master, she had been there when he had left the One Sith - she had been itching to punish him herself when she had the chance, but that chance never arose. The Mon Calamari was a traitor, regardless of what [member="Darth Venefica"] had claimed, she knew him more than the frazzled brunette ever would. But they weren't here to extend their farce of a trial to others, no; Alexandra would be facing her own mockery of a trial and then be suitable given her punishment. Silara could practically see it, the slimy weasel attempting to worm her way out like the weakling she was. It was absolutely disgusting - and then for her to claim she had a use for the Dark Lord, and further imply she was seen as useful in any modicum of the word, was enough to make her blood boil. 'Someone had better shut this schutta up or I will do it for them.' Came the thoughts of impatience in her head.

What made her extremely frustrated, annoyed even, was the woman's assertions that she was more than useless. The woman was a fething Jedi for force sake, she corrupted poor [member="Maja Vern"]'s mind and made her a naive little whelp that was of hardly any use to the Sith. She called herself gray, and gray was light. There was no light present in the shadow of the Dark Lord, nor was there any in the dark side itself. No matter what forms of delusions one faced, the force was not a fickle thing - it did not flutter and ache like the minds of men, it was not a woman's lust, and it certainly did not flicker like a candle light in the wake of a storm. The woman was no Sith, she had never been one. Even now she seemed to crack and break under the stress of this admittedly boring trial, smiling now, and it was absolutely absurd. The woman could parade about as some lunatic all she wanted, but hiding the aura of the light side, that glimmer in her soul, would not save her. Nor would implicating others. This was not a witch hunt, this was a public shaming of a truly incompetent and weak individual. "Oh for force sake, someone shut her up. This isn't a gossip session, we aren't drinking tea and eating sandwiches, you are on trial as a traitor to the One Sith and the Dark Lord's will. You are no Sith, you are nothing more than a sham of a woman. You could never amass the skill, the power, to defeat Praelior, much less Adekos, and you will continue to be as worthless as you have been in the past. All of us have experienced failure in some form or another, but none of us have betrayed our Dark Lord." She hissed, her head facing the woman with unseeing eyes. "You are the most disgusting of individuals present here, you have no worth. Whatever presumed weight you have with the Dark Lord does not exist, for there is no light in his voice, and you reek of it." Silara added, tired of this game. This would not devolve into an argument, she would make sure of that.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Reverance"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hel's mind snapped back to what was important, should she speak and deliver more pain or even death for the mind that proved to be a whelp and this woman that spoke was truly correct. The light was weak and perhaps if she spoke she would get a chance at leaving Alex behind in her body while Hel escaped and went on to continue to feed on the delicious hate that lay in this universe. But what if they stopped her, she could not leave this place without one of them sealing her, perhaps she should seal herself, the woman beside her surely had an object that she could jump to once Alexandra was slain. Oh how the thoughts made her wonder and for now she only went back down to her knee after turning and bowing to [member="Silara"], [member="Darth Carach"] and @Reverance.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
"What." The Knight probably whispered back, glancing down at the ewok on her right.

I'm surrounded by midgets, the woman thought as she chanced a look back at [member="Matsu Xiangu"], wondering if the Sith Lord was just as bored as she was. Probably more, she corrected herself as her eyes followed the direction [member="Warok the Defiler"] had pointed in.

"Are you high?" she murmured back with raised eyebrows, recalling her own little trip back on Ralltiir. Fun times, those.

Her blue eyes saw only darkness, a dozing businessman, a napping whale and a whole lot of angry faces. Not that she could judge them, really — even if that was the point of this whole sad affair — for the trial was grating on her nerves as well. She had the small advantage of a darkened visor, of course, but she was quite certain that her lousy mood was bleeding into her aura at this point.

The eye contact made by Alex chilled Valtryx to the bone. There was no movement from her for a few moments, throughout Silara's angry outburst she merely stood silent, contemplating the situation. Memories came flooding back, of all the times Alex had taught, protected and helped her. A debt was owed to this woman here, yet the size of it was unknown. Was it worth risking her own credibility, and possibly life, for this woman? Her eyes flickered around, examining the Sith in the room. Nearly everyone seemed to be having their say, so Valtryx decided to have hers.

"For what it's worth," She began, taking a small pause in hope that her words would be noticed. "I can vouch for Alexandra. I forced her to fight me on Prakith, therefore she can not be blamed for assaulting a Sith. In fact, she was reluctant to retaliate, but I forced her hand. Self-defense is not treachery. I don't know whether she is Sith, but if she is, then I'm the traitor for attacking her first." The words came out without thinking, the unaltered truth from her memory. From there she remained silent, having said her part. Whether or not anyone made note of it she did not care, all that mattered was her conscience was now slightly clearer. At least she tried to repay her debt to the woman she once loved as something like a sister...

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"] [member="Silara"] [member="Reverance"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Valtryx"]

Agitation, that was what came from Hel as she heard the words of the woman she had looked at. So this woman was the yodaling that Alex so cared about and wanted protected... Hel smiled and drew in the hate around her before creating the illusion of minna dying a million times to keep Alexandra busy inside her own head as she turned her head just enough to glare with one eye at the woman in a human body now, her gaze full of distaste and annoyance, almost like Hel had wanted Valtryx to not support Alexandra.

Vi'kas, disguised as a Blackblade, examined the scene. Things were beginning to get tense. He almost had to shoot [member="Darth Venefica"] as she had reached for her saber. He watched as his own master, [member="Darth Ferus"] , had walked up and spoken to @Reverence . His grip on the rifle was tightening. A storm was brewing, and it would soon be his job to calm it.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Circe continued to view the situation, noticing the distinct change in Alex's behavior and actions. This could only mean... Wait, hadn't Alexandra purged the taint of the corrupted symbiote from her body? For the other personality to try and assert itself now meant that a significant issue was going on. [member="Lady Hel"] was quite dangerous from a variety of perspectives.

She looked over to [member="Darth Arcanix"], or perhaps [member="Darth Ferus"], [member="Darth Hauntruss"], or even [member="Silara"] herself. She had a past with the woman - this past would hopefully mean that her words regarding Alex's actions would carry at least a bit of weight.

After all, why let something you can use be killed?

@Everyone else

The spirit was agitated, and retaliated in kind to [member="Warok the Defiler"]'s attempt to bind his spirit by resisting his advances, and hitting him with a mental smack that carried enough power equivalent to a hard thwap on the top of the Ewok's head.

Stop it.

"No."

[member="Vrag"] then bore witness to the Ewok giving a sudden start, as if someone had tickled him unexpectedly. His eyelids drooped heavily and he swayed, woozy. Mental smacks from Sith Lords tended to be that way, but whoever this Sith had been in life he would find no small amount of impotence in death.

Few knew the walk between life and death, where to step, how to tread. Odium was one. Warok would be another.

Silence, spirit. I am your master.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

The spirit grew more and more agitated at the Ewok's persistent bugging and prodding at his incorporeal self, and if alive the Sith Lord would've struck down the upstart with his awesome power like a lightning bolt down from the heavens to leave him smoldering in an ignominious demise, but alas he could not manifest much of a physical assault on the living save for the ability to touch or hold solid objects so long as he concentrated. Still, he could affect the minds and perceptions of others as a spirit, but he did not want to alert everyone to his presence floating above the courtroom, invisible to all save for those with the insight to perceive him, like this bear... and Isolda... and this bear...

Odd.

My only master is the Dark Lord of the Sith, whelp. Do not test my patience, or you will be the next one to taste his ire, and mine.

[member="Warok the Defiler"]

Things were starting to become chaotic, there was no order to be found within the trial as people decided to pitch in without asking for permission or any semblance of it. This did not particularly annoy the Voice of the Dark Lord, and the judge presiding over the trial - because that was the entire thing, no? The entire judgement would rest on Silara, himself and perhaps Reverance.

What the rest thought, brought up, pondered, considered or plead? It mattered not in the grand scheme of things. As he listened to all the different voices trying to be heard there was one distinct notion that settled inside his own mind, the notion that some of these people literally did not have a clue what they were raving on about, that others were so far entwined in their own little plots that they could not see reason anymore and lastly that the fair few that did have a clear mind in this situation… weren’t speaking loudly enough.

Peace, sister.’ the Sith quietly conveyed to Silara. Nobody else would hear it, his voice only carried when he wished it so. ‘We are above this.’ and that was what he truly believed, they were the First Among Equals, which meant that they had to show the example, lead the path on how things should be done.

Finally then, the Voice spoke and his actual voice carried. Soft-spoken, calm and no wroth or impatience in sight, this only underlined the words and made one listen all the more intently.

There will be order during this trial.’ a simple statement, followed by the clarification. ‘You will only speak when asked, or after asking for permission. No sooner.’

The Sith tilted his head slightly and one could almost picture the puzzled expression behind the mask.

My Lady Feanor.’ the refusal to use any other name was telling. ‘You came here to deliver your defense, and I have heard a lot coming out of your mouth today. Please tell me there is more you are holding up your sleeve, because this is starting to become a waste of my time.’

The mask was now aimed directly at ‘Hel’.

You do not want to be a waste of my time.’

[member="Reverance"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Silara"] [member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Darth Isolda"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Alric Kuhn"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Lady Hel"] [member="Khallesh "][member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Lady Hel"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Hion the Herglic"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Carach"]

Hel sighed as the name had come out as Miss Feanor, she was not Alexandra and the moment she was free to torture the woman she would be happy. For now though she let the though simmer and grow, the more she was called that the more fire she could use against Alexandra's feeble mind later. "The worm has connections to prominent Jedi, connections to the shadow empire and connections in that vulpine fools place as well as a chance to wipe out her precious order once and for all as i can bring you to the last temple they own and help you wipe out her precious weakling followers. My Lord, she is a tool you can use and i am a part of this weakling that is strong, if you see the merit in using what i have access too in her mind it includes an AI, tactical mind, knowledge of ships and droids, her powers, the weaknesses of the lightside, healing that you will not be betrayed for, and so much more. She already will do what it takes to protect her precious children, you could use them to even keep her in line or cause her pain. Furthermore she can move through the Jedi without worry of them catching her, preserving her aura is while disgusting useful in getting information from groups like that." Hel listed off every reason that came to mind to keep the body of the parent personality alive and useful, of course she could always leave this body but she wanted to cause as much pain to this woman as possible for opposing her for so long, and finally she had been given the chance. "And i apologize my lord, but i am not Feanor, my name is Hel."

Zola

Knight of the Obsidian Order
Jemmila Krygen, Hapan Acolyte of [member="Darth Adekos"] came to the Manarai Mountains for a little lesson in the Sith legal system. Normally this was something that her Master would have encouraged her to attend. However, given the attendance of one [member="Darth Carach"], a Sith that Adekos had forbidden her to see again, she had to sneak into the courtroom on her own. As nice as it was to see Darth Carach, his presence in the room raising her blood pressure slightly, she wasn't present for him, nor Adekos, nor anyone but herself. As a Sith apprentice she was interested in their politics and courtroom proceedings as much as their history and code. She would be remiss to pass up an opportunity to witness a trial such as this. Surely, Darth Adekos would agree if he had not been so hellbent on incinerating her after she was caught in a tryst with Darth Carach.

Clad in her Sith robes, which hid that horrible gray jumpsuit that Adekos made his apprentices wear (or maybe it was just her), she strode quietly into the room and spied [member="Warok the Defiler"]. The littlest Sith lord was the only other Sith she knew, other than Adekos and Carach, both of whom were neck deep in legal pomp and cirmcumstance.

Jemmila freed her head from the hood of her cloak, folded her hands together, and bowed deferentially to the tiny ewok, plopping herself down on one of the courtroom benches near him. At the moment Darth Carach was speaking about Lady Feanor and her defense and how he didn't want his time wasted, and well, she wasn't quite paying attention, to be honest. Her mind drifted to those other words he had spoken to her in his rumbling growl during the few days they had spent together. Words that would make half the Sith in the room blush. Why didn't they give out fans in the courtroom?

[member="Lady Hel"] | [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Silara"] | [member="Reverance"]

Adekos had certainly expected that the defendant would continue to spout lunacy, but what she proceeded to spit out was so undeniably stupid it put him at a loss for words. For a few moments all he could do was stand there and radiate outrage. Despite the Wrath of the Dark Lord's direction, Adekos failed to return to his seat. Largely because he had been interrupted by the sudden rising of some red skinned man and the fact that the defendant fully admitted to having the intention of killing him. He had been content to remain silent and let the judges speak, but with Feanor's latest reply, he was incensed to action once again. The Umbaran found his words and began to speak again, failing to notice his apprentice joining the ranks of those watching the proceedings.

"Forgive me for speaking out of turn, noble judges and Wrath, but I do hope none of you are seriously entertaining this... Drivel!" His aghast state quickly transitioned into anger. "This is the talk of a charlatan! There is nothing of hers that we cannot seize, much less even have need of!"

He faced Alexandra again, practically glowing with contempt. Every word he spoke came like venom from a stinger. "If you think an impromptu change of name and referring to yourself in the third person like some kind of mental patient is going to save you from retribution, you're stupider than I thought. An AI? Tactics? Healing? Knowledge of ships and droids? Are you so deluded to really think these are not replicable in literally anyone else?"

This was getting out of hand. It seemed that [member="Darth Adekos"] had no intention of listening to [member="Darth Carach"] at all. Whether Vi'kas was a guard or not, there had to be order. It was a court, after all. He pointed at the Darth who had just spoken out of turn, and signaled for him him to sit down and stop talking. In reality, he was doing the man a favor. He was risking being killed for pissing off a Lord, something Vi'kas doubted the man wanted to do. He waited for the masked man to take his seat. If he chose not to abide, there was always his rifle...

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Yes.

Red velvet was definitely the way to go. It would be smooth of course, but layered. The Red Velvet with...vanilla frosting, and fondant on the outside.

Alric touched his chin, nodding slightly, yes this was perfect.

Wait.

How many tiers?

There would have to be enough to feed a sizable wedding and still have left overs. You only got married once after all and that meant you only got the cake once. Alric decided in that moment he wanted lots of cake.

His eyes cast towards his future wife for a moment realizing that she had spoken...probably not about the cake, but he still smiled at her, despite the look of rage in her eye. His gaze then shifted towards the accused, whom Silara was directing her rage at, then towards the odd robot man that was now speaking. Alric found himself thinking he was oddly familiar, though he shook his head.

Quite honestly this was far different than what he expected, things were a little more...political than he had imagined.

He supposed that was the way of things.

Alexandra Feanor

Hel said nothing as she heard the words of the scorned man, knowing better to retort when she had been told to remain silent unless addressed by one of the Judges. That didn't stop a sideways glance around the area for the Zeltron Schutta that knew how real Hel was. After all [member="Darth Praelior"] had at one time given Hel her own body though that process had failed in the end thanks to the worm that owned this body previously. She would leave this man to now make a fool of himself in front of his superiors, shaking her head ever so lightly as she waited for her chance to speak or for Darth Praelior to explain that Hel was every bit as different as two people.

The Blackblade the snoozing Orcus happened to be standing behind was actually [member="Vi'kas Mirtis"], but of course the cetacean didn't know that. In any case, the whale Sith was fast asleep. Suddenly he gave a snort and began to lean forward. What so many had feared was coming to pass. The eight hundred pound, seven foot two, napping Sith Lord was falling!

With a dreamy sigh the Herglic tipped forward and toppled in such a way that he was destined to belly flop directly onto the pointing Blackblade.

[member="Lady Hel"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Carach"] [member="Silara"] [member="Darth Praelior"] [member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Darth Hauntruss"] [member="Enigma"]

Taeli would remain silent throughout the talking done so far, mainly keeping her peace and obeying the order of the court to not speak unless directed to or asked a question. Still, looking up, she could see the Herglic Sith starting to tip forward and had to suppress a slight smile at it and she locked eyes with Circe. The woman seemed distracted by something about Alexandra, and as Taeli followed the line of sight, she could see her entire body language had changed.

This wasn't the woman who had walked in here and spoken just a bit ago, this was someone who didn't care about anything beyond pain and cruelty. That dark presence she had sensed during meetings with Alexandra . . . was it starting to take hold of her for some reason.

Her suspicions were confirmed as she proclaimed herself as Hel, not Alexandra Feanor anymore. Her aura had changed, almost brimming with darkness and although she couldn't see it, she had to guess the eyes had changed as well. Oh dear, oh dear dear dear. This might not be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom