Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRE-WEDDING BASH!!!!

[member="sabrina"] Dear me girl, have you no class? One does not simply make invitations to something like this. There's a reason for everything. Do I need to explain this one to you?
(This coming from a man who's lived in between the streets of Bothuwai and Tatooine all his life.)

sabrina

Dear Mr Strask Ak'lya
You understand me, I mean we have invite, via alternate means. We own place`s they go, we work in the place they go,
If that fail`s we server them drink`s that we buy them just so we are close, or we act as taxi, or just happen to be their.
I did not mean gate crash, you need to learn these thing`s my little puppy dog, and his wet little nose. :D

[member="sabrina"] Oh, little girl, did I just hear that right? I have been doing this job for longer than you've been alive. Twenty-nine years can teach you a thing or two. And any job you listed there will rarely get close enough to warrant usage. And, being bothan, wouldn't be likely to hold those positions. And calling me a puppy dog? I'd sooner expect that from a five year old girl. (Although in my experience, that's more kitty-man than anything.)

sabrina

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] yes but bug`s lack the personal touch, of looking them and knowing, you have all their secret`s, and they don`t know it`s you.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] Maybe. But I never thought of myself as an Important person? I mean sure I am the best Fire thrower "In the Galaxy" as some people say, but I don't think that would really get me a "Famous" Tag.

Or should I say Infamous?

[member="Lexa Kimene"] Fine with me firecracker.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] Don't worry, you will come, and I will allow your wife to come along (that is if you are still married? Lost touch sorry)

FYI all the Fringe is invited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom