Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PRE-WEDDING BASH!!!!

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
S'kay [member="Morna Imura"], we will always have Metalorn my Chick-e-dee!

tumblr_inline_mh0iyqwXnr1qkavmj.gif

And thanks!

Morna Imura said:
[member="Lexa Kimene"] Fine with me firecracker.

[member="Lucien Cordel"] Don't worry, you will come, and I will allow your wife to come along (that is if you are still married? Lost touch sorry)

FYI all the Fringe is invited.
My wife's writer has disappeared

Sadrion said:
*is coming* :D [member="Lexa Kimene"]
Hmm, wonder if [member="Morna Imura"] has chosen a best man yet...
Bachlorete party is for the girls. Unless you happen to be one?

And I'll be choosing one soon. Just very busy with getting promotes here, and IRL.

[member="Christian Slade"] been very busy my friend. I was going to invite you, but I had the second thought that all the attention would be taken away from me. ;)

[member="Sadrion"] I know I know. back off though man, I'm married! (well almost)

[member="Jared Ovmar"] I would have invited you if you weren't stuck inside [member="Mikhail Shorn"].

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Morna Imura said:
[member="Christian Slade"] been very busy my friend. I was going to invite you, but I had the second thought that all the attention would be taken away from me. ;)

[member="Sadrion"] I know I know. back off though man, I'm married! (well almost)

[member="Jared Ovmar"] I would have invited you if you weren't stuck inside [member="Mikhail Shorn"].
That's true. I am a big deal.

:D

Bella Thorn

B
I would sing if you need some entertainment at the actual wedding :)

Also, I'm down to party

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom