Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Made Characters

This is an awesome idea. Not only does this help new comers who have no idea what they want to do, but its just a awesome idea. We should have a place for pre made characters, where are members can make them, and new comers can looks, pick, and choose a character if they are having trouble making their own.

[member="Gherron Vael"]
I remember him! Man, I was so happy about him. He was used a lot more than some of the characters that came out of that project.
Though Triam Akovin was always my favorite. She went so far...
*sheds single, manly tear*

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
I've been on another forum that had a place specifically for "adoptable characters" that people made up. Some were family members of pre-existing PCs, others were NPC's used in PC stories, and some were just random and uninitiated.

It's a great idea and I've seen some really cool characters come out of it.

Codex might not be a bad place for something like this. But it could also just as easily be a sub-forum in character-creation.

I'd have to say I agree of this, mostly because of I don't know much about Starwars, and have been trying to figure out something to do with Cross' Granddaughter ([member="Natalya Ikon"]) but every idea I come up with I can't figure out what to do ;~; + the Playbys I want to use are already in use... the one shes currently using is just something instead of that blank white picture.

[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

Well what do you want her to be? Pirate? Sith? Jedi? Outlaw? Merchant? You pick from there and build your character. Snatch a sci-fi avatar from the web than created a moderately deep back-story.

If you're really stuck use classic mmorpg or D&D class and build from there.

What makes your character unique?
What is your characters history?
Why?

That's the basic building blocks. No one want to play with a cookie cutter character, add something unique in there, something special.

Last ingredient? Add a bit of yourself, just one aspect of your personality.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I like this idea. Might not be the most practical thing on a board like this but it wouldn't do anything more than take up 40 pixels of space and people would definitely use it at some point or another. It's a great way to pick up not only a solid, finished concept but play-by's and graphics. It's also fun to use other peoples' creations or even just something random, for a change.

I support this. Seems worth a trial run.

Romeo Sin said:
[member="Shai"]

The idea did come from something like that, but I thought that it would be better if the people on the board could make them, and then like..I dont know the staff could approve them? Or something.
This was basically what I meant by having it as an additional thing for Codex.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I can see it now. One year from today...

• Supply of Characters Pre-Made by the Community: 1 Million
  • Demand for Characters Pre-Made by the Community: less than a dozen

Welp. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom