Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre-Made Characters

Is there a reason that when I try to apply that gif it tells me that it's too big? The gif is 400K+ and the limit says you can't have an image over 1000kb... I iz confused.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"]

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]
Try this one: http://oi58.tinypic.com/ou5krs.jpg
ou5krs.jpg

And no idea. Used to be 1000.

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]
It's good, though I would have darkened that area a little bit so the text stood out a bit more. However it's still pretty readable.

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Unfortunately I do not have access to a female Isaac Clarke gif. Quite sad, really! There's a lack of fem!Clarke art out there. I might have to personally remedy that at some point- though I'm neither good at animating or coloring.
And thank you much for the compliments :)
They're always appreciated.

[member="Uri Aureleos"]
I can make sigs for current characters as well if I know who their playby is/what the character looks like. Knowing how they act is also helpful if they don't have any quotes in mind. Should you wish to make a request I'd ask you go to my request page, located here. I think I've clogged up this thread enough for now.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
This thread is now retitled: Why [member="Drapeam Nyx"] is a Badazz Artist & we should all worship him.

/end thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom