Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post Order: How long do you wait?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Lady Silencia"] You are so sexy. Marry me. Then we can have bacon and not invite Jacen. :D :p

Thanks guys. Great thoughts. +1 gold star

I only chow on the highest quality bacon and that comes at a hefty price to eat on every sandwich. So sometimes it must be sacrificed.

@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
Only if it involves a bacon cake.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lady Silencia said:
Only if it involves a bacon cake.
Well. I'm all for letting the lady plan the wedding. Just so long as you don't mind me eating too much; and probably spending the whole wedding-night sleeping on the plane to Italy. :p

bacon+cake1.JPG

One bacon cake - bon appetite!
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"]
@[member="Lady Silencia"]

Sorry couldn't resist when I read this through

Kathryn Dae

K
I tend to wait for an @, or in the case of self trainig/lack of post if its not pvp, I'll wait about 24 hours ish. Gives people time to reply / doesnt make it look like I'm just rushing things.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I love this thread. With answers like: Soon*, 2-3 posts, 24-48 hours, 1-2 weeks, and Lansing's infamous "a decent amount of time"; Haha. I'd say we really have a varied crowd out there.

Okay then! :p

It really depends on the thread. My experience with posting order has been not so much with it being a written rule, as much as an unwritten one, a suggestion... more a matter of respect for the fact that you are writing with others and life happens.

But as I said, it depends. Sometimes you (as in yourself and your co-writers) have a really good feel for a thread, and things just flow a certain way.

In general, I am very used to waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom