Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible character creation idea?

Tegaea Alcori said:
4th wall breaking in character is hard.

I usually make snarky meta references in the prose. :p
It's not really that hard. There's obliterating the 4th wall, which is what Deadpool does, and then there's just hammering it a bit, which is what Harry Dresden does. It only really works if you're writing in 1st person perspective. I do it myself, sometimes.

Pinky said:
Alright so I was thinking how there are alot of people that wish they could somehow be part of the star wars universe. like They as a person would be in the universe fighting for a side of their choice and living what they dreamed. So an idea crossed my mind. What if I were to make a character that grew up on "Earth" or in a different Realm where Star wars didnt exist in any way, and then one night when he falls asleep he wakes up to be in the star wars universe. Where he/she has to learn about what the universe is and to become part of the place that he has come to, and possibly (in the very far future) to return home where time in his galaxy has not passed at all?

any ideas are welcome, and if you dont like it just so so once and be done. I don't want to start and argument about how it is not possible or is possible. Thanks.
I've always thought it was a silly idea. I'd recommend not to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom