Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

Hasjo Hallu, Padawan of the Jedi Order and Captain of the Republic Navy entered the cantina. He was a Nautolan, naturally his species were designed to live underwater. It was there he could speak his native tongue, and his senses were heightened. A poolside cantina was a natural resort for the Nautolan to flee too for relaxation. He made his way to the pool. He shrugged off his deep brown cloak, and removed his tunic. He simply stood in thigh-length tight-fitting trousers. He placed his belongings nearby on a bench where he could keep an eye on them. It wasn't much. Identification and his lightsaber hilt, a very small one at that. So small that it looked to fit more properly in the hands of a female human than that of the large webbed hands of a Nautolan. He took to the deep end, sliding into the water much like he had done it a thousand times over. He didn't surface, he simply sunk. His tendrils swirling under the water, his eyes began to shift with black inky movement.

Black eyes scanned the area around the pool as the figure stood in naught but a pair of tight swimming shorts. His thick green body was littered with scars but it really didn't faze the Nautolan what others may think.

Odium blinked transparent eyelids with a wet sounding 'shlick' as the people mingled. The Nautolan man walked to the bar and pointed at a bottle and within a few minutes recieved a large drink of the famous beverage known as hyperdrive coolant.

Odium drank a sip then turned and found a place by the pool. Feet were then placed in the cool water as the strong drink was slowly enjoyed.

"Why yes he is." Kara said and smiled. She swam over to the poolside bar and picked up her drink, then swam back over.
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

[member="Kara Teerah"]

With a grin, Enigma slid over to the Zeltron. "Well... If you'd like, I'd be more than willing to give you a massage. I'd assume you'd enjoy such a thing, especially in the nice, warm water."

Circe was licensed, after all.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema lifted her legs from the water, before walking quickly over to the bar. She order another whiskey, before lying down on in a vacant deck chair. She figured she'd try to grab some more color as long as the others were having fun.

The soothing sound of music and the imported, high quality flora in this unorthodox cantina was joined by the metallic clicks, whirs, and pops of a droid that looked both ages old and relatively new. He held a blaster in his rusted hand-- he didn't understand that there was a time and place for an assassin droid to be carrying a firearm and not-- which caused a couple of patrons to wince or duck when he beelined towards the pool (those who had bounties most likely were counting their lucky stars).

The old HK unit hadn't used his 'sitting function' in quite a while, and so when he did so a good two feet from the pool it resulted in a sound like nails on a chalkboard.

ERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiIIiIi.

The assassin droid, gun still in hand, stared at the various patrons in the pool. His gunhand twitched and raised up--
-- to offer a clumsy, creaky attempt at a wave that was a tilt away from a heil and a bit too far from his face to be a salute. "[POTENTIALLY INTRUSIVE INQUIRY:] Hello, meat--target-targ-target-t-t-t masters! Are you in your present location for viewing entertainment? May I observe?"

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav walked into the cantina, wearing nothing but swimming trunks. As soon as he saw Neema, he smiled. "Neema, how are you?" He exclaimed as he walked over to her. He noted other people. A couple zeltrons, various scoundrels, a few nautolans, and a muscular looking jedi. Dav was a few inches taller and a bit more muscular than him, but in comparison they had similar muscle mass.
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema sat up for a moment, directing her attention towards the entrance where Dav Scorpio entered.

"Oh, hey Dav, how're you doing?"

She took a long sip from her whiskey before plopping down onto her back on the deck chair, resuming her earlier relaxation.

Dav Scorpio

D
"I'm doing great, just thought I'd go for a swim and a drink." He flashed a warm smile and sat in the chair beside her. He ordered a spice ale.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema finished her drink, before slowly rising back to her feet, the recent sunbath left a pleasant warmth resonating all over her. She walked towards the pool, stepped over her boots, landing back into her spot, the cool waters taking their full effect again after her dry hiatus.

Dav Scorpio

D
Dav jumped into the pool head first, splashing anyone nearby. He swam over to [member="Capt. Neema Farron"] and [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], leaning against the wall. It wasn't a huge pool, so everyone was within earshot. "So who's up for a cannon ball contest?" He asked, grinning

Hearing this, Listeri raised his glass, with a glazed look in eye.

"I...CAll'TH...REFERRE!" He yelled, with a drunken slur, swinging around his Corellian Whiskey.

Ra'Kon came up from under the water when he heard the words cannonball contest and also a familiar voice" Dav it's nice to see you again. And i'm also interested in this cannonball contest so who else gonna join?"
[member="Dav Scorpio"]
[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Odium"]
[member="Hasjo Hallu"]

The Jedi shook his head, chuckling a bit.

"I'll pass on the cannonball contest, thanks" he said modestly, sipping his drink. "Think I'm best just relaxing for now"

[member="Dav Scorpio"]

"I'm in." Kara smirked and got out of the water. She stood there, dripping wet and waiting for someone to walk to the diving board with her.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
"I'll watch, but have a good time!" Neema climbed out of the pool, before settling back into a chair by the diving board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom