Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema finishes her whiskey, before leaning back laying flat with her arms out the sides. She allowed her legs to float in the water, eliminating the cramps of the day. This was a sensation she had never enjoyed... It was not unpleasant.

Listeri's eyebrows raised, watching the girl doing a backflip. He stopped watching when the guy made another remark. " Would you do the honors, doctor?" He said, mocking his knowledge of medical capabilities. He took another long swig from the whiskey.

Trioc 'Quickshot'

The Red Tied Smuggler
Trioc shook his head slowly, grabbing the drink as the bartender set it down and taking a sip. "And waste that precious drink, hate to say it but I doubt you're worth it." Wow, you're on a roll, he's going to punch you in your arrogant little face. Nah, he doesn't seem like that sort of guy.

Another quick flash of light in Trioc's mind, he looked around the cantina, staring at a man who was sitting in a corner...

Kara swam back to the poolside bar and ordered another black ale. She glared at the people who looked like they were arguing, but she couldn't hear what they were saying.
[member="Trioc 'Quickshot'"], [member="Listeri Dalane"]

Listeri looked over in the corner where the guy across from him was eyeballing. Seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he turned back and noticed the girl from the pool glaring at him. "What?"

[member="Kara Teerah"] [member="Trioc 'Quickshot'"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
The hair on the back of Neema's neck stood on end at what almost turned into an uncomfortable situation. She lifted her feet from the water, standing up before picking up her gun and her empty glass, leaving her boots by the pool as she approached the bar again.

Ra'Kon was wondering around looking for the rumored Poolside Cantina he heard about. He had finally arrived there, He was already dressed for a swim. He then ran towards the edge of the pool doing a somersault he dived in the pool. Coming back up from the water wiping his face so no water would get in his eyes " Haha, the water feels nice"

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Yes it does, but that somersault was weak." Getting out of the pool, she ran towards it and did 3 backflips, doing one more into the pool. She swam back up to the surface and smiled. "That's how you do it." [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]

"Lovely backflip." A human woman smiled. "I'd be glad to joy you in the pool - have some Zeltron blood in me." Smiling, she slowly stepped into the water, bikini snug to her body as she gave a soft grin. "So, tell me about yourself. I'm interested in getting to know you a bit - you're the sort of girl I'd like to get a bit closer to."

Closer in the friend and business way. Not he other way - not yet.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Smiling, Kara swam over to the new woman. "Why thank you. It's nice to know I'm not the only zeltron here, even if you're not full blooded. The name's Kara, Kara Teerah. What about you, miss?" Kara inquired as she warmly smiled. She loved meeting new people.
[member="Enigma"]

"Weak? I do Parkour for life I'm all about flips." Ra'Kon had said.He then watched as Kara did three back flips into the pool. "That was nice but can you top this?" Ra'Kon had climbed up to the tallest diving board. Once he was up there he than ranned towards the edge and jumped off. Doing a front flip which then turned into two side spinning somersaults and into a dive landing perfectly in the water. He then came back up from the water removing the band that had his hair in a ponytail. "Top it I dare you"

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"You can call me Enigma." She smirked, the gentle smell of Zeltron pheromones in the air. It reminded her of her Vinithi body back on Serpena. "I have a lot of names, a lot of aliases - may have a new one soon. But enigma for now." She chuckled, looking the Zeltron over. "So, need a job? A friend? I could do a lot with your help."

It was indeed true, after all.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I don't think I can, ponytail"
Kara turned back to her conversation. "Okay, Enigma. I don't need much, but new friends are always welcome. The question is, what do you need?" She smiled, happy to help someone. The zeltron pheromones were probably driving the guys at the bar crazy..

He shrugged and lied back on his lounge chair and sipped his drink, just watching the carnage...

Probably didn't help he didn't know a single one of these nutjobs.

He raised an eyebrow as he sensed something familiar....

Blast it all...

"Pheromones...." he muttered. Should he stay much longer? Because this looked like it was about to become a group session in a hurry if the pheromones got any worse.

[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="Enigma"]
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

He sighed and finished his drink. Kark it. Why not. If this was going to descend into chaos, might as well get a swim out of it, right?

"Fiiiine" he said, chuckling. "Give me a moment"

He got up, finishing his drink and disappearing into the other room... Possibly to change.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I suppose a lot of things. Business partner, scientist, intern, cafarel... There are a lot of things I could use your help with, a lot of things... I suppose it depends on how things go." She paused, breathing in the pheromones. They smelled so good, it was intoxicatingly potent.

"Josh, get over here."

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom