Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

"Holy kark woman, give me a moment! This is a lot of armor to get off!" he shouted from the changing room. Really, he wasn't kidding. He was covered in robes and armor.

Why were they so impatient to have him jump in a pool half naked with them?

[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="Enigma"]

Ra'Kon had laughed at Josh's response as well swimming around the pool he had notice someone he meet before "Hey Neema over here"

[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
Having finished his half-melted drink, Madak saw little else to entertain him. Stripping his usual outer fatigues and boots, Bekka revealed a wetsuit in brown, blue, and gray-green camo patterns. Purposefully stalking out of the dressing/undressing area, and towards the edge of the pool, he stepped down the wet waterfall steps, and immersed himself into the pool water.

He was still hesitant to be social. This was not his usual sort of party, where he was the merc looking for a job, and asking too many questions (especially of a moral sort) is hazardous to ones health. He would remain in the background for now....

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema finished her drink, before walking back to her spot by the pool. Dropping her gunbelt by her side again, she splashes her feet back into the cool water. She waves over to Ra'Kon in the water, "Hey, how's it going?" With a start, she can feel her face heat up a fraction. She had been aware of Zeltron pheromones, but did not expect them to be so... potent.

"Fine what about you?" Seeing as Nee a was also getting affected by the Zelton pheromones as well " You seen Dav around lately?" Ra'Kon noticing there was another getting in the pool also "Hello nice of you to get in the pool the water is nice"

Josh could feel the pheromones getting worse. Force sakes, was this a good idea? If he wasn't careful, he wouldn't be going to the hotel room alone...

He took a breath before finally stepping out in a swimsuit. The man had long blonde hair, and shining brown eyes. But the surprising thing was... Well, to be frank he was a bit TOO muscular for a Jedi. It was something Josh tended not to talk about. Not having attention on yourself was a good thing when you were a Jedi Master after all. But yet, here he was. Standing half naked, six pack abdominal and muscular shoulders and all. I mean, it shouldn't be too surprising considering DragonsFlame was 6'1, but he never seemed the type to look like that under the robes. Too peaceful, half pacifist, always more focused on technique in saber duels instead of brute strength, if he couldn't just avoid conflict in general with honeyed and smart words.

"Whew..." he muttered as the pheromones hit him full blast. This was not going to end well.

And with that, he stepped into the water. Hopefully now the crazy two would pipe down.

"Alright alright, I'm bloody in"

[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="R. Brek Madak"]
[member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]
[member="Enigma"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema nodded to Ra'Kon with an easy smile, "Yeah! We did a job together on Degobah." Her attention snaps to Joshua as he seemed to contemplate for a second after he left the changing room, before snapping her eyes back forward.

Kara kind of stared at josh for a while, then snapped out of it. "Took you long enough, didn't it?" She smirked and swam over to him
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He chuckled a bit, noticing the staring, but watched the woman who if he remembered well enough, Krest was flirting back and fourth with back on Coruscant, as she swam up to him.

"Takes awhile to put armor on, takes just as long to get if off" he explained.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"I know, I'm just messing with you. Sooo how's your buddy krest?" she asked as she leaned against the wall of the pool.

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
"Hello nice of you to get in the pool the water is nice" someone said to him. [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]

Rebekka smiled thinly. He wanted to come off as cute/feminine, but suspecting he would only come off as creepy, so he defaulted to Very Formal "Yes, the water is nice, not too cold, and it is crystal blue." he said, adopting a more formal accent instead of his usual underlevels cockney.

He gave a shrug as he leaned against the pool wall, letting the water engulf most of his body as he relaxed, letting the water swallow him up.

"He was good, last I saw him. Blighter was trying to hunt a fellow Jedi. Wasn't fun" he said, giving a sigh. "You two look like you hooked up well though" he joked, flashing a cheeky grin.

He smirked over at [member="R. Brek Madak"] who seemed to be entertaining a woman of his own. He flashed a thumbs up, almost a "Go get 'er" signal.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Well if you see him again tell him I said hello" Ra'Kon then swimed over to the others. " I don't think I caught any of your names, my name is Ra'Kon nice to meet you all"

Kara laughed at Josh. "Nothing happened, bud." She splashed water at him and laughed. She added "I haven't talked to him since so I was just wondering.."

He laughed a bit. "Are you suuuuure?" he asked, a cheeky grin crossing his lips. Ah, this would be fun to tease her about.

"I could give you his number if you wanted~" he teased.

He looked over at [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"] and his question.

"Josh" he simply said, not bothering to give a last name.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Yes I'm sure." Kara glared at josh, giving him the stink eye. "How about you give him my number and you write it down too" Kara smirked as she let herself sink a bit in the pool

He laughed a bit. "Tell you what, I'll leave it on your datapad before I leave" he promised with a smirk. He was reading her emotions and facial expressions carefully...

He sunk a bit into the water, bloody hell these pheromones... He really didn't want to do something he'd regret.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom