Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema got up from the pool, before walking over to the changing rooms. She figured she didn't want to be the odd duck in the room, so she went to look for a swim suit. As long as she sticks to the shallows she should be okay, and the water does feel really nice.

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
The blond one, allegedly named 'Josh', from what he overheard, smiled at him and flashed a thumbs up. Rebekka Madak had.... No idea on how he should respond to that. He decided to ignore the thumbs-up for now.

​Swimming over to where everyone else was gathering at the other side of the pool, Brek Madak decided to be abit more active, and atleast try to be passively social, or at the very least, more noticeable. His swamp camo-wetsuit, starkly contrasting white skin and long black hair, and bold blue eyes would probably elicit some sort of conversation.

Secretly, Madak was hoping to get mistaken for female, what with his wiry build and pretty face..... Even if just for a moment or two.

Ra'Kon was a little surprised nobody asked about his scar or tattoo but he kept himself quite going under the water he thought of things to do something to bring up a good conversation then coming back up he asked" So what does everyone does for a hobby?"

He chuckled a bit. "Just travelling the galaxy, really... Meeting people, doing some Jedi work on my own. You overheard me and Krest already. You know who I am. I was the Grandmaster of the Jedi Order before I got couped as if I were some kind of Sith Emperor. Now I travel the galaxy, disgusted with my Order, and doing the Jedi's work as they should be doing instead of putting all their efforts towards blind murder. This is just one of those information gathering, socializing stops" he said with a grin.

He looked over at [member="R. Brek Madak"] as he came over.

"And how are you, Ma'am?" he asked, before grinning wide. "Kidding, kidding. The hair and face make it hard to tell" he jested.

He looked over at [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]. "Usually? I uh... Kill slavers. Free enslaved species. Fun work"

[member="Kara Teerah"]
[member="Capt. Neema Farron"]

Gabriel was already undressed. His beskar'gam wouldn't fit in any of the provided lockers so it was in the storage room. He kept his Heavy Blaster Pistol in a small backpack which was rested next to the deck chair he was laying on. Next to him was a table with an ashtray and a cocktail resting on it. He felt like sunbathing a lil before doing anything else here.

The man was dressed in a pair of black boardshorts, exposing his muscular upper body. On his face rested a pair of expensive, gold-rimmed shades. His hands were rested behind his head, smoke emitting from the cigarette he had in his mouth. "Mmm. Lovely day." He mumbled to himself, making the most of such nice weather. He removed the cigarette from his mouth temporarily to billow out a cloud of smoke. Before reaching for his cocktail, this stuff was good. He should probably order this stuff in bulk to he had something to drink when he couldn't come here.

Something was a little off in the air. He could tell, as if something was provoking a natural instinct.

"Jedi work huh sounds fun. I'm force sensitive but don't really care at all about it. Well for me I like to help people in need lend a helping hand as all. If I get paid that's a bonus for me but that's what I do. I also try and collect guns on the way." Ra'Kon moved tying his hair back into the ponytail got more relaxed in the pool.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema exited the changing area wearing a burgundy bikini, walking quickly back to the pool. At the smell of smoke, she waved her way through the faint remaining cloud, before stepping gingerly into the shallow end of the pool.

He chuckled a bit at [member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]. "Aye, it's not all rosebuds, sadly. But it feels good to do the right thing"

When [member="Capt. Neema Farron"] came in, he couldn't help but jokingly whistle as he motioned her over to the group. He didn't know if it was the pheromones, or just not wanting to let the poor woman feel left out, but regardless...

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema approached the group, running her hand across the edge as she laughed at the whistle. "Why, thank you!" She extends her other hand across the short distance to shake, affecting a bright smile.

He laughed a bit at [member="Capt. Neema Farron"]'s positive reaction, reaching over to shake her hand. Pheromones or not, he was still a gentleman.

Since [member="Kara Teerah"] was offline, he had to busy himself somehow...

He looked back at [member="R. Brek Madak"] and shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't said it twice already" he joked, grinning.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema puts both palms on the edge behind her, suspending herself off her feet. "So, maybe it's just my own inexperience with jedi but..." she glances down at his chest again, "aren't you supposed to be more... stuck up?"

He laughed a bit at [member="Capt. Neema Farron"]'s question.

"A lot of them are... Especially these days" he admitted. "But there are a lot of Jedi that aren't. Really. It just depends on which ones you meet. Though I'm probably one of the more vibrant ones you'll meet" he said, smirking.

He looked over at Kyte. "Aye, grab me an ale while you're there" he said, grinning.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema turned her head towards Ra'Kon, "Corellian whiskey for me, please." She frowned inquisitively, "That is... if you can carry three..."

"Alright be back in a few." Once Ra'Kon had reached the bar there was a few people that stood out to him but not much as the guy with the gold rimmed shades. After Getting Josh and Nee a drinks Ra'Kon found a Tray so he could carry the drinks on.Once he made it back to the pool he sat the tray down." Here you go Josh your ale and here you go Neema your Corellian whiskey straight from my home planet" Once he was done passing the drinks Ra'Kon got back in his relaxed position he was in before. "So.... Josh where do you think I can get a lightsaber from. I'm not a fan of close combat but those light sabers are pretty cool."

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema takes a long sip from her drink. "I was under the impression that they don't let you get a lightsaber unless you join up, unless you make one yourself." She hops up onto the side of a pool, keeping her feet in the water.

Josh nodded in thanks as he took the drink. "Aye, the ladies right I'm afraid" he said. "We can't help you. You'd have to make one yourself, or join the Order"

He didn't want to impede him, but... Rules were rules. He'd have to figure it out on his own.

"There ARE crystal caves on planets like Tython and Ilum though, so at least there's where you know to start"

[member="Kyte Ra'Kon"]

[member="Kara Teerah"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"He's such a handsome Jedi, isn't he?" She smiled, looking the Zeltron over. "Have to love beauty." With a soft smile, she ran her hands through her wet hair, sliding the long locks behind her ears. "So, Kara, I'd still be glad to offer you that business."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom