Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poolside Cantina (Open to anyone)

Kara walked into the cantina, which was similar to the Paradise cantina back home. There were plants everywhere, pools, waterfalls, and of course alcohol. There was a poolside bar and one that was out of the pool, for those who didn't want to get wet. Kara took off her outer clothes, now in her bikini. Sliding into the pool, she made her way to the bar.

During his travels, Josh had frequented cantinas to meet different people, gleam information, and hunt a certain group... This was no different, though Josh had never seen a cantina like this one before.

Taking a seat at a table in the corner, he ordered a drink... Watching, listening.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

Rebekka Brek Madak

Paradoxical Bucket Full of Crazy!
Rebekka Brek Madak had seen this bar the other day, and had decided that he would get in, even if he had to sneak in somehow. After researching some things on the holonet, he found it wasn't very hard; simply look the part, and have enough money on hand to pay for drinks.

He was sitting in a poolside lounge chair, enjoying the view (ie; the beautiful women, the plants, and the waterfalls and the decorative pool details.... in that order, more or less). It was so very different than the metallic colors, the dull browns, and the harsh and overly-bright neons of the underlevels that he had grown up in. It was almost literally a whole other world, in all senses of the expression.

His Corsican Sunrise drink had since congealed together again into a weird purple-green drink, which was supposed to remain largely a layered drink, with 3 gradient layers of cherry red, sunshine yellow, and sky blue. He didn't care, as it still tasted the same to him, in his currently lambasted state.

He was definitely out of place; everything about him was a study in shades of gray and very muted colors, (except for his intensely cobalt blue eyes), which contrasted heavily with the bright tropical colors around him, in pinks and greens and oranges and reds and yellows, and slight touches of blue and black.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema strolled into this strange cantina, taking in all the bright colors and vegetation. This was so different than the buckets of blood she was used to, it would be nice not to have an evening ruined by a shooting under a table. She looked over at the poolside bar, as well as the normal one, before deciding the one in the pool would be too risky to relax. She plopped into the first stool she got to, waving over the server and ordering a Corellian whiskey.

Kara got to the poolside bar and sat on an underwater ledge, ordering a black ale. No one else seemed to be coming in the water. How boring. "Come on in, I don't bite." She laughed after she spoke loudly to the people who were sitting in stools. Perhaps she was the only one who liked to have fun.. There was enough security that fights wouldn't break out anyways.

The former Grandmaster looked at the woman. Ah, that was the one who had been flirting back and fourth with Krest.

He chuckled a bit as he grinned at [member="Kara Teerah"].

"Well, I bite just a little, so maybe this is for your own safety" he teased with a cheeky grin.

OW. Listeri thought, as he stumbled into the cantina. Cuts and bruises were spread across his face, with a swollen black eye obscuring his vision. He tried keeping himself upright, as a small line of blood trickled down from his mouth. He steadied himself by grabbing hold of the bar counter, and seated himself on brown and rotting stool. " One'ph Corellia'm whiskey'grph." He slurred out, stopping to cough out some blood. The bartender uneasily nodded, and lightly sat down a glass filled with Corellian whiskey.

"I'm sure you don't bite hard." She laughed and took a sip of her drink. Kara stared at the new man who came in, surprised. "Are you okay, mister?"
[member="Listeri Dalane"]
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

He gave a wink as he relaxed back against the lounge chair.

"Maybe I do~" he teased before taking another sip of his drink. He didn't feel like revealing himself just yet...

... Not yet anyway.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

He blackened eye slightly opened, as he turned to the lady who asked him. "Yeah. Just'ph Fine." He said, taking a sip from his whiskey, the warm drink gave him a good feeling inside, which felt better then the pain that he was feeling just a few seconds ago.

[member="Kara Teerah"]

"Ah whatever, stay up there." Kara said and sipped some more of her drink. [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

"You don't seem fine." she said simply, looking concerned for the man. [member="Listeri Dalane"]

He smiled a little bit, recognizing the expression of worry and concern. He quickly wiped his mouth, causing a little bit less of a lisp when he spoke. "Nah, it's fine'th." He simply replied.

"Okay, if you say so." Kara finished her drink, hoping that someone would just get in the pool. These people are either scared or self-conscious.

Trioc 'Quickshot'

The Red Tied Smuggler
Trioc stepped into the poolside cantina, he looked around, it was a very beautiful place he had to admit. He walked over to the dry bar and sat down next to a very battered individual. He seemed to be drinking a Corellian drink. Mmmm that smells nice.

"Excuse me barkeep, i'll take one of whatever Mr.Beat'm up here is having." Smooth, let's walk into a strange bar and start cracking insults at people. Shush you! Trioc cracked a smile at the man, trying to show that he was just joking around with him.

Listeri slowly turned to the guy with a red tie with a scowl on his face, but it turned into a grin once he recognized the guy was joking. He turned away and took a long swig of the drink. " By the way, that red tie makes you look like a karking dork." He said with a smile. He glanced at the entrance, as he saw a blue Nautolan get into the pool. She's gonna have some fun, He thought, looking at the girl in the pool.

Neema

Captain Neema Farron
Neema couldn't help herself. She felt bad that the Zeltron was trying to get people to join her but nobody had. She walked up the edge of the pool, careful not to spill her drink. She dropped her belt and her gun lightly to the floor by the water's edge. placing her drink carefully on the floor as she unceremoniously pulled her boots from her sore feet, and rolled up her pant legs. She dropped her feet into the water, unable to avoid eliciting a sigh of relieve, as she leaned back on her palms, kicking her feet lethargically through the water.

Trioc 'Quickshot'

The Red Tied Smuggler
Trioc lifted an eyebrow at the battered man's comment. I happen to like that tie. I also like the tie. I think he was making a joke though. Jokes...he joked about one of your most prized possessions, and you're just going to accept it. Yes, I am, I for one don't need to discuss what i'm doing with you...me...whatever.

"Is that so, I find it odd that you're drinking alcohol instead of rubbing it off on your wounds."

Something flashed in Trioc's mind, something was wrong, it was like a quick flash of bright light in his mind, but he wasn't entirely sure what it meant.

Kara smiled as someone finally at least put her feet in the water. She smiled and said "Watch this" to everyone. Getting out of the pool, she climbed up a ladder that was carved into the waterfall that flowed into the pool. Once she got to the top, she did a backflip off and landed in the water below.

Josh watched with an amused smirk before finishing his drink.

"Do you REALLY want everyone in the pool with you that bad?" he asked [member="Kara Teerah"] with a chuckle. "Really, I have no gripes with it. Just want to enjoy a drink first, yknow?" he explained, giving a shrug.

"Looks like you got company though" he jested, motioning toward [member="Capt. Neema Farron"] with a grin.

Kara laughed. "Hey, no pressure. If you wanna stay up there all dry and stuff go ahead." She smirked and leaned back, allowing herself to float on her back as she closed her eyes. Relaxing.
[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom