Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

Clearly she'd forgotten the secret. That was alright, though. She might remember sometime in the future. She could tell him when she did. Next thing he knew she was kissing his jawline. This was going to get interesting real fast if they kept going the way they were going. Not that he would complain if they did, but that nagging suddenly exploded in the back of his head and his hands tightened.

"Well look. Told you they went up."

Kamon turned swiftly to see... none other than Nancy, Hanna's assistant. She was accompanied by several armed dudes. So, his suspicions about her when he'd interviewed her were right. She was the leak. That was why she'd been pressing Hanna so hard.

"If you'll kindly step away from her, Master Jedi, we'll take her and be on our way. We have no interest in you."

Rolling his eyes, he shook his head.

"Not a chance. Leave. Now."

As he spoke, he moved himself between them and her. Then he reached to his left sleeve and tore it, bringing out his staff which he promptly extended to full length before holding it in a defensive position. This was going to be interesting.

Hanna sighed, Why her? What did she ever do to earn the ire of so many? What was so threatening of a Hapan Vice Chancellor that she had to endure all of these. She didn't know what to do, she didn't have anything to protect her self with. What was so important about ending her life? She cringed as the engagement started, she looked for a way to help but had yet to find anything useful. It was funny how useless she was, but she kept an eye open ready to spot new a way to be useful as she cowered behind him.

"Oh, we can't do that. You're outnumbered, Master Jedi. And without your lightsabers, too."

More people came out of the lift with weapons raised. Crap. They were right. Without his lightsabers he wouldn't be able to win this fight. With them he could win easily. If he was closer to them now he was confident that he could win, but he wouldn't be able to ensure Hanna's safety and that was priority number one. He surveyed the situation before him, and then lowered his weapon. She was hiding behind him still, and he kept it that way.

"Good, you're smarter than you look. Hanna, come here please."

Kamon wasn't done, though. He stared cooly at the woman, and then, with a sudden flick of his wrist, the staff shot through the window behind where he and Hanna were, shattering the glass thanks to the ferocity and composition of the weapon. It was only one pane that burst out, but that was enough for what he had in mind. He had to get Hanna to safety.

While Nancy and her people were still blinking in surprise, he turned, grabbed Hanna up, and ran for the window. When he reached it, he jumped out, holding onto her. They were freefalling from hundreds of stories in the air, but that was alright. He knew what he was doing. Though he wasn't a very good telekinetic, he could slow their fall when the time came. As it was, he kept his arms wrapped firmly around Hanna and his body between the people above and her. They weren't shooting at them, but better safe than sorry. He projected a few thoughts into Hanna's mind.

Hold onto me and you'll be fine. I won't let you get hurt.

Hanna clung to him for dear life as they fell down towards the earth. Hanna was convinced she was going to die. " I hate you! " She yelled not really meaning it but at the moment she felt it was appropiate. She was dating an insane man, who had just jumped them off the roof and yet claimed to not let them hurt her, well what about him? They were fallling to their death and she was screaming the whole way down. She couldn't believe it but appearantly Kamon rather die than let her be capture, so Hanna resigned to death, or tried to she didn't want to go like this, things were just starting to look up. She managed to stop her scream enough to kiss Kamon using her tongue if he let her, determined to not let this death end with her not with the man she hadn't even begun to love.

Hanna thought about it, but she really like him and if she was going to die by falling out of a building well at least be with the man she had really started to like and maybe even love... though it seemed she was not meant to find out if that was the case as the ground approached. Why did she had to go like this.. Yes they couldn't hurt her but the ground would still hurt, she would keep kissing Kamon, unaware he had a plan to use the force.

He heard her, and understood that she was reacting to the moment. It was natural. She didn't have the ability to touch the Force so her mind couldn't comprehend a way for them to get out of this without dying. Then she was kissing him with such ferocity. Her tongue slipped in to touch his and he found his own tangling with hers. She was clearly frightened out of her mind, and had come to accept that she was going to die. She wasn't, but that was alright. He didn't mind the kissing. It was strange to kiss while plummeting down hundreds of stories, him directing them to miss passing traffic, but he liked it as he liked her.

When they neared the ground, he cushioned them with the Force, rolling so he was between her and the ground. They landed with only a small thud, as if they'd only fallen a few feet. She was sprawled on top of him, still kissing him. That was going to make for some awkward public news if anyone saw. He broke the kiss and pushed her to her feet before he stood.

"Told you we'd be alright. Let's go."

He grabbed her hand, smiling, and raced to the parked speeder, helping her in before he climbed in and they took off. As they did, Nancy and her goons came outside and started shooting at them, but he zipped them around a building and out of sight. They were safe for now, and the traitor was exposed.

"So I don't think it's a good idea if you go back to your place tonight, not until she and her people are caught. Is there somewhere else we can go? If not I can take you to the Temple and you can stay in my quarters. Probably the safest place here."

Hanna. was startled to say the least, but she was alive... and all the closer to Kamon since appearntly they lived. She was confident that everyone was too startled by the events to really notice what was going on. She was bright red as she looked to him as he drove. It wasn't every day you thought you were going to die and made out with a man while falling thousands of feet. "Not really.. just my place really, since Hapan doesn't have an ambassador here anymore, but a senator. " She was breathing heavily still trying to gather her wits.. which is when she socked him in the arm and looked out and behind them. " Next time... let at least know I am not going to die... ahem... I will be a lot calmer... and reserved..." She said as she relived the thrill in her mind, he was a good kisser dispite falling down the side of a building. She still couldn't believe that Nancy was trying to kill her. It blew her mind.

"Hey, I did say if you held on you'd be fine. You were just too freaked out to process that."

He grinned at her. So, she didn't have somewhere else for them to go? Then it was to the Temple for them. His lips were still tingling from the kiss, and his mouth still relishing having her tongue mixed with his. What wasn't to love? Well, at least she was safe. They'd gotten a nice makeout session in while they fell. How many people could say they made out with a beautiful woman while they were freefalling to impending doom, only to survive?

The speeder zipped along until they pulled up on one of the pads for the Temple. He jumped out, not even caring that he'd lost his jacket in this whole fiasco. It was likely still at the club. They'd hold onto it for him, he was sure, and he could go get it at a later date. Walking over to her, he helped her out and then led her inside as the landing pad retracted into the Temple building.

Through the halls they went until they reached his quarters, which he ushered her into before looking up and down the hall and following her. His rooms were rather spartan. Furniture, but very little decoration. Kamon didn't have time for such things, and, to be honest, he didn't spend much time at the Temple anyway.

"Make yourself comfortable. Least you know you're safe here."

Hanna sighed looking around his bland quarters " You need a womans touch here" She said with a smile as she plopped down on the foot of his bed. " so this is where you live. " She looked around noting things, She couldn't believe it, yet another attempt on her life. Why was she a target. Hanna sighed and looked to Kamon. " So about earlier... thanks you saved my life. and put up with me" She said curious to what to do. and of course her stomach made an embarassing sound. She looked down not wanting to bother him with such small things as eating when he had just saved her life. while she was glad she was safe, she wasn't sure what she thought about being in his home already.

"Why wouldn't I put up with you? Not everyday a gorgeous young woman wants to spend her time with me."

He smiled and then heard her stomach rumble. Come to think of it, he hadn't eaten in a while either. They probably should do something about that. Scratching at his chin, he looked around the room. There wasn't any food here, he knew that, he was just trying to think of what was the best thing to do. She was completely safe inside the Temple so he was certain he could leave her alone for a minute or two.

"Don't move, I'll be right back."

Turning, he left the quarters, closing the door behind him. If she got curious, his lightsabers were right out in the open for her to play with. He ran off to the cafeteria. It was late so there wasn't any hot food out and ready, but there was plenty of fruit to be had if you didn't mind sneaking into the kitchen and doing your best not to tip off the cook. They called him Crispy because of the way he liked everything. Crisp. Always crisp. He snagged a few pieces of fruit and high tailed it before he got caught.

Back to the room he went, and he opened the door carrying the fruit in his arms.

"No hot food, but I have fruit."

Hanna smiled and took a light saber and moved it around before turning it on, she smiled trying to adjust to the fact it was so light, she began to pretend that it was there, and heavy, and she got it to go where she wanted it to. Which was better than last time, where she couldn't get it to go anywhere near where she wanted to. She loved these things because they let you protect your self but have a small device. She pondered about taking Darron up on that midiclhorian thing, she almost swung it at Kamon as his reentrance suprised her. " Sorry! " She pushed the button and it was off, as she hid it behind her back like she hadn't done anything. " hmm fruit, its better then nothing, I have learned to live on less, visiting other cultures not always a good thing. " She didn't move though as she held his lightsaber behind her, still wondering what he was going to do about the fact she had been playing with it.

"Gah!"

He almost dropped all the fruit when she swung the saber around and nearly killed him with it. Go figure she'd be playing with them again. She'd had a clear interest in them before when they first met. Now she was trying to hide it behind her back as if she thought doing so would convince him that she hadn't touched them in the first place. It was kind of cute and he chuckled, walking over to set down the fruit.

Then he turned, swept over to her, wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her neck lightly. That should reassure her that he was alright she'd been playing with his sabers.

"Eat something. You're going to need your strength, after all."

She smiled as she kissed his forehead as he leaned down, " I suppose so but only if you teach me how to use this" She said as she let her self go from his grasp reluctantly and tossed his saber to him. She grabbed some of the fruit and jumped on his bed. It was good. She devoured the shuura as it was her favorite and of course she looked to Kamon, wondering how she ended up here with him. He had saved her life tonight, oh crap she thought, it hit her she would have to reorganize her meetings and such for the next month to ensure she wasn't predictable for anyone Nancy gave her schedule too, and there was the fact that she was going to take Rosa's advice. " So what are you thinking about? " She said trying to get her mind off of work. She was starting to get more use to Kamon, and thus she didn't mind so much taking looks at him, as she knew he didn't care as she didn't care about him looking at her.

He caught the saber and walked over to put it back where she'd gotten it from. Having promised that he would teach her to defend herself, it did make sense for him to also show her how to use a lightsaber. There might come a time when they were together that she might need to be able to use one. He hoped that wasn't the case, but if it did happen, it would be better for her to know what she was doing.

"I'll teach you to use one when I train you to defend yourself."

Grabbing a piece of fruit, he took a bite of it and chewed on it, leaning against the table as he did so. She was watching him and he was watching her in return. She really was quite beautiful. The time they'd kissed and him holding her as they fell had given him a perspective of her that he was sure no one else had really ever seen. She was strong willed, but she was still fragile. That fragility had to be cared for and he was going to make sure it was. She asked what he was thinking about and he shrugged.

"You, mostly. Well, I guess us, actually. I'm wondering what's going on here. I can tell you like me. I find you rather appealing myself. I'm curious as to what you want to come of it."

Hanna did a little dance on the bed as he said he would teach her how to use the lightsaber. It was weird that she was here with him. Hanna didn't know why or how but here she was, with the man who had seen more of her.. well than even her own mother. She had never been in such a situation as those moments of falling, and she had kissed him like she had never kissed a man before. " I am not sure, I have never really felt this way about anyone before, I go through so many emotions just being with you and you have seen so much of me... I also think you are ruggedly handsome. I suppose I feel I don't know that much about you, you seem to be so together compared to me. " Hanna looked at him, finding her self in his eyes again.

Hanna didn't know what to say really, she liked him, found him attractive, but in ways she had never thought about a man before. For the first time she had considered more than his looks, and well she wanted to look her best for him. Hanna felt like a better person because of Kamon, which was more than she could say for herself around most others..

Polishing off the piece of fruit he'd been eating, he tossed the core into the waste disposal before walking over to where she was sitting on the bed. He joined her and sat there, keeping his hands to himself as one would expect someone to do when they were acting proper. As much as he wanted to lean in and kiss her, drive her to the bed, he understood that doing so could push her away. He might be older, but that didn't mean he was unwise to the ways of younger folk.

"Ask me questions and I'll tell you anything about me you wish to know. I'd prefer you to know me and feel comfortable, just as I hope to know more of you."

More of her being her past, not what she looked like beneath the dress. Though, he did find himself wondering that. Perhaps sometime he would find out, but his chief concern was keeping her comfortable and finding out what she wanted to know about him. He was an open book to her and would tell her anything she wished. She just had to ask.

Hanna was half expecting know yearning for him to drive her to the bed but somehow she figured she would respect him less for that... She didn't know why. " So where are you from? What have you done? Who is Kamon Vandiranach?" She said rapidly firing off questions. She was curious and wanted to know, Would he tell her? She had the feeling that yes he would. She somehow knew that he would indeed be honest to her as she asked these questions. " Do you have a statue of yourself in the jedi temple like Darron? " She smirked knowing she was poking fun at him but she wanted to make it a bit less serious.

"Darron has a statue? Remind me to knock it over."

He grinned and then shook his head. Though he was mostly joking, the notion of doing that did actually cross his mind. Or better yet, he could dress the statue in a skirt and paint it funny colors. Yeah, that would be good. Everyone loved a good joke now and then, didn't they? He did, that was for sure. But first he needed to deal with her questions!

"No, I don't have a statue. I'm just a guy from Corellia. My parents were murdered when I was very young and I was separated from my siblings. I don't even know if they're alive, to be honest. The Jedi took me in and raised me, teaching me to use the Force as best I could, which wasn't very well. Still, I had determination and I was good at fighting.

"Dealing with problematic people or groups was my specialty. I was quite good at it. I took a break for a while, though, and went to Eshan, my father's homeworld. Trained with some of my distant family in Echani martial arts. Got really good at that which only made me better at dealing with problematic people."

He figured it would be best if he told her more.

"I've had lovers before, but none that stuck around. I've had them taken from me by Sith trickery. One had her memories erased by a powerful Sith, and she thought me a monster from then on out. Another left me to become a Sith. I've kind of had shoddy luck. Looking to change that. Perhaps with you."

A smile.

"What about you? How does a Hapan come to be Vice Chancellor?"

Hanna frowned, it seemed that he had a tough life, nothing compared to her relativly care free life. It was strange how oppisites attracted.. which seemed far to much right now.. young and old.. spoiled and poor.. She managed a smile " I hope that we can change that, as i prefer to stay far away from the Sith. " She looked at him and grabbed his hand in hers, playing with it as she thought about it for a while. " Well my mother was the Ambassador for the Hapes Consortium and I was her care free daughter who partied all the time. I have done some things I am not proud of.. mainly get wasted and wake up next to strange men. but that is behind me, I decided to enter politics right as the Republic was looking to get the Hapes Consortium in its folds, I am the result, and Hapan in higher leadership. Of course, I only got the chancellor's ok that way, I had to convince all of the Senate that I was a good choice as well. "

Hanna kept playing with his hand. "Do you mind that I am the Vice Chancellor? "

Letting her play with his hand seemed the right thing to do. It kept her occupied and happy, which was what he wanted.

"You might still wake up next to a strange man, but at least you'll know him!"

He was trying to make her laugh, keep her spirits up. She seemed to be mostly happy, but at the same time she seemed extremely nervous about everything. He didn't want her to be nervous. There really wasn't a reason that she couldn't continue to be comfortable with him. As it was, she'd already taken a lot of liberties and he hadn't turned her away from doing so. All he'd done was accept and reciprocate.

"Of course not. I don't look at you, when we're together like this, as the Vice Chancellor. I just look at you as Hanna."

Reaching over with his other hand, he touched her cheek lightly, brushing fingertips against it. She had such soft skin. He loved touching her. It made him feel calm and relaxed, to be honest.

Hanna smiled and laughed " hmm well I would hardly call you strange.. " She was glad to know that he just saw her as Hanna, she liked it that way. She grabbed his other hand that had brushed against her face. " So what is your favorite food? color? pastime? " She said holding both hands now. It was funny that she was here with Kamon, in his room talking about different things into the hours of the night. She found her self looking at him, with a mischievousness smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom