Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

"Food would be a fish sandwich. Color is blue. Pastime is working on my martial arts katas."

She had both of his hands now, and she was looking at him mischeviously. He wasn't sure if he should like that or be extremely worried. He opted for the former, merely because he wanted to like it. In fact, he hoped that grin was a sign that she was going to take this further, which was what he wanted to happen. He squeezed her hands gently as she held onto them.

"And you? Same questions."

Leaning over to her, he kissed her once lightly before she could answer. Call it a tease.

Hanna craved to take it further as she debated what to do with his hands as she realized she was holding both of them now. She thought about several dirty things to do with them but settled on just answering his questions as after all she wasn't a common woman off the street, so she couldn't give in so easily.
" shuura's and that nerf burger we had earlier are tied for my favorite. I love the color purple, and well I was told it wasn't proper to have my old pasttime of clubbing, so I haven't gotten a new one yet." She said pulling him closer to her so she could kiss him but then pushing him away.

" What is the thing you like most about me?" She said thinking of her answer to the same question figuring it was coming.

She pulled him in to kiss him, and then pushed him away. Ironically, she was playing hard to get now, after they'd already basically made out while falling to what she considered was her certain doom. That intrigued him. She was young, he knew, and perhaps she was thinking that she was giving in way too easily. He didn't think she was. When you like someone, you like someone. It's only natural to want more to do with that someone.

"What do I like most about you? Your strength. When I first met you, you seemed overwhelmed. But now, after we've spent today talking and getting to know one another, you're rather a confident young woman. I like that."

This time he leaned in towards her and didn't let her push him away as he kissed her. Not just a simple quick kiss, either. A real kiss that he knew would probably send her heart fluttering within her chest. He wanted it to. He wanted her to feel that he desired her, but that he also had the restraint to keep from pressing himself on her. That was why he eventually broke the kiss.

"What do you like most about me?"

Hanna's heart was indeed doing something, she was speechless for a bit before answering. " Your strength and wisdom.., You are so confident and wise, you save me in a moments notice, you seem to know just what to say to me to help me sort out my own thoughts. I would still be a mess if it wasn't for you. " It was the truth, Hanna seemed to gain so much confidence from just a little bit of time spent with Kamon, he knew just what to say it seemed. She couldn't wait anymore, her desire for him was racing through her body, and she wanted him.

Hanna smiled as she placed his hands somewhere indecent and the night went by in a blur. It was a night full of passion and fun. She woke up sometime in the morning... disoriented at first until she remembered where she was and what she had done the night before. She hoped no one came in and found her like this, as she realized she was at the Jedi Temple.

Things turned quite quickly. He liked what she liked about him, but she was clearly in the mood for something else, considering where she put his hand. Sure enough, she was, and the next thing he knew it was morning. He was lying in bed in the temple, and she was beside him. Awake, too, from what he could feel. The night had been extremely enjoyable. Something they would have to do again.

Rolling over onto his side, he turned and looked at her.

"Morning."

Reaching his hand out to her, he stroked it down her arm gently. Such a vibrant and beautiful young woman. It made him happy to see how confident she was in herself just from him talking to her. Considering he was going to be on her personal guard detail, he could easily enter into a roll of advisor as well. It would help her to know he was there to give her advice when she didn't know what to do herself. Those situations happened even for him.

"Sleep well?"

"Morning" She groaned the only good part of this morning that she wasn't alone. She smiled looking over the wonderful man beside her. Taking in all of him, she answered with a smirk " Not nearly enough for some reason I was up for far to long" She giggled and moved over to give him a kiss. "Hopefully that can happen more than when you save my life. " So she had just spent the night with a Jedi Master... She smiled as she thought of Aurelia's reaction, to the news. She decided she didn't want to get up and face reality, that she had been attempted to be killed again. So she reached out to him and played with his chest, which was more muscluer than she thought possible. " So I am hoping that this is more than a one night stand" She smirked knowing that it had to be... as she didn't think he did that with just any girl especially not after what they shared and how they talked,. Hanna enjoyed the morning, for the first time in a long time.

"I don't think we were up long enough, myself. We'll have to change that next time."

He smiled at her and let her run her hands over his chest. The muscles he had he'd gotten through countless hours, and years really, of working out. He'd done everything he possibly could in order to make himself not only strong, but fast. His muscle memory was excellent and he could fight against even much younger individuals without any problems. It made him a formidable opponent and he used his skills to earn the respect of those that fought against him. But he wasn't just limited to physical strength.

"A one night stand? Not a chance. I lay claim to you, Hanna. A one night stand is out of the question."

No, she was his now. They were only dating, to be sure, but it was more than that with how the two of them felt around one another. Indeed, he was going to be darn sure that there future brought them even closer together. The other Jedi probably wouldn't care for it much, but he'd always been somewhat estranged from the council. Considering he'd gotten himself assigned to protecting her, it wasn't like they would have to be apart much. Reaching his hand down, he ran it along her back and then gave her ample backside a squeeze.

Hanna smiled and kissed him again, snuggling up close to him. " Good, now stay right here so we can stay like this forever" She said with a small giggle. She didn't want to leave the bed or his side, " So I was thinking that I call in and claim that I am recovering from an atempt at my life, because I need to reschedule everything anyways... Nancy had access to my entire month's worth of scheduling And you can be my protector for the day... " She smiled as she put her arm around him, giving a girlish squeal as he squeezed her " Hey" She said but couldn't keep a serious face. She liked this man... alot. which meant that she had no problem returning the squeeze. She wanted to hide from the world and would if Kamon let her.
She so enjoyed laying in bed.. and almost began to drift off to sleep, the warmth of Kamon and the bed had did their work and she was nearly asleep again. She was honestly tired.. She was the young one she though she should be more awake but then again the night before had come up to bite her it seemed, showed her for staying up late worrying.

He laughed a little bit at what she said, and her squeal when he grabbed her rear. What could he say? She had a nice butt. She had a nice everything, but that would just be going too far if he started squeezing everything. Her kiss was returned and as she closed her eyes, he leaned down to nibble lightly on her neck. If he had any say in anything, the two of them were going to be together for a very, very long time. He had himself a little Hapan beauty for a girlfriend.

"Yes, call in. You have to reschedule and it's really not safe until we know that she's caught. Safer staying here."

Picking her up gently, he lay her on top of him and reached for his comm, which he offered to her. To be truthful, lying there as they were was extremely comfortable. He'd forgotten how long it had been since he'd had a woman to enjoy the company of. Her slight weight pressing down against him felt comfortable. He was secure in her presence, and ran his hands over her back just for the enjoyment of it.

"Plus I kind of like having a sexy little Hapan lying on top of me. I'd hate to have to let you go to work right now. There's a lot we could do and talk about instead."

Hanna smiled as she looked down on the man hwo was no under her, She had to resist reverting to the fun they had the night before. " Fine.. I will be responsible.... Hello? Chancellor, I am sure you are aware that last night there was another attempt at my life, Jedi Master Kamon rescued me and I am under his guard until my office and home are deemed safe to return to, I apoligize but I can't come in today, as I need to recooperate from my night, as I have to figure out what needs to be done in order to maintain my safety. " She hung up and leaned into him, kissing him " oh talk about what? good sir? the fact that I have a Handsome Jedi Master all to my self ? " She rolled off of him and retreated to the other side of the bed "mmhh why do you look so old, what have I got my self into? .. yep they should reconsider who they let you guard.. you take advantage of helpless politicians " She said not able to keep a straight face. Hanna tried to resist the urge to be next to him a little longer but she ended up rolling back over... " So I have reconsidered... I don't like being all the way over there... " Hanna giggled wondering how she got to be so lucky yesterday... the assination aside.

She rolled off of him and retreated to the other side of the bed, made a comment about how he was old and taking advantage of her, and then snuggled herself back over against him again. A chuckle escaped him and he wrapped his arms around her waist and tugged her lithe form up against him. She really was a beautiful woman. And that body... Well, it was to die for. Like seriously, he might have to die for her some day.

"You're such a little jokester. I love that."

Nuzzling the back of her head, he shrugged his shoulders a little bit at her question about what they needed to talk about. In truth, he didn't really know. He'd mostly just been saying that so she wouldn't even think about leaving.

"Whatever you want to talk about. The future. Us. We could learn more about one another since we're going to be seeing a lot of each other."

She smiled and decided to ask some more questions " So, First things, you need to get us food without leaving me alone. " She laughed.. " ok so maybe there was really just the one thing... but I want to know some things, What does being a Jedi Master really mean? and do they have problems with guests, and guests eating their food, and guests staying in their temple " She looked around " And you need to make this place more homey or I won't come here anymore." She said with a large smile as she kissed him and looked into his eyes, she could just lay there forever staring into him. It was strange how she got so lost in his presence. She really liked him. " Also I lay claim to you.. " Hanna had a feeling that she was going to end up visiting the temple much more.. and she would have to free Rosa so she could tell her about this. She breathed in his scent and snuggled next to him, holding on tight. She wanted to enjoy him some more... but she knew that meant he couldn't get food and that was the priority now... She also knew her threat was as empty as the come.. she didn't think she could resist coming here dispite the bland room.

Food without leaving her alone. He could do that. Reaching for his commlink, he swiped it back from her and flipped it on.

"Crispy, it's Master Vondiranach. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Could you prepare me a couple bowls of soup with some bread and bring them to my rooms?"

"Yes, Master Vondiranach. It'll be there shortly."

That took care of the food. He tossed the commlink back onto the nightstand and turned his attention back to her. She kissed him after asking more questions, and he smiled into the kiss as he returned it. She did seem to be the type to rather enjoy kissing as often as possible. Admittedly, he couldn't complain much about that because he rather enjoyed it himself. Her lips were sweet and her tongue delicate.

"Being a Jedi is about disciplined practice of the Force. We have to be in charge of our emotions so that they don't control us and make us do things we'll regret, like the Sith have trouble with. To be a Jedi Master is to practice this with grace and resolve, while maintaining an extensive knowledge of the Force and the galaxy. It means you can be trusted with the most difficult of tasks and are skilled in what you do.

"As for the rest, guests frequent here to speak with Jedi all the time. It's not uncommon to share a meal. Staying here is a bit uncommon, especially since there's a tendency amongst the Jedi to frown on personal attachment as it can lead down the path to the darkside. I disagree with that, and say it's the person's lack of willpower which leads to it in such situations. That being the case, we shouldn't advertise our bedroom adventures."

Lifting his hand, he tapped her on the nose.

"If you want this place to look more homey, then maybe you should do some decorating!"

Hanna smiled and couldn't wait till the food. She liked this, and pondered what she should do about that bit about not advertising their bedroom adventures.. " Should you perhaps hang around my house then? and do I need to hide from the chef then? " She said as she got on top of him and stared into his eyes. She thought about it.. did she want to hide it? Was she ok with that.. No she wasn't... she had to admit to her self.

" I rather be open about who I am seeing, I could care less what people think but I don't want the public to think I am hiding who I am seeing... and like it or not I am a very public individual.. and the Temple is going to find out.." She frowned hoping that it wasn't a problem but she wanted to get it over with as everyone was going to find out eventually. She was so tempted to resume what they had going the night before but she decided that they should keep this serious.. as serious as two naked individuals in a bed can be that is. She realized she might of not said quite what she meant.
" I mean I suppose if it is important for you I can try to hide it.. but the fact is they are going to find out eventually and I rather it be on our terms. "
Hanna wondered what sort of tasks were entrusted to him... oh that meant she had to worry when he went off on tasks. who knew what danger he got himself into. She tried and succeeded to put that to the back of her mind as she caught the words. " Are you sure you want to say that... you might not recognize the place when I am done" She smiled as she got up and realized she didn't know where the bathroom was. " Where is the rest room " She said her body on display for him in all of its beauty.

"We should split time, but I think I'd prefer your place more than here. It's not in the middle of the Temple. Gets kind of stuffy around here."

She didn't want to hide them and that was fine. He wasn't asking her to hide that they were involved with one another, he just wanted her to show some restraint as to their night time activities, so to speak. People didn't need to know that he was sleeping with her in the Temple. It wouldn't look that great and he might have to deal with some rather irritable Jedi Master's. He didn't like dealing with irritable Jedi Master's. They cramped his style.

"You don't have to hide we're together. In fact, I really don't want you to hide it. I just don't want everyone around us, or in the temple, knowing what we spend our evenings doing. That's no one's business but ours. And yes, I'm sure. You can have your way with this room as long as it remains mine."

And he was definitely admiring her rather delectable body. Slim, toned, ample in all the right areas. Yes, he had definitely lucked out when he bumped into her at the Senate building. No one should ever be that lucky. No, it wasn't luck. The Force wanted this to happen. It had brought the two of them together and now it was up to the two of them to make it work.

"Fresher's through that door."

He indicated the fresher door, right as the main door chimed. Lifting her up onto her feet, he swatted her butt to get her moving, and pulled on his pants before he started towards the door. He waited for her to be in the fresher before he would answer though. No one else deserved to see her naked.

Hanna hurried into the bathroom, she didn't feel like showing the world her naked self as she used the restroom she wondered how she had gotten lucky enough to meet Kamon, Who'd a thought that he would be outside her door as she ran from nancy. Which is sort of funny since She literly had to run from nancy the night before. She was going to dress a bit.. bur she realized her clothes were still spread around the bed, which she smiled remembering the night before. She wanted more of that, of course she had to think on the present and that involved waiting for the other guy to get out of the room so she could run back to Kamon's side. She was getting chilly standing in the fresher. Hanna almost got in the shower, but she was the Vice Chancellor she couldn't be intimidated by the temperature. Hanna instead waited for silence.. and a sign to come out, wanting to see that ruggedly handsome face again.

"Crispy. That was quick."

"Gotta be quick 'round here, Master Vondiranach. Lots of people to feed."

"True enough. You can just set it on the table there."

"Yes, sir."

The Duro walked over and set the grub down on the table. He arranged everything and then picked up the tray again. He stared at the bed for a moment, noting the dress and then looking at the Fresher. Then he looked at Kamon and raised his eyebrow. Kamon just held his finger to his lips and smiled. Crispy shrugged and walked to the door where he glanced back.

"Enjoy your meal, Master Vondiranach. If you need anything else, just call."

The door closed and he breathed a sigh of relief. Crispy was a lot of things, but a blabbermouth was not one of them. Walked to the Fresher, he tapped on the door and opened it up.

"Food is served, mademoiselle. This will be the first time I ate with a naked woman."

Hanna rolled her eyes, though he wouldn't know that as she opened the door, She was tempted to get her undergarments on but that would be no fun she thought as she bounded for the bed and got back in the covers. She waited for him to hand her the food. She admired his chest, She had felt it the night be fore but to see it in daylight well words just didn't do it justice. Hanna wondered how one got to be so defined, she knew her muscles came from her working the gym most mornings... She didn't see it happening today. " Thank you for making almost last birthday my best one." She said, waiting for him to join her, she found her self desiring just to be near him. and across the room wasn't close enough she decided. Her waist up was clearly visible as only her waist and down were covered. She smiled, knowing that there wasn't much about a naked woman that a man could resist. She wondered if they had to eat... but she figured it would be a shame for it to go cold.

It would be quite the shame for it to go cold. Crispy made several delicious foods, but Kamon's favorite was his soup. He didn't know what was in it, but it honestly didn't matter much to him. All that mattered was that it was delicious and easily made him no longer hungry. Grabbing the bowls, bread, and spoons, he walked over to the bed and sat down so that he could look at her. Then he handed her a bowl and spoon and set the bread between them.

"You're welcome. Your last birthday won't be for a long time, though. Just so you know."

He winked at her and took a spoonful of the soup to his lips. Even though he was trying to focus on eating, he couldn't help but stare at her exposed upper body. It was just too nice of a view to look at. Missing out on that would just be a tragedy. No, he continued to eat, but he kept looking at her all the same.

"At the very least, last night was certainly memorable. Quite... pleasing."

She smiled and took the bowl, She wasn't sure what was in it but it was good. She let it sit in her mouth before swallowing. " Tell Crispy your bedroom guest thinks his soup rivals the best cooks in courscant. " She was hungry, and so she ate, as her eyes wondered to his scar covered chest. There was something about scars... that seemed to call out to her, and she had to keep her self contained. It was funny how hot and botherd one can get while waltzing around naked. She saw her bra and stretched over to reach for it. She wanted to torture Kamon a little as she put it on, taking care not to spill the soup. She didn't want to ruin the bed they might need sometime in the future. " Why is it that whenever I think of your features very dirty thoughts and feelings imediatly come to mind? " She said with a laugh as she continued to eat her soup. " So what is your most embarrassing story? " She asked knowing that this would get an interesting reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom