Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

He frowned when she grabbed her bra and put it on. That was disappointing. He wanted to sit there and admire her chest while he ate. No matter, though. He was certain that he would have ample opportunity in the future to stare at her completely naked body. If he had his way, he'd have her to himself forever, but that was a bit presumptuous and it was honestly a bit early in their relationship to be thinking about such things.

The question she asked got a laugh from him. It was kind of cute, really.

"Because you enjoyed last night, I believe. And because you enjoy being with me."

He deposited more of the soup into his mouth before breaking off a piece of the bread and quickly devouring it. What wasn't to like about being with her? Everything they did was fun. Even saving her life by jumping out of one of the tallest buildings on Coruscant had been fun. Freefalling through traffic from hundreds of stories above the street level was intense.

"Most embarassing story... Well, I guess there was the time I let my guard slip. See, I was working a case with another Jedi. Murder investigation. Turns out, this other Jedi was actually a murderer. He'd fallen to the darkside, gone kind of crazy. He attacked me with a fork and ripped part of my face off. But, I later died and inhabited a cloned body. Then I got about a few hundred scars from various battles in a short amount of time. Moral here is, don't let your guard down or your face might get eaten."

Hanna laughed.. " your face eaten?" She was thrown.. she expected well something a little bit more light hearted.. but still knowing him.. it was sort of funny. " your a clone?" She said confused.. how did that work. She took some of the bread and dipped it in her soup before taking a bite. It was good, so very good. " I will tell you mine I suppose, only fair. hmm It is tied.. its either the time, I walked out of my room mostly naked in front of several diplomats, Well you know actually we are not going there... fine.. The time.. my mother walked in on me in the middle of the act.. " She was red just remembering it. killed the mood for sure. She cringed not believing she told that to him. Something about him made her want to tell him anything and everything.

"My body is, but I am not. It's a genetic gift thanks to my grandfather's biological manipulations. I'm inhabiting the body of a clone of myself."

He shrugged a bit. Honestly, he didn't really know all the details about how it worked. Not being a scientist himself, he couldn't tell her the specifics of what allowed him to inhabit the clone. Or, for that matter, why he had a clone in the first place. His grandfather was just kind of crazy like that. Either way, he continued to eat while she told him her story. Though, he almost spit out his soup he was laughing so hard.

"Really? In the middle of it all she walked in on you? That must have been horrid. I think you'd prefer to walk out in front of people naked over having your mother see you getting busy."

He chuckled and shook his head. Embarrassing or not, that was a rather funny tale. He didn't have his parents around to look in on him like that, thankfully. Of course it meant that there wouldn't be anyone there to see if the two of them ever had kids, either. Kamon was rather alone in the galaxy when you thought about it.

"What's your favorite place to vacation to?"

Hanna thought about it, munching on the bread and sipping up the soup. " Hmmm I have never really been many places, I suppose out of the planets I have visited Corelia.. I love the beaches. yours? " She asked wondering what he might like to do. She just might have to have a speech or something there. Hanna was starting to like this man beside her more and more, it was funny, they had just met but it didn't seem like it. "I have to say I have never met someone quite like you.. .that I like so much so fast... I hope I don't scare you saying that but... I just am so comfortable around you its more like I have known you for weeks rather than a day. "

Hanna stuck her tongue out at him playfully. as she took most of the bread. She then tore it in half and gave it to him, not having the heart do deny him substance, as she knew that guys liked their stomach. Oh did she have it bad for this man.

"My homeworld. Interesting. That makes me rather happy, for some reason."

He finished off his soup and then she stole the rest of the bread. Before she ate it, though, she broke off some and gave it to him. He smiled and took it, eating it all up as she continued to speak about how she liked him. They'd already laid claim to one another, so what was the matter with her telling him she liked him? He liked her as well. A lot. Not just because she had a delicious body, but because she was nice to him and wanted to be around him. That didn't happen every day.

She stuck her tongue out at him, but then just smiled. Such a wily little kitten. He finished off the rest of the bread and then climbed over to her. Leaning in, he made like he was going to kiss her, but instead he leaned to her neck and kissed and suckled on it for a bit before he said anything.

"You can't scare me away, Hanna. I already claimed you. You're mine and I am yours. I like you as much as you like me. I know it's been only a short amount of time, but some people were just meant to be together."

She had forgot that he was from Corelia, she laughed finding it hard to eat her soup as he began to kiss her neck so she gave in, and decided she would get him back. He was just as fun as her, so they were a good pair she decieded. " Well if thats what you want to play at." , She set her soup on the floor and clung to him pulling her self up with her arms around his neck, she kissed him, opening her mouth, for his tongue, as she took in the taste of his lips, and the presence of the man she was starting to like more and more. She broke it off suddenly though and got on the floor to eat her soup, as if a point against his slight for interrupting her meal. She finished the soup and bread though, and she put her panties back on, before ploping her self on the bed. " So Where is your favorite place to vacation?" She asked in earnest as she traced her fingers on his chest.

Soon enough she wasn't letting him kiss her neck, but was kissing him on the lips. Their tongues intertwined and it was like heaven all over again. That was, until she suddenly broke it off and went and sat on the floor, which left him hanging high and dry. He felt down into a faceplant on the pillows while she ate her soup and then pulled her panties back on. He was too hung out to even notice that she'd covered up again.

When she sat on the bed, he reached over and grabbed onto her arm as if tethering her to him. Still, he lay there not moving. He wanted it to be last night again, with the two of them intertwined in loves embrace. But, it was not to be. At least not at the moment. Maybe later? Yeah, he told himself that maybe later they could.

"Vortex. I like the Cathedral of Winds. It's very peaceful there. When I have trouble controlling my anger I go there. It helps me calm down."

She had laughed to herself at his feigned depression and she got closer to him. " That is good, I personally throw things.. and hit my pillow if I get angry... or people if I don't get away fast enough." She smiled and kissed his forhead " now now, I am still here am I not, now that your mine that means you will be busy... I happen to need to be places alot... and was curious how often should I count at you attending things with me?" She wanted to know, as if not she would have to hire a body guard like Rosa said.. she might do that anyways.. She desired to be wrapped again in his arms. She also need to figure out her schedule... sigh she hated work at times like this. She smiled and spoke " Know any good executive assistants? that don't try to kill their boss?"

"Can't do things like that when you're a Jedi. Tends to mean you aren't really a Jedi. Besides, anger just gets you in trouble."

He turned over and smiled when she kissed his forehead. Lying there on the bed, he stared up at her as she loomed over him in her skivvies. This woman was just really something else. Someday he was going to have to marry her, he was certain of that already. Not because the night before had been awesome. Not because she was beautiful. No, it was because of the way she made him feel and just how much he enjoyed her presence.

Lifting his hand up, he brushed at her cheek for a moment while he thought about what she said.

"I'm your guard whenever I'm around. Missions come in and I take them when they do, but I don't have to take as many now since I'm assigned as your protector. As for an executive assistant, no, not off the top of my head. Most of the people I know are Jedi."

"Well guard or not I expect my man to be dressed up classy, Jedi or not. " She said with a smirk It was a shame he didn't know any executive assistants It would speed things up so much. " Well then I will have to find one before the day is up.. my schedule won't write it self. " She smiled and looked him over, " I am lucky to have bumped into you. " She decided as she decided to give in and kiss him again, lingering with a slightly open mouth.

"I can do classy. If you don't mind it being Corellian classy."

He winked at her, and then she leaned down to him and kissed him again. Her mouth, open, he let his tongue delve in and intertwine with hers for a bit. When he pulled away from her, he smiled and then pulled her down to join him again. They weren't going anywhere anytime soon. She had taken the day away from work, and his job at the moment was keeping her safe. Here she was, safe in his arms.

"Come here."

Moving a bit, he made it so she could nestle in against him. A day of just laying around with a beautiful woman. A real break for once. Something to enjoy. He liked it. They were going to have to do this often.

Hanna smiled, " Well as long as you don't stand out in a bad way Corelian classy works for me. " She said once her lips were free to speak again. It was like her lips lit on fire every time they came in contact with his. She had never experienced anything like it. She was only to happy to get in closer to him, his arms around her felt so good and natural, like they were meant to be there. Hanna didn't want to ever leave the bed. " So I am curious do Jedi get married? Since they seem so anti emotion and all I would assume they don't. " She asked not for her sake of course.. she convinced her self but for her curiosity. It was an honest question, she just hoped he didn't read too much into it.

"It's happened before. It really just depends on the Jedi in question and what their beliefs are."

His hand rubbed over the small of her back as he held her close to him. It was comfortable having her squeezed up beside him. How often did one get the chance to just rest like that? If they continued to see each other, which he sincerely hoped they would, then he was going to be spending a lot of time with her as her protector. In turn, there would be times when they wouldn't be able to do things like this. A depressing thought, but still true.

"I think getting married is rather important, myself. To give up living in the sake of not wanting to fall to the darkside is not something I am comfortable with. We are made out of love of two individuals. I don't believe it is wrong for us to love as well."

He kissed the top of her head.

"Why do you ask?"

" Curious is all " She managed to get out as she flushed red, She had done it... embarassed her self. " Its just that well I want to know if I shouldn't get my hopes up"
It was funny that she had already identified his scent and loved it. She could even smell it dispite the remnants of the scents from their night of fun.
" I am glad I can trust you to protect me. " She said, truely feeling safe in his arms.
" So what is the difference between the sith and jedi.. I mean i just know you use different color lightsabers. "

"You should get your hopes up. Especially in this case."

Was that a hint of something to come? Yes, it most certainly was. The way things were shaping up between the two of them it was almost a guaranteed outcome that he was going to end up proposing to her at some point. Not yet, of course. It would just be too soon if he did it right then. Sometime soon, though. It was going to have to happen because he wanted it to happen. She was just too perfect and too cute.

She asked about the different between the Sith and Jedi and he thought about it for a moment. There was an obvious answer, of course, but he wanted to make sure that he said it in a way that she would understand without having to ask him what he meant. There were just some things that were hard to say, even if the idea was simple.

"Sith follow an ancient religion. Essentially they seek power and are willing to do anything and everything to gain it. Killing the population of an entire world would not bother them in the slightest. They even backstab each other on a regular basis. Jedi, on the other hand, are the keepers of peace and truth. We defend those who can't defend themselves, and we seek to ensure that peace reigns throughout the galaxy. It's a difficult task, because we don't allow our emotions to control us. Sith use their emotions as their strength, though it often just makes them chaotic."

Hanna nodded, it made sense, It was strange, but whatever floated his boat. She decided to ignore his statement as she was torn as part of her hoped he asked her to marry him. She was actually thinking about it now... She had never felt this way about anyone. She was pretty sure she was in this for the long haul. " Do the colors of their lightsabers have anything to do with it?" Hanna had a pretty good idea that it didn't but she had to ask... she also had plans to procure a pink one for her self... That would stand out in a crowd... and let her be girly. Which if there was one thing you could most certainly define Hanna as was girly. She looked around as she basked in his arms. The room could use some more things... plants... maybe and perhaps something on the wall, like a picture of her, she smiled. But then as she truely relaxed in his arms she dozed off a bit. She had never felt so safe and relaxed before.

He shook his head.

"Just their choice. Lightsaber color doesn't affect who you are. Well, the color might as there's a whole psychology about that, but not in the way you were asking."

Kissing the top of her head, he let her rest against him and rubbed her back gently. She was clearly tired, and as she rested there he noted that she started to dose off a little bit, which was alright. he didn't say anything to drag her out of it. Everyone needed their rest and why shouldn't she get hers? Besides, it was kind of cute, her tiny little body sleeping against him. He wished he could get a photo.

While she rested, he lay there looking at the ceiling until he also closed his eyes and dosed off. It was a good day.

Hanna woke up again, realizing she was still in his arms, she wondered how long it had been but stayed still as she looked at the man sleeping by her. He looked so adorable sleeping like that, she could watch him sleep forever she decided as she sat there, wondering if he was dreaming about anything worthwhile. She thought about work as well, knowing that she would have to do somethings... before work tomarrow like ensure that her office and house were safe. That was when the comm went off. If Kamon answered it he would hear that Nancy and her thugs had been apprehended though not all as they had a stand off near Hanna's house. She waited for him to get off the phone before she asked " Who is it?" She was curious who would call him, She knew it wasn't another woman.. She didn't take Kamon for that kind of guy, but what could it be about.

He slept peacefully and didn't want it to end to be honest. It was much too nice of a rest. And then his darn comm had to go off and his eyes snapped open to find Hanna looking at him. He smiled and stole a quick kiss from her before he reached over and grabbed his comm to answer the call. It was a quick call and he thanked the person on the other end for the information. And no, he was not that kind of guy. Hanna was the only woman in his life.

"They caught Nancy and most of her goons. There was a standoff near your place. Good thing we didn't go back there."

Lifting his hand, he tucked some hair out of her face and back behind her ear. She was quite the looker.

"It's safe to go back to your place now, though. Also safe for you to go back to work."

"Well I don't want to go to either" She said giving him a quick kiss. She didn't want to go. though maybe she might have him help christen her new bed, she laughed at the thought. though she did wish that they didn't have work and jobs. Though his new job let him be around her, which was fine with her. She just had to be able to work with him so close to her. Hanna smiled, and enjoyed laying next to him still. She wasn't going to go unless he made her she decided. It was much to nice here in his bed. Though that also meant that eventually one of them would have to budge or they could just stay here forever.. which worked for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom