Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

Nodding at what she said, he couldn't help but agree with her. Yes, she did seem to be rather at ease, and no he didn't look down on her. Why would he? She might be young, but that didn't mean she wasn't just as worthwhile as someone older. She might not have all of the experiences that he had, but that didn't make her any less intelligent. Clearly she'd obtained her position within the Republic for a reason. They didn't just hand out the Vice Chancellor position. That being the case, he had no reason to look down on her.

"Fair enough. You intrigue me because you find me attractive despite me being older than you. You also don't mind my company and seem to rather enjoy being around me. On top of that, I feel like I can be myself around you despite your position."

There was also the fact that she was rather cute and he couldn't help but want to stare at her for hours on end. In fact, he couldn't wait for it to be that evening so that he could see how she looked in a dress. He imagined she'd look spectacular. They were going to have some fun and that was nice. For once he could enjoy himself with a woman.

"Plus you're cute. That always helps."

Hanna blushed " I can see why then, Well we best be back, I don't want them sending out the search teams... we will both be in trouble if it comes to that. " She paid the bill with her credit chip and she waited for him to take her arm again. She kind of wanted to be close to him again and she was hoping he felt the same. Hanna didn't know much about love... or relationships but she knew that this was definetly starting to look like one. She had to put out an advert for a body guard, she was trying to get a more effective but smaller amount of guards, to make her more approachable. plus she had to account for when Kamon wasn't there.
" Shall we?"

"Sure."

He left the appropriate amount of credits for their meal on the table and then moved to walk with her. They left the diner behind them and hit the moving sidewalk. She was clinging to his arm and standing closer to him than she had been before which was really rather nice. He could get used to having her hang on his arm. In fact, he was going to get used to having her touching him, especially with his plans for that evening. They were going to enjoy themselves, of that he was certain.

Eventually they made it back to the senate building and he led her inside, through security, they seemed relieved that she was back in one piece, and down the halls towards her office. He was going to have to leave her and get back to his work before the evening. After all, there was much for the both of them to do.

"Don't work too hard, but make sure you take your time with things. Don't screw anything up just because you're excited about tonight."

He grinned at her, to show he was only being mildly serious.

Hanna laughed, " Don't worry I will be at my best. " She said as she left him and did a walk towards her office just for him. She also sent the first aide, to him for questions. That is where the office changed, Instead of the office running her, Hanna was running the office. She was on top of her tasks, and had ensured her party hat the votes for their most pressing issue by the the time she needed to leave.
The whole day she had to stop thinking about Kamon and focus on work, which was harder to do than she thought, and with her having to send each of her aides into his hands, it was even harder, as she tried to get peaks of him through the door every time But it was quitting time now and she made her way home in a hurry. Soon her loft looked as if her closet had exploded, as it did. She had dresses everywhere as she found the perfect one. The dress she settled on. She then furiously ran around taking a shower and shaving, she had to look her best. Then she prepared her make up and hair and put on her dress, and it was already 6:30 crap she thought as she hurried to gather the remaining items of her outfit.

It was a long afternoon, to say the least. He caught her sneaking peeks out at him as he spoke with all of her aides. Most of them seemed to be on the up and up. Maybe they were a little nervous about some minor things that they had done, but he wasn't interested in someone dabbling in spice every once in a blue moon. No, he was looking for one of them that was hiding something more serious. In the end, he had his suspicions, but he didn't have any concrete proof. It was going to take further investigation.

Not long before she left, he had left and headed home. Instead of taking a speeder, he ran. Not a Force assisted run, either. It was good to build up a healthy sweat and it helped him to burn off everything that he'd eaten when they'd gone to the diner. It also made him feel really good. He smiled to himself as he ran up to the temple and went inside, slowing down upon entry.

To his quarters he went, where he took a shower to clear the sweat off of him. Then he walked to his closet and pulled out a garment that he hadn't worn in some time, chiefly because he hadn't had the opportunity to do so. He did now, though. Putting the suit on, he made sure he was all straightened out and looking sharp before he clipped his extendable staff to his left arm and pulled on the jacket. He wasn't going to carry his sabers, but he was going to make sure that he was armed, just in case something happened.

Leaving the temple behind, he went and rented a speeder before he zipped off to the address that she'd given him and pulled up outside. Jumping out, he went over and rang up to her room, letting her know that he was waiting for her.

Hanna sprinted as she put her earrings in and grabbed her purse and finally put on her shoes, before calmly collecting herself and ensuring that she looked her best she opened the door. " Well hello there, who knew you can clean up." She said with a smirk as she looked him over, He cleaned up nice she thought as she found herself wondering how he could be the same person. " I hope this dress is free enough for you. " She said doing a twirl. She couldn't wait.

"The only way it would be more free is if it weren't on you."

He winked at her. Playfulness was always good. Offering her his hand, he waited for her to take it before he turned to lead her to the speeder. What he had in mind might seem kind of mundane, but it was going to be fun in his opinion. She looked really good, though. Clearly she was meant to be wearing a dress. Even her long, flowing hair looked absolutely magnificent. She was a stunner.

"You look stunning, by the way. Absolutely stunning."

Leading her down to the speeder, he helped her in before he climbed in and lifted them off. Fortunately, they wouldn't have to go all that far to get to their destination. He flew them swiftly and efficiently, zipping through traffic in a dangerous thrill ride that he had completely under control. Where they landed was outside a rather large discotheque, one that he knew kept the lights up enough that she'd be able to see. Mostly because if they didn't, everyone would be robbed blind by the inevitable pick pocket, but also because it was hard to dance in the dark.

"And here we are. Ready to dance?"

Hanna blushed yet again as she took his hand. "Thank you, you look dashing" She said her stomach full of butterflies. She couldn't belive she was going on a date with the jedi she hat met today and who was going to be on her security detail. She rode the trip with an exhilarated smile eager for the next dip to only find out they had arrived. She smiled as she waited for him to help her out, the hazards of a dress she thought, as she waited. She hadn't been dancing for a long time, all of her 'friends' that she had went dancing with no longer thought her carefree enough.

Hanna ignored the looks she got for one being the Vice Chancellor and two for being with such an older man, as she took his hand and walked in with him. Where Hanna dragged him to the dance floor and pulled out all the stops, being no stranger to dancing, she used plenty of moves to get real close and personal to Kamon, It was exciting, and well it turned her on, She had never really had this sort of a date before, mostly just losers with looks and not much else. She lived in the moment, all of her youthfull energy was out and about in her moves.

The music was good from what he heard. It was a nice dance song. It worked for him. She drug him immediately out to the dance floor and as she started to dance, so did he. Save she might think he was performing a striptease as he worked himself out of the jacket he was wearing. Tossing it over one shoulder, he danced around her, acting freely, and moving rather fluidly. The years of martial arts training lead to him being rather adept at dancing. That and he had a lot of dancing experience thanks to being as old as he was.

She seemed to be enjoying the music and she was dancing right up close to him. He looked her in the eyes as he reached his hand out to touch her hip lightly. He honestly didn't have a care in the world about what anyone thought about the two of them. They were there to have fun and celebrate her birthday and that was what they were going to do regardless of the looks they got.

Hanna had fun, He was good, which meant that unlike most guys she was with, he knew how to dance, she enjoyed the song, she let him touch her hip as she reached out and grabbed him, She was lost in the music and it was obvious, she didn't want it to end but finally the song came to and end, which she leaned against him as this happened, She breathed him in, taking in his scent, as she smiled. She was begging to like him alot more than any other guy she had met, though she wasn't sure if this was going to be a long term thing. " Thank you" She whispered in his ear.

When the song ended, she leaned against him and he slid his arm around her back before leading her to the edge of the dance floor. An empty table was there and he settled his jacket on the back of one of the chairs. Then he led her back onto the dance floor, keeping her close the whole time. Hey, she had moved close to him and he didn't mind it. It actually felt rather nice. She was attractive, and she was attracted to him, clearly. And she was enjoying herself and that was all that really mattered to him.

Another song came on. Slower this time. That was fine by him. They were already really close to one another. He slipped his other arm gently around her and began to sway with the music, not letting her escape from him. As they moved, he lifted one of his hands free of her back and brought it up to brush some of the hair back from where it had fallen over her face. Why hide that beautiful face?

She smiled as she moved to the slower dance, and swayed with her, She looked up at him from her now free face. He was handsome, She had to admit that she was indeed attracted to the muscular man in front of her. There was no denying it but it still suprised even her when she did the brave thing, she tried to get on her tip toes and give him a kiss, but it was only going to work if he leaned down, she realized, the perils of being shorter made these moments more difficult than they needed to be. She would of course linger, but not stay to long, not wanting to give him too much so soon, but she was definably warming to the idea of being around Kamon for a while.

Well, at least he wasn't stupid. When she stood up on her tippy toes, he knew what she was after. Thus, he lowered down just a little and kissed her in return. How long had it been since he'd kissed someone? It felt like ages. Truthfully, it had been years. He'd only been in his twenties then. Kissing her brought back memories, but it also made new ones and he enjoyed that. Her lips tasted sweet. She didn't linger, though, before going back to just leaning against him as they danced.

Leaning his head down, he found himself nuzzling the top of her head. Her hair was incredibly soft and smelled good. The music was almost lost to him as they danced. The only thing that mattered was her. It felt incredibly fast, but at the same time he was certain that it was the right thing to do because it was her that was initiating everything. If he was the one making all the moves then he knew that there would be something wrong going on. But he wasn't, and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as he was.

His hand rubbed her back gently as they danced. It was nice to be lost in her touch.

It seemed like time had lost it self as she felt his lips press against hers. It was the best kiss she had yet to experience but of course that wasn't saying much. Hanna didn't want it to end but alas it did. She kept close to him, breathing in his scent, and enjoying his embrace. She was pretty sure she could stay this way forever and be content which she had never been able to say that before but Kamon, sparked these feelings. She did wonder why she had to initate everything, as she yearend for his lips again but refrained as she kept dancing wanting the song to never end.

To believe that he was older than her didn't matter while hard to believe was true, she was just there with Kamon, he wasn't old or young but Kamon, and she was content in his embrace. That was what was new to her, she had never watned to be so close for so long as she did now. She was pretty sure she could stay like this forever. Her job and life be damned. She frowned as the song finally came to an end and she looked up at him curious to what he might want to do.

The song ended and he sighed. He didn't want it to end. Why did it have to end? He wanted to keep dancing with her, holding her close to him, but the song was over so he couldn't do that anymore. It didn't mean he had to let her go, though, and he had another idea. As much as he wanted to keep dancing with her, the song was over. That meant they could go hang out a different way.

"Come on."

He reached for her hand and drew away from her. With a gentle tug, he pulled her through the crowd to a turbolift. Once they were inside, they rode up to the top floor where there was an observation deck. Interestingly enough, it was completely empty. He paid that no mind and led her through the somewhat darkened space to approach the windows so that they could look out over the city. The light outside, coming in through the window, should be enough for her to see by, even with her night blindness.

Stepping around behind her, he drew his arm around her waist and pulled her gently back against him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

She had a hard time seing for a bit but thanks to her knight in shining armor, she knew she was safe the whole time. She smiled and followed him all the way up and saw that they were in a observation deck of some kind. Hanna took his hands, in her own, as she leaned against him. " It is indeed, just like you" She said wondering how he would react to being called beautiful. She was pretty sure that she could stay here a while. She leaned against him, and looked up before she looked back out. " So is it weird that I am so much younger than you? " She asked honestly wondering if she was perhaps not experienced enough or good enough for him. She seemed to have doubts dispite him doing all of this for her, she just was afraid that the relation ship would end up onesided.

A chuckle was his response to the beautiful comment.

"Ruggedly handsome, remember?"

That was going to be their little joke from then on. And why not? Besides, she was the beautiful one in this relationship, if it was a relationship. It was hard to surpass her beauty. And she felt so right pressed against him as they stood looking out over the city. City planet. This was what she helped to run, everything that she could see. He wanted her to see that for a moment and just take it in. It would be good for her. He could already tell he was having a positive influence on her.

After a few moments of just holding her, he gently spun her around and leaned down to kiss her again. No, he wasn't ignoring her question. In fact, he was answering it with his actions. It didn't bother him at all that she was more than twenty years his junior. If she could look past his age, then why should it? Besides, age was just a number. It was who you were on the inside that mattered, and inside he knew that she was a great young woman that was looking for someone to care for her. He could be that someone.

"No, it's not weird. I kind of like it. I am, admittedly, surprised that you're alright with the fact that I'm older than you."

Hanna laughed, at his comment, " Of course How could I forget" She waited what seemed like ages for him to answer her question. " I am surprised too but well, you are Kamon to me and I don't see you as anything else... " She said wondering if that made sense to him like it did to her. She pushed up and kissed him again. "mmm" Hanna made that sound as she dropped back down. There were some disadvantages to being short, and this was one of them . She stared into his eyes, lost in them, as she thought about today, and how Kamon had made it so special for her, she didn't deserve him she thought, he was too kind. " Can you keep a secret? " She asked with a smirk.

"Of course I can. Wouldn't be much of a Jedi if I blabbed everything I knew."

He was looking right back into her eyes as he lifted one of his hands to brush her hair gently. There was a nagging feeling running through his head that something was off, but he couldn't place it, and, to be honest, it was hard to concentrate on anything other than Hanna. It wasn't a serious nag, though. They weren't in danger at the moment that he could tell, so he kept the feeling to himself.

Leaning down to her, he kissed her forehead lightly before he traced his finger down the bridge of her nose.

"What secret do you want me to keep?"

" your cute not ruggedly handsome" she said with a smile and a kiss. she laughed as she tried to find out if perhaps he was tickles by moving her fingers around his back lightly. It was worth a shot she figured and she wanted to lighten the mood. Hanna didn'tk know why but for some reaon around him she felt more playful and her self than she ever did, she didn't have to pretend to be anyone and was able to have fun. It wasn't like this with any past relationship she had had.

Hanna then spoke" no, I have never been this much of my self before with anyone before. " She looked up at him, inspired by his good looks and the moment, she kissed his jaw, as she couldn't get to his lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom