Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

"Nerf burger and fries when I'm here."

He dug into the steak rather ravenously. Admittedly, the butler cooked a mean steak. Also, under the circumstances, he wasn't all that surprised that it was something that had been offered to her. Given her station, it made sense to him that they would offer her someone to help take care of her. He wouldn't have accepted just because he was self-sufficient, but she was used to being taken care of.

"This is pretty good, though. Could get used to it."

Taking another bite, he watched her for a moment, then shook his fork at her.

"You're going to spoil me here."

Hanna smiled " I hope so, I want to give someone so special to me anything I can. " She blushed a bit... It was unlike her to say something like that out of the blue. She kept eating her food, relishing its flavor. She loved a good nerf stake. " I hope you save room for desset" She said with a smirk. Though Hanna debated being the dessert .

He chuckled and cut off another piece of steak.

"Don't spoil me, Hanna. We haven't even fought yet. I hardly know you."

A wink at her showed he was just kidding. In truth, he was part Echani and that meant that he really didn't know her until he fought her. His other half, the Corellian side of him, knew her rather well and liked what it knew. It didn't want to give that up for anything. He didn't want to give her up for anything. She was much too enjoyable. His thoughts, though, drifted to another woman for a brief moment. The mother of his twin children. He tried not to linger there, though. Satara was beyond him. Hanna was his.

"Dessert? Can it be you with nothing but whipped cream on you?"

"Well if you want to fight I can try... " She had a feeling though that it was going to be very one sided. " If I say yes does that mean you will train me tomorrow ? I have some time in between some of my meetings. " she said, wondering if she had whipped cream, but then again that was hardly a requirement. She had to keep her mind clear... it was funny how much she thought of doing all sorts of things to kamon, He made her feel... so unique.. like she had never felt with anyone before. She just wanted to lock him in her bedroom and spend the rest of her life there.

"I was joking, dear. I am half-Echani, but I don't need to fight someone to know them."

He chuckled and finished off his steak before he sat there looking at her.

"I can work that out, yes. You should know that I will be returning to Eshan, soon. I have... something that I need to do there, and it may mean I no longer work for the Republic."

Not that he wouldn't still serve her or anything, because he would certainly do that. She was still his little love button and he was going to ensure that she was safe. Word was that they wanted him to be an Ambassador, anyway. That meant he would probably be hanging around in Republic space most of the time. And he was still bound to his obligation to serve as Hanna's protector.

"Won't be for a few days, though. And definitely won't be tonight. I want me dessert, after all."

"Ok," She frowned he was leaving her... Even if for a few days, she didn't want him to go. She was going to worry know she just knew it. " Well be safe, I don't want to never hear from you again. and good, I was hoping that dessert was tasty enough to keep you here. " She said with a smile, she couldn't wait, she still remembered the night before and its many pleasures, she just hoped this night was as good. She wondered what sort of business. " So what sort of business? I don't like the sound of you not working for the republic anymore.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I spoke with my cousin and she told me that the Council there is nervous because the Republic and Mandalorians are both encroaching on Echani space."

Reaching for his glass, he took a drink from it before setting it back on the table. If they were going to discuss the political situation that he was walking himself into, then it might be best if he wet his palate, so to speak. And he sure as heck wasn't going to let this draw him away from his "dessert" either. But, they could wait a few moments for that, to be sure.

"They want to expand so that they can protect themselves and their way of life. No intentions of aggression towards the Republic from what I understand, but I don't know that for sure. That's why I need to go and speak with the Council. I need to see what they're planning and what they wish of me. I still intend to serve as your guard, if I can. And it isn't going to keep us apart, I promise you."

"Good, because I don't think I could stand to be apart, I know we haven't known each other for long... but I love just being near you. " She got out, curious about this whole Echani thing, They seemed threatened by the Republic why? " They should join the Republic, the more the merrier and I am sure we can come to some sort of agreement. " She said, as she was in her idealistic mindset at the moment and thought why not. of course, part of her was telling her to shut up and go towards dessert, as she finished her steak.

"I think that whatever they do, their best bet is to make their intentions clear and known to the Republic so that they aren't misinterpreted. "

He shook his head at what she said.

"No, we cannot join the Republic. We aren't the type, not anymore, to want to be ruled by someone else, even if we get a say in things. The Republic is not the place for us, Hanna. I fit in here because I'm only half-Echani, and the other half of me is Corellian. But the Echani would not mesh well here."

Standing from where he sat, he walked around to her and reached for her hands. He drew her from the chair into a light, but passionate, kiss. When it was over, he turned her towards the kitchen. It was time for it to be enough with the talk about politics for the moment. There was a time and a place for such things, but now was not either. He swatted her rear lightly.

"I want my dessert."

Hanna smiled and kissed him and loved the feelings of his lips against hers. " mhh Well then perhaps you will do the honors of preparing the dessert? " She said as she led him into the kitchen only to happily as she just happened to lose her dress and more afterwards, Hanna had even more fun this time. She didn't know all the places she could get whipped cream... She woke up somewhere in her house... she wasn't sure where they had ended their escapade... one of the guest bedrooms she figured. She snuck off to the shower, She was rather dirty in more ways than one she mused as she dried off and got a new set of undergarments as she snuck back into bed next to Kamon, The sun had begun to rise to her chagrin. She hated the sun she decided as she hid her face in Kamon, as she drifted back to sleep.
Hanna found herself even dreaming of Kamon.. she had it bad, she was head over heels for this man.

Well, everything had surely been delicious to say the least. Delicious and fun. She had a way of tiring him out. The end result, he'd been forced into one of the guest beds, sprawled out and naked as the day he was born, but sound asleep. Her waking didn't even wake him. He didn't wake for hours after she came back and fell asleep again. But when he did, he ran his hand over her stomach, tapping fingers idly against her soft skin.

"Hanna. You need to go to work today, you know."

She woke to him tapping against her, She didn't want to go back to the real world. " But.. I don't want to..." She groaned as she got up and looked at him. She leaned forward and kissed him, leaving her mouth open, Maybe if she distracted him he would cease his crazy talk of going back to the real world. The world that kept trying to kill her. She might not show it but, each time shook her deeper and deeper to the core. She only felt safe by Kamon at the moment... she would have to hire another bodyguard one she could trust, besides Kamon. That would let her have peace of mind at work, but now her lips lit afire as she kissed Kamon. Perhaps he had measured her finger while she was sleeping but she didn't know.

Oh, he'd measured her finger alright, but not while she was sleeping. Either way, he returned her kiss and let his tongue mingle with hers for a moment before he nudged her away lightly with his nose. Hands ran up and down her body, but he was right. She needed to get going. Today he couldn't accompany her because he would have to go officially take the position, but he wouldn't be far.

"Go on, Hanna. Get dressed and go to work. You must. The Republic needs its Vice Chancellor to be on the job. I won't be far away, I assure you."

Hanna sighed and went and got ready, She had wished they eneded up on her room.. then she could give him one last show. She did feel more confident about her self. It was strange how Kamon did that. She called her executive assisstant that she had hired. " Welcome to the job, now we need to reschedule everything i have planned, we can't be predictable to our foes and who knows who has my last schedule. Make sure that the canidates for my Cheif of Staff, are vetted and ready to be interviewd today. Also get make sure my usual brekfest is ready when i get there. and if you would be a dear and pick take my dress, to get it cleaned, I would be grateful. See you when I get in oh and Hire a bodyguard from Omega Pyre, and then put out an advert and select the worst canidates, we will let them have their fair job process after all. " She said, smiling as she hung up her dress in a place that was easy for her aide to find. Hanna then looked for Kamon to see if he was still here, she wanted a kiss good buy. " Kamon?" She said looking around, she wanted the magic of his lips on hers one last time.

Kamon got himself dressed once more, looking much like his Corellian side. While she was making calls and getting dressed, he perused the apartment for a moment. The cleaning staff had a nice mess to clean up. There was whipped cream just about everywhere. When she came out calling for him, he turned and swept silently through the loft, sneaking up behind her and gently taking her shoulders.

"Right here, my dear."

Spinning her about gently, he drew her close and kissed her deeply. It might be a bit before they were together again, and he wanted her to remember his kisses, just as he would remember their escapades.

She got lost in his kiss again, oh his lips and his taste... She didn't even mind that she was terrified for a moment until she relaized it was him. she groped him as she broke the sweat sweat kiss and began to leave. " No other girl but me remember" She said as she got in her waiting speeder, Kamon would notice he now had access rights to her entire house... even the parts that guards wouldn't normally have full rights too. She wanted to make him welcome, of course anytime. Hanna hoped that Kamon came often, or else she would have to hunt him down in the jedi temple. The drive was so much harder without him, she already missed him, was that normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom