Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politicians Drive You Crazy (COMPLETE)

They wouldn't be able to stay there forever. If they tried that, he was certaint that they would both end up getting into trouble of some sort. He'd probably get yelled at for being lazy or something. Not that he particularly cared. He did his job and that was all that mattered to him. What was important, though, was that she was the Vice Chancellor and that meant that she had an important job to do and couldn't be spending all day every day lying in bed with him.

Truthfully it wouldn't have bothered him much if she could, but he knew she couldn't. So what did he do? He focused on enjoying the moment. They would have many more moments like the one they were having, but they couldn't have them nearly as often as they would want to, he knew.

"I don't want you to leave. I want to keep you here with me."

"Well then its decided we will waste away in bed" she said with a giggle, She like Kamon, far too much. " But I have a better idea.. lets go to my place, That way we aren't complete bums and you can see the layout and such for your guard duty." She said knowing that as much as she wanted to stay, it wasn't going to last forever, plus she could show him her bed... she smirked, thats right.. its just her bed after all. " Unless you want your space..." But she didn't want him to say yes to the last question, she wanted him to come with her, so she could show him her place.

"No, that sounds like a good idea. Let's go."

He scooped her up off the bed and threw her over his shoulder. Then he just stood there for a few moments, holding her that way, before he reached a hand up and gave her backside a big swat. After a moment, he settled her back down onto her feet and made sure she was standing alright. After doing so, he started to get dressed, separating their clothes so he could do so.

"So I was thinking that we should be serious about all of this, Hanna. We have too much going for us to waste it. I think we should plan for a real future together."

That might be a bit much too soon, but he was serious. He felt that way about her and didn't want to lose her by not saying as much.

She felt helpless as she was picked up over his shoulder and she decided to hit him playfully in the back to only be hit in the butt. She then the moment she had a chance hit him on the shoulder as hard as she could.. which wasn't very hard. " What do you mean by that, I mean I agree, I don't want to waste my time with you, and I already feel closer to you than anyone else. "
She got her dress on and her shoes.. and managed to fix her hair up to a half decent way. She was vain to a degree, and she pulled out her makeup. She just couldn't leave with out getting her self cleaned up.

He had started to get dressed, only to realize that he'd still been wearing his dress clothes before. Walking across to the closet, he pulled out more practical clothing: his corellian clothing. Getting dressed in it, he looked very much like Han Solo used to look. When he was done, he turned to look over at her as she worked on putting on some makeup. He couldn't help but smile at that. She didn't need makeup for him.

"I mean we let whatever happens happen. We're going to sleep together quite a bit, I'm sure. I don't intend to ever leave you, so if you get pregnant, we should let it happen. I will take care of you always, after all. I just want us to be serious about this. We have something most people never find and I don't want us to squander it."

Walking back over to her, he slipped his hands around her waist and held her against him as she put her makeup on.

She smiled " Does this mean you want a kid or something? " She asked a bit suprised... she wasn't opposed but it just seemed sudden yet fine. She wanted to feel like it was unreasonable for him to mention it but she honestly wondered if she would mind a little one. She shook her head and put her makeup away. " I will stop using birth control the day I have a ring on my finger. " She said with a smile as she waited for him to let go of her. She didn't have the heart to move out of his grasp. It was a great spot after all, so close to Kamon.

The day she had a ring on her finger.

"Engagement or wedding?"

He was hoping the former, because if they got engaged, they could stay engaged for a while before they got married. He could deal with the two of them being engaged for a while as they got used to one another. After all, there were people that stayed together for years, just engaged, and din't really get married until several years after they'd gotten engaged. A trial period of sorts.

"And yes, I'd like to have a kid or two before I get much older. I don't want to be forty-five and having my first child. I would be ancient by the time they got to the point of having their own kids."

Hanna laughed " You guess which one it is. " She said with a mischevious smirk she wanted it to be a suprise and nothing said suprise more than not even telling him when she quit birth control. She dragged him out of the room and then she was lost.. " umm where to? " She knew he knew where her house was ,she wanted to get there so she could disrobe him again. She had to admit he was a wonderful example of what men had to offer. She was pretty sure she might already love this man.. it was what people must call love at first sight. Who would of thought she could have such a thing happen to her.

A frown touched his lips. This was one time where he didn't want her to play games with him. Not because he was mega serious about having a child, but because he did want to have kids and he didn't want to play games about it. This woman, Hanna, was someone he cared about. When he was with her he felt as he never had before. He wanted her to be the one to finally complete him. He was going to have to stop somewhere next time they were apart.

She drug him out into the hall and he called his sabers to his hand before the door closed. Clipping them to his belt, he looked down the hall and motioned the way they had come in the night before. Giving her hand a squeeze, he smiled a bit at her and led her down through the building and out the front entrance of the temple. There, he hailed them a cab.

"Just tell the cabby where we're going and we'll be off to your place."

She gave the address to the cabby and as they were dropped off at her private landing pad she smiled and was greeted by a rather perturbed guard. " Don't worry its just me and my new lover" She said leading him inside, It was huge, taking 2 stories of the building the multi level loft was elegant and full of various objects from her very interesting background. She showed him the rooms, and everything including the room full of all the stuff guards cared about. She had her butler start dinner as she plopped down on the couch, and waited for him to join her. She did love her place it had everything she could ever want. The perks of being Vice Chancellor she supposed. "make your self at home... " She said wanting him to explore as she hoped that he spend lots of time here.

Kamon took a walk around the place, inspecting every single detail. Visually at least. He didn't walk around touching everything. Mostly he inspected all of the windows and other access points. It might be work, but he wanted to ensure that she was perfectly safe. Even though the latest hit squad had been taken down, it didn't mean that there weren't more out there. Undoubtedly there were.

When he returned to where she was, he joined her on the couch, settling down beside her and slipping his arm around her shoulders.

"Place seems secure."

She snuggled up to him. It was refreshing to be beside him again. She was starting to get rather attached to Kamon. " I would hope so, now, What should we do? " She said with a smile as she leaned on him. Hanna wondered what the future might mean for them but together, she felt that they could do anything, She felt so empowered by Kamon, it was strange, she seemed to get so much confidence from him, that it was eiiree, but she didn't want to question it as she rather liked it. She would stay like this forever next to kamon if she could.

"I don't know."

Truthfully he didn't. Sex would be fun, but he figured that should wait for just a little bit. Mostly he wanted it to wait until the evening, so that there wouldn't be as many people around to walk in on them, like her butler. Speaking of which, a butler? Kamon was going to have to vet the butler to make sure that there wasn't a threat to Hanna's safety lurking within her home.

"What do you want to do?"

Instead of doing anything special, he just rubbed his hand up and down her arm as he held her close to him. Sometime during her sleep he was going to have to get her ring size. Yes, he was going to ask her because no one else had ever excited him as she had. Leaning over, he kissed the top of her head lightly.

Hanna smiled, " I want to relax with you... " She kissed him and wrapped her arms around him. She wondered..." hmm how about you make dinner " She said.. being lazy and everything she was in no hurry to do anything productive. " So did you spend much of your life outside of the jedi order?" She asked back on an old topic. She really liked this man, she didn't know why, or how. She just waned to be near him all the time.

Hanna thought it was funny how that worked, She really liked him even though it was her second day with him. She thought that maybe, just maybe if this went well, she wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with him. She just wondered how the Chancellor would react.

"Your butler is already making dinner, remember?"

She probably forgot in all of the excitement of showing him her place. Clearly she liked him and wanted to impress him. Doing so had forced her to forget some of the things she'd done already. It wasn't a big deal, though. Lifting his hand, he traced his fingers over her cheek as she rested against him. There really wasn't a better day than the one the two of them were having.

When she asked about his time outside of the Jedi, he sighed and shook his head. This was terrible topic, but she didn't know that, and really it didn't bother him that much, it just brought up bad memories.

"No. I was young when they came for me. Had lost my family, so they took me in. Other than that, there was only those few years I spent on Eshan with my Echani family members."

" Oh how was life on Eshan, The Echani are warrior people right?" She said trying to remember he lessons. It was harder than she thought, she turned red " oh yeah... sorry " Hann a had apparently forgotten she had him making them food. " I seem to have lost my mind..." She gave him another kiss, she loved the feel of his lips on hers, and loved taking spare moments to realign their lips even if for a moment. " mhhh I could kiss you all night" She said seductively, she had never felt so ready to jump into bed so often with.

It was a funny thing but she had to at least wait for dinner she told her self, as she traced her fingers along his chest. It was so scared but musculer.

"We believe that you don't truly know someone until you've fought them, so yes, we are a warrior people."

Kamon was only half-Echani, from his father's side, but that didn't matter much. He was still an Echani and he was proud of his heritage. They were a proud people and he would not let them down even if he didn't constantly live amongst them anymore. As a Jedi, he was a warrior, and he would continue to be a warrior for as long as he could be. That was who he was. He still needed to go and meet his children so he could teach them about their ancestry.

"Losing your mind happens when you get old, Hanna. You aren't old."

A smirk touched his lips as he returned her kisses. Sometime he was going to have to tell her about his twins, especially since they were within the Republic as well, but he decided to avoid the topic for the moment and focus on kissing her.

Hanna smiled and relented, " hmm So does that mean we need to fight? cause... I could surely kick your ass" Hanna couldn't help but giggle, knowing that indeed she didn't have a chance against the man. " Does that mean your losing your mind? " She said, knowing it was a dig at his age but she couldn't resist, he had set himself up. Hanna loved learning about things, and Kamon seemed so knowledgeable.

Perhaps he was.. but then the butler called them to the table and she knew that it was indeed her bad, for forgetting about that. She jumped up and began to tug on Kamon playfully
" Come on.. it will get cold" She said with a smile as she tugged lightly on his arm again.

He laughed.

"Sure you could. And no, I'm not. Cute attempt at a jab at my age, though."

Nipping at her nose, he sighed when the butler said that food was ready. She grabbed his hand and tugged him out of the seat to move with her towards the table. Honestly, he didn't want to get up. He wanted to stay there with her, just holding her. That was life, though. They had to eat so that they had the energy to do other things. The things they wanted to do.

He pulled her chair out for her and then pushed it in when she sat. Then he sat down across from her.

"I admit that this lifestyle you lead is much too lavish for me. It's nice to be taken care of, though."

Hanna smiled and took a seat as he pulled out her chair. " Well, we don't have to be like this but I was offered the butler when I moved in and figured why not. " She said with a smile. It was nerf steak, with various sides. She smiled hoping he liked it. Maybe she would learn how to cook so she could suprise him. " So whats your favorite meal? " Hanna asked as she dug into her steak. It was just as good as it looked. She looked up across the table, he was gorgeous and wondered how she got so lucky as to have this man in her life. She just hoped the rest of the Republic liked him as much as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom