Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Podrace signups - Seeking racers, techs, and company sponsors

In the spirit and love of podracing, I am willing to let prizes be taken from Have Gun will Travel and Court of Blades Company. Jorus Q. Merrill Jorus Q. Merrill

However, I do recall a certain someone racing who BLEW UP MY DAMN BATTLECRUISER! So the Court of Blades Company will sponsor the race.

The First, Second, and Third Place Winners will receive one of the COB Armored Walkers as a reward that is not unique.

I am however putting in a Bounty to anyone that wrecks Jax Thio Jax Thio podracer or severely injures the pilot. Person that succeeds will be given a supply of Phkalt Metal.

That is all.

Race is about 3/4 over so I'm touching base with those who've agreed to chip in to the prizes.

GalaxiCorp - Aktur Seii Aktur Seii has pledged 5k UCs
Intergalactic Shipping Collective - Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar - what's your pledge?
Horizon Tech (special prize for first to crash) - Yula Perl Yula Perl , nobody has outright crashed yet
HKDI - Noah Corek Noah Corek - what's your pledge?
Obsidian Star Technologies - Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr has pledged 5k
Court of Blades Company - Haon Hafey Haon Hafey - walkers for first, second, and third place finishers
Fleet Industries - Ari 'R' Ferr / Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - what's your pledge?

Race is about 3/4 over so I'm touching base with those who've agreed to chip in to the prizes.

GalaxiCorp - Aktur Seii Aktur Seii has pledged 5k UCs
Intergalactic Shipping Collective - Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar - what's your pledge?
Horizon Tech (special prize for first to crash) - Yula Perl Yula Perl , nobody has outright crashed yet
HKDI - Noah Corek Noah Corek - what's your pledge?
Obsidian Star Technologies - Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr has pledged 5k
Court of Blades Company - Haon Hafey Haon Hafey - walkers for first, second, and third place finishers
Fleet Industries - Ari 'R' Ferr / Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei - what's your pledge?

Yep! I'll donate my pledge to whoever wins! Good racing folks!

Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Kellum Velos Kellum Velos Kovacs Kovacs Dani Stellaris Dani Stellaris Jax Thio Jax Thio Slider Slider Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Aryn Teth Aryn Teth

Here we go for the final leg of the race. Since it's slowing down a bit, please get all remaining rolls in within 48 hours of this post. I'm also waiving the one-roll-per-post rule: if you only have time this weekend for one post, feel free to include all your remaining rolls in that post. We'll know our winners in 48 hours.

Thanks for racing, folks. This was a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom