Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Ki'Ranna

{ K I ' R A N N A }

YrMXiRe.png

UPHCNTC.png

YrMXiRe.png

• juj77IA.png

L E G A L - N A M E
    K I ' R A N N A

K N O W N - A L I A S E S
    N / A

A F F I L I A T I O N (S)
    T B D

R E S I D E N C E (S)
    T B D

P R O F E S S I O N
    J E D I

T I T L E
    A P P R E N T I C E

H O M E W O R L D
    U N K N O W N

S P E C I E S
    H U M A N - L I K E

A G E
    1 9

S E X
    F E M A L E

H E I G H T
    5 F T, 9 I N

W E I G H T
    1 2 1 L B S

C O L O R, H A I R
    P L A T I N U M - B L O N D E

C O L O R, E Y E S
    R E D

C O L O R, S K I N
    L I G H T - C R E A M

F O R C E - S E N S I T I V E
    YES

• juj77IA.png

q32tBt5.png
    D I S C R E T E

q32tBt5.png
    I N T E L L I G E N T

q32tBt5.png
    P E R C E P T I V E

q32tBt5.png
    P E R S U A S I V E

q32tBt5.png
    R E S O U R C E F U L

8NrywTs.png
    E V A S I V E

8NrywTs.png
    H Y P O C R I T I C A L

8NrywTs.png
    J U D G M E N T A L

8NrywTs.png
    M A N I P U L A T I V E

8NrywTs.png
    V A I N

• juj77IA.png

:// KNOWN ASSOCIATES...
    C O M I N G - S O O N

• juj77IA.png

7GCX1IP.png
    T H O U G H T - S H I E L D :: Able to Shield her Thoughts & Emotions.

7GCX1IP.png
    A L T E R - S E L F :: Able to Change her Appearance.

• juj77IA.png

7GCX1IP.png
    C O M I N G - S O O N

juj77IA.png

The things you can do, when you don't have to look at yourself in the mirror.

Records of Ki'Ranna's place of birth and family were lost somewhere in the Eastern reaches of the galaxy as war surrounding the Sith Empire broke out. The young woman was found in an escape pod along with a few others from a destroyed vessel; they'd been adrift for several days before another ship found them. A new, galactic standard ID was issued with the information provided immediately after her rescue, though she put her place of birth aboard a ship whose name couldn't be recalled.

Within a year's time a Jedi came upon the youth at an orphanage. Ki'Ranna's sharp gaze and proud posture had only been outshone by her aptitude for the Force, which instigated the Jedi to arrange for her relocation and education. Fortunately, past traumas didn't seem to have a noticeable stunting effect on her development. In fact, her teachers were pleased with just how well she got along with most other students even if she had a certain lofty air about her.

Another notable quality noticed quite quickly by most instructors was how Ki'Ranna's thoughts and emotions were shielded from them. Even unconscious most found slipping through her mental defenses difficult at best to even tough her surface thoughts. When probed as to whether she possessed a strong aptitude in telepathy as well, however, Ki'Ranna's test results seemed to lack the same surprising strength. A curiosity, but not one that drew any suspicion as instructors kept a close eye on all students and found nothing unusual about her actions.

As a teenager, Ki'Ranna has now come of age to become the Padawan or Apprentice of another Jedi. From there she'd take her first steps out into the wider world...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom