Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Piracy on the frontier | AC + Pirates | Tiss'Sharl

Adobe-Post-20210904-1537030-9481079382674185.png

Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Eina L'lerim-Vandiir, Geiseric, Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene , Eric Vales, Dispara, M Mark Air Gami , Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

5m5qOKV.png

"I appreciate the offer, but I must decline. I have done my time and more, and I don't expect to return to a cage any time soon."

The statement wasn't untrue, but it wasn't the whole story. Heinrich hoped that perhaps the idea of staying out of captivity would create some level of commonality with these pirates. They may be avoiding the law, but he was avoid another Sith cage. Then again, no matter the situation, a cage is a cage.

"You clearly know your way in and out of a ship, as well as the extraction of goods from said ship. The Crusade could put those skills to use."

He switched his demeanor to maintain a slightly more casual tone.

"The Sith may be gone from this region, but their stench remains. We are actively trying to root them out, but just like a common pest, they have scurried away into their little holes."

Heinrich took a moment to tap a few buttons on his personal console, producing what appeared to be a large list.

"This is a list of known supply lines and commonly used routes by the Sith remnants. I am willing to send you this information to use at your leisure. If you wish, we never have to speak again, but should you raid these vessels and provide us with proof, we would be more than happy to reward you for your efforts. Should the task ever prove... difficult, we will be willing to compensate you more."

Another small grin.

"We will need adequate proof, of course, to confirm the validity of your efforts. Beyond that, should you obtain any information that could be useful to the Crusade's efforts, we would pay double."

The grin disappeared as he leaned forward once again.

"The one stipulation of this deal is that you are not to impede our efforts any further. Should you break that condition, the deal will be off, and we will spare no expense to hunt you down."

His hand extended toward the direction of the convoy.

"In fact, should you accept my offer, I will even allow you to take what you want from these ships. Call it a sign of good will."

Heinrich leaned back in the chair, hoping that the offer would be enticing enough to diffuse the situation. There would be those within the Ashlan hierarchy that might frown upon such a deal, but Heinrich was nothing if not a pragmatist. If these roving bandits could provide the Crusade with valuable information, it would allow their aims to stabilize the Tingel Arm come to fruition much sooner. If nothing else, it would help to keep the remaining Sith elements in the region at bay until the Crusade could root them out.

5m5qOKV.png

header1.png

Adobe-Post-20210904-1544210-8870402254917505.png

As the now floating cargo was being pulled into the hold, Isidor noticed few of the items were flatter than usual. For now, that isn’t a concern. Still, they will need a closer look once it is time to leave. Hopefully, they get unique and valuable items.

The boarding party returned and emptied their pockets of what looked like silverware and fancy salt/pepper shakers. They could be worth some credit on the Black Market if they were unique enough. Although, Isidor never said that they couldn’t take anything that catches their fancy. So, they were not being naughty by pilfering these things. Anyway, everything was still going smoothly, or as smoothly as raids go.

Suddenly, the Comm System crackled to life, one of the Ashlans opened a public channel. Cass took over the dialogue. Which left the others to carry on loading the loot which is nearing completion. Some of it was left outside for Cass because it’s not good form to take it all. They are a Coalition and he liked her and considers her a friend.

Then Gami returned and said his bit and even though Isidor didn’t like Gami, he did have a point, they had no authority over much, sure they were on the Council, but they couldn’t make decisions without the others.

header2_by_zigor_adebisi_deo2cqn-fullview.png

Last edited:

header1.png
Tags: Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Dispara
Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust M Mark Air Gami

Adobe-Post-20210904-1544210-8870402254917505.png

Cass's eyes widened when Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust dangled the list of secret Sith supply routes in front of her. She had no love for the Sith and would glady take the opportunity to raid the convoys that believed themselves safe. She also smiled at the idea of her opponent also fearing imprisonment, it make her happy to know that he could at least in part see her perspective.

She detected Gami's ship return, what did he do? Fly a couple of light years, make a u-turn and come back? He spoke, clearly not wanting to miss out on his slice of the action now the shooting had stopped. Were you still a pirate if you preferred not to fight and just jumped in when there were deals to be made, she shrugged to herself before continuing.

"What Gami says is partially true, no one of us can speak for the whole coalition, but I would hardly call a single answer worthless, I can speak for myself and find your offer very agreeable, both Dispara and Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene are also here and may speak for themselves too. We can attempt to make it binding for the whole council but that may take longer."

She turned away and called a man to stand beside her in the holo.

"If we were to agree this deal, and as I have said, I am very interested, I too would like to see the Tingel arm thrive, this will be my contact. His name is Aelex Reddman, he is the best fixer about and I trust him with both my life and my money which if you know anything about pirates, you know are both big deals. If he speaks to you, he carries my authority, i hope that is acceptable." Aelex's bio is in crew link

She smiled and relaxed, if she agreed here, then the fight was essentially over and they had won the day, she had gotten news that Pix and her crews had landed, and most of the jettisoned cargo was being grabbed by the tractor beams. Some of the items confused her, flat boxes that scanners detected as cut wood, with strange words written on the outside. She could never fathom the motives of Isidor but that is what drew her too him.

"We clearly have more to thrash out, I don't need to tell you that the Sith are dangerous, so details of both proof required and subsequent payments will need negotiation, Aelex can handle that I assume?

So i will let you get back to whatever you are doing down there, and once we have our loot we will be gone. May Ashla protect you."
She smiled and a half forgotten prayer from her childhood slipped out.

If heinrich didn't already get the feeling of familiarity from this strange woman, her certainly did now.

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Dispara

D

jm2XWhq.png

The tense banter between Cass and the Ashlan Grand Marshal quieted the bridge of the Witch's Boudoir as all listened, broken up by periodic reports from Tyra from inside the large cargo ship. Isidor's crew wss moving as much of the haul off as they could. Meanwhile, Tyra and the boarding party from the Boudoir made for the bridge in an attempt to capture it.

Dispara's ice blue eyes narrowed as she eyed the Ashlan vessel poised alone before the three pirate vessels, clinging to the hull of the large freighter like parasites, while the Dalirake appeared again off to the side. The bargain offered by the Ashlan commander was a tempting one. Any sort of obligatory deal could become a collar around the Kraken pirates' necks, but this proposal's only initial caveat was that the pirates not interferewith Ashlan's business. Dispara didn't give a womprat's ass about politics or who ran what, until they got in the way of her and her allies doing business. At the loss of hitting Ashlan supply lines, there was the tempting offer of Sith traffic lanes instead. And the piratescould take what they have captured that day. It wasn't a half-bad deal.

The dilemma was, unfortunately, politics of her own group. The Pirate Council. For some unknown reason, Gami had returned after fleeing to pout. Dispara thought he had about as much right to an opinion as a mynock sucking on a power coupler, since he chose to hang with Crusaders instead of joining the raiding party, then demand a share of the booty. He had a point, though it was clear they couldn't hold a council meeting at the moment to discuss. As far as Dispara was concerned, the captains who put their ships at risk to hit the Ashlan convoy had the right to speak on behalf of the Kraken... Cass, Isisdor and herself. She was new to the council, however, and she new that the democratic process was what helped keep the council working. Thing was, time was wasting and they all knew more of the Crusader's fleet could pop in at any moment.

Dispara held her peace, awaiting the time for a private conversation between the three raiding captains. "Release targeting on the Ashlan corvette." She ordered, showing a small indication of concession as arrangements were made between Cass and the Ashlan for future contact. The half-Sephie witch was eager to get their booty and get out of that system. She waited for contact from Tyra and for Cass and Isidor's thoughts on the encounter.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana M Mark Air Gami Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust

Last edited by a moderator:

Adobe-Post-20210904-1537030-9481079382674185.png

Tags: Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana , Eina L'lerim-Vandiir, Geiseric, Isidor Justeene Isidor Justeene , Eric Vales, Dispara, M Mark Air Gami , Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

5m5qOKV.png

"Well then, Miss Gemini, I'll send the information regarding the supply lines to you momentarily. I'm sure you'll want to check their validity before committing to our deal, although I can assure you that the intel is accurate, to the best of our knowledge."

As he spoke, one of the projectors on his desk came alight with new information. It appeared that one of the other pirate ships had ceased their targeting of the Ashlan vessel, bringing a renewed sense of calm to Heinrich. It seemed that these pirates might have been willing to work with him after all, though he would still keep his eyes on their ships until they left.

"Your word will suffice for now. Any that don't wish to take us up on our deal are not obligated to. The only caveat is that they will not have the same immunity that you would possess, should they refuse. I would not be able to guarantee their safety."

The mention of the contact caused Heinrich to promptly motion for the captain to search for intel. If the man had any sort of reputation within the criminal underworld, they would certainly be able to find him.

"I will be more than happy to work with your associate in pounding out the details."

A few button presses followed.

"I am sending the information of the Sith remnant supply lines to you now. I'm sure you'll find them most satisfactory. I must add, should any of you decide to continue conducting business with us, we will be more than happy to continue feeding you information on further Sith targets as they arise."

The information was sent along the same channel as the transmission, and would become readily available to all of the pirates within minutes. Heinrich sat in his chair in silence for a moment as the half-spoken prayer left Cass's lips. A curiosity, to be sure. Heinrich couldn't help but to wonder what her history could be.

"May Ashla protect you as well. Please, take your time with the ships. I'll send word that the situation here is under control, so you won't have to worry about any more of us showing up. In the meantime, just do me a favor and refrain from damaging our ships any further."

With those words, he ended the transmission.

5m5qOKV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom