Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace under a Pale Moon. (Open Board Wide thread)

Sitting down quietly and more to herself than anything else, Jairdain wasn't going to be one to push herself on Alexandra. Her friend would know she was there and that was enough. The various comings and goings of people weren't missed by her though and Sage kept an eye on everybody.

Company did find her in the form of Solan. It was a surprise, but she was happy for it. Giving him a large smile, she adjusted her position so she could face him. It was obviously exactly what he expected and gently pushed the hair that had started to fall in front of her face back and away to reveal her eyes.

They sat comfortably against each other and his kiss reached the target and was returned to him.

"It is good to see you too. A bit of a pleasant surprise. I highly doubt Alex would need security here. It is her home and these are her grounds. What brings you here?"

Sage continued to look around, but her attention was on Solan now and it would take a great deal to pull that away from him.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Abigail smiled as she recognised the person that greeted her. It was Yasha, the warrior with who she had fought back on Colla IV. Seeing her again was a nice surprise, and even nicer was that they meeted in more... peaceful circumstances this time. Abigail shook Yasha's hand as she smiled.

"My role in that fight was but a small one, but it's good to know everyone kept their lives intact", Abigail chuckled as she released Yasha's hand again. "But it is indeed very nice to see you again, especially here, where we don't have tons of blaster bolts flying everywhere."

"Why hello there", Abigail then said with a sweet smile and a small bow as she directed her attention towards the little girl in Yasha's arms. "It's very nice to meet you too. My name is Abigail. I hope you're enjoying the party."

"Oh! And don't tell your mom," she whispered playfully," but I heard there's looots of cake here. More than you could ever eat!"

As Abigail turned to greet the last person Yasha had introduced her to, she fell silent and narrowed her eyes. She looked at the man silently for a few thoughtful seconds before the kind smile reappeared on her face.

"Aha," she spoke," the Mandolorian and Republic peace talks, of course. I knew there was something reminiscent about you. I was there too, you know. I replaced my master, who was busy with activities involving more... booze and violence... at the time. Nevertheless, it's nice to properly meet you, Kaine. I've heard quite some things about you. About both of you, actually."

Chucking at Yasha's interest in the flowers, Abigail spoke to her. "If you're planning on taking one of every flower, I suppose I'll have to tidy up some of the guest rooms for you to stay in... there are quite a lot of flowers here. But I'm sure Alex won't mind."

[member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Adara Raxis"]

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

"Tell me about," Veino agreed with a shrug as he took a drink from the flask. "Do you know how many times I've been dead and back?" A bitter laugh rumbled from his throat. "Four. But I got no new body from any of the experiences." He traced a scar that ran along his jawbone, now faded and pale, especially compared to the newer ones. "No, the Jensaarai are the same as usual." He handed the flask back, but shook his head at the illusion. "Don't need that, you know. I can still tell who you are."

He leaned against the wall and took a seat on the window sill, looking out over the garden. "Been where I belong, watching over the Outer Rim. Skirmishing with the First Order. Assisting insurgency groups. The usual. Trying to keep extragalactic threats where they are. Meeting esoterics like the Jedi could hardly dream of."

The man rapped a knuckle against the wall. "Really, nothing's changed. Same war, different flag."

He figured the moment [member="Adara Raxis"] found [member="Yasha Cadera"] she would go running over so he let her as he walked over to them and did his standard bow to her, even off the battlefield he was a man of custom and traditions and tradition showed that one must always respect the leader no matter the circumstances. He gave a bow as well to [member="Kaine Australis"] he listened abit to Yasha's motherly hum and showed some concern when he heard Adara wheeze but it went away when he saw that she was well again,He could swear most of his stress was worrying about that little gem that Yasha created.He turned to [member="Abigail Meredydd"] who was introducing herself and couldn't help but smile abit at how Adara was being spoiled with all the attention and that was pleasing to see as such a child needs this kind of affection given her childhood he spoke in his deep tone.

I get the feeling the Infernal might take you up on that offer, It is quite the beautiful garden I hope to meet the one who created it.

He still felt at peace being near the tree and he wont deny the fact that he enjoyed it it was something he never felt in a long time and he was glad to find it again even for a moment.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"], [member="Skorvek"] Cadera, [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Aithne whistled as she strolled around the grounds of the temple, taking in the sight of the compound wall while she moved in a robe like outfit that covered her. She generally did not wear robes or anything that restricted her movements but this was better than a dress and her father's friend had been insistent on Aithne being here. Aithne's hands even moved to pull the fabric infront of her face and look at it, confused as to the design of such a piece of clothing, and why the grandmaster had something that fit her size. She eventually chopped it up to the grandmaster having been obviously smaller as a kid but this did not seem like it was that old.

That was when her eyes drew across to the front area and found an interesting sight. One of the individuals catching her eye originally considering his canine like appearance but soon as she drew nearer there was someone else there that made Aithne's brow raise. She was a bit surprised to see Abigail standing there talking to a collection of others and a kid, and for a few moments the woman observed before slowly and carefully making her way over.

It would not take her long to move through the crowds and she smiled as she walked forward and raised a hand to those assembled in the small area with two fingers extended in a small, almost half hearted salute. It was something her father had shown her many years ago as a way to say goodbye, which she had enjoyed seeing and adopted soon after, only she used it for any wave, not just goodbyes.

"Hello everyone, a pleasure to have you... Excuse me, I need to butt in and do something." She walked straight to Abigail and with a quick grin, gave her a peck on the cheek. Then, just as quickly she stepped back and turned to the Mandalor, a certain red wolf keeping its eyes on Abigail, providing Aithne with a picture of how the young woman would react through their shared senses. It was something her father had taught her to do with the Ashlan wolf she had bonded with, and something she was quite proficient at given her partial blindness.

When the man, who had brought the child the Mand'alor was now holding, spoke to Abigail, she turned to him with a smile.

"Well, like I said, she's welcome to do so. I'm certain Alexandra won't mind, and at the end of the day she's in charge here anyway. Hell, if any of you want to,I could always ask her to give you a tour of the forest, and if she says no, which I doubt she will, I will even do it myself. Although Alex is the real expert for sure."

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a woman approach who she had not expected to be here. Even though she didn't fully turn towards her yet, as she was still not done talking to Adara's friend, Abigail's smile slightly widened at the mere sight of Aithne's presence.

Snapping out of her short distraction, she cleared her throat as she turned her attention towards Skorvek again. "But yes, as I said, you are all welcome to stay here and admire the surroundings at any time, especially if-"

She didn't complete her sentence. She just... fell silent, with her mouth slightly open in surprise. Her expression was frozen for a moment as she was only able to be... taken by surprise. It was the burning feeling of her cheeks turning red that made her snap back to a more... clear state of mind. Sort of. She placed her hand on the spot where Aithne had given her a small peck while she turned to look at her, but the girl had already turned her attention towards Yasha instead. A small and uncomfortable chuckle escaped her lips as she redirected her gaze towards the ground. After taking another few seconds to collect her thoughts, she spoke, her cheeks still red.

"Uh..alright. It's uh... nice to see you too, Aithne."

[member="Skorvek"] [member="Aithne Charr"] [member="Yasha Cadera"] [member="Kaine Australis"]

He responded to her invitation to explore the garden and looked over to [member="Adara Raxis"] for a moment before speaking.
I wouldn't mind a tour if its allowed I wouldn't want to upset the owner by entering without permission.

He looked over to see the new arrival come over and give Abigail a peck on the cheekeven if he wasn't sensitive to feelings being a force user he could tell that [member="Abigail Meredydd"]'s attitude brightened with the arrival of [member="Aithne Charr"] He was enjoying the blissful environment that he was in he wished a little that Erebos's grounds where fertile enough to handle and sustain such a beauty perhaps [member="Alexandra Feanor"] can help out with that to help living the place up a little rather then desolate jungle plains.

You two a couple? Was a out of the blue question but it was a curios question to ask.

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Yasha Cadera"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Veino Garn"]

"And you have achieved what in all that time?" She raised a brow, giving a question that was not only aimed at him, but towards herself too as she voiced a small measure of doubt that made her sigh and lean back.

She looked at her friend once more, her eyes sliding to the side and with a grunt she raised of the chair. She was still sore after corellia and her left arm ached terribly, but with all that in mind she didn't mind walking over to her friend and hugging him once more. She wasn't sure what to say to the man and she stood there for a long second as she went over what passed through her mind. She wished to turn back time and fix everything, to make what happened to the Grey as if it had never come to pass.

But all things had its place in history and this was one of those very things. It made her sigh as she finally stepped back and tapped on the same wall he had with a smile.

"I need a drink, want something?" She started to make for the very same hole that had let them into this room, stepping out and looking into the garden where the drinks had been placed and were being given out. She would pause long enough for Veino to respond and join her, or to deny and watch her shrug as she nodded for him to come enjoy the party.

Alex reached the top of the stairs, pausing a moment to let the pain fade out of his arms and legs. He was still incredibly sore, even two months after the battle on Corellia. The fact that he was even able to walk away from it, after being trapped under a collapsing wall, was a testament to his stubbornness. Or did it actually have more to do with the telepathic message he had received, reminding him that he had unfinished business from his past?

"The hell with her," Alex said to himself at last, "I need a drink!"

Alex looked around the crowd of people gathered, catching sight of Kaine Australis. He decided to introduce himself.

"Last time I saw you, I had one whole side of a building falling on me," he said as he extended his right hand towards Kaine. "Alex StormWolf, by the way. I was with the Republic Knights that day at the Space Port."

[member="Kaine Australis"]

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Several minutes had past since he had disengaged from he main group to have a hand at drinking, but now it would probably serve well to mingle with the other people present, by now a sizable group had gathered around the temple, the hum of words and chatter getting louder. Quite a few were familiar faces though there were quite a number of new ones, most notably was the strange snake like entity that was conversing with the leaders of the Mandaloiran Empire, such a being emanating a strange force presence, it was quite... intriguing to say the least.

Everyone else was human in appearance, some other force signatures floated around but non were insidious, most being light of a slight shade of grey, 'well not surprised, I doubt the Sith would ever come here for a nice party, probably be labeled as fraternizing with the enemy'. Slowly he walked into the group, eyes looking around for anyone free to talk with, many of the conversations being between groups of 3 and 4, 'perhaps I spent to much time at the bar'.

(Open to interaction)

Hishamori could honestly say she felt rather peaceful in the place of this temple, while she herself had not taken much activity in the actions that lead the New republic winning control of Corellia, she was able to see the aftermath and helped a little in her own way mainly using her ship to help ferry in supplies to the more isolated areas of the corellia populace that needed it. A small job in the vast universe.

She could see some of the "bigger players" that the other soldiers tended to refer to when talking about some of the more renown characters that populated the cosmos. While Hish definitely thought the people them selves were impressive in their own unique way, she thought the recruits tended to have a bit too much hero worship when talking about them, and could only sigh as she listened to a particularly green recruit basically turn into a complete and utter fanboy before her and two other soldiers who could barely hold in their laughter. Hish could barely resist rolling her eyes as the two other grunts busted the poor recruit chops for basically swooning for one of the female Jedi someone named Abigail? or was it Alex. Hish's disinterest and the constant babbling of the recruit and two grunts made it difficult for her to actually bother remembering what they even were talking about.

She did notice a rather interesting person walking by who looked they were from Echani, She found it rather interesting and odd as well to see one in this party, but she figured that talking to them would be at least tiny bit more interesting. Without saying anything to the three soldiers who were lost in their own worlds Hish approached the Echani.

"Greetings, I'm staff Sergent Hishamori of the New republic." Hish said with a slight bow of her head towards the Echani "Are you enjoying the festivities?" Hish hoped she wasn't coming off rude. Her skills in talking to an Echani were rusty as hell and she could honestly say she couldn't quite remember what bothered them or not. Well nothing like the present to try and remember Hish thought with some amusement an nostalgia as she thought back to the days of when she and her parents interacted with some Echani traders back in the day.

[member=Harley Fenstermacher]

Harley Fenstermacher

remeber it's not personal, just buiness
Harley continued to stroll around the grassy fields but soon stopped as an dd figure approached, a women in a long blue and white dress, an outfit that would not look out of place on a noble women of sorts with long golden brown hair that almost came off as orange. Seemed that the New Republic was full of red heads, not that he was complaining or anything. Said women came to a halt just in front of him, greeting with a formal bow that seemed to betray her title, a staff sergeant was one of the last thing he expected this women to be, or was her outfit more a one time thing for this out door ball? Either way it was an interesting interaction.

"Good evening Staff Sargent [member="Hishamori"], it is quite an enjoyable event, though I must, I was not expecting someone you to be here, but I myself don't always have the time or ability to converse with those in the military, though I do have to say, we have some very pretty looking women". "Ah but I am rambling on again, I am Harley Fenstermacher, Senator of Ballmora and CEO of HCLI, saying that you probably have a better idea of who I am, though again, I unfortunately do not know a lot about you, again the only times I am able to speak with people from the military is when they are buying items from my company or during large senatorial debates". It was actually a nice thing that this ball this party had been arranged, it gave him chances like this to talk with other people from the republic he would probably never really meet.

"So, would it be safe to assume you hail from Astria? you name seems to indicate such", himself reasoning so due to the fact the First Order annexed the planet recently, forcing certain people to leave due to a carrying reasons.

[member="Jairdain"]

"I heard that there would be a rather attractive woman here and I couldn't let someone else sweep her off her feet, what kind of gentleman would just let that happen and not do so himself." He leaned against her in turn and placed his forehead against hers. Him and the woman had become very close recently, in no small part due to their similar place in life, but more so in the healing they helped eachother through. His own hair having turned white from the stress of the event and even as it grew there was no color in it anymore. But such things did not worry him, he did not care about that as Jairdain did not care about such a thing.

Then there was the time they had spent on Myrkr where they further learned some things about eachother, and Jairdain had gotten to connect with her new pair of eyes. The thought causing him to glance around for Sage, wondering where the little ball of fur was and then glancing at Jairdain's clothing to see if the creature was perhaps hiding inside a cloak or robes and avoiding sight. He knew that Kira did that from time to time to keep out of sight, but not quite as common as some others he knew who had bond-mates with the Ashlan wolfs.

"Your eyes seem to be missing... where are they tonight, not that I don't mind looking at those infront of me now.." He spoke the words, letting the question hang there.

"Quite a bit," Veino replied, stepping in to return the hug. She was different. He felt that through the Force and even as she seemed to wince and favor some injuries or others. "But achievement isn't as important as the process."

He stepped back and studied her. "Aye, I'll go for that drink. Still drinking too much? Or have you decided to start cutting back yet?" He ran a hand through his hair, brushing it away from his face.

"Our duty never ends. It isn't meant to. There will be no time where we can sit back on our laurels and rest." He shrugged in the gloom as he stepped over to look down to the gardens. "Harmony is not static. It is a process that must be maintained and tended as carefully as a garden."

The words Solan used on her, brought some color to her cheeks and she was hoped there wasn't anybody close enough to see the change in her. He had indeed swept her off her feet when they met and she hadn't come down since. She was immensely happy and content. They had both changed, but they had remained together. Solan had become a source of strength for her and helped anchor her. Gave her the chance to focus on the present and not the past.

I love you

He had said it to her before and now it was her turn. That time it had just been them and for now she kept it between them. If anybody did look at her though, the emotion would be clearly written on her face.

When he mentioned Sage though, a small squirming would be seen up around Jairdain's neck. Two eyes peered out at Solan and blinked at him.

"He has made himself home and comfortable on my shoulder. Up here Sage is safe, comfortable and at about my eye level. How have you been, my dear and where is Kira?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

“I’m Adara. Mand’alor the Infewnal is my mommy. Can I have cake?” Adara waved meekly at [member="Abigail Meredydd"]. Another person who knew Buir and Baba? That made this an even safer place to play. The energy of the tree rocked across the small Dark Sided child, whose aura was unnaturally tainted by the blackest of energies. For the first time, the Light did not burn, or agitate Yasha’s firstborn. The child knew nothing but the joys of a comforted family and new place to explore.

“I love you, Daddy.” Adara hugged her father’s neck, shimmying up to give [member="Kaine Australis"] a Keldabe Kiss. “Can we has the flowers too? And then... and then have breakfast here after Buir sings us lulliebyes, and tucks us in all comf-wumf and and ummm I didn't bring jammies. Did you bring jammies, Baba?”

The ad’ika snuggled into Kaine’s neck before he set her down, goading on Adara’s beloved protector @Skorvek. What was this? A game to play? At a party? Adara looked between her parents, seeing her father remove his buy’ce, watching the bright smile which took her mother’s face at the sight. Children remained ignorant of the complexities of life, hopefully for many of their younger years. Adara wasn’t raised in the Netherworld until she was six, like her mother. Adara wasn’t even six years old (five and three quarters!). Yet, the child understood most of all the love of her family. She saw the stresses often on her mother’s face, the growing absences of her father. Words like ‘war’ made the smiles fade… but not tonight in a glowing garden.

“Eeeee! The Sloobiebooo! Abbygailie, ruuuun!” Adara hopped down from her father’s arms, tagging Sloobieboo and running as fast as her little legs could take her.

But Abigail did not follow. She was too busy blushing from [member="Aithne Charr"]’s kiss… so little Adara raced through the garden, around the party goers’ legs. Abigail said there was cake! Adara would sniff it out.

The opportunity to stay in the garden overnight!? Yasha’s back went straight, her soft baby bump protruding from a formerly flat stomach. Amber eyes brightened.

“Kain’ik? I could… you know… talk to the Prince again and make it another diplomatic mission… for florae. You know, to help our ecosystem adapt to post-terraforming landscapes. Yron’s covering for me on Manda’yaim.” Responsible though she was, Yasha was intoxicated by the spirit of the place. By her husband showing his face. Her daughter being in a place of healing without pain.

Yasha’s grin widened. She threw her arms around [member="Kaine Australis"] ’s shoulders and drew herself in for a warm kiss. As she disconnected, Yasha’s thumb brushed along Kaine’s rugged cheek. She mouthed an ‘I love you’ and held his hand as their daughter ran off screaming in glee.

When Aithne leaned in to kiss Abigail, Yasha snorted so loud a forest creature skittered away from the party.

“Smooth, Sloobie. Smooth.” Yasha punched [member="Skorvek"] ’s shoulder and snorted again.

“Greetings, kisser-of-cheeks. Well met… especially by one of us.” Yasha chuckled at the sight of Abigail and Aithne, leaning over to take Kain’ik’s hand and listen to [member="Alex StormWolf"] as he spoke to her riduur. Corellia. She shook off the memories of watching Kain’ik and Alexandra get hurt, before it made her grit her teeth and rush on an offensive to find the guilty parties. Her hand clenched around Kaine’s, momentarily unawares of her own strength.

The smile left her face. Yasha’s back tightened and she began scanning the area, the magic of the moment lost for a remembrance of battle. “Maybe I was being foolish… Adara.. Adara!?”

Aithne listen to each of them and laughed when the dog like being and [member="Yasha Cadera"] mentioned the closeness. Aithne had no problem with having a little bit of fun with people and she had to admit that Abigail was quite the cute little one when she was standing there blushing. Something made her want to capitalize on that so rather than stepping away, Aithne moved up beside [member="Abigail Meredydd"] and grabbed her arm, holding onto it and mischievously grinning for a little bit as she started to speak.

"Couple, no we aren't a couple... though I would not be opposed to that. My father taught me how to look for special individuals and Abigail here is special indeed." Aithne thought on it and watched as the little kid tagged Abigail and ran off, and with a quick thought popping into her head, Aithne seprated from Abigail, but head onto the womans hand for a moment before taking one of abigail's fingers and tapping onto Aithne's own forehead with it.

"I suppose Im it now... and sense there was nothing said about a quick tag back." Aithne turned on her prey and as shadows started to form around the girl, a small illusion for all those here and a bit of a trademark for the young kid of shadows.

Her face leaned forward and before Abigail would be able to react or anyone else would be able to say something, Aithne gave her a kiss on the lips and left it there for a good long moment before winking and disappearing into a small cloud of smoke, only one sentence left behind for Abigail. "Come and find me cute little songbird."

After that, Abigail would be off, hiding in a room and waiting for the either Adara or Abigail to find their way there, it being one of Alexandra's workshops.

Abigail turned to look at Aithne with a confused expression as the smaller girl took a hold of her arm. What was she doing? Why was she doing... whatever she was doing right now?

But before Abigail could actually ask, [member="Aithne Charr"] seemed to reply to something [member="Yasha Cadera"] 's friend had said. And her reply was... unexpected. Very unexpected. The kind of unexpected that made Abigail's cheeks turn slightly red again. Had she just heard that correctly? Had she just said she wouldn't be opposed to... to...

Abigail couldn't even finish her train of thought, as she was suddenly tagged by the little Adara, who then proceeded to run away. This put a smile on Abby's face and while she was looking at the little girl running away with joy, Aithne suddenly let go of her. In response, Abigail turned around to look at her friend, to see what she was up to now.

And then... it happened. Abigail had been far too slow and confused to react to it before it happened, and her brain surely wasn't in any state to do... well anything during the kiss. The only thing that happened was that Abigail's cheeks now truly burned, and she was sure everyone could see it. Not just the people present here, but everyone in this galaxy.

It lasted long. Or well, relatively long anyway. Long enough for Abby's fear to sink away, only to be replaced by joy. It was a moment of pure bliss. She... she couldn't describe what she felt. She didn't even know what she felt. It was like her heart was melting... It was like... it was so strange. She didn't know what it was.

Which was unfortunate, because that was the reason why she remained very confused. Even after Aithne pulled back and winked at her, Abigail couldn't do anything but stand still, frozen and completely taken by surprise. She heard Aithne speak. She heard her call her a 'cute little songbird'. What... what had just happened? The last time she had had time to think clearly, which was mere moment ago, Abigail was offering Yasha a tour around the forest. And now she had suddenly been kissed by Aithne, twice! And not just on the cheek... but...

A small blast of wind in her face finally did the trick, and Abigail quickly came back to the there and then. "Ah! Oh.. uh... right. Thank you", she stuttered, her voice much higher than usual. She turned toward Yasha, Kaine and Skorvek before she nodded towards them and spoke. "That... uh... I don't know what that was. I...I...uh..," she stuttered," I think I have to go look for them now. I guess we're playing a little game now."

And with that she was off. She walked away quickly, not wishing to give the others the opportunity to ask questions. Her thoughts were a mess, and she had no intentions of embarrassing herself even more near the Mand'alor. Although, with the kiss, her stuttering and her red cheeks, Abigail was fairly certain she had already embarrassed herself quite a bit.

Not capable of thinking straight, she just wandered away, not really looking for Adara or Aithne in particular. She eventually found herself wandering through Alex's workshops. At least there were places to be alone here. Places to hide in case she needed to. Would Adara be here? She could be, both Adara and Aithne could be here. It was a good place to run off to. She was about to say Adara's name, when she realised that it was probably not useful, as Adara was bound to be near more cake-filled places. So the only one who could have gone her was Aithne. And someone was here, she was sure of it. And it wasn't just one of the people attending the party. She recognized the... feeling?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Veino Garn"] would be treated with a smile when he mentioned her drinking habits and as a response she retrieved a flask from her clothing and looked at it before tossing it off to the side and onto the ground. The woman had been having a much more stable living lately and needed far less drink to get through each day. Though there was two reasons for that and Alexandra's eyes ran through the garden till she saw [member="Yasha Cadera"], who's appearance brought a wider but softer smile to Alex's face.

There was something else that caught her eyes and she raised a brow at a small form running away from what appeared to be Abigail and... Aithne?

Interesting.

She turned to Veino again and gave the old friend a quick bow and smiled.

"I think I should go greet one of my guests, a smaller thing... if you wish I would suggest going down and meeting the Mandalor and her companions. Shes a dear friend." Alexandra smiled at Veino and moved to drop near the food as she pushed into a room.

The kid liked sweets no doubt so Alexandra quickly snatched up a few chocolate cookies and stored them in a napkin before moving on and reaching out to with the force to find Adara. It would not be hard or take long for her to do this and with Adara locked on through the force, Alexandra could walk with soft and relaxed footsteps, moving through and approaching Adara's hiding spot before dropping in and waving at the kid.

"Heyo, Im Alex... want a cookie?" She held out the cookies and took a seat, letting Adara's hiding place seclude the two for now until either Yasha or Skorvek came to find the little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom