Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Party in Paradise

Hex's 18th birthday holiday

Tag: Daiya Daiya Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Das Das

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Untitled517_20230112100534.png

''Uh oh, birthday girl is about to cry! We can't have that, can we?''

"Am not!" Hex giggled embarrassed by her friend pointing out her emotional state, she squeezed the hand and poked her tongue out. Her friends, if they hadn't already noticed, were finding out that as much as Hex craved chaos, she also craved affection. She beamed as the drink was placed in front of her, trying to count the different colours as the began to mingle and form new ones.

"Thanks Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx !" Her tongue swirled around the straw and she began to drink. She saw Das Das drinking her own drink, a soda this time. "Good plan, pacing yourself for now before we hit the hard stuff later." she smirked at the younger girl, it was totally cool for her to drink here, nobody cares, it was a tropical paradise and the only real rules were, as long as you don't hurt anyone else, you could pretty much do what you like to yourself.

As she continued surveiling the area she spotted a flash of blue next to Daiya Daiya , she shrugged, probably me...

'...what?...'

She giggled, slightly tipsy and looked back. She was just in time to see pretty blue boy looking at Daiya's back as she walked away from him towards her friends, before disappearing to... Hex didn't really care, he went somewhere, to his friends or something elsewhere in the bar. Hex returned her attention to her friends and he was quickly forgotten as a barman placed four shot glasses on the table in front of them, it contained a dark liquid that smelled deeply of aniseed. "On the house girls! To get you started" Hex wasn't going to argue and she picked up her glass, raising it to the others before downing it...

'...Damn that's good!...'

"I know right!.... where can we get more of those" she laughed, half to herself and half to the beautiful girls next to her. Her nose wrinkled a few times and she began to sniff the air, her mouth was watering and she was hungry for meat. "Who wants some jerk chicken? Or maybe some chithead beef or some butthole sausage!" she giggled at her stupid joke then her eyes widened and she went quiet as if she realised she just shouted something publicly inappropriate. But then she broke and again and giggled her drink back up.

As if by magic, Hex's request was filled, the first one, not the other too and a plate of various peices of barbecued chicken was placed on the table. This was probably a good idea considering the various alcohols on offer.

[/div]

Brie watched as Das Das ordered something non-alcoholic, but didn't comment on it, feeling the other girls concern about the black haired boy. She respected if Das wanted to take it easy because of that, and just hoped that she could eventually find some time to relax at this beautiful place. It seemed that them two, Zephyrr and Das, had formed a rather strong bond already, but that couldn't keep them from enoying themselves, right?

''You'll meet him when we get back.'' Brie said, feeling confident that her friend would. If not, Das had three friends here that wouldn't sit tight and let things solve themselves. ''I think he'll want you to enjoy yourself, though...'' she continued, and directed a smile towards her friend. ''If he's not in the Tombs when we get back, I'll help you locate him. We all will. If you want.'' she declared.

"Thanks Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx !" Her tongue swirled around the straw and she began to drink.

''Of course, weird one!'' Brie uttered, turned to Hex Hex and threw her arms around her in a friendly fashion, before passing the bartender the credits. ''You know, from the start I always thought you were kind of weird... and, I... I'm really sorry about that... but, I guess we all are in one way or the other. I mean, all the chit we all have been through together... and how much fun we have had in the process... As long as none of your... fireworks blow us all up someday, you are more than okay!'' Brie explained with a chuckle, and gave her friend a bright smile, her gaze then falling on the blue tuft Hex always donned. ''I really like your blue hair, too!'' she continued, and raised her own umbrella-decorated drink towards Blue Girl. Celebrating a friends birthday, or her own for that matter, had not been something she had done until Daiya's sixteenth birthday. That didn't turn out exactly how they hoped though, but this one looked way more promising.

"Gimme a Meltdown!"

''Stars, I was worried you would order a Port In A Storm!'' Brie blurted out as Daiya Daiya joined them at the beach bar, and turned to the blue haired girl again. ''Promise me to never ever buy her a Port In A Storm! You'll have your hands full of Daiya!''. It was a discreet innuendo of the time when Daiya ended up aboard Brie's ship and spent a considerable time in the refresher.

"Who wants some jerk chicken? Or maybe some chithead beef or some butthole sausage!" she giggled at her stupid joke then her eyes widened and she went quiet as if she realised she just shouted something publicly inappropriate

''Oookay... That was weird, Hex!'' Brie pointed out, feeling a few nearby eyes falling on them because of her friends sudden outburst of rather inappropriate words. Soon enough though, a plate of barbecued chicken parts was placed in front of them and immediately took her attention.

''Who was that pantoran then, Daiya? Someone you know? Is there something you haven't told us?'' Brie jested while grabbing a napkin and a chicken leg.

HY4fEl9.png

"Oh, him?" Leisurely eyes drifted away from the gaggle of girls to the young man behind her. He had been behind the teen, but now his absence nagged at her, turning her head until she spied him again. There he was, wandering over to another group of beachgoers. His friends, perhaps. The thought of him talking to them and not her made the teen's heart skip a beat. "He's nobody."

For a second, she thought he might have glanced her way, and Daiya whipped her head back to her friends.

She grinned, unwrapping herself from around Das' shoulders. One hand wrapped around her stomach as the teen took another sip of her Meltdown. The drink's acrid sweetness was a comfort to her at this point, playing a promising tune on the tip of her tongue. It joined a hum in her throat, thinking on the warning Brie had given the green-haired girl. "Mmmm, oh, maybe I'll do the Port next, Brie. There's no tables for me to dance on here!"

Daiya found herself following her friends as she talked, and she bit her lip as she realized her glaring mistake. Standing before the table, she had an insatiable urge to climb right up on it and start dancing. The giggle burst out of her mouth just as four glasses were set down, a round of drinks that she was certain were just going to encourage her. Her eyes widened as Hex got the head start, forcing Daiya to hurry to catch up.

"I don't think I'm feeling the butthole just yet, Hexy," Daiya told her roommate, her lips pulling to the smallest of smiles that refused to escape them. She stepped up next to the blue girl, slipping a hand across the small of her friend's back. The teen's eyes wandered after her hand, pulling away with nothing else to see below the tied wrap around Hex's waist. "Maybe some other hole for now."

She glanced over at Brie to see if her bestie had found that one weird as well, one side of Daiya's mouth twisting into a smirk.

"I'm hungry," the teen explained simply, picking up a piece of blackened chicken from the mound of food on the table. Daiya bit in, her mouth assaulted by the juicy flavor from the seasonings and cooking process. On Denon, this was always more of a street food, something to eat while traveling somewhere or for a quick meal in a stolen moment. Here on Wielu, Daiya let her moments fall away from her, her every thought on the wonderful meal she was savoring. "Oh stars," she had to tell her friends with her mouth stuffed full, "it's so good! This si the best birthday party you've ever had, Hex!"

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex was nosey and tried peeping back over at the Pantoran boy but she was mostly devouring chicken, it was really good, and was beginning to dribble marinade down her chin when Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx chimed in and got a bit serious.

and, I... I'm really sorry about that

Hex smiled and shrugged as she ate. "It's ok, I am pretty weird" she giggled. "But thanks, and thanks for giving me a chance, all of you, life was pretty chitty before I ran in to you guys." Hex have a grateful smile, suddenly feeling emotional again and her eyes glistened in the moment, until Brie gave her a much needed out.

You'll have your hands full of Daiya!'

"A port in a storm? I'll have to remember that one" Hex relied with a smirk and stuck her tongue out between her teeth towards Daiya Daiya . Daiya was a messy drunk, Hex had heard some fascinating stories about her, and experienced at least a taste of her intoxication. Daiya was a kind of a messy person in general, it was fun.

Hex felt goosebumps appear on her skin as Daiya's hand slipped around her waist and she nearly snorted out some of her drink with the comment the blonde made to her, she let out a laugh and bashed her hip against the other girl before whispering something to herself over her drink.

"it's so good! This si the best birthday party you've ever had, Hex!"

Hex nodded excitedly with a big smile on her face, it really was the best birthday ever, she had never really celebrated many, maybe some cake with one of the coruscant gangs she had grown up with, but nothing like this. And it appeared like it was taking another turn as a pair of darker skinned girls swayed their hips over towards them. They both had dozens of garlands of flowers around their necks and a third girl behind them pushed a small cart with what looking like a small thatched roof on it.

Hex didn't really know how to respond when the lead girl came uncomfortably close and placed a garland around her next before pulling her hand to extract her from the table. Before she knew it, the third girl had whipped a grass skirt around her waist as well was moving on to the others. "Er...girls? What's going on?" she felt she was being abducted, dragged off towards a group of other people who were dancing, part of her wanted to panic but the music was intoxicating and it looked like the same was about to happen to her friends. Quickly she found herself being lost in the music and dancing, she threw her hips about to the music and shook the garland around her neck. Small shells mixed in with her flowers made a delightful rattling noise as she laughed. She danced in the direction towards her friends hoping they might join her. There was a mixture of people here dancing, it was electrifying, Hex even let a man briefly put his hands on her waist to dance with her, but he vanished as quickly as he appeared.

"Mmmm, oh, maybe I'll do the Port next, Brie. There's no tables for me to dance on here!"

''Mhmm?!'' Brie mmmed back mockingly, teasing her bestie back. Even though Daiya Daiya was slightly younger, Brie knew that their shadowrunner leader was probably the most strong-willed of them all and could endure quite a lot before she became offended. Especially in this company. ''The more Pandorans around to fall for!'' she noted and stuck her tongue out, giving Daiya a friendly wink and smile before taking another sip of the drink.

"I don't think I'm feeling the butthole just yet, Hexy," Daiya told her roommate, her lips pulling to the smallest of smiles that refused to escape them.

Brie really had to focus and contain herself from spitting out the drink in her mouth, but once she had swallowed it, she burst out in a full laughter at the comment delivered by her fellow not-so-dainty shadowrunner.

''You two are so inappropriate right now! My stomach hurts!'' she tried to state and squeeze out between the laughs making her holding her stomach and getting her eyes all teary. Brie was far from dainty herself, but in some cases she were still affected by her holobook novels with pretty stories, some about beautiful princesses waiting on a man in shining armor to rescue them from some evil.

"Er...girls? What's going on?"

''Oh my gosh, I got to watch this!'' Brie uttered while taking a napkin from the table and wiped her mouth of residues from the juicy chicken they just shared. Her excitement were not to last long though, as another one of the indigenous girls approached her and made her smile turn into a face of suspiciousness and seriousness turning into one of shock, as the girl hung a garland around her neck too and pulled her along in the same direction. The feeling was similar to the one she had felt on Frego, where Daiya had lured her into dancing in public for the first time. This seemed to be another kind of dance, though!

HY4fEl9.png

Daiya giggles flowed as freely as the food down her throat among the comfort of her friends. She lived for being inappropriate, especially when it made Hex laugh and Brie nearly choke on her drink. The heat of the fire on her back and the fire of the drink in her belly made the evening as warm as the beach had been, making it easy for the teen to shake loose some of the worries she had carried with her from Denon.

It was hard not to bring that baggage along with her bikinis and necessities.

"Noooo," Daiya shook her head, almost hitting Hex with the matted curls. She drained the last of her drink and set the glass down a little hard on the table. "Inappropriate would be if I told you which hole I like the best."

The teen giggled harder after that confession. Not so much of a confession, even if she was sure Brie could figure that out by process of elimination. Salvagers like her were good at figuring things out that Daiya wouldn't have even dreamed of. Their table was joined by others fawning over the birthday girl, but Daiya found herself leaning over to her best friend to whisper, "Do you ever? Dream of it? Or think about it, y'know, ina—whoa!"

Hands found their way onto Daiya's arms and shoulders, annointing her with a wreath of flowers like she had seen slipped over Hex's head before pulling her up and out of her seat. "Okay, okay, okay!" The teen relented to the hands, whirling around with the flow of colors and sights assaulting her view. The music pounded deeper in her chest as she was drawn into the center of the maelstrom. Daiya found her body dancing along with the others around her, swinging from one partner to the next.

When Hex appeared at the end of her arms, Daiya found herself sober enough to tell her closest friend, "Yeah, baby, shake those hips!" Giggling all the while and drunk on the music, the teen danced herself to others along the way. The sheen of sweat that gathered on her bare limbs and stomach reflected off the raging bonfire, making everything glow under its heady light.

"Well, look at that, Mostly Glitter Girl can dance."

Daiya had barely noticed who she was partnered with until Tyoma said something. If she could have, the teen might have stopped to prove him wrong, all the while wondering why she felt such a need. Her hips followed the rhythm as feet kept her swaying, round and round in the glowing Pantoran's firm grip. "You're pretty fething good too, Tyoma."

"Aha, see? Now that's one more thing you know about me, Daiya." The young man's face was alight in some kind of victory, one that she didn't mind giving him. "My name and that I'm a fething good dancer."

"And that you're stubborn," the teen added under her breath, but giggled anyway. She didn't mind being around Tyoma, and he was a good dancer. It's wasn't like the pounding in her chest was from anything more than the pace of the music and her feet in response.

"What can I say?" Tyoma grinned at her, driving her cheeks warmer from the flush of being heard. "I hate to lose my chance. Especially with a girl as pretty as the one I'm dancing with."

For a split second, Daiya looked around for another partner, for Hex or Brie to come rescue her, even for the signs to the toilet she could use for an excuse. Then it was past, and the teen breathed through the quickness of her breath to let herself simply enjoy the dancing partner holding her hands like he was afraid to let go. For now, Daiya wasn't afraid or worried about anything.

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex watched as Daiya Daiya danced with the blue boy, he was kinda cute, Hex tried catching Daiya's eyes for a moment to check she was ok, but she seemed good, she had handled worse in her time. She turned as was confronted by Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx , throwing her arms over her shoulders to dance with another friend. "I think Daiya has a favourite colour" she remarked with a giggle before spinning Brie around with her arm towards another woman standing by the bar. "Oh my stars, you appear to have found another bar."

Hex reached and grabbed somes shots off of the side and sauntered back towards the dance hall, leaving a pair of young me looking very perplexed who has liberated their drinks. She handed one to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx first, then to Das Das before heading over to the pair. She reached around daiya's neck from behing and put the shot glass to her lips, letting inbibe its sugary contents. Hex then leaned over to Tyoma, giving Daiya a salacious look before whispering something in his ear that Daiya couldn't here.

He looked at her then looked at Daiya "Nice" he nodded and grinned at the two of them. Hex looked at Daiya with innocent eyes before being swept up again into the public dancing. The world was spinning around her faster than she could process and the garland rattled pleasantly in time to the music.

'...You know you just lit a fuse?...'
"I dont give a chiiiiit!"

She yelled as she grabbed her currently unoccupied friends by the shoulders again.

"Noooo," Daiya shook her head, almost hitting Hex with the matted curls. She drained the last of her drink and set the glass down a little hard on the table. "Inappropriate would be if I told you which hole I like the best."

Well, Brie knew which hole on Daiya Daiya she thought were better off closed during intoxication! Yet, deep down Brie loved the fresh breath of air the fellow shadowrunner always had brought to their group. Thanks to, or because of, depending how you saw it, Brie had became just a little bit more laid back herself. Without losing her position as probably being seen as the most sober and rational of the four girls.

In the dance area, Brie tried to mimic the moves of the girl who had pulled her along and the girl was kind enough to keep it from going too fast. It wasn't exactly as formal as on Frego, so Brie catched up pretty quick and let the music fill her ears and steer her body. This was really good for them all, she thought. A moment without any thoughts on the battles they fought against the corpos. Just the four of them and...

"I think Daiya has a favourite colour"

Oh... and a boy. The boy from before.

''Well, no doubt about that! And she already know his name - how could she already know his name??'' Brie asked rhetorically, and shaked her head while catching the moves with Hex Hex . She wasn't jealous or something! Well, not in that perspective, but she did miss a special someone back home a little. Hex spun her around and Brie found herself having to quickly control herself not to hit a woman by another bar.

"Oh my stars, you appear to have found another bar."

''Uhh, yeah?? What about it? Sounds like you are complaining, Hex!'' she called over, pulling the blue haired girls leg a bit and gave her a smug smile. Obviously, they all had been drinking since this afternoon. She happily accepted the shot and knocked it back after a toast with the two unoccupied girls being one boy short each.

Das Das

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom