Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Party in Paradise

Hex's 18th birthday holiday​
Tag: Daiya Daiya Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx Das Das

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

Untitled517_20230112100534.png

Hex had to pinch herself when the girls had arrived on the shuttle at this beautiful place. When her and Daiya had booked it for the group, Hex had genuinely thought the pictures were some kind of corporate trick, and even when she saw Daiya stuffing her bag with bikinis, she still doubted just how stunning the surroundings would be and just how much the sun would warm her pale skin. All that doubt was gone now and Hex stood at their lodge with jungle on one side and the beach not far from them on the other. Hex had a coconut in her hand with a straw sticking out of it, it contained its natural juices with some kind of local rum added. She had purchased it for what her maths told her was quite a lot of money from a passing local wearing a t-shirt saying "what happens on Wielu stays on Wielu". An excellent slogan for the girls.

They were all here for a holiday, but also they were here for Hex, Hex was eighteen now, probably. She didn't know exactly when her birthday way, but vaguely remembered it being around the same time as lifeday, so they had decided this trip would be perfect for the girls to unwind and also celebrate her coming of age. This made Hex happy, and it made her feel safe enough that even her voices seemed a little calmer than normal.

The teens had arrived at their lodge that morning, dumped all their things and quickly gotten out to get sand between their toes. Hex was itching to get into the tropical lagoon that extended out from the forest and lapped gently behind the lodge, she had decided to let her hair down this trip, she was already regretting the extra management her long blue locks took when they werent braided, but had received a couple of complements on them and wanted to make sure she kept up with her prettier friends.

"So what's first girls? Beach? Jungle or something else?" she asked with a big smile, before her excitement to be here overcame her and she threw her arms around her friends and gave them a huge hug. "Thank you for coming here with me" she said, before pulling away and composing herself.

Brie had nearly lost her breath and had looked around in awe at their surroundings when they stepped out of the shuttle that had taken them to Wielu. Unlike her friend Hex Hex , she mostly believed the pamphlets she had picked up during her salvage trips and while on Denon. Before Darkwire, it were exactly places like this Brie dreamed of to visit. Warm, hospitable and exotic planets where you didn't need the fishbowl, as Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll would have put it. Of course, his girlfriend and her bestie Daiya Daiya were with them. Never had Brie had the means for landing permits or proper accomodation for such planets. Neither the time for it. So, she had great expectations when they all planned a trip for Hex's birthday. Courtesy for the credits they had made through Darkwire recently.

''Holy stars, this is amazing!'' Brie had uttered, watching the fancy droids in the otherwise very clean and tidy docking bay welcoming new arrivals, and even more so when thay had stepped out of the docking bay seeing the tourist complexes and the treetops of the jungle. ''I... I just wish Ruby could have been here too...'' she had added, nowadays always thinking of her beloved big sister and late role model Ruby Jaxx Ruby Jaxx . Brie couldn't help but wonder if Ruby wanted to do something like this with her.

''Uhm, what about the beach? I've never been near one! Not like this!'' Brie answered Hex, blushing slightly to the fact that she were probably the only one that actually never had set foot on one. Well, not in these circumstances anyway. That trip to Belazura with the artificial beaches almost didn't count.

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

8-CCA6-A80-453-F-4-FA7-AF31-6-BF48-C5-AF920.png

Soundtrack: Hard Times
Tags: Hex Hex ; Daiya Daiya ; Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

rF6l4pj.png

“Oh - my - God,” Das said as she took in the view.

When she got the invitation from Hex Hex , she of course perused the brochure. But having never left Denon, much less been to a beach, Das had no idea what to expect. Even still, Wielu was so much more gorgeous than she imagined. Just the fresh air alone, unspoiled by noise and neon, was worth marveling over.

Das took a sip from a coconut that matched Hex’s as she joined the girls outside. She wasn’t much of a drinker, but with everything else going on back home, she needed a little pick-me-up. Besides, it was Hex’s birthday! Celebration was certainly a good enough reason to enjoy a spot of rum.

She giggled, holding her drink tightly as her blue-haired friend pulled the group in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming here with me.”

Das pursed her lips in a playful frown, making puppy-eyes to match as she said, “Awe! You know we’d never miss your birthday! Not for the entire galaxy!”

She took another sip from her coconut, gesturing the fruit towards the ocean as she drank.

”I’m with Brie! I’ve never been to a beach before, either,” she said, giggling as she offered a high-five to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx .

Das wasn’t entirely sure what they were supposed to do at a beach, but as long as she was with her friends, it didn’t matter. She was going to loosen up and enjoy herself.

HY4fEl9.png

The scene unfolded before them was like none other Daiya had ever seen. Not merely seen, either, but smelled, heard, and even felt. Calls of seabirds sounded over the gentle crash of the waves, real waves, cresting the shores of the beach in her view. She couldn't feel the spray of droplets every wave cast against the larger rocks near shore, but she could smell the salt in the air from here. Even the shimmering colors of the aquamarine water caught her eyes, promising more in their shallow tides than she could see from shore.

To the Denonite teen, it was paradise. She might have glimpsed it before, on Belazura, on Lorinia, but here Daiya could finally reach out to touch it. Wielu was known for its black markets, and she had thought the beaches a mere afterthought. More like on Wann Tsir, another seaside planet that drew benefits from its views more than its worthiness for vacation. Daiya didn't exactly consider herself well-traveled, but for all she had experienced on her short ventures into the galaxy, Wielu finally promised her the greatest treasure of them all.

And she was here with her best, closest friends in the entire galaxy!

"Oh my stars, Hex, is that even a question?" Daiya spared a glance to the jungle. It helds its own mystique to her eyes, the allure of excitement that could get her heart beating and adrenaline coursing through her veins. Not like the magic of the beach at all, that raised the hairs on her arms and sent a shiver down her spine. It called to her, setting every nerve inside to an insatiable itch, an urge more insistent than the need to eat or hardly to breathe before answering its siren song. The heat of the sand between her toes and the warmth of the sun on her skin only made the decision easier in her mind, reflecting it's striking rays off the gleam of the toothy smile Daiya flashed in her friend's direction. "The beach, obvs!"

She giggled to find herself swept up in the arms of Hex, pressed in tightly against Brie and Das. The warmth of their forms, close against the shoulders of her loose-fitted shirt that tied across her midsection, held Daiya in a different kind of embrace. Their friendship was a solace to the young shadowrunner, a bond that couldn't be bought or broken so easily as the tenuous alliances on her homeworld. On Denon, or among Darkwire, she found herself practicing a healthy dose of mistrust that was lost on Daiya here. Here she felt safe enough to smile, giggle, and toss her insecurities to the wind with the rest of her clothes as fast as she could —there was a reason the teen had worn her bikini underneath her outfit today, after all!

"Hex, we'd never let you spend today alone," the teen found herself echoing her friends, and then grinned at Hex in her own way. "This place is a-mazing, you're gonna have the best fething birthday here!"

Her friend needed the celebration, and the teen was going to do her best to make sure it happened. After all that had happened, Daiya needed it, too.

Hex's 18th birthday holiday

Tag: Daiya Daiya Das Das Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex felt the elation of having her friends all around her and looked towards the sea herself as Daiya stripped off the last of her over clothes. She glanced at the four girls including herself, their pale skin looked quite striking amongst the other more tanned guests and the darker skinned locals. "Tell me your you're from Denon without telling me you're from Denon" she laughed, grabbing her suncream and touching up her coverage before passing it on the one of the other girls. They all just looked like normal teenage girls in their pretty bikinis, not the dangerous criminals that corpsec liked to paint them as. "Chit, I feel so naked, why don't they make bikinis with more storage, even a nice holster." she made a gesture of sliding a gun into what was in fact just a tiny piece of yellow string holding her bottoms together.

Hex placed down her coconut and flipped her blue hair behind her shoulders before starting to walk in the rich white sand towards to water. She turned around as she walked and beckoned her friends, trying to mimic what she thought was seductive, but instead, nearly tumbled backwards over an empty towel that lay in her path. Laughing, she picked up speed and resumed her course towards the water until she felt its coldness splashing up her legs as she ran through the surf. Finally stopping, she stood wide legged with her arms reached out to her sides feeling the sea breeze. She shut her eyes for a few moments just to be lost in the sensation around her.

"You lot are all very quiet today." she said to herself quietly, conscious of the space in her head.

Something tapped against her foot as she stood and she opened her eyes, looking down, there was fish, living fish just playing in the water around her feet. "Hey! The fish are trying to eat my toes!" she called back to her friends looking over her shoulder to watch them walk across the hot sand.

'...Cute!...' Hex didn't respond but just laughed.

"My friends think you all look hot!"

The fish would briefly scatter as the other girls got to the water, but if they stayed still they would flicker back under the water towards the toes of the girls. Under the surface was pristine sand dotted with beautiful shells.

”I’m with Brie! I’ve never been to a beach before, either,” she said, giggling as she offered a high-five to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx .

Brie returned Das' high-five firmly with a joyful whoop. After so many let downs and hardships, the latest in particular, she couldn't even dream about a trip like this. Much less for it to become true, but with good planning, a little luck and a lot of shenanigans, they had made it here. For once, the group of friends seemed to be able to get some well deserver rest and relaxation. Brie quickly jumped up the patio of their lodge and headed inside to get changed for the beach. She put on a teal bikini newly bought here on Wielu, and it fit perfectly. Only thing she missed when looking in the mirror, was her skin being a little more tanned. That was sure to change soon, though. Well, there was just one more thing she missed, a special boy and certain bounty hunter... Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin . The good thing was, that she weren't worried that he couldn't take care of himself while she was away. If it was someone that could meet the corpos head on it was him.

She was about to leave the lodge, but stopped in her tracks when something silvery and shiny iin the corner of her eye caught her interest. On the coffee table sat a bucket with ice, and sticking up out of it was a fancy bottle of sparkling wine. Brie walked up to it and lifted the bottle by the neck, making the ice falling back into the bucket. The bottle was chilled and obviously something left for them to enjoy.

''Hey, guys! Look what I found insiiide! Looks like we are VIPs!'' she called, jogging after the other girls already heading for the water.

''My, I like your hair let out like that, Hex!'' Brie uttered, donning a big bright smile on her lips as she saw not so-Weird Girl back out into the water. The blue-haired shadowrunner suddenly didn't talk to herself that much, which was always kind of creepy but manageable when you got used to it.

The cork shot high in the air with a loud pop as Brie opened it and took a sip out of it, before handing it over to Das to let it go round the girls. Not really all dainty and ladylike, but she had never been one either. The exception to that would be when Daiya dressed her up for some silly infiltration mission where they needed to be all covered in makeup and a fancy dress.

Last edited:
Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

rF6l4pj.png

Das followed suit, shedding her outer layer, though with much less enthusiasm than the other girls. She’d always been more reserved, more private than her Shadowrunner friends. But considering all they’d endured the last few months, she figured it was finally time to kill her shyness.

The sun kissed her pale complexion as she joined the others by the water. She giggled at Hex’s little dance, a tint of pink flashing across her cheeks. Das chalked it up to Wielu’s exuberant weather, though.

Yeah. It was… the sun.

She gave her head a gentle shake, bouncing her blue-green curls around the frame of her face. The ocean breeze felt amazing as it brushed over her skin. It smelled of salt, fish, and… plants? From the nearby jungle, she supposed. Das had never smelled— well, nature before. Even the few parks she’d visited as a kid smelled awfully artificial compared to the earthy scents that graced her now.

"Hey! The fish are trying to eat my toes!" she called back to her friends looking over her shoulder to watch them walk across the hot sand.

Das’ eyes widened for a moment before she realized that Hex Hex wasn't actually in danger (and that she’d never need Das to help her out of it, anyway). Now, she was intrigued! With tentative feet, Das crossed the stretch of powder-white sand and dipped her toes into the water.

Wielu’s surf was warmer than she’d imagined, but it still shocked her skin as the salty water washed over her legs. She cautiously approached Hex, shuffling rather than stepping so as not to disturb the fish. She came to a stop just beside her friend, and after a few moments, the toe-nibblers returned.

“Oh, that’s- that is so fething weird!” she giggled, giving Hex a playful nudge with her elbow.

She looked over to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and Daiya Daiya , waving them to join the fish buffet. Or, Shadowrunner buffet, she figured.

HY4fEl9.png

"Chya, you're telling me..." Daiya took the suncream from Hex, using it to cover the pale skin of her bare limbs. They screamed for the same level of protection her friend craved, lacking for armor, a trusty blaster, or even a knife. The young shadowrunner had considered them for a long second inside the resort, her heart pounding as she buried them deep inside her belongings as she left with only the clothes that covered her bikini. "Even worse than a dress. You can strap a blaster inside your thigh in those," she mentioned, a smattering of giggles accompanying her next confession, "but you gotta practice or you'll walk funny."

Daiya had decided this was going to be her vacation as well, even from her own subconscious.

Passing the protective lotion on, the teen shook out her hands and arms. Her breath took in the salty spray from the planet's ocean, a world away from her own. It had taken a willful determination to leave behind her comforts, baring her arms and her soul to the whims of the ocean world. Daiya had no need of determination now, the warm sand between her toes and the salty spray of the water filled her with its carefree spirit, setting her mind at ease. A grin blossomed on the teen's face, and she took the last few steps toward the water.

"Oh feth, it's so pretty!" Daiya already knew that, yet she couldn't help letting out a gasp at the kaleidoscope of colors swirling in the tide wash. She crouched down closer, letting the others fly past to splash in the shallow waves. The colors parted when she dipped her fingers among them, running past quickly as the wave receded back from the shore. The teen watched again and again, fascinated by the chemical-free, unengineered water offering such dazzling colors naturally. She could have watched it all day, only startled from her reverie by the sound of a cork popping.

Daiya couldn't help a giggle from bubbling up, launching giddily from her throat when she spied her best friend's find. "Ha, Brie's got the right idea!"

The teen stood up, wiping sandy-wet fingers on her thighs as she closed the gap to Brie. She grabbed for the bottle, intercepting it on the way to another of their friends. Daiya tipped it back, surprised but not shocked by the bubbly carbonation of the wine that sloshed its way across her tongue. She swallowed a gulp more, and then another, before handing it on to someone else. The grin that spread across her face was bolstered by the newfound warmth running through her veins, and the teen wiped her hand with the back of her mouth before telling Brie, "Thank the stars, that's the last thing I needed to make this day a-mazing!"

She threw her head back with a giggle, then launched herself for the water. Her feet kicked up spray and scattered tiny fish as Daiya ran meters deep into the water, enough to feel her body start to float and the expanse of water before her seemed to blur into the horizon. Bouncing on the bottom of the sandy shelf, the teen turned to look back to her friends, eager to enjoy their play in the ocean water.

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Tag: Daiya Daiya Das Das Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

''Hey, guys! Look what I found insiiide! Looks like we are VIPs!''

"VIPs... most wanted... how dld we get so lucky?" she took a big swig from the cold bottle from Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and giggled as the cold bubbles fizzed up inside her nose. "Damn that's good!". She grinned at the complement of her hair, she might regret it later when it took her four hours to dry it, but hopefully in this heat she could lay it out somewhere while they all sunbathed.

Hex crouched down to look closer at the fish as they scattered, the movement from the girls had put them off their lunch, but something caught the teen's eye and she plunged her hand into the crystal clear water to grab at it. Lifting it out shocked at the white and brown speckled spider conch shell. The spines on it were fascinating and Hex turned it over in her hands to examine it. It appeared empty, the inhabitant had long died or abandoned it, leaving it as nothing but a beautiful bauble in the bleaching sun. Hex carefully undid the string on the side of her bikini, giving Das Das a playful look as she stood nearby. Quickly she threaded the string back throung one of the eyes on her treasure and tied the bottoms back up. "You wouldnt believe it was me if i didnt scavenge something right?" she laughed, she had an idea what she wanted to do to that, but she needed her etching laser, and that was in her other two piece.

She chased after Daiya Daiya and spun onto her back to fall into the water herself, the blue hair floated around around her like a blue carpet and living strands drifted over and touched Daiya's bare leg. "So Dai, when are we moving here permanently?" she took on some water and sprayed it up like a fountain. It was saltier than expected and she made a strange sound trying to get the taste out of her mouth. "Is it supposed to taste so salty?" She giggled and took another swig of her bottle, which, on her back, was not the easiest proposition to say the least. Letting out a long sigh, Hex shut her eyes and let the rays soak her pale face and the front of her body. The skinny girl was not as buoyant as she would have liked and gently paddled her legs to stay afloat. There was a loud caw in the sky above her, she assumed it was some giant sea bird that was about to feast on her tattooed flesh, but she was too relaxed to care, and anyway, it was either the bird or the sharks.

"There's no sharks right?" she quietly asked with a smile to noone in particular.

"Ha, Brie's got the right idea!"

The teen stood up, wiping sandy-wet fingers on her thighs as she closed the gap to Brie.

And on that cue, Brie and Daiya Daiya exchanged bottles, Brie grabbing the protective lotion from her bestie and proceeded to put it on. She'd need help with the back though, and with Cass not being around to assist with that, she guessed the next best thing would be one of the girls. Girls trip as this was.

"Thank the stars, that's the last thing I needed to make this day a-mazing!"

Brie giggled merrily at her friend, feeling more relaxed and carefree than ever, before the bottle of fizzy wine was handed to her once again after it had gone a round between them.

''You won't believe the roomservice list I spotted! The things on that sound... so tasty!'' she uttered and put emphasis on the tasty bit, making a dreamy face before taking another two or three sips out of the bottle. Ever since they first met, and their little culinary journey at The Blue Flame, Daiya had introduced Brie to a world without ration bars and polystarch bread. Even if they were shadowrunners, they sure knew how to get served a decent meal. With the credits they had with them, most of them earned in very dishonest ways, they would be able to live like princesses during this trip.

"You wouldnt believe it was me if i didnt scavenge something right?" she laughed, she had an idea what she wanted to do to that, but she needed her etching laser, and that was in her other two piece.

''Hey! That's my thing, Hex!'' Brie called, more or less jokingly at the blue-haired shadowrunner already in the water with Daiya, for trying to steal her talent and profession. She didn't know if she would hear it or not, so Brie shaked her head at the hopeless girl and then turned her attention over to Das instead. They did kind of match eachothers personality a bit more. If Daiya and Hex Hex were little hurricanes socially, Brie and Das seemed to share the more reserved approach. Even though if Daiya had finally brought out the wild one in Brie more than once recently.

''So... What's up with you and, you know... Zephyrr Zephyrr ? Anything going on?'' she asked curiously, while giving Das a sideways glance. It suddenly struck Brie that she almost sounded like Daiya, sometimes too curious for her own good. It wasn't really Brie's style being that nosey, if her friend would take it that way. However, being blunt was.

''Uhh, it's okay if you don't want to talk about that! Would you help me with the lotion? I read that the sun here is pretty merciless!'' she said, offering Das the bottle of lotion and turned around. She would return the favor if Das would take care of her back.

Das Das

Last edited:
Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

rF6l4pj.png

“Oh, I’m not- I mean- uhm…” Das fumbled, scrunching her nose.

“We’re not-“ she sighed.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since the lockdown.” Her eyes dropped a bit, a bit misty now. All she could think was ‘don’t cry over boys.’

But it stung in a way she hadn’t really felt before. It was frustrating and confusing, and somehow upsetting, all at the same time. From the outside, from what all her friends saw, she’d just kissed him at Daiya Daiya and Hex’s party, and that was it.

Zephyrr Zephyrr followed her into the sunroom, he sat with her, talked not just with her… but to her. Made her feel seen, even though she didn’t even know she was hiding. Like he knew the real her, saw her. Emily.

Not Das the slicer, or Das the racer, but Emily.

Her cool-blue eyes looked to Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx again, as if she’d just remembered where she was.

''Would you help me with the lotion? I read that the sun here is pretty merciless!''

Das’ cheeks went rosy again as she took the bottle. She gave Brie a half smile.

“Yeah, I don’t mind…” she offered, popping the cap and squirting the cold gel into her palm.

“Boys are stupid,” she said in summation, a little giggle following as she applied the sunscreen. Until now, Das had never noticed just how pale she and her friends were.

Brie was a shade or two warmer than the others, but it still put into perspective how little they ventured into the sunshine on Denon. Was there sunshine on Denon?

She finished rubbing in the sunscreen, passed the bottle over to her friend, and turned for her to do the same.

“I can’t get over how different Wielu is from home,” she said, a little caught off by her own verbiage.

“Ya know, Denon,” the girl supplied. Das wasn’t able to attest to the home lives of the other girls, but her childhood - at least until the Denon Riots - was pretty tame.

School. Sleepovers. Birthday parties. Take Your Daughter to Work Day.

All the chit a typical girl loved when she was little.

Now, Das was big. Bigger at least. Swap school for self-taught slicing, sleepovers for couch surfing, and birthdays for house parties where you get drunk enough to make out with strangers, and you’ve got the very essence of a Shadowrunner.

What would her mom say if she saw her little Emily like this now? Her dad chose to run away, again… maybe her mom would stay if they found each other?

Stars only know.

HY4fEl9.png

The calm water swirled around the buoyant teen, threatening to envelop her body as she bobbed softly in the warm water. Her nose inhaled deeply, the salty smell of the water giving way to other, more organic scents. It wrinkled her nose, nearly reminding the Denonite teen of the lower levels on her homeworld, where beings and refuse lived side by side. This place was nothing like that, and Daiya brought a wet finger to her nose to rub it away.

A short yelp sounded from the teen, tickled by the sense of a hand running along her leg. Daiya kicked her legs under the water, her eyes searching until they found the culprit streaming by her with blue hair. With a sense of relief spreading through her, joining the alcohol in her veins, she giggled, "Feth, Hex, I thought you were something else!"

The blue girl swam next to her with perfect carelessness, and Daiya laid her head back at the unspoken invitation. She threw her hands up when Hex squirted aimless water in the air, watching dazzled at the way the droplets caught the sunlight on their way down. "I think it's supposed to be salty, yeah," she answered, then shrugged her shoulders. It was an odd motion to perform in the water. "It's an ocean."

Somehow that made sense to the young shadowrunner, despite never having seen one.

"We'll move here just as soon as the Corpos are all dead and gone," Daiya threw the suggestion out in the wide, open water. It all seemed possible right now. Really, anything did in the calming, warm water on Wielu. Her arm stretched out through the water to her friend's swarming hair, floating and moving as if each one had its own mind. A thousand blue tentacles, swirling around her hand to ensnare and draw it in. The teen grinned and lifted her hand out of the water. "Your hair loves me."

A mass of blue strands came with it, only falling back into the water when Daiya shook her hand. She giggled, pitching deeper for a more sinister tone. "No sharks, only the dreaded hairsquid!"

Quick as a shark, Daiya reached over to snatch the bottle from Hex, laughter ringing as she let the arm slide across her friend's skin to rub off the clinging hair that hadn't yet let go. Their touch sent ripples through her body, blooming warmth in her belly that she soon filled with more of the bubbly concoction that promised more of that carefree day she sorely needed.

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex flipped her hair more in the direction of her friend at the mention of the feared blue cephalopod and then giggled. "I suppose salty is better than the taste of most standing water on Denon" the teen paddled a little closer to Daiya. "So, I got this little invite from one of the locals, apparently there is a party happening in the jungle, they are having a bonfire near a secluded waterfall." He had also added a whole story about its a place only the locals know about, that the tourists weren't allowed to see. She wondered which corpo had tutored him and also how many other groups of pretty teen girls had been let in on the secret. But still, the picture he painted was beautiful and it sounded almost romantic. "That's what I want to do tonight"

Looking back up the beach she observed Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx and Das Das , the pair were thick as thieves. She shouted back "You know girlies, the water isn't going to get any lovelier the longer you wait."

'...probably talking about boys...'

Hex cackled at the bit of humour readjusting her position and coming close enough to reach over and touch her best friend, she quietly crept though the water. Closer and closer she approached before grabbing Daiya by the wrist with one hand, she had to save the bottle, and putting her hand on her sternum to dunk her under the pristine water with the other. She released Daiya the moment she under the water in order to allow her to resurface.

"Sorry, it was too tempting to pass up..."

She gently twisted the blonde's wrist tk encourage the bottle towards her mouth while still in Daiya's hand and took a sip from it herself. It was nearly half gone. She looked again at the pair on the beach, if she were a jedi she might will them to hurry along before it was too late.

“Oh, I’m not- I mean- uhm…” Das fumbled, scrunching her nose.

“We’re not-“ she sighed.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him since the lockdown.” Her eyes dropped a bit, a bit misty now. All she could think was ‘don’t cry over boys.’

Brie nodded quietly from her turned around position, letting Das do the trick with the lotion and her back. Brie made the smallest of twitches as the cold cream hit her skin, before the warm sun quickly made the chilling sensation go away. This was in truth a real paradise.

''He's got to be around somewhere, right? Very few of us have ventured out of The Tombs yet... and we still got to get back there, soon... Continuing to lay low...'' Brie tried to encourage Das, but in the end trailed off herself, drifting into daydreams when she thought of the inevitable return trip. Just a great continuation to have with Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin and the... progress of their... relationship? Being forced to spend most of their time down in The Tombs? Having to tread carefully whenever they ventured outside? She didn't know. Did they make any progress after that first kiss? Their world had turned into an inferno pretty much right after that, so it had been hard to just hold up and think about it. Brie knew what she wanted. That funny, fuzzy feeling. If your heart beats those extra beats when being around someone, it was supposed to tell you... something. You were in l-

“Boys are stupid,” she said in summation, a little giggle following as she applied the sunscreen. Until now, Das had never noticed just how pale she and her friends were.

''Come on...'' she started, glancing back at Das to see if she were really serious. ''They are just... complicated, sometimes.'' Brie continued and tried to search for words. Never really being close to a relationship, well... except this one she just thought of, she were definitely not one to give marriage advices. Although, she had spent a lot of time - almost too much time - around Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll to get a fair understanding of how they worked. Not counting the shelf of romance and drama genre of holobooks that she owned. Sure, most were only fairytales, but the author did take inspiration from somewhere! ''I guess... both genders can misunderstand eachother, don't you think?''

Looking back up the beach she observed @Brie Jaxx and @Emily Kolburn, the pair were thick as thieves. She shouted back "You know girlies, the water isn't going to get any lovelier the longer you wait."

Brie watched the two mermaids and giggled at the fact that they were still not in the pristine azure blue water! She threw Das look and smile of mischief and nodded her to come with her, before she made the short bolt down into the water, high knees and fighting towards the resistance the water gave her the further out she came, until she landed with a very uncareful splash right beside the two other girls.

''Hahah! There! Are you mermaids of Denon happy now?'' she uttered with joyful laughter, as she emerged through the surface. ''Oh, stars! It's not even cold!''

If Das weren't right behind Brie as she jumped in, Brie would beckon at her to throw herself in. There were no stupid boys in the water, either!

Last edited:
Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

rF6l4pj.png

Complicated?’ That was the understatement of the century.

“The Supreme Ministry had an easier code to crack than boys.”

“I’m sure he’s somewhere, but it just feels so weird for him to disappear. He could be captured, or hurt, or- or dead. How would I even know?”
She eyed Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx critically, willing the other girl to feel her plight, but Das knew that wasn’t fair. The most she offered was a shrug.

''I guess... both genders can misunderstand each other, don't you think?''

Das could feel her heart wince. This whole time, she felt that Zephyrr Zephyrr was the one who abandoned her… but what if there was never anything between them to abandon in the first place? Had she misinterpreted their relationship as something more than what it was? Mistook his kindness at the party, the way he looked at her when they were together?

She looked to the ocean, trying to find the point where the horizon and the sea melted together into a cerulean oblivion - and wishing desperately that she could melt away with it.

HY4fEl9.png

Daiya giggled alongside her friend, drifting happily in the water close by. Closer yet, when Hex paddled until their limbs nearly bumped into each other. The teen liked how her heart responded now, enjoying the fluttering in her stomach when Hex was near. Her veins beat with the rhythm of a giddy heart, eagerly reminding her that she was alive. Daiya hardly needed it. She pressed her free hand to her stomach, pressing in as if it would contain all of her feelings today.

A bonfire in the jungle?!” The teen’s throat hummed with approval, while the thought of a secluded party made her mind bloom with possibilities. It was something she had never done, though seen countless times in a holofilm. Daiya would have happily explored the jungle anyway, the promise of a bonfire and waterfall only deepened the allure for the cityworld girl. “And a waterfall? I am so in!

She found herself distracted by a vivid imagination that Daiya had to look at who Hex was calling to. In the calm of the ocean water, she had nearly forgotten the two hadn’t come alone. A nervous giggle bubbled up with the carbonation of the liquor, and she raised a hand to beckon to Brie and Das on shore. They were missing out on all the fun in the water! “C’mon ladies, the water’s war-

Daiya should have known better than to let her guard down while in the water with such a beautiful vixen.

The teen yelped as her wrist was caught by a tight claw, nearly wrenching her arm out of its socket. She pulled back with all her strength, focusing so much on her entrapped arm that she missed the misdirection. Her legs flailed as Daiya struggled to stay afloat under the hand pushing her down, drinking in the ocean water instead of a breath of air. Only under the water, eyes burning from the salinity. did the teen see the mastermind of her demise.

She came up spitting water at Hex, giggling behind the briny liquid. "You're right, it is better than Denon's."

Daiya only gave Hex a moment to recover before she launched herself at the blue girl, shoving hard on both shoulders to sink her beneath the water. She kept her eyes open as the water, adrenaline burning past the pain. It pushed her deeper yet, until the waves flowed softly above their heads and all the teen could hear was the pounding of her own heart in her ears. Only then, hidden from sight and truly alone, did she give Hex a long kiss.

Her eyes still stung when they surfaced, but Daiya wore an impenetrable grin underneath them. "It was too tempting to pass up..."

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

SPLASH!!

The world suddenly became much wetter as Daiya Daiya sought her revenge for innocent dunking she had just received, it was only to be expected from such a scheming teen. But Hex did not expect came with it and she felt her heart racing faster as Daiya's lips met hers and they joined for a perfect moment beneath the waves, she was such a good kisser.

'...You have literally no other people to base that comparison on...'

Hex gave her voice a not now wave to shoo it away before the kiss ended and the two of them resurfaced, grin smiled and her eyes gleamed with a pink and blue mixture. She was about to say something private when Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx finally arrived in the water to join them.

''Hahah! There! Are you mermaids of Denon happy now?''

Hex gave a wicked grin "Very happy indeed! How awesome is this!" she wiggled her hips a little bit under the water and lifted her hands up in front of her as if dancing to music that noone else could hear. "We're going to head to a jungle party tonight apparently... and I quote... Wit som girls like youz dis pardy gonbe poppin!" She giggled as she danced and mimicked an accent so badly that the locals would likely send her home, but she was in too good a mood to care.

Hex lifted the bottle out of the water and looked at it. "Oh dear, guess we should probably share the next one." she laughed loudly and let the bottle bob gently in the water next to her while they all played. Hex dragged the other girls over and made sure to get a selfie with the other three. "Shall I blow the boys mind and send this too them?" she showed the other girls the picture, they all looked great.

This would be a fun day at the beach before the wonderful promised party in the evening.

Later in the evening, after changing and a walk through the jungle...

You could hear and smell the clearing before you could see it through the dense undergrowth, the noise of steel drums and the smell of firey meat and vegetables wafted down the barely beaten path towards the girls who approached in a group with a few other tourists and a small number of locals. Hex now wore a light flowing skirt over her bikini bottoms and had a garland of flowers pinned to her hair by a woman that went around the apartments selling them.

The guide bringing them opened the last palm leaves with a flourish in front of them was the most stunning sandy clearing that gently sloped into a small inland lagoon. On the opposite side of the lagoon, approachable by a small path at the bottom of the cliff was a waterfall that plunged down before disappearing off into the trees as a river. In the center of the sandy area was a bonfire with several locals roasting whole, marinated birds on long spits that they moved up and down in the fire. There were smaller barbecues and makeshift bars around the perimeter too.

"This is so beautiful." Hex felt like she could cry as she reached out to squeeze the hand of the nearest of her friends, not caring who it was, loving them all, she didnt do stuff like this, she didnt get to feel this way.

[/div]

Brie definitely knew the feeling of missing someone that you loved, not saying that Das and Zephyrr was a couple because she didn't know if they were, but missing her parents and not knowing wether they were... alive, or not... it was definitely relatable to the young shadowrunner. Missing Cassus and Ruby on this beach wasn't exactly the same thing. They were not here, but Brie knew that they were alive and well, even if she sometimes had concerns for Cassus when he were away bounty hunting. Brie felt Das' plight, alright.

When Hex pulled them all in for a groupie, Brie made a funny face sticking her tongue out to the side and made two ears with the fingers behind and above Daiya's wet tuft. It would certainly bomb with the boys back home. They knew that these girls occasionally were kind of crazy, already.

Later that evening, they found themselves heading for that jungle party mentioned by Hex. Brie had dried up her bikini and tied on a white, knee-long and light beach sarong. According to the guide, sandals would do, but Brie also packed a small bag of bits and bobs that they might need during the party.

The area in question was an impressive sight, really. A sandy beach going into an azure blue lagoon and bordering the jungle edge that they emerged from with the help of their guide. Everyone, tourists and locals alike seemed to have a good laid back time preparing tonights meals over open fire and having the nights first drink in their hands. The irresistable smell of marinated and spicily seasoned meat and vegetables made Brie's mouth water a bit. This was so far from Denon that it was insane.

''Uh oh, birthday girl is about to cry! We can't have that, can we?'' Brie uttered, as she felt a hand squeezing hers and realised that it was Hex's. Weird Girl was totally Birthday Girl tonight, and Brie gave her a smile thinking it was kind of moving seeing her friend being that touched. Brie then took the lead to one of the small bars.

''The prettiest, most colorful and decorated drink you could do, please! Oh, and in the largest glass that you got!'' she told the bartender while she leaned on the counter with her arms and elbows, almost lifting from the ground as she examined the bottles on the shelves. That drink was for Hex.

Major Faction

Das

All About the <Code>

rF6l4pj.png

If Das stayed breathless at the sights of Wielu any longer, she'd lose consciousness. Beaches and a jungle? She wondered how Denon looked, hundreds or even thousands of years ago. Was it once as beautiful as this tropical paradise, before the ecumenopolis took shape?

She followed her friends through the trees and overgrowth, her skin a shade pinker now beneath the sundress she wore. Light freckles were already forming on her shoulders and cheeks, thanks to her pale Denonite complexion. She didn't mind it, though... they were like cute little reminders that the sun did, in fact, shine on other worlds.

When they made it to the clearing, she considered pairing off to sit by the fire, but her thirst for a local drink overtook her. She trailed behind Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx , ordering a Wieluan soda instead of something strong. Alcohol and the feelings that bubbled inside were a bad combination, she reasoned.

She sipped at the bubbly drink, trying to figure out what combination of fruit she was tasting, as she listened to the music and the other girls.

HY4fEl9.png

Daiya couldn't remember the last time she had felt so sore and refreshed at the same time. She still wore the same bikini as earlier, though the damp fabric had stopped clinging to her skin. Much like her hair, which she had preened and combed with a rake made of fingers, at least giving her blonde-and-pink locks a chance to dry. The teen felt more conscious of her form and movement now, far away from the beach and its calming ocean. She might look almost defenseless, but she had tied her satchel around her waist after the pink wrap.

The young shadowrunner wore an inescapable grin now, only a single reach away from her blaster.

"Oh stars..." the teen trailed off, and if she squinted past the bonfire and the jungle canopy, she could just start to make out a few. The evening air was just cool enough to dampen the heat of the fire, and Daiya felt almost completely at ease. "Part of me is just expecting that fire to leap out and burn down the jungle, and it just...doesn't. Isn't it all made of wood?"

She posed the question to no one in particular, though mostly in earshot of her friends. Daiya didn't expect the answer to come from behind her, in a dulcet baritone, "Trees are mostly water, like you. They don't burn unless it's been really dry, and that almost never happens."

Whirling around so fast her hair whipped against her cheeks, Daiya turned to find the speaker behind her. The young man almost towered over her, a shock of black hair looked out over his bright, blue skin. The teen pulled a few locks of wet, sticking hair from her cheeks as her eyes drowned in the sight of the Pantoran behind her. He also looked fresh from the beach, and Daiya wondered if he simply melted into Wielu's perfect, blue waters rather than swimming in them. He didn't look wet or damp, not his swimtrunks, or the colorfully-patterned shirt he wore, nor the amount of chest she could see between the open folds of his shirt.

Realizing she was staring, Daiya folded her arms to fend off the notion. "If anything, I'm mostly glitter!"

"Really?" the Pantoran raised an eyebrow as a slow, sly smile made its way underneath his gold eyes. They glimmered, flashing against the flicker of fire nearby.

"It all washed off, obvs!" She raised her chin, undeterred by the young man's chuckle. The teen found it a little unnerving to feel his eyes studying her in return, but she just tightened her pose, unwilling to give him any satisfaction. "I have more back in my room."

He blinked in recoil for a moment, then leaned his head toward her a bit, "Was that an invitation, Miss...?"

"Daiya," she muttered without thinking, and then clasped a clenched fist to her mouth, as if sealing it against more mistakes. Daiya could do without everyone knowing her name right now, especially on a world so close to Denon. She took a little step back, mortified by her own admission. Both of them. "I don't even fething know you..."

"It's Tyoma."

"M'kay...well, Tyoma, I don't fething know you like that. Plus I'm with," her eyes flicked over to Hex, not entirely sure what they were yet. If she and Hex even were anything right now. Staying unattached suited the teen just fine. "friends."

Daiya took a step backward, and glanced back to see Das up next at the concessions counter. "Aaaannd, I gotta get back to them. It's my turn to order."

"See you later, Daiya."

She closed her eyes, grimacing for the few steps it took to get to the bartender at the concessions hut. Daiya opened them to a waiting, expectant being, and wasted absolutely no time in ordering. She knew exactly what she needed after a day like today, "Gimme a Meltdown!"

Throwing her arm over Das nearby, she looked down at the green-haired girl's sobering drink. Clicking her tongue dourly, Daiya made it clear what she thought of the slicer's choice, "When you get tired of bubbles, you can have some of mine. Don't worry about depriving me, I don't plan on this being my last."

Giggling, Daiya picked up her drink and took a sip. The fire and her friends made her comfortable but this, with its bittersweet liquid sending fire through her veins, made her relax like the young shadowrunner hadn't in a long time.

"The night is just getting started!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom