Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Paladin's of Navis Sacra

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitry-cherevatenko-golemt.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a elite force for the Nomadic People's Coalition to use
  • Image Credit: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Ydr8Y
  • Role: Paladin's of Navis Sacra serve as an elite force that are capable of either working alone or supporting Holy Knights Infantry in battle or even acting as bodyguards for VIPs
  • Permissions: Players that are members of the Nomadic People's Coalition and are roleplaying military leaders in any capacity are hereby permitted to use these troops wherever they feel appropriate, whether as opposition, reinforcements, a personal command, etc.
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Group Name: Paladin's of Navis Sacra
  • Affiliation: Nomadic Peoples Coalition
  • Classification: Heavy Infantry
  • Description: Selected only from the best of the Holy knight caste these warriors are further enhanced with the application of cybernetics and a little gene therapy in order to avoid the body rejecting the new cybernetics. The cybernetics main job is to simply improve the individual they've been attached to by bringing them to the physical peak of the species they've been installed into
UNIT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Stronger, faster, better
  • Loyal
  • Mobile
  • Fast
Weaknesses:
  • Few in number
  • Stealth
  • Stubborn
  • Tight spaces
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"How did it start? Well you got to know that we was one of the biggest pirate crews in the outer rim at the time roughly 800 of us last I counted, see we had had a good month or so plundering your ships we had gained a load of credits and fancy stuff to sell later down the line. We had spend the last couple of days drinking and celebrating the haul at our hide out its then when they arrived what did you call them again... Paladins right thanks. The Paladins came screaming out of the sky their jet packs roaring on pillars of flame as they descended, I don't know how many on them there was I just know even before they landed their guns of theirs had already began spitting death everywhere and when they landed they didn't care if there was someone beneath them they just crushed them when they landed. That's when the chaos really stated nobody really knew what was happening so people started to panic those of us that had blasters on us started to shot the Paladins didn't matter our guns were useless, in the end we was all cut down. You wanna know the worst part? It was the silence no I don't mean from the guns they had they sounded like thunder no I mean the Paladins themselves see they never said a word through out the fight no screams of rage no battle cries nothing" Part of an interrogation log from the last pirate from the battle, official reports state that only 120 Paladins took part in the battle.

There was never actually a plan to make the Paladin's of Navis Sacra in the first place however when the armour and weapons were made to fix some of the issues that the Holy Knights were having and complaining about were delivered to the Holy Prophets Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy . The twins greatly impressed by the quality of the items in question decided almost immediately these instruments of war would for the most part go to a new branch of the Holy Knight caste the Paladin's of Navis Sacra as they would later become known as.

Last edited:
Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin

I understand that you've been working with John Locke John Locke to remove the 40K references that are a little too on the nose from Factory Submissions and I can see that you've begun working on this one. Thank you, for trying to address it without being asked.

You assumed correctly. I would definitely like to see the same updates take place here in the Codex before I can re-approve this submission. We all love other fandoms but in the spirit of SWRP Chaos, we also need to remember that this is a Star Wars forum. It needs to adhere to the general idea of Star Wars. Not the general idea of 40K.

Please keep the following in mind from the Codex Rules in the future.

• All submissions need to conform to the general idea of Star Wars. No Gundams, no Transformers, no Pokemon etc.

At the moment what I'm reading above isn't exactly a crossover, but, it is very close to Space Marines. Their height, purpose, components, armor, development, and function are far too similar.

Please sweep through it and ensure that references to 40K are minimal. Even better, removed.

Tag me when you're ready for me to look again.

Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin

It's no bother at all. This is much better, thank you. I only ask in the future that you try and avoid drawing so much inspiration from Warhammer in your submissions. I know that the aesthetic seems to vibe with the faction and that it's very well-loved but it's not really Star Wars. Thanks for your time!

[Approved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom