Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Paladin Power Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmitry-cherevatenko-golemt.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Power Armour
  • Weight: Extreme
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Extreme Temperatures: High
    • Radiation: Very High
    • ION/EMP: Low
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Servo Motors
  • Durable
WEAKNESSES
  • Loud
  • Heavy
DESCRIPTION

The original idea for the armour was to fill in the need for some sort of heavy armour for the Holy Knights Infantry when they complained about the lack of armour support and mobility on ground and ship actions however once the first prototype was finished and presented to Willow & Ivy. The Holy Prophets being so impressed by the quality of the power armour decided instead give it to the then new Paladin core.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin

• I'm sorry, but I cannot accept it in this form. The materials that you wrote never give any "Force resistance" to the armour, so here the Average already means None, and you cannot go under the Average to gain free points for it. Due to this, I have to ask you to modify the Force resistance to Average and please adjust the other resistances accordingly.
    • And please modify the other resistances as well in the light of this.
  • And about the image, we never accept links which leads into only the art (.jpg, .png, etc), and usually we never accept Pinterest or Reddit either if the art exists in different places. But this time not, and it looks like this reddit link was made by the creator, so please use this.

Ira Sarrin Ira Sarrin | MANIAC MANIAC

This submission is being pulled due to its similarities with the power armour from Warhammer 40K.

While all power armour has certain similarities, your armour is rather too close to the Warhammer power armour for comfort.

In particular the emphasis on the powered gauntlets, similar to the powered gauntlets of the Space Marines.

Constructed for one of only a handful of Paladins of the Nomadic Peoples Coalition each suit is in it's own right a work of art, each and every suit is hand crafted for the specific wearer and a part of a Paladins initiation rituals is to stand in vigil over the master artisans of the Keeper caste as they make it without succumbing to sleep.

This section of your description is very much a rip from the space marines of 40k.

Overall your armour is right on the line, so I'm going to need to make some adjustments to pull the armour away from Warhammer. Adjusting the description and image would be a good start along with fleshing out the armour itself a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom