Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddies day space adventure.....

It just seem that at that very moment it was something that went deeper then it had before with anything or anyone else in her life. Wondering back to all her childhood she just had her head turn to look at his own face. In that moment there seem to be unspoken words. Even those own words of his spoke so much to her. as her eyes wonder about the deep darkness of space. It wasn't as if she could feel the life like she could on Voss which she made her home all her life.

Reaching up with one of her hands she bushed what could where his cheek would be if she could at that moment with their helmet on him. Even so she would know how to respond but for something deeper.

"Ronin your words how you look at something like this makes me want to know you more." as she let her eyes look in a way not like before where they had to dart any where but him but that feeling was still there that she wanted to shy away but then there was a deeper part of her that wanted to understand why. Not only why but with this one how he made her feel at time. It wasn't an uneasy feeling but something more complex.

"You think that you can show me more of the galaxy and worlds some day..well..I mean..I'm apologize I mean to say if you want to that is.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

It was then in the confines of somewhat cramp cockpit of his ship that he could help feel mix of bit emotion with her. That for one reason or another he had not with most if not any of those he'd come across in this lifetime. As if thought left unspoken he could feel a connection or affinity with her that words he spoke of in regards to his thought. Came out so easily without reservation or hint of uncertainty as he would around the other.

That as she reach out to carefully brush her hand over where his cheeks would been underneath the helmet. That he could help the temptation to remove it and yet on last moment he paused. Realizing what she said early about...speak of her fears as well his. In enacting in anyway that neither one might regret or mere thought of loosing her trust. That he all but let out a sight to help center his thought and instead turn his gaze at her. Listening intently to her words as she spoke of them so.

"Ronin your words... how you look at something like this makes me want to know you more."

To which he could all but let out a beaming smile thought unable hold the thought back as the came forth be spoke. All but made him shyly look away for moment before turn his attention back to her.

"Well as do i......just hear your voice speak of all these wondrous things like those in the garden. Draws me want know you more and be able hopefully have your company all the more."

At which time as ship slowly glided to one side as the slowly skid to make a shift in its trajectory. As it seem take mental note of it Ronin had to make some adjustment to the back stabilizer when they got back. When the adjustment had been made that the proximity light blinked and he had to slowly glide the ship out of hyperspace back to normal space. Seem just in time for their ship to hover nicely by one of Tion planet in good view of its sun on the side. To which he then as began work his hands over the control best he could.

article-0-0F6EDA0200000578-557_634x475.jpg

"Well here we are....Tion Proper....figures start somewhere close and so what you think ?"

It was then with seem with the two no less peering down look at the planet below as let ship hover over it for moment. Let her take in the sights and the view...

"You think that you can show me more of the galaxy and worlds some day..well..I mean..I'm apologize I mean to say if you want to that is. "

She then came to speak and he with a nod came reply.

" Yeah sure guess that be no problem and no need for apology.......if anything its should be me that need be apologizing. Seeing as well i know ship bit well....oh shoot...."

He then hears one the light flash and then die down as he then run on pure instincts then. Reach out to work the controls unaware how close he seem be come to lean on her as he did so.

" Seem be something wrong with one the power coupling and might have cut this fly by short. Go in and land and well...... here goes nothing..."

With that said he then began to push the stick down and make for a quick landing. Which unfortunately made his breathing bit more rapid as such his helmet fog up. As such with flick of switch he had to push back to open his helmet. In order get a better visual as he soon glided the ship down onto one the nearest sandy beach he could. Or what he thought was a sandy beach but instead was seem been nothing less than something else .And what appeared been someone idea of making of an artificial island on the planet desolate ocean covered world.

hjelm.jpg

Just when all was going smoothly there was a beeping only to cause her to look at him as if to say whats going on. Hearing that shoot come out of his mouth. It was more then that it was something deeper that she didn't even have to aske it was emotions that he was putting out now. "Whats going on, Ronin?" almost as afraid to ask what was going on or more importantly. Feeling of hopeless take a hold of her very quickly as if reading off him. As if to have that fear coming out to play with in her.

Are..we...are we...going to be okay.

As she found herself hanging on tightly as she could just happen to be the legs of Ronin as she closed her eyes so tightly to the fact that she didn't want to know what was about to take place.

Hearing here goes nothing, finding herself getting enough courage to open at less one of her eyes before spying what he was looking at. Even the rocking back and forth only cause her stomach to knot up more and more. Even so she couldn't help but wonder if she was going to be sick that what was going next.

Please tell me we aren't going to Die."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then before he knew it that with the flashing light on he then hears her say.

"Whats going on, Ronin?"

To which though it would been easy to just dismiss it as nothing and lie. It was if anything something he seem could not do and despite his better judgement he no less came forth with the truth. As his hands swiftly tried to address the situation at hand and remedy it while he spoke to her as best he could that she then came forth to then add.

"Are..we...are we...going to be okay."

At which time he then with his mind transfix with try get the problem under control did not seem reply. As much he wanted to in hoped that once he did so . That he had a solution or at best an answer....when she no less feel the emotion run high in him came to add.

"Please tell me we aren't going to Die."

In which time once he was certain and he had thankfully lined the ship with the shore he turn her reply.

"We're not....not if i can't help it.....just...just well hold on...."

It was then with a fair bump the ship glided somewhat over the soft beach. With his hand on the throttle he did his best to make it as smooth a land he could. Though few bump and what not couldn't be help until finally with the ship come to a safe stop. Just a few yard from where it started and a feet or so before the beach ended. That he was able to let out sigh of relief as he turn face her....

"Well sorry bout that....seem there was few bug in the system that i miss but then given this is this ship maiden flight since god know when. When this ship was first scrapped...but anyway...."

Flip the switch to open the ship cockpit canopy and look around a bit before turn back to her.

"Well guess this looks promising....least air breathable and am sure can hopefully get us back before nightfall."

All she could do was shut her eyes tightly to the outside world. Even so she couldn't help but but grabbing what every her hands was on very tightly itself. Wondering if she would ever get to see her own home of Voss ever again. Even so her heart was beating so fast now and the fear that was escaping from her.

Feeling the bump then came feeling the ship slid to a stop. Even then she didn't want to open her eyes. Shaking so badly now, how could she thought this would be a wonderful little adventure to take to try and get out of her shell. Now to feel that his eye was upon her again hearing his voice. It was the mix of emotions that feel as if they was flooding through every thing she just went thought in a matter of minutes.

Brought upon her own face was the fresh air that she could only known that they had made it. Still her breathing keep up was she having a break down of anixity attack upon what just happen to her in Ronin ship.

"Y...ou....mean...tr..y take this ...ship back up .. her head started to shake as she got the breather off her face along with the helent. I want out of here now I want ..to be grounded ..look at my ...hands. Raising them up to see how pale they had gotten to the shaking of them she oculdn't even stop them. Ronin Ronin ..I never...been this scared before...in ...my short life. ....

First there was one drop then another before like there was a little flood flowing down both of her cheeks.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that as soon the ship landed that he then hear none of the other alarms. That he then feel sharp pain course thru his thight at which case he then pop off his helmet and turn her. As he was about to say something that she then blurts out in reply.

"Y... ou....mean...tr...y take this ...ship back up .. "

To which he then with look of embarrassment unable to speak he instead nods.

"I want out of here now I want ..to be grounded ..look at my ...hands."

In which time let out a deep sigh as he then slowly flip the switch to open the cockpit hatch. As his gaze down to one side feeling deep sadness and regret for everything that happened.

"Ronin... Ronin ..I never...been this scared before...in ...my short life....."

She then continued on and he listen take moment before reply gaze at her as with an apologetic tone.

"I'm sorry .....and i understand....i know it was reckless of me and i'll go try the comm. Send word back to Voss thru the emergency frequency...i'll take all responsibility ...."

Finally getting a hold of her own emotions as she knew she must in this situation. Finding it very hard for her to do fully as yet hearing his words. That he would take all the reposablity himself. What was he saying she was in this to what kind of person would she be if she let him do this all alone. Beside didn't she want to get off the planet just as much as he did.

Shaking her head slowly at first then quicker after a few shakes. "No Ronin, sweetie..." which caught her by surprise as much as it seem to do with him also. Giving away another deep breath. "You think that transistor will work all the way out here or you think we have to relay it some how. " that was the strange thing she was so tech when it came to the library but went it came to real life world use she was such a stupid girl.

Looked at him for a few more mintues, knowing that she would have to move first off his lap, "I guess if I really want out of this cock-pit time going to have to get off your lap first." as she still had that blush just thinking what she had done even those her tears had stop it didn't mean she stop being afraid of all the unknown on this little adventure of their so far.

"Lets see if I put my hand here and then my leg here, then ..." as she did just that only to seem to be very much blushing deeper shade of pink to her skin. "Oh my sorry sorry I didn't mean to hurt you there I met to...well ..I met to put.."sighing. "I in a big pickle now aren't we, yes we as I'm not going to let you take all the blame, Ronin. "

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then seem when with bit of time passing and things appeared cool down between them. As with the surge of heated emotion brought on by event of last. Where in between their sort near crash and slightly rough emergency landing in planet. Which on all account seem brought an all too harsh realization and shame to Ronin. Knowing that in moment he could have lost so much all because of his pride....arrogance in a way. Having been told by the ground crew and in someway knowing all too well the ship was not yet a 100 % done. Yet acting without thinking that he had bow his head in embarrassment while ... When all of the sudden she then seem perhaps due to either her empathic or Jedi ability . Then seem with few shakes of her head turn face him to speak.

" No Ronin sweetie..."

To which he could help but slightly sigh and turn his head somewhat towards her as she adds speak.

"You think that transistor will work all the way out here or you think we have to relay it some how."

At which time he in turn replied.

"Well could though you're right i maybe able boost it with some the spare parts in the underside compartment of the ship...but umm i guess may have to ...well."

He then paused to then with a hand slightly raised to brush behind the nape his neck. As he glance over and assessing the situation they were in.

"I guess if I really want out of this cockpit time going to have to get off your lap first."

To which seem for the first time the somewhat brash padawan that Ronin was appear be lost for words. Just glance at her and nod.

"Let's see if I put my hand here and then my leg here, then ..."

She then spoke while try her earnest to maneuver around the tight space at which time. While try to stand and place her hand onto the side she sort slip midway lifting her legs to better shift round face him. That she unintentionally knees him just tad bit on side of his waist and barely miss hit him where it would really been quite awkward. A tad bit lower and it could have really hurt him bad to which she seem all been mindful of this. That no sooner had she stead herself that she in turn replied.

"Oh my sorry sorry I didn't mean to hurt you there I met to...well ..I met to put.."

While Ronin let out a slight wince upon her knees impact and she sigh just he remember to eventually pop the cockpit lid. To give her bit more space vertically to stand as he then mouth off a reply.

"..it..it's....ok.....i'll be fine...just need to well...scoot over to the side a bit."

It was then she then adds to speak.

"I'm in a big pickle now aren't we, yes we as I'm not going to let you take all the blame, Ronin. "

ANd he the no sooner had he scooted over to give her enough space to stand replied.

"Yeah i guess we are huh....we it ok....i guess...sort use to it by now and well.....it be alright.....seeing it sort is my fault. Drag you all the way out here and all....in an untested ship when we should just taken the shuttle i guess...but yeah here let me give you a hand."

At which time with one hand he slightly tried reach over and lean forward. To press a side button to sort try fully open the hatch over them.

Doing what he wanted her to do showing that she was a bit more flexible then she let anyone know about her. Far from the idea that in a good position to begin with. Even so she wouldn't help but see where her and his face was to each other that only cause her to feel more of that awkward feeling. Even so she took a big breath in to suck in what little tummy she did have to have his arm some how snake pass her to reach the button that would pop the part of the ship, to not only let the fresh air she so much wanted, but also to make them have more room.

"Oh why didn't you just say you needed that button pushed behind me." trying to make lite of the situation. Biting her bottom lip maybe she shouldn't have said that or at less worded how she did. Giving a another side to all that had went on.

"Fresh Air, "

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was sort tough going at first but luckily Ronin was able pop the hatch of the cockpit. Thought there seem been quite a seemingly moment that given the tight quarters that. They got a bit too close for comfort as he assume it been for her judge from the slight awkward look on her face. While he sort reach over and their face got so close that he could no less feel the temptation.But then again keep to his word he did his best not give in to it as she then spoke.

"Oh why didn't you just say you needed that button pushed behind me."

At which time he then with sly smirk replied back in jest.

"...well i guess could have but i reckon you seem bit still shaken by the landing and all. That i've opted that i do it....bit fresh air and all..."

At that time with a faint playful shrug he then turn his gaze at her as Freyia in turn replied.

"Fresh Air, "

And he nod as his hand reaches out to then faintly run his hands to the side panel just outside the outer rim of the cockpit hatch. As he then pop a small panel and with it press a button to release a small hatch where a slender side ladder pop out. On which once he'd help her up she could somehow use to get off and onto the planet surface.

That a blush or something more on her cheek. Wondering if there was something else to this very moment, even his lips said something. Even then it was his green eyes so brightly lit up for some reason seeing them closer then she had every before. As she figure out that was her own clue to start down there now. Wondering what was next for them, wondering down the step, after which she hit the same with her boots. Taking a deep breath one that told a lot.

"Well, I have to say that isn't a bad place, look lot of sun, sand...and will" okay she didn't want to finished what she was thinking how could she be thinking such a thing like that in a time like that she should be more freaked out. That wasn't the case just why did she feel this way after all maybe there was something to this after all. Just maybe a little bit nothing more then that or was there more to it.

"Ronin what now that we will seem to be suck here."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then once the hatch was open and fresh air seem to slowly fan all around them that Ronin couldn't help but breath in deeply. As for once being in such a cramped space he could quite seem help as the strange urge or thought began cross his mind. Something which seem somewhat foreign and strong that the faint glint of his jade green eyes could help but show.But just the same he eventually willed himself to just sit there and wait while she stood up. And eventually found her way off the ship then onto the sandy beach where they landed.

"Well, I have to say that isn't a bad place, look lot of sun, sand...and will"

At which time once he was able stead his thought and made sure flip another switch. To open the bottom hatch and turn the engine off so it cool down. And he could hopefully begin work on it soon he got off as he glance over to her replying.

"Yeah i guess it's not too bad.....though it appears be noone round but us seem..."

It was only after that he then stood up and slowly slid down the ladder onto the sand just she replied back.

"Ronin what now that we will seem to be suck here."

And he in turn once he gotten on the ground swung over at the then open hatch beneath the ship.Reach over to glance or run thru things and bins stored there....

" Well we could set up camp where you can rest a bit.....and i'll try make an inventory of stuff on hand. See if we could get least the ship comm working then see about look into your suggestion regarding boosting the signal...and hopefully we won't need be stuck here for too long...."

Taking a bit breath in finding herself looking at him in a way. What was it with him that made her look at him in a way other then what one would do she should still be madder then monkey lizard on a hot plate. That wasn't the case as he told her to rest. That only got her a grin, one that she didn't know where it came from before finding herself.

Wondering closer to Ronin this moment she didn't care as she put a hand on his should. "Oh what so you can have all the fun, beside we are both in this together right, it be a short or long time we are stuck here. Either way she had to amite this wasn't bad was it that she would get stuck with him, maybe get to know him better.

"Well, what you say that help you set up camp, beside that water might be calling our name after while." with a playful grin on her face before she took another step closer to him, in that way she also knew that she was living dangerous but she didn't care. After all she wanted to be helpful to him show him that she wasn't just some book smart nerd. That maybe there was more to her then just that.

"Beside I could hunt if we need food, I might been taught a thing or to growing up, with a mother like mine." many didn't see Maya anything more then a healer but she knew that there was more to her mother a lot more then even she let her own children see, always told them to wait until they was older they would understand and be taught.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then no sooner had he said this that he turn around to look away from her. Not so much out of embarrassment in regards to their situation... well not entirely but due to something else. Something he couldn't quite explain for but for some other reason just being around her. Having felt so intoxicated that he couldn't help think about her and seem just wanted be around her. Something which seem slightly unlike him as for what it's worth. Although he appeared be seem brash and at times unapologetic weary of others or being around the other. Going as far to earn the ire of some the other in the temple for all the stuff he'd done or maybe not done intentionally.

That he figured it be best step aside and center his thought much like what the Master had taught him so do. Before anything got out of hand and he felt fall even out of favor with him which felt strange.For seem once in his life he could help smirk appear in his face as thought cross his mind. That well....he come realize he sort like her.....but then he feel her hand upon his shoulder.

"Oh what so you can have all the fun, beside we are both in this together right, it be a short or long time we are stuck here.

Freyia then came reply and he pause what he was doing and slightly unable resist look back at her.

" Well......you did seem be all too ready bite my head off earlier but guess can't blame you. Wasn't my best landing but least got us down in one piece i guess. And yeah guess so together ....thru the long or short of things then?"

He then finding one the spare tarp tents in one the bin which he brings out. Along with seem a few other good supplies and parts in another bin. Which he then lays down to the side as she then seem seeing them came speak.

"Well, what you say that help you set up camp, beside that water might be calling our name after while."

And at which time hear this especially the last part sort made him turn round. Just in time see the playful grin on her face before she took another step closer to him. Which all the more caught his attention that he almost drop one the bins onto his feet. Which he luckily caught just in time before it did and before she hopefully notice. For given her close proximity to him now he could help smirk and in a playful jest reply.

"I guess that be a good start and well i reckon it would thought the waters here seem so invitingly clear....and for something else you might suggest to add? "

He paused mid sentence as he felt his cheek fluster a bit realizing he didn't quite have an extra pair of tunic with him.

"Beside I could hunt if we need food, I might been taught a thing or to growing up, with a mother like mine."

Well other than what he had on and maybe a old jumpsuit in one the other bin he notice earlier. And maybe just a pair extra pants in the other...

"I can only assume it be good hunt spot for later...."

"Yea about that biting your head off, I well..I just...felt the most scared I have every been before in my life." Shifting a little sand here and there to make sure. Even so she couldn't help but look back up at him. Trying to make lite of the situation they seem to be in at this very moment. Facing the fact as to how long they would be on this island out in the middle of a great sea. Even now she wished she had her books to do some research with. Swallowing more then what was in her mouth but her pride a little bit also. I"m thankful you did get us down here in one piece." stepping closer to him as she laid a hand upon his shoulder. "Thank you, Ronin, and appolizes for my behavior or lack of control"

Now he must thought different of her loosing control like she did a little bit back there in the cockpit. Even so she put her next step forward. "Here let me help you set up shelter, I might read a lot, but I also been outside a lot with my Mother and her nature ways. As she let herself hope she did, enough to remember all that was taught to her on those long camping and hunting trips. Even so she couldn't help but wonder what Ronin thought of her. No she was a fool to think what was she as she wasn't suppose to think that way right. Even so she couldn't help but steal a few glance his way as they put up stakes. Finding herself unable to do much of anything else for the reason if anything. That she was enjoy being outside in the fresh air.

"Here help me tie the last knock, after all we don't want it falling down on use do we."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

"Yeah about that biting your head off, I well..I just...felt the most scared I have ever been before in my life."

She then replied just as Ronin had gotten some the few stuff he figured they might need out from under the ship. That he sort paused and with his head slightly gaze down in slight embarrassment in regard to the situation they found himself in. That he sort sigh and barely glance over that he replied.

"Yeah well ..."

HIs words cut short as his left hand rose to sort rub the nape of his neck which had seem been one few old habit of his when confronted by an embarrassing situation he could find words for. But just the same as he turn and sat down on one the crates that she in turn came forward. Then lay a hand onto his shoulder while she spoke in most seem sincerest comforting manner.

"Thank you, Ronin, and apologies for my behavior or lack of control"

At which time he drops his arm to the side before turn his gaze at her as spoke.

"Well don't mention it it was least could do considering....but just the same don't worry about that. I sort understand.....was sort a reckless move on my part. And well your reaction were understandable....so there no need for appologies."

At which time flash a faint grin on his face while he raise one hand hold hers in his.Before he stood then reach over to grab one the survival tent. Which he then lays over to the side a foot or so from the ship when she walks over to his side speak.

"Here let me help you set up shelter, I might read a lot, but I also been outside a lot with my Mother and her nature ways."

While she then reach over grab few of the poles for the tent that his hand brush past her's. And for one reason or another he could help but smirk although he knew shouldn't. GIven the situation at hand and yet catch her seem steal a few glance his way. Sort made him all the more conscious of his action seem unlike when he was with any other person. Which for most part sort stump him as far he knew Ronin was never one shy away nor feel so around other. But then his train of thought was soon interrupted when she walks over to speak with him again. Just as they got part of the shelter up leave but few peg left to secure.

"Here help me tie the last knock, after all we don't want it falling down on use do we."

SHe came forth to reply and he responded back.

",,,yeah i guess not ....don't be good that happen. At any rate alright here you go...."

He then hands her one the last two peg and once they were secure . That they two pause for a bit sit off to the sandy beach......

Just what was it with Ronin that made her take a second look at him. Then again had that been the tenth one or maybe more after all it seem that way. There they was now sitting close to each other but not to close to each other. Even then something brought her closer to Ronin. Maybe it was the situation they was in or maybe it was more to it then she even knew.

Ronin, I"m still worried, what if we never get off this island, what if ..what if ..they don't know where to look for us.

Even then she took a long drawn out breath, only to have her give him a side way look. Even so she was drawn back by the beauity of the rolling wave. "I guess out of all the place or planets to be stranded on, its a breath taking site, and the company isn't half bad even those its your fault we here stranded"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then no sooner had they had camp set up seem that the two then sat by the shoreline.Side by side so close that he could help notice her brief passing glance at him. Which for one made the seem brash reckless Ronin slightly seem intimidated. As he couldn't quite tell if it was a good or bad thing but just the same he couldn't help but be drawn to her.At which time as he sat there he couldn't quite help wanting reach over and well be close to her. Which in the back his mind Ronin knew all too well was not quite like him ....not by a long shot. Being that for the most part given his troubled and uncertain past alone in the outer reaches of the rim world. He really didn't warm up to anyone so easily and at times been know be distant to others despite his somewhat candor manner. And so seem for a moment a uneasy silence came between them before eventually she broke the stalemate by speaking.

" Ronin, I'm still worried, what if we never get off this island, what if ..what if ..they don't know where to look for us."

Which he then with a smirk and a reassuring tone replied back to her.

"Well don't worry will get thru this in no time....figured i've been thru worse during my time out in the farthest reaches of rim world on my own. Beside if not nor for anything else am sure if not for between your mom and my Master Coci.They sure gonna come look or soon enough find us....that is unless i get the ship up and running before that. And i hopefully get you trust me get us off flying again that is...seeing as hey i did get us down here...not bad place to be at any rate."

At which time she then seem take a long draw breath no sooner he'd ended speaking and sideways look at him briefly before look back out into the rolling waves.

" I guess out of all the place or planets to be stranded on, it's a breathtaking site, and the company isn't half bad even those it's your fault we here stranded"

In which time unable to contend himself Ronin reach out with his own arm this time. Place a reassuring hand over her shoulder and then draw her close in a light hug.

"...well good hear that least you approve of the location and yeah guess the company not half as bad...."

He passingly wink at her and feel a light jab onto his side as he then let out a hearty laugh.

"oww....i guess deserve that after put you thru all that hell......but...i guess get you out that library for a bit is good thing eh? Least you get see more of the outside world rather than just read about it in some dusty archive and....."

He turn around and reach behind him using bit of what little basic force training he'd been working. Since his arrival in Voss Ronin pull a small data pad into his hand and hands it over to her.

" ...this time you can do the writing and other can do the reading for a change eh?"

Couldn't help but give a little smile at how calm his voice was to her. As if for her own befit he was keep his wits about for now at less. Even so it did look to be a calm peaceful place. For the longest time she just let her eyes be on the wave coming in one after another. The laughter from him was just what was needed because of their situation. "Yea well, I know I'll be safe in your arms..." she went very quiet did she just say that. As her own cheek was hot and darker pink color.

Came handing her the data pad that she could write with. That only cause her to smile at him once again. Leaving her to not say anything about what she said before. Maybe he didn't hear her speak those words being such soft spoken. Wondering now for a number of things even to where they go from where they where now. "I will do just that , I'll start right now."

Day 1

Landed on a unknown island. Don't know if its has other life form on it or not. Right all doing is set up camp before night fall. Getting to know the young man that got me strained here. Well right about him later on, there this feeling that stirs deep inside of me never felt before. For some reason I don't mind him getting into my personal space. He seem a bit on the awkward side also, maybe all new to him also, even those he has travel a lot of the galaxy. Wonder what that would be like some day.

Freyia

Place the data pad by her as she looked once again at him, as she let herself relax with his arm around her. What harm would it be to enjoy his company at this time. After all he does seem to be very sorry that they was stuck here. Even so she couldn't help but look up in the sky what did her mother people called it again. For now it didn't matter what matter. "What do you think is the light rotation for this planet, think we should get a fire going just in case we need to protect ourselves, during the night."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then being as close she was to him as the two watched the ebb of the tide before them. As sun moved across the sky above them. In which time as best he could Ronin kept his calm and wits about him. While the two enjoy brief moment in silence and for moment enjoy each other company. As he tried his best comfort her and try reassure her he'd was here for her ....

"Yea well, I know I'll be safe in your arms..."

And as he soon presented her the datapad which he hoped would be something help. Make up for crazy stuff he'd put her thru earlier as figuring remembering much what he'd know about her. From their first meet in the library she seem be the academic type and so.He figured it be something she'd appreciate and would as expected place a smile on her face. As she then graciously accepted it and came reply.

"I will do just that , I'll start right now."

And no sooner spoken did she turn it on and although he felt tempted to glance at what she'd seem be put down as her first notation. He opted not granting her the privacy as much he'd the security in his arms. And continued look out into the horizon as in the back his mind his thought turn to plan next phase of things. Which was given that they had set up shelter at a good distance from the shore and close enough to the ship.

"What do you think is the light rotation for this planet, think we should get a fire going just in case we need to protect ourselves, during the night."

To which he then in turn to her and replied.

"Hmm well....i recon with two sun it might be sooner or later . And yeah fire would be good idea put up soon seeing although far i reckon Tion is a ocean planet mostly. Danger would most likely come from the ocean can't be too careful for what lurks on land. So......"

He then walks over to the ship and hand her small box that held the basic survival kit .

"Well i reckon there might be something we can use to start fire or we can scout the fringe of the forest. FInd some wood for the fire...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom