Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddies day space adventure.....

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] | [member="Ronin Wendigo"]​

d36ac57fc4bddfedec39631ea5dd8d6e.png
|

So it was then during one his down time Ronin happen to figure take the time to get know the place. Wandering the halls as he did and sort check things out on his own. Thinking well if anything else it would be good thing if he was going be here for the long run to well get know the place. At any rate seeing if anything else being that it was midday it would hurt nor be easier for him do so.

And so as he walked down the halls he happen to chance upon what appeared be. Some sort of library or repository of some sort at which rate out of curiosity Ronin enter. At which time he then glance around at the many interesting new sights he began brows around a bit.....

Walk the halls and casually reading thru what each section had or what caught his fancy at the time. That so caught up in all the new things around him that he sort. Just happen not take notice of her as she walk down out of one the many rows of shelved he was head off to. At which time with his back turn as he slowly walk backwards down the hall.

At which time as he walk ahead he come to notice a pair of individual walking towards him engage in some sort of conversation. In which time not really wanting to intrude he slowly back out of there and tried head down one the opposite row of shelves. Seem all at awe at amazed at the scale and scope of the place that before he knew it. Ronin unintentionally bump into her.....

This was such a normal day for Miss Whitelight even the librarian knew her by name. Just waved her through going on her way. Now what was it today that she would have her interest peek. Even now she felt more at home in the books then any place else on Voss. Maybe with a good book in her mother gardens she such loving carrying on.

Letting herself sing a low humming of the book she was locked in on the Philosophy of Force. Giving away to the depth of the book. It had been well used, with the worn spine. Dark eyes of herself was very fascinating with a part of the reading. Use to her having the place more or less to herself at this time of the today. Walking straight into a man. "Oh my I didn't think there was anyone else in here." as she looked up with her dark eyes of hers into his bright green eyes.

It was the way he was looking at her, "I'm Padawn Whitelight at your serve." as she could clearly see that he was much older then her, more of a knight as she knew most of the Master that was on Voss, being the daughter of Maya Whitelight Master healer of the order and of Voss.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

It was then before he knew it that she then came into view. Barely having enough time nor space to move out her way. Ronin unfortunately slightly bump into her and almost toppled over himself. If he wasn't for his quick thinking as he reach over to the side. Thankfully stead himself just enough to remain standing say the least. And for once not embarrass himself in front of her at which time soon after. Standing there across from each other both could help but seem gaze into each other eyes for moment as she spoke.

"Oh my I didn't think there was anyone else in here."

And he in turn with sly smirk replied back a slight apologetic yet innocent look on his face. As his right hand lifted and sort rub behind the nape of his neck.

"My apology miss it is i that am sorry....should been watching where was going. Am sort new here and well was mean to explore place....for a bit."

It was then standing there as he gazed into her eyes as he feel bit shy spoke.

" But anyway ....seem kinda lost ?"

To which she then gaze at her with quite a curious look which for once was bit understandable. For despite his somewhat outward advance age different from her. He still no less at time acted somewhat of akin to a youth far younger that he'd appear. For thought his body aged normally deep inside his mind and at best his heart was far younger.A seem byproduct of the unfortunately yet undiscovered curse that he was under. At any rate she then politely then spoke in reply.

"I'm Padawn Whitelight at your serve."

At which time he then slowly feel a bit at ease then reach out with one hand and spoke.

" Well hi.....my name Ronin....Padawan Wendigo i recon Master Coci said was called here. And well i guess for one am curious ask....what is this place called? Have you been here long ? I know ....sorry if i tend be bit well out place here....seem having spent so much time out on my own. I can't help feel fair curiosity as to all this...."

Her eyes flashing again before she could speak once more. Looking him up and down once again. "I'm sorry I just thought you was a Knight is all." as she let her cheek get hot. Before bowing once again of being trained how to even respect her equal. Then came once again to the fact that this was odd only to have that much answer.

"OH its lovely its call a library with many many hours of learning." , as she grin ear to ear. Even then came to rest once again.

"Master Coci is one of my mothers friends here on Voss." as she give a beaming smile upon her lips.

"Do you like reading, I can get lost for hours with a good book, in the garden.", after which time she made her way to the front of the place. Talking a mile a minute before she once again stop herself.

"Forgive me it just that I don't find many every in these hallways.",

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then seem as eyes flashing before she appeared be speechless as she then looked him over. From seem head to toe that for moment Ronin seem feel well bit taken aback. Unsure if he had said something wrong or out of term for as much being said about him. Thought he had been skilled in seem able to live a decent enough life in decrepit and dark surrounding of the outer rim. Though it seem pale in comparison and seem far removed or different to skill he figured. To at time assume he had to or seem had still much learn of living out here . At any rate with his head seem to slightly slip to appear be cock to one side that Ronin seem intently listen her as she spoke.

"I'm sorry I just thought you was a Knight is all."

To which he then with gentle innocent smile replied.

" Well no need for apologies i guess its understandable .... * sigh* can only guess i would or could have been. But who knows I've just been away for so long and have just return so i sort kinda lost in all this....so umm what is this place here called and what do people do here if you don't mind me asking?"

At which she then seem accommodatingly friendly come out say as h.

"OH its lovely its call a library with many many hours of learning."

As she gave out a wide grin from ear to ear as she slowly move forward with him following close behind. Then as she paused and with an curious inquisitive gaze that akin to a child with slight look of amazement Ronin glance around.

" Ah i see well guess so this is what they called a library....and learning is it that they do here? Neat ....see i never been in one these place before thought. I guess it be a good place to come look up some the stuff Master Coci been teaching me about all this Jedi stuff. So do you know Master Coci too as well? "

At which time seem no sooner he'd ask that she in turn replied in somewhat cheerful manner.

"Master Coci is one of my mothers friends here on Voss."

To which with a seem beaming smile on her face ronin couldn't help but seem smile for bit himself.

" Really well then i guess you do know of her then? But any way say that great ...umm hopefully i am not intruding on whatever you were gonna do here."

Just then with seem a glance she stop and spoke.

"Do you like reading, I can get lost for hours with a good book, in the garden."

To which with slight look of embarassement and curiosity Ronin then replied.

"Well a little thought am ...well not very good at it the other say. And they sort tease me about it seeing i don't get read much when i was out on my own....and a garden here? Nice would love see that...."

He then pause seem unsure as he note her move seem ever so quickly to the front of the library. Before eventually pausing as glance about briefly he noted as she spoke.

"Forgive me it just that I don't find many every in these hallways."

Which with a nod he in turn replied.

"Yeah it seem be so....at any rate say by any chance do you know where if anything they got anything here about planet and stuff in the outer rim?"

Her eyes brighten when wide at the question. "Yes I do," as the Master that ran the place looked over at her. As she put her hand upon Ronin back to direct him in the way. Whispering a bit lower now.

"Im sorry Master Rudie, I'll be much quiet." as she bow respectful. Turning to fact him once more as she moved with ease and grace taking them to a much older section of the place. Then to a place to pull up the data with out looking through all the books.

You know we do have things called computers also, let out a little laugh that came from her lips. Before she went to work again showing him out he could.

I always dream of what far off planets was like away from Voss, but again its just a dream to some day travel the stars themselves. Have you been to many planets are they as beautiful as Voss is.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
As Cloudburner walked through the halls of the library, reading "Tales From the Jedi Order", he spotted two Padawans talking. Cloudburner loved talking to Padawans like himself about their how they joined and their former lives, so he walked over, with a positive smile.

"Hello, milady."

He would then kiss her hand as a greeting and do a short bow to [member="Ronin Wendigo"] .

"Hello, Friend. Can't say I have met you two yet. How's it going?"

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] | [member="Cloudburner"]

At which time as he posed the question and noted her eye brighten wide that Ronin seem got exited.

"Yes I do,"

She then replied and in turn seem thought a bit spontaneous Ronin spoke bit louder with hint of excitement.

"Great....where to?"

To which seem as his voice slightly reverberated thru out the hall and somewhat broke the silence. That from the sideline Ronin could help note one the senior Jedi turn gaze at them.

"Im sorry Master Rudie, I'll be much quiet."

She then immediately said no sooner after bow at the elder Jedi direction. Which in a way sort made Ronin embarrassed that once he notice her move away. That he turn closely follow her down one the opposite aisle to the side. Down to what appeared be a much older section that if anything else was lined with rows upon rows. Of what to him appeared be very old bound looking box type items all neatly stack and was line either side the shelves they walked into.

"So do we have go thru all these...oh man what are these ....umm...shelves to find stuff about planets?"

At which time the two then pause before a seem simple board like interface that as she turn him spoke.

" You know we do have things called computers also,"

To which he then note her let out a faint laugh before turn back towards the board. As he with slight smile appear on his face nod.

"Yeah well .....ok that i know thought i guess i'll leave you to search . As seeing am not really familiar with that sort....most i ever got to were nav com and the likes on the ships use to have work on. Specially that one time heading over towards Umbra..."

By then it seem he stop mid sentence as his thought sort wander off back to her.

"I always dream of what far off planets was like away from Voss, but again its just a dream to some day travel the stars themselves. Have you been to many planets are they as beautiful as Voss is."

In which time he then with smile replied to her casually on hand secretly raise. Clasping to rub his index and thumb over side his chin while he spoke.

"Well to be honest not really.....not one as beautiful as Vos i recon but just the same. They all had their fair share of seem interesting landscape that was figure to look up and learn more about. But hmm....guess traveling the stars and beyond is always fun. But why just dream it and wait when i guess its not that hard really....just go and well...but dunno if i am speak out turn. Just that well all this Jedi stuff so new me and all....with all the rules and what not....but yeah tell you what.....i know one the shuttles park in the hangar bay well easy enough get to....so what you say if we go take it for a spin. I know my way flying them and we won't be gone for long. Just quick flyby ....so what you say do you want to go?"

It was then as he stood there wait on her reply that a stranger then came to join them.

"Hello, milady."

The stranger said as Ronin turn glance over at him take note make sure he hopefully haven't overheard much what was said earlier. At any rate note the reading item on one hand and a smile on his face sort hinted to him that perhaps they were in the clear.

"Hello, Friend. Can't say I have met you two yet. How's it going?"

At which time note how the stranger reach over to kiss her hand and take short bow towards him. All but intrigued Ronin who for the most part wasn't yet too use to all the formalities or decorum of what seem be polite society. One which was far different from that which he was use to before but just the same Ronin with a nod at his direction spoke.

"Umm hello to you as well...yeah well same here. See I'm sort new and just came in here not to long ago...i guess its all been pretty ok. And oh....."

He then extending a hand towards the stranger and greeting him with a handshake Ronin then adds.

" Name Ronin....Padawan Ronin Wendigo and you are?"

Cloudburner

Cloudburner then proceeded to accept the greeting and shook [member="Ronin Wendigo"] 's hand.

"My name is Vahnnix, but you can call me Cloudburner. I'm happy. It's nice to meet a friendly face."

[member="Freyia Whitelight"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Blushing as she had done not expecting a kiss on the hand. Still as she heard them introduce themselves to each other. Well might as well she thought get it out of the way they would figure it out soonier or later. Even those her skin had lighten up older she got. "I"m Freyia Whiteight." knowing that they had heard of a Master Whitelight of the order.

"What you both looking at me that way." as she quickly looked away. Taking [member="Ronin Wendigo"] the rest of the way before speaking some more.

"Ronin wanted to learn how to use the planet archives do you want to learn also." as she got a bit of a tinkle in her eyes after all it wasn't everyday she seen so many padawn in a place of learning and knowledge like this. AFter all most no days with how the darkness was taking over the galaxy was practicing their lightsabers to do battle and have those stories. Not her she wanted to be filled with knowledge and wisdom thorough books beside her mother had told her growing up Books are the key of being a balance Jedi.

"Oh so you know how to fly that sounds like fun." not giving to much away as she didn't know if he wanted to let [member="Cloudburner"] know of their sort of plans after all most would spoil it by running off to one of the Masters which in turn would get back to her mother would stop her before she could even step one foot up a ramp of a ship.

NOw she got busy showing him how to use the searching along with other ways of using the pannel before them. "What you think so fair guys." as one could see that she was a nerd or was there more to this little lady.

[member="Cloudburner"] | [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

At which time it didn't take long for his greeting be accepted where in with firm handshake the stranger before him spoke.

"My name is Vahnnix, but you can call me Cloudburner. I'm happy. It's nice to meet a friendly face."

At which time seem not wanting be left out Freyia his new friend chimed in herself by saying.Which was good for at that moment seem being caught bit off guard by Vahnnix or Clouburner appearance. Ronin really didn't know what say next in response to him.

"I"m Freyia Whiteight."

By which time seem bemuse by it all Ronin could help stare a tad bit innocently at her. And seemingly flash a sly sheepish grin akin to a child. Knowingly or unknowingly in on some feign joke or jest that Cloudburner seem oblivious to. At which time seem not one bit lost in noticing this Freyia then spoke out.

"What you both looking at me that way."

And no sooner then looked away as Ronin then innocently turn look ahead and raise a hand to rub behind nape his neck then spoke.

"Sorry.....guess was just amaze as come realize how neat it is get talk to other people other than the other Jedi or minders here and all..."

At any rate as she then slowly lead the way the rest of the way towards the seem right section of the archive area that she continue on speak.

"Ronin wanted to learn how to use the planet archives do you want to learn also."

At which time seem take her cue Ronin then casually glance over the initial stuff she'd pull up on the screen. Then with seem keen interest then came look at her then at Cloudburner as he spoke.

"Yeah this is great ...just what i was mean look up....seem i guess this would help me much.So that i least don't fly blind when i get back flying."

To which seem chime in to play the part and hopefully throw off Cloudburner off. If he did by chance got wind of anything he said earlier which he seem didn't.

"Oh so you know how to fly that sounds like fun."

He then with slight glance over the list up so far he then turn to tap his finger over one the names on the list.

"Yeah believe me it does....soar and well going places....it was fun....say hmmm, thought this one sound familiar....Umbra? I recon that was one i was mean look into...."

By then seem appear distracted by what was on the screen for a bit. Freyia then soon spoke.

"What you think so fair guys."

To which with smile.

"Well i guess you pretty good and really know your stuff here....figured it be fair that take what said back earlier. "

He then seem casual playing coy he then cryptically nudge at her speak.

" Well guess i would see about if any other planet i was mean look up are here and continue on read up on them. Then maybe you could say.....show me this garden you spoke of earlier?"

Cloudburner

"Nice to meet you, Freyia Whitelight, are you related to Jedi Master Whitelight, by any chance?"

He then heard the young Whitelight speak of the planet archives, and gave a blank expression.

"You could look down that corner there, I think that's where they are."

Hearing about flying was typically said in Cloudburner's life, so he was used to answering it.

"I know how to fly personal transportation, Starfighters and Corvettes, but I'm not so big on the Star Destroyers."

He then gave a laugh.

"Where do you wish to travel to anyway? An outer rim planet or somewhere like Dagobah?"

He then rested his chin on his hand and gave a curious thought.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"] [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Before she could answer Ronin about taking him to see the gardens of this place. Cloudburner as he wanted to be called, spoke about her mother. Knowing full well she didn't look like her mother well that wasn't true as when she got a little to much sun started to tan out her skin would take on a reddish/ pinkish glow about it. Even then she seem to not want to answer that question right a way.

This one was very much boastful about what he could fly. Was this one trying to empress her in any way for what every reason. Looking towards Ronin for that help get us out of here look. Speaking as she did just wondering if she that was her mother sent this one to keep taps on her only daughter.

"Yes, Master Healer Maya Whitelight would be my mother.", letting a redness come from her cheek. Knowing that she was proud of her mother but then she knew that wasn't the way to be so proud of someone or something for that matter of fact. Knowing also if she knew about her would also know how strong in the force. It would also mean that if he didn't feel it from before or even thought maybe there was something drawing to her before now, that she was half Zeltron.

Even then she quicken her own looking threw the planets. To pick out a few more some having benches to jungles. "What do you think of these planets also." as if she was only dreaming of them, kind of a wish list.

"Ronin do you have your own ship, since you have traveled the stars."

[member="Cloudburner"] [member="Ronin Wendigo"]

Cloudburner | Freyia Whitelight

It was then seem caught in the moment of try make up what reply to Cloudburner when. The conversation seem shift between Freyia and Cloudburner much his relief for moment. Thought soon enough seeing the look in her face told him somewhat that she too seem be struggling with try get Cloudburner off their trail.

"Yes, Master Healer Maya Whitelight would be my mother."

She then replied and sort in a way it hit him.....so she was some Jedi Masters daughter. And from the looks of things thus far her mother seem be of maybe some note or regard here Ronin recon. Thought soon enough being as close in proximity to her and standing but an arm length beside her. Ronin couldn't help but feel somewhat odd feeling come over him. As if for some reason he felt slowly being drawn to her in a way. That he sort of end up lean close to her as the pair quickly glance over some the charts she no sooner in haste flipped thru. That in moment after his attention began shift in a way that he barely could keep strait listening to what he said and turn his attention mostly to her as spoke.

"What do you think of these planets also."

In which time place a hand on her shoulder and turn to face her he'd reply.

" Pretty neat and guess I've seen quite enough that sort more or less know what sector look under. Soon i get ship back in order...."

To which with seem personal interest of though that play in her mind she came forth ask.

"Ronin do you have your own ship, since you have traveled the stars."

Which he in turn then came reply.

" Well i recon did thought my last travels had seem had some unfortunate issue. That have yet be rectified thought as i guess the daughter of seem a Healer Master. Would want ask if i could have moment of your time speak ask you something in private?"

He then seem look a bit sad then slightly turn look away before turn back to her speak.

"But i rather wish to go see this garden of yours so if you would excuse us ..."

He then turn towards Cloudburner briefly and nod.

"...Cloudburner. I wish you well and if you may Freyia....lead way?"

As if her heart was racing as it did it seem a lot lately but then again that could just be her imagination. She giving a smile as she turn to [member="Cloudburner"] listening to him as he spoke about figure out who her mother was or at less putting two and two together.

"Its be a joy to met you Cloudburner." as she could see he wasn't done looking at the planets. Who knew he might just follow them out to the gardens this brought her great joy to show him the gardens. Even then she could have flash helping her mother in the gardens here on Voss grow things from their hands and feel the force that came from with in each plants but it also taught her a life lesson that all things have its season some long then other but all return to the ground which they came from. It was life a beginning and end.

Keeping herself calm as she moved past the door out from the library, as it was at that time that Mrs. Rudis stop her she had forgotten to cheek out the book in her hand. Not taking but a few more second they was out.

"So what parts of the gardens do you want to see first." as she wonder herself which part she would bring him to, to show of her mother and hers joy on Voss. Many hours had been spend bonding in this garden.

39-garden-bridge-870x579.jpg
There they walked on the rocked path one that she had walked so many times growing up barefooted. Giving a smile upon her lips as she first could smell the water then hear the run water so peaceful as it was to her to be outside again. As wondering what he wanted to talk to her about.

"What did you want to talk able." as she give off that calmness about her.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then no sooner had they left Cloudburner company though he would occasionally glance back a few times make sure. That they were indeed alone and he didn't follow them that he sort seem neglected take note of where she was leading him. As his attention seem transfixed in simply make sure they were alone when he spoke. But then again once sure that all was safe and he took note of her speak. That he turn gaze at her and listen.

"So what parts of the gardens do you want to see first."

In which time he took momentary pause to think things thru. As he figured what he was about say might sound strange at best crazy but none the less it was all true.

"Well i really don't know....thought part of me would think i should or would...but i would think surmise it been a while but i guess somewhere we could talk in private?"

It was then seem take cue to what he said being the daughter of a healer and learned in their ways he assumed. Freyia slowly lead them down a small path that lead into what he recon was a stream nearby. Walk on a path lined by stones. The pair slowly push on till they seem be close enough to the stream that he could hear it yet not see it fully yet. That she turn him speaking in calm yet friendly tone.

"What did you want to talk able."

At which time with smile briefly show in his face as if in reassurance he then took on a slightly serious thought inquisitive tone.

" I guess strange as it may seem....seeing if what he said was true. That your mother is one the Jedi Healer Master here. And being as well verse you appear be with the record system here that would you help me? Find some well records or information i seek? See to be honest with you there lots of things that i can't seem understand and am try piece together."

Finding herself slipping of her boots before she looked at him. To others it seem very strange that she felt more at peace when her bare feet felt the dirt beneath. Coming to look up him again. "Yes I can help you search, I would do anything to help one of my fellow jedi." as she in her mind was hoping that be more then that a friendship would bloom from it. In a way she needed someone to talk to after all she knew that her own season would be shifting. Knowing in time she would need someone that she could trust just as much as he is trusting in her right now to help him with this request.

"What kind of information do you seek to find, oh my I'm sorry that is to much." as she let her feet slip into the sweet blades of grass. Even then once again she looked at him with a smile. Taking the longest time before she spoke but not looking at him. Making sure she could speak. "Do you want to join me in the stream." as she let her first toe touch the water making it such a soft ripple.

"Its strange how I can be here or in my books I can get lost in but when it comes to ..meeting new people." as she looked down at the water coming by them even to the point of calm.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

By that time seem as stood there silently as he'd waited on her reply. That he couldn't help notice and watched as Freyia slowly lean to one side. And began take her boots off one at a time and then set them aside by the pathway. Which being new and at best unaccustomed to the ways on which the Jedi or very much anything the civilized system customs. Ronin at best stood there somewhat perplexed at her action. His head slightly cock to one side as slight look of innocent curiosity came over his face. Which for some would seem somewhat strange and out of place.Given his outward appearance of being of somewhat advance age compared to her. And yet if truth be know deep inside this was not so but then no sooner that her head turn face her. That Ronin sheepishly tried hide the look in his face as he turn look down and appear to seem . Kneel down to figit with the lace of his boots for a moment before turn back face her as she spoke.

"Yes I can help you search, I would do anything to help one of my fellow Jedi."

At which time soon after as their eyes met that he could help be draw to her. As seeming thought he didn't quite understood why or how it no less felt it for the time being. As for what brief time he so far had spent in Voss and those few he'd met. Never yet had he felt the attraction nor the feel he had for her. Thought being somewhat world weary at same time with child like innocence and trust. He smiled sheepishly and in appreciation nod.

"That be great.....and i do appreciate your assistance as umm..well....a fellow Jedi."

Which he silently admonish himself internally in somewhat fumbling the last lines. For he felt embarrassed feeling he somehow look like a fool getting tongue tied like that in front of her. And yet in a way he'd trusted her so as much force in him. As strong it was given his unique parentage....and strange attraction he somehow felt for her.

"What kind of information do you seek to find, oh my I'm sorry that is to much."

She then asked as she walked off bare foot and let the blade of grass slip between her toes.At which time she once again turn him with a smile. Pausing for what seem be the longest time before continue on speak. At which time seem take the cue that he assumed following her lead. He shrugs and slowly began to untie his boots. And between that he turn up look at her and shake his head slightly spoke. thinking fast on his feet as he tried contemplate how much of the truth should he say. At same time not wanting spook her by tell her the whole truth....well the whole truth as far he gotten so far.

" Well ummm....i guess it would be information about ....a fellow Jedi? And nah its not much though if you mean...."

By then seem feeling like a fool as he somehow having taken his boots off. Felt a bit uncomfortable wearing all the layers of clothing the Jedi had. So slip out of his outer cloak and obi Ronin soon stood there with not but his pants and tunic top. And look at her with seem curious innocence he shrugs then spoke.

"...well i just can't understand why Jedi have wear all that layer of cloths ....seeing it all feel kinda heavy and cumbersome?"

At any rate seem either she being ok with it or just that moving on with the conversation spoke.

"Do you want to join me in the stream."

At which time she then with one her toe dip in the water and cause a soft ripple in the stream surface. He nod in response and she seem turn gaze back at the stream. That ronin then slowly walks over with seem look of awe amazement at all the beauty and life all round. As she then continue speak that he casually listen in.

"Its strange how I can be here or in my books I can get lost in but when it comes to ..meeting new people."

At which time seem once he reached the river banks side. That he leans over see to take note of something move in the surface. Then before he knew it some sort fish or frog thing leap up to catch him by surprise. Cause him to slip then fall into the stream...

Letting the puzzlement come to take her as he did the same thing. Thinking this was odd but then again she wasn't going to tell him not to. Maybe he had just a strong pulse for the nature around as she did. Finding herself only able to get out a mouth full of air after what it seem happen next.

Seeing the sliver cuddle frog jump from his hiding place. Was going to tell him to watch out but before she could it all happen to fast. Finding herself unable to not stop herself from laughing so hard at Ronin. Before she saw his eyes gaze looking up herself. Turing into a very much a blush.

"Forgive me I didn't mean to make light of your given situation." as she did truly feel sorry. As she look on at him finding herself stopping in front of him with her hand down at her.

"Let me help you." as she let her empathy go from her. At the same time it felt something odd as she felt herself loosing some of her own balance from the slick of smooth pebble stones. Closing her eyes as this wasn't going to end well as she look up as soon as she open her eyes to the sun above them. "Lovely day been having." trying to get out a good little hearty laugh of her owns.

Waiting for him to hands before she slip in the last bit, "You wanted to go swimming right?"

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then before he knew it Ronin was wade in the river and swam towards the banks. When upon turn his head up over hear a laugh then seeing her there. Looking down at him from the riverbanks side in such way that he could help but gaze at her with a look. That for whatever reason seem have its affect on her cause Freyia to seem blush. As she then turn briefly soon after towards him with her hands seem resting on her knees a bit.

"Forgive me I didn't mean to make light of your given situation."

In which time he then seem feel a bit embarrassed himself that all he could do was give a coy smirk.

"it fine i guess should been watching where was standing or at best staring....."

By then she in turn seem feel sorry for him up and lean over a bit to then offer her hand to him as she seem apologetically replied back. As he tried stead himself and wade as close to the shore he could.

"Let me help you."

But then before he knew it she seem wobble a bit from where she stood and before she knew it. Seem Freyia came slightly slip and then fall somewhat into the stream with him. And he in turn fumbled to try catch her but instead seem out of pure instincts rather than anything else. His hands came to be raised before him and before he knew it or any of them knew it. He had her somewhat haphazardly hang in mid air. Held up by what could surmise was him unintentionally accessing the force. Which sometimes happens when he was either stress or really focused.

"Lovely day been having."

She then came out with say just as she hung there stare at the sky. And soon came out to somehow give a good hearty laugh for some reason. But unknowingly to the fact just out sight beneath her Ronin was straining hard and try focus. Not much for anything that not wanting loose focus and drop her. That he could reply even if he wanted to.But instead give a slight grunt and hopefully reassuring reply.

"Yeah sure lovely day.....nice day for a dip or swim...."

She by then seem maybe half aware of the situation inadvertently blurts out.

"You wanted to go swimming right?"

To which seem unable hold back and feel his concentration slightly slip with deep sigh came reply. Just as from behind something pounced and came hit him from behind. A pup of some sort......her puppy dog to be exact who had seem come loose and just happen to jump in at him at such a time.

"Yeah and apparently.....you are too."

With that said he soon feel his grasp of the force slip and soon she came fall down. And he in turn tried stretch his arm as far he could to catch her once she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom