Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddies day space adventure.....

Giving a good laugh that seem to feel the air once more from her lips. As soon this happen she looked up from where she was now at not knowing if to smile or to run away out of pure embarrassment. One like her wanted to do nothing more then to hide. It seem that she needed to speak but what could she say that would make any sense to her at this moment in time.

Blinking to get the droplets that fell into her fine lashes. No she wasn't angry but there something deeper. "I don't think they teach this in my books." there it was trying to make light of this situation. As she felt a tongue on her face along with a little winy.

Finding herself reaching up out of the water with her hand to pet the puppy. " Ronin met Trouble Maker." giving a look in his dark pool eyes. Not knowing what to speak next. Even so she couldn't help but look at him more deeply then when in the library was it the way the sun was shinning off his hair and eyes that look more jewels in the sky.

"I never seen eyes like yours before what race are you." as she let herself puzzle once again where that came from was it to straight forwards to the face she was asking such a personal question. Looking down at the water that now was around her and him. Strange as she didn't know what or how she should be acting or even if she should be waiting and taking him to her mother.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

[SIZE=10pt]It was then thought feel of slight embarrassment and worry filled him as he soon hear her give off a good hearty laugh. That no sooner filled the air and as deep inside he could help but seem feel somewhat confused. For unlike anyone else that he’d met in brief lifetime that he could no less clearly remember. There had been none few except her for one that he could somehow connect to. Feel as close and open to simply be who he was without any semblance of pretention or fear. As such that he felt so hopefully lost in regards to what say or do….at any rate for whatever reason he then began feel a smile come over his face unintentionally. As she then seem to soon after reply back in such a calm and seem desire to lighten the mood if ever he recon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I don't think they teach this in my books."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At any rate before he could then seem utter another word that he feel something pounce on him from behind. Then seem in slight utter confusion as to what it was he seems to all but be push back slightly. As he feel and hears a faint splash hit the water as he then slowly try to recover and let one hand seemly rub over his face. As he tired seem in earnest to clear the droplets of water that now had been dripping all over his face. At which time all he could utter in midst of it all was faint question. As his eyes came note of second something seem whinnying and sit watch them nearby.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I recon they don’t huh….”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At which time noticing her then turn and reach over pet it before turn back to him speak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Ronin met Trouble Maker."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At that time after momentary pause he then slowly began tentatively come close. Seem unsure of what make of the strange creature. Being for the most part having spent much his time before come be brought here on Voss, out off in the outer rim. Where for most part the creature he’d seen or met had one of two agenda’s…..either to eat him or do him harm. At which case seeing how well she seem be interacting with it gave him the impression ‘Trouble Maker’ was seem be harmless. So slowly but surely he came scoot his way over to her side and tentatively give the odd creature named aptly Trouble Maker slight pat on the head. At which time seeing how apparently tame however mischievous it seem be made him smile. And feel bit more awkward …tad bit embarrassed on how he acted towards Trouble Maker earlier.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]With smile on his face he then turns face her in a way under the gleaming bright light of midday sun. That show above them that his somewhat darken green eyes now slightly gleam with and into a fairly uncommon shade of light Jade green. Which seem had not been lost to her as their eyes met as she then seem out of curiosity came forth speak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]"I never seen eyes like yours before what race are you."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At which time with faint smile as his left hand rose to rub behind his neck. A sort involuntary trait of his that sort happen when feel shy or embarrassed. That he in turn seem look back to old memories from one his last session with Master Coci replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Well that I am not quite sure but far know it’s a trait I’ve seem inherited from my mother….who I really didn’t get chance know much of seeing….. she died when I was very young…..”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]At which time his words seem been cut short not so much for nothing else than fact. What he said was in certain point few true as was the pain he still felt even in speak of her. Stemming from what little memory he has thus recovered about her abet it was a sad memory at best.[/SIZE]

The sadness of her own eyes now shown upon Ronin. Not speaking anything of yet but her empathy coming out of her inner self. Nothing could be truer to her own self personality. To calmly put her hand upon his shoulder before speaking. Maybe it ran more closer to home, thinking of her own father. Disappearing knowing it was nothing of having one killed but still not knowing if he was still alive or dead. Feeling that there was some nights that her Mother was sadder then others, feeling that her mind was on her father.

In those many night with out thinking she reach out to hug him tightly. "I"m here, ...." that when she woke up from her distance thought. As she looked at him where her hands had came to rest in his hair. Biting hard on her bottom lip. Letting go quickly "I'lll... please forgive me..I let my empathy take over." as she looked away and up to the shinning sun. This the main reason why she like to be off by herself most of the time as she was afraid of ones would think of her. It was true that for the pinkish red skin that that seem to come out the more sun she got and if one knew who her mother was couldn't guess that she was part Zeltron. Getting her dark eyes from her father side and his golden hair.

Turn away she could only swallow hard, "I haven't seen my father since I been very very young, my mother raised both me and my twin brother." , turning back to him reaching out once again to place her hand upon his but not saying anything more then to just let her empathy leak out. Maybe for the first time she told or in her own ways emotional of her being sad about her father disappearing. "I been told stories of how great a warrior." she stop herself from going into her own dreams she had of him being off in some far part of the galaxy battle. Even now "Trouble Maker" even those that wasn't her name being a Vine cat that her mother gave her when she was very young. Could feel her emotions rubbing up against her in a way to show her own affection towards the cat's master.

It was after this moment that seeing a silver kind of fish jump out of the water on its way up stream that it seem to get her way from her master to go try and catch.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

At which time it seem may it been of curiosity or something else but for whatever reason. His gaze seem turn towards her and for moment it would seem he could have sworn. That draw to gaze deeply at her dark eyes that he could seem almost see the sadness in them. As her mind as well seem be draw out into some distant thought that he soon felt her gentle hand reach out. To them calmly rest upon his shoulder which for whatever reason he seem didn't mind. And instead seem welcome feel a slight wave of calm wash over him as he let out a slight sigh. At which time with his head slightly hung low that her words came and thought it took him somewhat by surprise. That he feels her arm wrap ever so gently yet tightly around him.

"I"m here, ...."

At which time thought instinctual he would have normally shy away from such display of affection. But then again at this time he seem not to and instead stay still. Eyes closed and seem innocently been welcoming of such show of affection. As much one would expect a child as seem with the tendrils of her empathetic ability wash over him. That in instant as he soon felt her hand come brush over the hair on his head. Where in that moment he could feel himself lull into a seem state of calm. That he could help but be draw back and seem connect with her in someways. As her mind drew back to that of her own father....the distant memories real or made up. That he in turn began to seen in corner of his minds eye....a figure of a man. Standing proud with a sly grin on his face hand held out wherein a small golden coin rested. His words thought seem unintelligible and distant felt so real that he couldn't help feel reach out. And see a glimpse of a small child hand dart out to try reach for the shiny coin in his hand. Thought unable to reach it hands then instead grab to claps round the man finger. That in turn drew a smile from his face.

Then no sooner had the vision came that it all soon faded as she seem broke off her hold of him. Letting go in such an abrupt manner that it left him somewhat lost and confused.

"I'll... please forgive me..I let my empathy take over."

At which time she then looked away from him and up at the distant sky above. That with his head cock to one side and slight look of child like innocence. That he seem come to take note of how being as close he was to her now. That he come notice the way her skin seem take on a much more pinkish red hue to it that. That at which time he seen feel slightly unsure what make of it that with a gentle smile on his face he then spoke.

"....please its all right....there no need .....it is i that should ask for your forgiveness...as i know my emotion can get the best of me at times....."

His words then cut short as if nothing else he felt lost for words as he gaze then turn to slightly at her pet trouble. And look of utter embarrassment or shyness wash over his face being that he could help come realize. How utterly seem draw he felt look at her .....but feel somewhat unsure it would across as being rude to her. And so instead turn his gaze towards her face as she spoke yet again. Let her gaze turn away as she seem continue speak.

"I haven't seen my father since I been very very young, my mother raised both me and my twin brother."

Before she then turn back to him and reach out once again to place her hand upon his. Keeping silent and still as before he knew it began to sense thru the force. A seem wave of emotion....of sadness....loss....and longing that for some reason mirror his. For a father that both in their own way have lost or felt a great loss for. As in seem silent respect for once he stood still and in his own way as he held her hand. Tried to reassure her that he understood and was here for her......At which time soon enough he then seem out of curiosity came forth to ask.

" As have i.....i barely knew him though from what little i know he seem been brave as he was good. As i would hope your father .... whom i assume your mother had spoken to you in a way?"

In which time she then in time came forth to reply back.

"I been told stories of how great a warrior."

AS she then slowly seem look draw back from whatever reason he dare not know or ask. And instead once he then held out a hand towards her as he then tried. Help ease them both back to the shore and hopefully onto the garden lawn. Where they could slowly talk as they waited to get themselves dry enough under the warmth of the sun. At which time seem distracted by something in the distance her pet trouble began wander off a bit. And he began sneak over to grab his cloak which he draped over her back. So as she wouldn't get to chill by the cool breeze that slowly blew by them. At which time seem want to break the awkward silence between them he then turn his gaze. Towards the odd assortment of vegetation and plant life that grew all around them. As he sat cross leg beside her that Ronin began to talk.

" So ummm.....this is the garden eh? It looks very lovely....much like you.....ummm..."

He pause as his words seem gotten the best of him and seem not wanting be rude shifted his words over.

"....so what do you call that ?"

He then points out at the silvery fish as it jump over the water.

It struck at her at him trying to apologize to her about his own emotions. It was in this moment she felt something deeper with in him as if she was trying now to reach out to him in a way she only did with two other personal in her life. Those being very close and dear to her own heart. What brought her back the fact that she felt his own hand upon hers to help her wade out of the stream that they had the mishap in.

Even then she couldn't help it was it a natural reaction towards him, the way he felt with in her present. Feeling his aura about him giving her that calmness even more then before. Keeping her hand firmly into his taking note of everything. Looking over the garden and the beatitude with in the place itself. Sense at the same time or what she thought maybe happen as she with drew her own hand from his after they made it to the bank.

Before she knew it she felt something come around her shoulders to softly rest on them. Blinking as she look at him speechless was part of her own doing this time. "Thanks Ronin, just the way his name rolled off her tongue this time. what about you there her personality coming on of being caring was coming out once again.

Before she could say anything, there came from his mouth letting her eyes follow his jaw line up to his eyes that seem to be upon her at which time he spoke, only to cause her to dark her brown eyes away. Wondering if he just said what he did about her this causing her once again think or maybe more as she focus upon the blade of grasses around them. Feeling that maybe that he was a bit taking back by telling her this. Feeling that he thought he was being rude letting her reach out to him once more to smooth his emotions.

"Its called a silvom, I don't know what the natives call it." as she once again show her a small smile.

Finding herself opening up the cloak that was wrapped around her, "Here I think there room for both of us,...ummm I mean if you ...do..I amm mean..if you don't mine being close to someone like me." trying to make light of the situation or was there more. Either way she let her eyes wonder around to the garden.

"I always wonder why my mother would come here by herself wonder for hours in the gardens she had hand in creating such a beautiful art work, teaming with all kind of life." as if for the first time her eyes open to something be on this being a garden that her mother loved to spend time in, was it the same way she love to spend her time in the books, and archives. Wondering this as if something else was upon him as she looked at him wondering what he thought of this all and her will she already knew he thought her to be beautiful even that though kind of made her shy. Feeling him so close to her wondering just why or what she was doing.

"What do you think of Voss so far" Turning her eyes back upon him with something else coming out of her she knew what they where unable to control them at this moment in time wanting to shy away to hide the fact that she was releasing them in the air around them. Remember her lesson now with her mother how her and her twin brother needed to learn to control their pheromones in all situation. This was like no other situation she had every be in her young life. This time it was her breaking the lock in gaze upon his face only to drop her head down as if in shame.

"I bet you met a lot of different ..race in your ..journey in the galaxy eeehh."

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then upon hear her utter his name with seem ease had all but made him smile. As she then turn her thought to seem voice her concern for him had all but endear her to him more. That he couldn't seem help let thought at that time escape his lip. As he let slip out comment about how he saw her before catch himself at last moment. Diverting the words to something else that she no less soon oblige to reply back to his question.

"Its called a silvom, I don't know what the natives call it."

And as she did a smile yet again flash across her lips while she spoke. As he then gave slight shiver as faint breeze brush over him and seem thru her empathetic ability or just keen observation came add.

"Here I think there room for both of us,...ummm I mean if you ...do..I am mean..if you don't mine being close to someone like me."

To which with a smile he then nodded and replied .

"Well i guess get bit chilly with wind....i could.....thought i don't mind being close to you that is if you'll won't mind..and umm so your mother came here often?"

At which time as he spoke and her eyes initially darted out gaze out onto the landscape as did his eventually Listening to her words.

"I always wonder why my mother would come here by herself wonder for hours in the gardens she had hand in creating such a beautiful art work, teaming with all kind of life."

At which time for whatever reason as he sat there close and wrap within his cloak. That he could help but with each breath be draw to her in a way. That for whatever reason had not been like anything he'd felt before as she then continued speak.

"What do you think of Voss so far?"

And he with sheepish grin on his face replied back.

"Well its been pretty decently nice supp rise...not quite like other places....."

At that time draw in by what he unknowingly didn't realize was her growing potent pheromones. That had slowly crept to fill his sense. As the thought and seem urge to reach over hold her close seem all the more well strong. Than any other time he'd know in his brief second lifetime...but just the same as his gaze lock in with hers. Before she for whatever reason came some realization turn break her gaze look down away as she spoke.

"I bet you met a lot of different ..race in your ..journey in the galaxy eeehh."

To which unable to resist reach over with his arm and began wrap them tight around her.

" I would thought none compared to you or how seem you make me feel.....so calm and well...tell you what i recon maybe if you still up to it.....we could.....well....go set upon the stars.....see about sneak get to that ship i promised you..."

At that very moment it seem that her breath stuck in her as she was unable to breath outward. Finding herself doing nothing but feeling his arm around her tightly. Reaching yes that what she was doing right but just sitting there unable to move. In that moment she felt the warmth coming from him. Closing her own eyes to the fact she knew what was happening now sensing it more then anything else. Lowering her own head downwards to look into her lap. Then came the biting of her tongue. It was her mother voice that now echo in her own mine to not let any one get to close to her, when she was off balance. Right now she was way off balance, it was the odd feeling that rushed over her. Even with her eyes closed to him not looking at him.

Feeling that he was still looking at her with those bright green eyes of his. Then those words that left his lips once again about nothing comparing to her, was she going to be the one that would have to flee from him. Even those knowing he did nothing wrong but react to her own self. Being some what a shamed that she couldn't control her own pheromones in front of him being so close.

"I have that way about me to calm people, but I also have this curse about me also, I"m afraid very afraid right now Ronin." not daring looking at him in the eye for fear of what could happen next was she ready for it. That was a question that she couldn't answer at this very moment. This caused her to take a very deep breath.

"I would like that a lot to get off plant to see the stars." as she looked away to open up her own eyes. Feeling that she could no long keep quiet even those she like the way he held her so tightly and close to her. In a way she didn't want this moment to go way. A part of her wanted this to be real, knowing that for that to be true she would need to try harder to not let her own pheronens out. So the first thing she asked next was the hardest one for her as she chewed a bit on her bottom lip.

"Do you know of the race called Zeltrons", waiting for him to answer even then she had a hard time with getting out the next few words.

Her eyes coming back on his own even with a bit of worry in them like anyone in her situation would be will not all, as it would seem there was a few here in the temple that she had grown up with that would loved to have what her and her twin brother had calling them luck could get anyone to look their way with just a wave of her pinky but her mother taught them to not be like that. It was wrong to use their pheromones for personal.

"I"m Half Zeltron, I"m sorry to have stir inside of that desire," looking a shame before facing him once again with her eyes coming back to his, "I don't mean to you just made me feel ...like no one before has ... " this she started to play in between her finger with a blade of grass. Waiting to see his reaction to what she had just said about herself.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as the two sat there quietly by the river that he could help but notice how seem odd it felt. Being as close he was to her at that time which in the back of his mind. Had been far from what he'd been know to normally do around others. For even thought outwardly he look much older that she was yet deep inside. He was if nothing less than nearly a boy no less much older that she was give or take few season. As such that his reaction would seem for most quite odd for his action were if anything less than mostly instinctual rather that driven by much of anything else. And such that with seem with innocent notion of just wanting be close to someone. For whom he could connect in a way he had in such a simple manner not tainted with neither worries or fear. Yet for some reason as he held her close that he could help notice he quite stillness. That at best perplex him as such that it sort made him turn gaze at her more. Lost in thought and the seem strange new sensation or feeling he felt being with her.

"I have that way about me to calm people, but I also have this curse about me also, I"m afraid very afraid right now Ronin."

As she then came speak that a slight look of uncertainty and bit of concern wash over his face. As he then slowly loosen his hold round her in fear it could been in anyway a cause for her fear.

"...yeah well i don't know much as you do about curse or stuff....but what i do know is that make people calm or better in a way is no curse....not by a long shot and i find it rather nice. And if anything i do feel sorry if i may have done or acted ...well in a way make you feel that way....as i know all too well feeling of fear. Having live with it for sometime....fear the unknown and not knowing....has been my curse...That at time being out there among the stars ... on my own been the only comfort I've had. And would have very much like show them to you....how out there stars shine and vastness of space seem so magical....thought i would understand if ....."

His gaze then turn away as faint sadness filled him so in the thought she'd might say no. To his offer of take off on bit of adventure he'd spoke of earlier. But then by chance that been all sort belay as she in turn replied.

"I would like that a lot to get off plant to see the stars."

At which time as she then turn her gaze upwardly towards the stars as he then listen that he could help let a faint smile wash over his face. As the two gaze up and in moment she then continued on speak.

"Do you know of the race called Zeltrons"

To which turn his head to face her Ronin then began speak as hi head slightly tilted to one side.

"Well not really.....i'm well.... embarrassed say so....seeing for most the time out there i really didn't get chance to talk much to anyone like i do with you. As in most cases much if i ever did what little i did get learn about other were either relegated to. Either who to avoid and stuff that could help get me by ....at any case was it something i said or done ...."

She then seem with a look of sight apprehension or shame in a way seem continued on speak.

"I"m Half Zeltron, I"m sorry to have stir inside of that desire,"

That to which seem with slight look of confusion and somewhat oblivious understanding to what she meant in regards to 'stir inside...desire'. For given the state his mind was in it did not know or at very least have no clear understanding of the complexity of desire. Other than those of the most basic ones like fear,happiness or such given that most his memories had been wiped clean. Spoke as truthfully and openly with her, however much seem ....

"......well i don't see any reason be sorry about Freyia for whatever desire i seem feel for you has been. Of well, happiness and contentment of having you close for some reason....thought i have admit at same token there seem be quite an attraction i feel for you that can't seem describe..."

She then seem in moment contemplation as he was then continued on speak.

"I don't mean to... you just made me feel ...like no one before has ... "

As she then turn to somehow play with blade of grass before them with her finger. That with seem slight hesitation at first he then turn his attention back to her. A warm and seem welcoming friendly smile on his face.

"....well if any thing else and if has anything do with you being ....Zeltron....half or not to me it doesn't matter....as much as how grateful i am to have know you....or to even have your trust...that ..."

He then extending a hand to her continued on speak.

" ....i would like nothing more that gain and at best earn keep it. As such in return seeing you had been gracious enough share and show me your world. Let me for once return show you mine and see view of the world beyond...."

Seeing his warm inviting smile upon his face was all that took for her to calm herself a bit more or was it to stir more in her then before now. Either way he seem to have a understanding or at less trying to work through what was bothering. At that very moment he spoke about having trust could she understand a little be where he was coming from. Spending much in that moment just searching in for something deeper with in him telling that he wanted nothing more then to be there to understand her just be with her.

There was his hand again reaching slowly as he spoke once again about gaining her trust that was something that wasn't easy given. Feeling there was nothing more then to give a slow nod not once but twice. In which time she let her own lips spread into a smile soft smile upon them. As she looked up into the sky she couldn't help think of the only other time she had been off planet that was to visit a cold world with Master Heavenshield. Even then she knew that this would be different this time. To why would this be different was it the fact that she would be going up there with someone else beside ones she knew and care for so deeply. Even then she couldn't help but given away to the moment then trying to think over everything that was going through her own mind.

"Ronin you know I would like to see what you hold so dear and close to you." as she did this she couldn't help it but look back down from the sky long enough to see his eyes upon hers. "As for Zeltron even those mine is only about half as strong as a full blood Zeltron we have these pheromones that is release with in that seem to attract others to us in a desire way, I'm just ...welll..I just..."

In that moment she felt a soft squeeze from his hand that told her to go on that he was there for her. Even as she tried hard to get out the next few words her face was already feeling the heat. "There weelll there is time where I seem to not able to have the best control over them, like I am now, please for give me if ..you.. well...I don't know." she was done just couldn't go on as she let her face drop for the shame she seem to be having from not able to find the right words. It seem that the wind seem to stir a bit from the direction to push the pheromones away was this natural or was it the way she was doing something unknown at this very moment.

"I really wanting to get to know you better for who you are, care what you are like .. I want us to .. get to know each other better and ...maybe even get closer." there she went again she just couldn't be loss it again. So she let herself at last look away. For that moment in she hear him only to make herself be brought back to him.

"I really would love to see what its like to fly a ship." maybe that would get what else she had been trying to say for now as she listen to him once more even then his acting was nothing but with honor.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then seem in momentary silent exchange between the two that with a nod or two from her. Before faint smile, she eventually seem turn her gaze upward towards the sky.

"Ronin you know I would like to see what you hold so dear and close to you."

To which after momentary pause she continued on speak while he in turn silently listen.

"As for Zeltron even those mine is only about half as strong as a full blood Zeltron we have these pheromones that is release with in that seem to attract others to us in a desire way, I'm just ...welll..I just..."

At which time seem only at that time that for some reason that he sort understood in a way. What she seem was try to say as part him felt the pull to want hold her close. Yet seem with great fortitude thru his connection to the living force seem stem from his Kashi heritage. He could no less help pick up faintly unknowingly being as untrained he was in its use at that time the emotion from her. That unconsciously his reaction came naturally to hold and give her hand a light reassure squeeze.

"There well.... there is time where I seem to not able to have the best control over them, like I am now, please for give me if ..you.. well...I don't know."

That somehow seem work as he'd listen her continued on as his mind seem slowly clear.Thought the emotion he felt for her seem no less than before. As shift in the wind by whatever reason drew the pheromones away from him for moment. And for a moment shade of his skin slightly shifted faintly to take on slight lighter hue. Something which he'd never much exhibited before as seem at that time with emotion seem running high. His Firrerreo side somehow show thru and react accordingly as he then seem lost for words or maybe unsure opted to let her speak her peace. Listening as best he could and take in her words.

"I really wanting to get to know you better for who you are, care what you are like .. I want us to .. get to know each other better and ...maybe even get closer."

At which case with a nod and his full attention at her he tried hard find the words before speaking.

" As do i.....want know you as you best i can.....for i do care and not for anything else......that if anything my intention are if nothing clear....untainted nor clouded by....any other desire that show you what out there...."

His hand then gently points upward towards the heaven.

"I really would love to see what its like to fly a ship."

In turn she speaks and he replied truthfully after careful thought. One hand come rub under his chin as he seem look be in deep contemplation.

"Well then lets go.....explore...thought given and speak of ships.....i recon shuttle mention earlier would still be there thought given its open cabin. I don't know how will fare in that...but then i guess we could try go for the other ship? One I've been mean to take a spin....just recently done repair on it myself. Thought it gonna be well bit of a tight fit for two.....but at least we could have the two pilot helmets.....each has their own built in filter....that is built filter just about any kind toxin or such....that could help with the pheromones.....maybe....so i guess it be up to you.

Want go out in shuttle or my ship?"

Even as she looked up in the sky knowing that she been up there more then a few times but then again some of those times had been as stowed away. Really not giving her the chance to see the stars for herself. Now came the really thinking as she did with his words from before she became more relax with him being so close to her. Making the choice that he had given to her was more then she thought could handle.

Giving her the pro's and con's of both of the ships that seem to have the choice of handling. Her own dark eyes pool over the thought about both of them. More so then every at this moment in time. Now more then every finding her eyes coming downwards to his once again. "I"m glad you have let me choose but each one would be great choice for many reason, I"ll leave it up to you as either one would be great to me." that was the truth coming from her own lips.

Then as if something stired inside of her that very moment. "Hey are you hungry I know this tree that has the sweetest fruit on this time of the year." as her lips widen into a smile. Seeing his face as it was taking it as a yes or she thought it was so. "Its just over that hill over there." as she let herself get up slowly waiting for him to get up with her finding herself not want to leave the warmth under the cloak.

"So what kind of foods do you like?" as the reached the top of the hill as she listen to him speak on his favorite foods to eat or he had eaten. Finding it all very worth while to her imaging some of the foods that he spoke upon. Now maybe this was a part of her that wanted to show off a bit of what she had learn in her mother teaching already. As she saw the fresh ripen fruit upon the green leaved tree that was the peaches that her mother first planet when the order was just new to the planet.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as Ronin with his head turn towards her and waited on her reply. That he could help notice how with her head tilted up gaze at the sky seem in some deep thought. That soon she replied that he intently listen.

"I"m glad you have let me choose but each one would be great choice for many reason, I"ll leave it up to you as either one would be great to me."

To which he then think things over continued on reply.

" Well i do appreciate that you if anything trust me enough to ....thought as decision go. The shuttle would be a safe bet abet there is the possibility or the very least make for one short trip.....so if anything i would want us go on my ship. Which i recon we could be able go farther undetected....thought care with it a slight bit of uncertainty being that this would be its maiden flight. Something which i really been looking forward to and share it with you ....be well ....."

But then in the midst of the talk something else seem stir within him as was in her. As the two slightly shifted within the cloak and as he did his hand could help but. Passingly brush over her shoulders as he adjusted it so as not to let it slip off.. But then by chance a faint grumble of his stomach could be heard. That slightly seem shifted the mood to that of slight embarrassment on his part. That for one seem had not been lost to her as she in turn spoke.

"Hey are you hungry I know this tree that has the sweetest fruit on this time of the year."

And he turn see the wide brim smile upon her face elicited a smile as well from him along with a faint nod of agreement.

" Its just over that hill over there."

She then pointed over the distance and he in turn slightly shifted his head over to try get better look. As she soon enough slightly shifted her legs to slowly stand with him no sooner following over. Even thought they two were not as soak wet as they were earlier. It no less felt somewhat nice to feel and not wanting leave the warmth beneath the cloak. As the two then stood and slowly following her lead they head off towards the hill. At which time as they did she then began seem out of curiosity as well spoke.

"So what kind of foods do you like?"

To which with a brim smile and slight shrug from his shoulder that he reply back.

"Well i don't know seem it's been a while since I've had you know.....real food. As given in most of my travels i had to contend with whatever i could. Which mostly consist of c-rashion...not very appetizing but it stave off hunger at the very least.. or at best sloppy grub mash....or that one time this nice bantha burger which the cook had whip up and had me try out before he well served it out to other patrons
.....but what really did like was this one time. I was able get work on this luxury cruiser.....and while there i was able score a few muja berry what i recon was told they were. Nice....kinda small morsel...sweet and nice...."

At which time seem with keen interest she no less listen seem intent and somewhat imaging. Or was try to imagine what he was saying with mix of curiosity and slight uncertainty. At any rate no sooner had they reach over the hill and before him notice. The seem rows upon rows of different fruit bearing trees and such that he could help but . Seem be frozen in his tracks as he gazed out onto the field before them. And she in turn seem no less confident being in her element began point out and speak about them. Before nudging him towards a near by tree and with one her free hand reach out to grab one.

Listening to what he spoke about food, couldn't help as if so was a child herself the first time her mother had brought her to this place. It wasn't just how his face reacted to the slight of the grooves. It was the fact that there was something more deeper with how he felt also. Bring her closer to him at this time as if she was over joyed to be the first one to show this to him.

Even so she couldn't help but tell him some of the history of the trees that made this place what it was today. "You see all this came from different planets through out the galaxy. This one over there with the white and red leaves is called Jogan there fruit is round and purple. As well as you see that one over there Tanna is also purple in color. Then there is way over there if you can see the Mauja that is used over waffle very good we have to have some some time. There Kavasa over there also with a nice kind of sweet fruit.

This is my favorite

peaches_5534.jpg
Close your eyes open your mouth." as she had him looking at him in a way. Even so she had it held up to his mouth before he could take a bite out of it she spoke once more. "Can you smell the sweetness of it." Couldn't help but see that he did as she let him enjoy his first bit of the fruit.

After which time spend she would be ready for him to lead her to his ship. Wanting nothing more then to see his ship.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then as his gaze and look of amazement in his face had seem all but apparent. For seem much his know life Ronin had not seen such an abundance of foliage green and food bearing trees up close. At which time seem all but left in awe of the place and seem listening with keen interest . As she continued on speak and tell him of the kind as well history of many of them as they stood there. Which for seem quite a while had captured his imagination as well his attention.

"You see all this came from different planets through out the galaxy. This one over there with the white and red leaves is called Jogan there fruit is round and purple. As well as you see that one over there Tanna is also purple in color. Then there is way over there if you can see the Mauja that is used over waffle very good we have to have some some time. "

Take in with great enthusiasm their name and look which he committed to memory. Just in case the need arose or such information became useful in a mission perhaps. At any rate as they soon stop at one particular tree that bore a seem succulent yet strange new sight to him.

" There Kavasa over there also with a nice kind of sweet fruit. This is my favorite Close your eyes open your mouth."

That which time seem all but draw to gaze upon her face instead that he shrugs and then comply to her wishes for some reason without question.

"Well .....alright...."

He then said before eventually close his eyes and let his mouth open slightly at first. At which time pausing if but a moment as he hears her speak mid bite.

"Can you smell the sweetness of it."

At which time wriggling his nose a bit as he soon took few tentative sniff of whatever it was she held before him. And take note of its sweet scent he smirks and slightly nod before she then let him take a bit of it. And for moment enjoyed ever bit of it till eventually half of it was gone as he could help open his eyes. While the two briefly sampled few more of the food before having their fill. He then reach over grab hold her hand and lead her off.

" Now my turn.....before the chief engineer come back from his lunch..."

At which time hand in hand the two snuck into the temple main hangar where park off on the back lot. Stood his ship....paint barely visible under the partly work repaint job he'd done. He then pause to gaze out give her good look at it before speaking. While he moved off to grab the pilot helmet off one the crates stashed onto its side.

5cbfee1eb949c6cb9cac2711dd5bc586.jpg

" Ain't much for now but hopefully soon....i could get it spit shine painted done.....so you ready?"

He said extending one hand while letting the helmets be held in his other hand. With one tuck under his arms and the other held on hand.

Knowing that the time had came after feeling that his hand was with in hers own. Finding that there was a way to his wanting to get going, even so she was a little shy at first to just go welling. After he said about the getting there before that one person got back from lunch now knowing that they had to move quickly if she was take that ride in his ship. On the way she had to guild him to different paths as knowing that her way was shorter. Then that didn't stop her mind from wandering how much of it she had to be thankful for, that she knew her mother was off planet at this time.

Every now and then her eyes would dart to look at Ronin as to ask him through her eyes only if they was really doing this. Her own heat would skip a beat when they made it to the hanger bay knowing that this was a place that only she when with her mother to either tell her bye and let the force be with her or to greet her from another of her mission.

Whispering, "Where is your ship." why was she talking so softly to him did she feel a little guilty that she was going against her mother wishes. Maybe that was it or maybe there was more that she was for once in her life making a choice for herself. It didn't take long for Ronin to point out the ship to her.

"She ..mummm.. she beautiful she didn't know anything about how ship was suppose to look or not. For sure this wasn't a new shinny one. As if he ready her own mind. "Paint yea I guess, if you need help let me know, never painted a ship before but sounds like fun." was it the fact that it sounded like fun to her or was it maybe more to the fact that she wanted to spend more time with him, this causing her to blush a bit more again.

Taking the helment trying to not look like she didn't know nothing of how this went on. Even so she had to gather her hair up feeling now that he was coming behind her to help her with sliding on her all she could feel was his closeness to her. Knowing that she had to say something. "Thanks," even then it didn't take long to know from the looks that this was going to be a tight squeeze for them both.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then that as he waited on her response as he handed her one the helmet. That his thought seem wander back to the events that lead them here. Where in despite the embarrassing start of him fall into the river....the quiet moment spent chatting and well seeing at same time taste all those succulent fresh and freshly pick fruit.....seem interesting way they made a bee line to the hangar in seem record time. Thanks in part to her seem innate keen sense of lead him to what he recon been a decent shortcut. One which he as an outside and she being a local had truly been helpful. At which time no sooner had they made it to the hangar that as expected her question came. Seem as being it was a busy day with such a plethora of ship some look so sleek while other quite utilitarian line the floor.

"Where is your ship."

To which though bit of embarrassment he soon pointed out his and no less expecting her to. Maybe object or back out seeing how utterly seem out of place it was. A total junker for now as some the other tech would jest to him. That was seem no less mirror in her reply next.

"She ..mummm.. she beautiful. Paint yea I guess, if you need help let me know, never painted a ship before but sounds like fun."

At which time she then seem blush a bit at a passing thought in her mind that she alone seem be privy to and yet. In turn he beam a more wider grin as she seem not look deter by sight of it as he expect. And if anything seem all the more as he jest to himself that he could been part of her thought at the moment...one that could be what made her blush? He didn't know for certain as at that time all that matter was she was here with him. And they were perhaps moment off from actually pulling this stunt off without a hitch....he hoped. As soon enough she take the helmet he'd presented her with and began abet it seem comical at first. Try to fidget to get the helmet on which he no less obliged drop his helmet to the side Ronin then help as best he could to carefully slip close behind her. Place his hand over her Ronin then began to carefully slip the helmet over her head and secure it tightly make sure it fit snuggle yet comfortably round her head. Thought in the process he could quite help stand so close to her that for that moment. He couldn't help the closeness between them slightly distract him but pull himself together he then push the distraction aside as best he could. To eventually complete the task and in turn garner a more welcome response from her.

"Thanks,"

He then hear this and made him even smile more as though his command of the force was at best basic. And he knew well that he wasn't supposed to but just the same reach out with his hand. Seem gain the confidence to just try now that she was with him. And had luckily succeed as he recall his helmet to him before lead her on. Up the ladder resting on the side of the ship onto the cockpit which he had to admit seem pretty tight. For the two of them for even thought there was enough space for a co pilot seat behind the pilot. Where originally the astromech unit would have been but strap for cred at the moment he'd opted to maybe take it out and instead add a second seat for a live being to take instead but. That was yet another project he had to undertake in the future at any rate Jump in first to take a seat he then reach out offer his hand to help her in as Ronin spoke.

" I know it umm....quite a tight fit for now but soon i fit in a second seat it won't next time. But for now you well have to seat on my lap. Then once were secured we could hook up the oxygen to your helmet so as help cancel out the pheromone as it cycle thru and should be no problem. And i can use the built in air filter system on mine to pull in the cycle air in the cabin for myself. And we should be good....so shall we then?"

At which time he then waited and patiently anticipated her move next.

Maybe it was how she paused for the long time looking down at him as he had went first up the ladder. Even so she knew that he said he was going to be tight fit not that tight. As his lap stared at her as if saying it was okay nothing was going to happen. Then about her not having to worry about her pheromones to getting to him. That put her mind at easy if but a little bit. Finding herself now faced with how to get into the her place.

As she reached out for his hand which she gladly took but it was how the rest of herself would be getting in. Finding herself now having one of her legs over there and then came her other leg only she thought she had her footing. Only to caused herself to fall facing him having her upper half come into his helmet. "Oh my ..I..am." she quickly twisted around only to find that her other part of her back in was in another awkward place. Before finding herself down in his lap. After which time she could feel her heat coming up off her cheeks and also all her pheromones being let go of. Finding herself face to face with something more or less she didn't want that to happen. Even so she was down in his lap now no going back. As he seem to move quickly hooking up the air system. "I think Im better now Ronin." even so she was a little fearful as to what he was thinking of her now. Also like she was a foolish being so awkward at.

It was his words that let her smooth her a little bit more so much so she let herself do something that she didn't think she would to pat the back of his hand. That still didn't stop her heart from racing as they are about to take off.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was if anything a tight fit and slightly awkward moment where with Freyia standing there silently on the side. Seem lost and well unsure as to how she was ever going fit in given the slightly cramp space. But then again in his mind he figured maybe just reach over and well grab her by the waist. Lifting her up just enough for her legs clear the side and then plopping her strait in the middle of the cockpit. Was an option but then that in itself felt quite awkward as he could help feel. Just grabbing on to her would not be good option at that time. But just the same take moment he opts to instead sit and figured what about using the force? That be a neat trick but then again he didn't have that good of the grasp lifting stone. And so who to say he'd fare any better pick her up.

So instead going with plan c he held out a hand and figured let her climb in by herself. While on the side use his hand to help her in which she seem took to. But then one thing lead to another as with her foot slipping. She fell strait at him and let her upper torso seem come to rest upon the top his helmet.

"Oh my ..I..am."

He then come hear her say as tried right herself over which sort work. Until another mishap happen where her lower torso came land strait onto his lap as she twisted.Then come to land strait onto a seated position she then came speak as he kept silent the whole time. As in between her seem over powering pheromones that hit him all at once and he awkwardness of the situation. He really was a loss at to what say as those that came to mind were well to embarrassing for him say in front of her. As he then took moment to pull his head out of the clear and haphazardly point out to her. How to well hook her helmet up to the ship. Being that he wasn't really to well aware how pheromones or Zeltron physiology worked. That he all but at the moment assumed it had some do with well their breath which was why he suggested the helmet. At any rate once she was all hooked up and came slightly shift to make herself comfortable where she sat. That she spoke.

"I think Im better now Ronin."

And he in turn locked down his helmet tight and pull the straps from the side of the seat. Adjusting the length and let it to come and encompass both them securely into place.As he then stood still till with a pat of her hand to his seem let him know she was good. That he then reach with one hand to pull the button to close the hatch over them. Then once that was done he worked as best he could to reach the controls. Set the engine then slowly pull on the stick he then turn her spoke.

"Well here we go....."

Then with a smile to hide his nervousness he began pull back the stick to move the ship forward. Let it slowly glide as it taxied out of the hangar onto the outside air strip. Before gun the engine that pull them back as the ship accelerated and took off into space. Where it floated and stop for moment to hover as he with his free hand flipped thru the nav control before turn to her.

"Well seem be few planet near by and few bit far off but could be manageable to travel to. And maybe make it back before dinner or anyone comes to notice. So any place on the list you fancy go or do you want just have us glide casually here in space?"

Hearing the clinks of the clinks of the harness them both into place. Feeling her tightly again him now as she let go of her breath as she started to think if this would be such a good idea or not. Finding her way down to the fact that she couldn't help it but know that now wasn't the time that she could be doubt if this was a good idea or not. Beside this is what she wanted to do was get off Voss even it was just for a day trip. Coming to the fact that he was now asking where do.

"I don't care where we go space is just fine with me, as long as its with..." stopping herself now the fact she didn't want to say the next part. Even now she could feel his on chest raising up and down breathing. Now that came to be that she was looking over as wanted to see his face more then anything.

"Lets go to a planet that breathable." Finding herself able to feel the pulling as they broke the atmosphere. Coming to see that there was stars that she looked so longing to be up among the star. It was beautiful what made it more so then anything was the one that was flying the ship.

"Breath taking but it looks so dark and cold." chewing on her bottom lip was now her mainly because of what she was doing. It wasn't like her then why would she care so much. Now it was took late the other question why was she so trusting of this one out of all that had grown up with her on Voss.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

It was then with sound of click of the last harness that suddenly Ronin couldn't help but feel bit of apprehension. Given the tight space and the closeness between the two but then again they've been too far along. That going back was not an option so pushing onward though back his mind. He couldn't well take his mind off the fact having her so close to him was well. Make it hard for him not think of her at any rate opting to hopefully shake the thought out mind he instead launched to pose the question that she seem no sooner replied back to.

"I don't care where we go space is just fine with me, as long as its with..."

To which sort caught him by surprise thought she seem cut her words short of saying it. He could only assume what it was she was going say at any rate. As her gaze turn from look out the cockpit window and back to him with their eyes meeting soon look deeply at the other. That he couldn't help let out a sheepish grin as he felt unable look away from her as he then lost for words said nothing of it and instead. Let her continue on to add soon after....

"Lets go to a planet that breathable."

In response he then flipping thru the nav com found just the place. And even without telling her as he wanted it be surprise he punch in the coordinates and said.

" Alright guess that a start we can both agree on so hold on....for just one sec..."

And just like that the ship then soon jump to lurch forward as it slowly then speed up to enter hyperspace. Where with the streaking stars flashing to wash over and zoom past them. Seem like streaks of light with no end or beginning but trap in an endless line shine bright behind backdrop of the vast space darkness.

"Breath taking but it looks so dark and cold."

She then no sooner replied as in deep contemplation or think out loud.....to which he replied back.

" I guess seem such is its beauty that draws me be out here.....as seem in its darkness and cold......light and the warmth of who knows how many stars and sun scattered in it vastness there are to contrast it and in way give as it takes such symmetry or contrast..."

At which time his words cut short as he couldn't quite help be captivated by her. As is gaze soon came to be draw to her and her form as she sat there on his lap with the backdrop of the darkness of space along with the passing streaks of light was if anything magical that he couldn't help but be draw in awe of it and the sight.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom