Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paddies day space adventure.....

Even then she had a feeling as he eye both of them but stop as Ronin asked him to. Even could it be just her own imationation running away with her. It seem that there on this ones face smirk form. As his hand came up. Then could it been even more mysterious but his next few words out of his mouth.

Easy I didn't mean to intruded on your honeymoon or...

Taking Freyia a few minutes before she could really think of what was just said by this stranger. Then it hit her like a hutt being drop on her head. This was when her pinkish came out. More so then ever before, as she looked at him. Even then she wanted to hide her face for the fact that she had to say that she really was very bashful when put in this kind of situation. Causing her to think of why she had let Ronin take her off the planet of Voss like he had so easiest was it something deeper to this one that said to trust him or what.

Answer the question, please...

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]

It was then when the stranger got bit too close for comfort that for one reason or another. Ronin got a bit miff that he began to eye the stranger a little bit too roughly . That for one reason or another the stranger with his hand up in the air slightly then came forth speak.

"Easy I didn't mean to intruded on your honeymoon or...."

To which slightly take a back by what he said he did his best to not let it show as he then As ge tier keep his composure best he could and turn his head slightly . Heare her words as she spoke in the background.

"Answer the question, please..."

At which time he in turn replied.

" Yeah well.....no honeymoon here....just a scout mission. We just happen come across this island and thought come give it a quick once over seeing planet not know much for island/ And come across this uncharted one seem well worth checking out. But just the same ....how about you? What you here for? You passing by or set up camp here?"

His eyes quickly look at Freyia up and down, before getting back to the question at hand. Even then he let it be answer with another question.

I think you need to be moving on if you don't answer his question, quickly

EVen then he thought before he spoke once again. This is my home, will it has been for over 2 years that is...

Freyia having question running through her mind at this time, only to pause put her hand upon Ronin shoulder with a look at him.

[member="Ronin Wendigo"]

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]

It was then that it soon slowly become apparent to Ronin that there seem to be something off about the guy. And it seems didn't help how he no less notice him eye Freyia in a way he didn't like. At any rate, try his best not let his emotion get the bet of him as he ops to try to continue to play things cool. Let the cards fall as it did and keep up the poker face of a calm and collected exterior. When deep inside part him felt tempted to reach over with the force.

"I think you need to be moving on if you don't answer his question, quickly."

At any rate, before things got out of hand he hears Freyia chime in with her own response. As seem to back him up and collectively put up a united front towards the stranger.

" ...this is my home, will it has been for over 2 years that is..."

To which he then seem after take a moment to contemplate his reply responded by.

"I see well that be by choice or chance.....cause well if you need assistance....we can alway ring to add you into our next report back.Get you any assistance you may need or what?"

And to which Ronin still unable shake his somewhat suspicion of him thoughtnot wantflold his hand as it were.......well not yet he confidently then responded back. Make sure keep her safe and his priority at all times. Gave a safe yet decently cryptic message to the stranger with enough at the same time, not enough info to cover their bases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom