What's New
Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pact of the Covenant [ Umbara | T.G.R. Only ]

Tefka

Administrator
Admin
Umbara - Construction Site

Not far from the site of Diana's fortress construction, perhaps only a klick away, the Jedi Master Tefka has ordered the construction of the Sanctum of the Exalted. Many Umbarans were paid handsomely to perform this construction and as it was in an unsettled area of the planet, it would drive great economical stability for jobs and wealth in the region. This mattered very little to the Master, however, as he waddled his way towards the bare opening of what would soon be the inner chamber of the Sanctum.

There had been many invitations sent out this night. Many Jedi of the Order would be invited to this gathering. A gathering not of peace, a gathering not of pacifism. It was a gathering of war.

Few Jedi had gathered already.

"Welcome, each of you," he spoke softly, quaggling towards the middle of the room. "We have a great many things to discuss. A great many things."

His robes flapped against the ground as he stepped towards the dais, whipping up a bit of the dust from the construction site.

"But firstly, I must ask all of you a question, and I wish to hear each of your answers..."

Tefka paused.

"Why do you think you're here?"
 
The Cyan Blade
Writer
Vexander has been helping in the constructions in Umbara. He even managed to scout the whole area and setup the whole perimeter along with the Eagle Squad. But one day, after his normal scouting mission, the young man received and encrypted message that urged him to attend to a meeting in a place called: the Sanctum of the Exalted; not too far away from the Fortress in construction where the young Padawan was helping.

Traveling alone and without informing anyone at all, he went as stealthy as possible without making any sounds... surprisingly, as soon as he arrived, he noticed a small sentient being, a yellow and unknown species but that was wearing the robes of a Jedi... a Master Jedi.

The padawan knew nothing about all the Masters in the Order, but he has heard about @[member="Tefka"] , one of the wisests and knowledgebles masters in the Order. He was expecting him, but Vex didn't actually knew if he was the one that called him.

Several others were there with them, and they all seemed to be as surprised as Vex was. To ease the tension and suspense, with a different way to structure sentences, the small master greeted all of them and told them that they had much to discuss.

Watching silently, the padawan's eyes opened wide when he asked a question to all of them: "Why do you think you're here?"

Vexander pondered for a moment, he was not sure why he was there other than the fact that he was summoned to perform great deeds for the Order, perhaps a mission or an important assignment. Once that his turn came up, he proceeded to talk just like any militar would, with a strong reply full of confidence.

"I think that the we were summoned for the sake of the Order. We are needed for the Republic. We are here by the will of the Force" He was not sure if that was the answer the Master was looking for, but that was the main principle he kept telling himself... the words that the Vexander from his visions would provide...
 

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Writer
Tracyn's icy gray eyes glanced over the area. He felt it coursing through his body, the weight of the poison in his bloodstream. Screams were in his ears, but he had to prove that he was stronger and therefore he needed to be here. War was what he was bathed in, war was the thing he was best at. From flinging Basilisks to eliminating an entire Hutt cartel, Tracyn was very, very, very good at what he did. Which is why the current situation called to him. The Army Of Light was...disorganized. This had a certain sense of legitimacy and purpose to it, while the Army of Light just seemed like an expression, this seemed like action. Tracyn had his hands folded in front of him, his mind racing but his body calm. There was a slight presence of darkness in Tracyn, and it caused some people to stand away from him. That, and his reputation proceeded him. Ripping someone in half, can do that. And ripping out spines.

Tracyn tapped on the floor, glancing to the gathering, before the Master posed a question. Tracyn thought for a while, but he didn't have to think too long."Sith."The sneer in his voice, the stance he took. It was tall, proud, and intimidating. He was dangerous in every possible way, from his piercing gaze to his combat-oriented mind. The sheer amount of disgust in his voice was all he needed to say, all that anyone needed to hear for his opinion. It wouldn't be hard to convince Tracyn to join in whatever they were planning, not hard at all.
@[member="Tefka"]
 

Soeht

Apparatus
Writer
As another Jedi that had received the invitation, Daella joined the relatively few that journeyed to Umbara for @Tefka’s meeting. She remained silent beforehand and after Tefka asked his opening question. It was only after several other people answered before she opened her mouth.

To cleanse the galaxy of the dark side,” she answered without giving the reason behind her words.
 

Coci Heavenshield

Dawnguard Grand Master
Writer
@[member="Tefka"], @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Vexander Graves"]

There had been only a few minor skirmish with the locals over in the valley of the fortress, it was an understatement of course, but they had got the job done and now the fortress is near completion. Iella had received the invitation to come to the pact and this one she was not going to miss. She decided to take a ground vehicle to travel and feel the wind in her hair for a change, not often does she have that freedom, so she took it.

She arrived to the site and noticed some had already arrived, she had them then all in some for or another over her time in the Order and simply nodded a greeting to them all. Except for one, the small sentient being which commanded attention of everyone, and he had got her's. However, she would not be seated on the ground or the like, her condition now not allowing that, so she moved over to a near by log and carefully place her body to sit. Her hand gently resting on her swollen stomach as she tried to quieten the turmoil within, with calm through the force.

"Why do you think you're here?", came the question, and some answered, as Iella contemplated her answer.

Most it seemed have the perpensity to war, something that saddened her to see and hear. She is not innocent enough to know that war is an necessary evil, she too had fought in them, but that should be the final resolve as far as she was concerned. To purge the galaxy of the dark side, was and is a fools errand, history has shown them that, and will continue to do so, the Force will never allow it, it will never allow itself to be imbalanced, it will purge the what needs to be purged, it will purge what becomes arrogant and heavy on one side. Not them, the Jedi or the Sith, no that is not their right or their duty. We are simply mortals through which the Force operates and does Its will, not the other way around.

This Master that stands before them, Iella has not meet, but as he has invited them here today, she will afford the respect toward him.

"Master, Knight Iella E'ron", she introduced herself with a bow of respect. "If you are asking anyone why we here, at this point, then I believe that you wish to discuss issues concerning the Jedi Order and how we might all work together to progress the Order and make it stronger, not only for ourselves but for the Galaxy", she paused. "But if you require an answer from a Jedi, then I would say, that our duty as Jedi is to serve and protect the weak, innocent and defenseless against those that oppose it, no matter who they are. To narrow our perspective to only one group of beings that walk this path would be a dereliction of duty to those that suffer at the hands of others that also cause such pain and suffering. As Jedi we strive to better ourselves, to learn and grow and continue on this path until we become one with the Force. We strive to become all we can be and to always be vigilant against our own self beliefs and wants, to be mindful of our own corrupts and look to stamp them out, if they begin to cloud our judgement, this we as individuals and as the Order as whole". She could go on of course but time for someone else to stand and speak.
 

Tefka

Administrator
Admin
Vexander Graves said:
Vexander has been helping in the constructions in Umbara. He even managed to scout the whole area and setup the whole perimeter along with the Eagle Squad. But one day, after his normal scouting mission, the young man received and encrypted message that urged him to attend to a meeting in a place called: the Sanctum of the Exalted; not too far away from the Fortress in construction where the young Padawan was helping.

Traveling alone and without informing anyone at all, he went as stealthy as possible without making any sounds... surprisingly, as soon as he arrived, he noticed a small sentient being, a yellow and unknown species but that was wearing the robes of a Jedi... a Master Jedi.

The padawan knew nothing about all the Masters in the Order, but he has heard about @[member="Tefka"] , one of the wisests and knowledgebles masters in the Order. He was expecting him, but Vex didn't actually knew if he was the one that called him.

Several others were there with them, and they all seemed to be as surprised as Vex was. To ease the tension and suspense, with a different way to structure sentences, the small master greeted all of them and told them that they had much to discuss.

Watching silently, the padawan's eyes opened wide when he asked a question to all of them: "Why do you think you're here?"

Vexander pondered for a moment, he was not sure why he was there other than the fact that he was summoned to perform great deeds for the Order, perhaps a mission or an important assignment. Once that his turn came up, he proceeded to talk just like any militar would, with a strong reply full of confidence.

"I think that the we were summoned for the sake of the Order. We are needed for the Republic. We are here by the will of the Force" He was not sure if that was the answer the Master was looking for, but that was the main principle he kept telling himself... the words that the Vexander from his visions would provide...

Tefka tapped his walking staff on the ground thrice. It was taken from his brother's burial site, by him, the day Tefka first returned to the Jedi Temple towers.

"Time will only tell, Padawan," he answered in return, glaring into his eyes. "The Dark Side clouds much."

Tracyn Ordo said:
Tracyn's icy gray eyes glanced over the area. He felt it coursing through his body, the weight of the poison in his bloodstream. Screams were in his ears, but he had to prove that he was stronger and therefore he needed to be here. War was what he was bathed in, war was the thing he was best at. From flinging Basilisks to eliminating an entire Hutt cartel, Tracyn was very, very, very good at what he did. Which is why the current situation called to him. The Army Of Light was...disorganized. This had a certain sense of legitimacy and purpose to it, while the Army of Light just seemed like an expression, this seemed like action. Tracyn had his hands folded in front of him, his mind racing but his body calm. There was a slight presence of darkness in Tracyn, and it caused some people to stand away from him. That, and his reputation proceeded him. Ripping someone in half, can do that. And ripping out spines.

Tracyn tapped on the floor, glancing to the gathering, before the Master posed a question. Tracyn thought for a while, but he didn't have to think too long."Sith."The sneer in his voice, the stance he took. It was tall, proud, and intimidating. He was dangerous in every possible way, from his piercing gaze to his combat-oriented mind. The sheer amount of disgust in his voice was all he needed to say, all that anyone needed to hear for his opinion. It wouldn't be hard to convince Tracyn to join in whatever they were planning, not hard at all.
@[member="Tefka"]
Tefka walked past Tracyn Ordo and unlike when he walked past the Padawan, he stood still to pause the man up. "Yes." He tapped the man in the stomach with his cane. "I fear you will walk a most dangerous road, brother. But you have heart. You have determination. You will need these when you've lost every one else."

Daella Apparine said:
As another Jedi that had received the invitation, Daella joined the relatively few that journeyed to Umbara for @Tefka’s meeting. She remained silent beforehand and after Tefka asked his opening question. It was only after several other people answered before she opened her mouth.

To cleanse the galaxy of the dark side,” she answered without giving the reason behind her words.
"A certain blindness ails you, Jedi Knight Daella." They had never met before. "It will be your undoing, I fear."

Iella E`ron said:
@[member="Tefka"], @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], @[member="Vexander Graves"]

There had been only a few minor skirmish with the locals over in the valley of the fortress, it was an understatement of course, but they had got the job done and now the fortress is near completion. Iella had received the invitation to come to the pact and this one she was not going to miss. She decided to take a ground vehicle to travel and feel the wind in her hair for a change, not often does she have that freedom, so she took it.

She arrived to the site and noticed some had already arrived, she had them then all in some for or another over her time in the Order and simply nodded a greeting to them all. Except for one, the small sentient being which commanded attention of everyone, and he had got her's. However, she would not be seated on the ground or the like, her condition now not allowing that, so she moved over to a near by log and carefully place her body to sit. Her hand gently resting on her swollen stomach as she tried to quieten the turmoil within, with calm through the force.

"Why do you think you're here?", came the question, and some answered, as Iella contemplated her answer.

Most it seemed have the perpensity to war, something that saddened her to see and hear. She is not innocent enough to know that war is an necessary evil, she too had fought in them, but that should be the final resolve as far as she was concerned. To purge the galaxy of the dark side, was and is a fools errand, history has shown them that, and will continue to do so, the Force will never allow it, it will never allow itself to be imbalanced, it will purge the what needs to be purged, it will purge what becomes arrogant and heavy on one side. Not them, the Jedi or the Sith, no that is not their right or their duty. We are simply mortals through which the Force operates and does Its will, not the other way around.

This Master that stands before them, Iella has not meet, but as he has invited them here today, she will afford the respect toward him.

"Master, Knight Iella E'ron", she introduced herself with a bow of respect. "If you are asking anyone why we here, at this point, then I believe that you wish to discuss issues concerning the Jedi Order and how we might all work together to progress the Order and make it stronger, not only for ourselves but for the Galaxy", she paused. "But if you require an answer from a Jedi, then I would say, that our duty as Jedi is to serve and protect the weak, innocent and defenseless against those that oppose it, no matter who they are. To narrow our perspective to only one group of beings that walk this path would be a dereliction of duty to those that suffer at the hands of others that also cause such pain and suffering. As Jedi we strive to better ourselves, to learn and grow and continue on this path until we become one with the Force. We strive to become all we can be and to always be vigilant against our own self beliefs and wants, to be mindful of our own corrupts and look to stamp them out, if they begin to cloud our judgement, this we as individuals and as the Order as whole". She could go on of course but time for someone else to stand and speak.
"A thoughtful one, you are. I wonder how many Mandalorians on Yaga Minor cry this very moment for hope as they are relentlessly crushed under the gauntlet of the Sith Empire. I wonder what the men and women who's lives and families were shattered due to the breaking of Rhommamool cried out as their last breaths were extinguished. I wonder what my brother, the late Grandmaster of the Jedi Order, thought as a white hot burning sword pierced his gut. Was it a message of peace? Or one of regret, of anguish, of grief? How many innocent lives were destroyed only weeks ago when the Senate was attacked? If we do not focus on the Sith, how will it stop?"

Tefka slammed down his cane, an echo sounding throughout the chamber as green pupils popped with electricity as he looked upon Iella. A loose bit of timber levitated towards his free hand, itself a small twig. His cane tucked in the folds of his left, arm, the Jedi Master took the stick in his hands.

"This is you, Knight."

Snap.

The twig fell to the ground in pieces.

"You cannot put it back together with words."

More twigs levitated to the Jedi Master's hands.

"This is all of us, together."

Though he could easily break them with the Force, Tefka only used his hands to bend them. They did not break.

"That is why we are here, Knight," he said, dropping the twigs on the floor. "We stand together against a tide of darkness never before seen by this Galaxy. Only together can we weather this storm. Only together can we stem the onslaught of evil, and only by focusing on the root of this evil will we achieve victory."

"The Sith Empire does not respond to words."

"Only action."
 
The Cyan Blade
Writer
The whole presence of the Master was astonishing, his size might not mean much compared to bigger sentients such as gamorreans or wookies who physical prowness was formidable, but he was stronger in the Force, with his words and with his wisdom... He was stronger than any of those sentients.

After replying to each of them and what their thoughts were, he proceeded to provide a visual example of what he was expecting from all of them today. A straight forward example of what the Jedi Order had to do.

The words of the Master were deep in Vex's heart since a long time ago... the Siths were the major source of dark and injustice in the galaxy... and he was proposing for the Order to jump into action... he was proposing a frontal assault.

It was true that the Army of Light was already attempting something similar... and Vex hoped that he would follow their steps, but to assist the Jedi Order in a frontal assault and open confrontation with the Siths without diplomacy getting in the way was a priority for the young man.

Vexander began to ponder in the idea, and crossing his left arm, he proceeded to support his right elbow in it while he caressed his beard... he was interested to hear further about the Jedi Master and what he needed from all of them to make it happen, he was curious about what he needed all of them for today in this place... still, the young man waited patiently, especially since he was the most inexperienced of all of them and the only Padawan around... he knew his place and decided to hear without stepping out of his boundaries... for the moment

@[member="Tefka"]
 

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Writer
Tracyn watched as the small Jedi prodded him in the stomach with his cane. He didn't feel it directly through his armor, but at the same time, he did. Master Tefka knew, or maybe he didn't. Tracyn visibly flinched at the mention of the Mandalorians at Yaga Minor. It was something that he was clearly still divided on, that being his duty to the Republic and his former people. However, his composure returned to the trademark thousand-yard stare. It was clear that Tefka was unaware, that truthfully Tracyn had already lost everyone. He listened to the Master's words, and furthermore, to the demonstration to Syn's girlfriend or whomever she truthfully was.

Tracyn watched the small man break the single twig, and then failed to break the many. Truth being, that enough force and anything could break. Even the 'indestructible iron' that he wore around his body could be broken, just like any man. It was all a matter of degree of which you could break something that defined it. Tracyn walked forward, picking up the single twig. It was short, and had a single leaf remaining on the end. He stared at it for a long while, before standing up and glancing at everyone. He spoke softly, despite his inner turmoil.

"Master...the truth is that I have already lost everything. My people, my home, my wife, my son. All taken from me. Some by choices of my own, but most and more traumatizing, thanks to the hands of the Sith....and I will never, forget that sting that it took. I felt like, and feel like, there's a part of my soul that has been torn from me and will never come back. War does horrible things to men, and horror like that - does even worse. I'm amazed that somewhere along the line I haven't decided to off myself, but I found myself with a determined purpose.."He paused, his thumb caressing the twig, his eyes locked on it. His eyes flickered up to Tefka, in a fast motion."I wanted the Sith to never be able to do what they did to me, to anyone ever again. They are a literal cancer, feeding off the energy of all those around them. They are evil, no matter how they say otherwise. The Dark side is called the dark side, simply because it is evil. If you wish to fight them, I will gladly take up arms with you, Master, and any of those that come with you."Tracyn placed the small twig into one of the gaps in his armor, making sure it was snug for the time being.
@[member="Tefka"]
 
Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Character
Syn listened to the words from the distance more or less deciding if he should join in but Iella was there and Tracyn. If wasn't everyday he saw the birth of possibly several shadows. Some were highly skilled others learning. One to observe and keep an eye on while he walked forward and stood next to his former padawan. He stood with his arms crossed over his chest and stared at Tefka letting his senses expand in the force. The answers from the others were something to be talked about. Daella who seemed more dedicated, Iella was a wonderful idealist at times and her believing in the balance is what he enjoyed, Tracyn with his near single minded determination and dedication after everything that had happened, Vexander was new but he had plenty of skills and finally for the moment him.

Syn thought well about all that was happening, if shadows were being reconstituted then the ones like him and @[member="Selena Halcyon"] were something that wouldn't be rare anymore. Hell half the reason the shadows had fallen into disuse was the regulations put on them by one of the councils that forbid them doing their job and now with the wash of most if not all the old policies it was becoming something needed. Something pure even to have them walking around again. Having them there to purge the darkside where the sith might begin to use it or gather to remain like a cancer on the galaxy.

""The Empire responds to words, it just isn't what others want. Actions can be very dangerous if not measured believe me I know and those of you who are here will have to understand. That this isn't easy, it isn't supposed to be easy, it is meant to be hard and difficult and something you have to bend, have to fight to attain. Your lives will become something different, your status in the order something else, your friendships possibly strained and so much more. Then one day when your older you will realize you have become something you don't know how to turn off, have done things that could make dangerous men and women blush. Are you all prepared for that? I was two hundred years ago when I joined."
 
The Cyan Blade
Writer
His very own Master joined the gathering, and he seemed to be quite involved, interested and even aware of why they were all there. Hints were being provided, indirect mentions about that they would become something else different than a normal Jedi in the halls of the Temple. It seemed like if they would become outcasts but at the same time, part of the Order.

Vexander was not sure about what they meant, he was not sure if he had the skill, and eventhough he was training to use his sniper skills in conjunction with some stealth techniques, he still had a lot to learn... regarless of how hard or the rejection that he would receive from others around them even inside the Temple and his peers... the padawan had the commitment and desire to relinquish darkness and to use what he was learning to fight the Sith head on, that is why he joined the Republic, that is why he was with the Order, that is why he helped the Army of Light... and based on what was being discussed, he was ready to be there.

He didn't say any word, he didn't have to... his deep blue eyes showed his determination and had the spark of desire... in a way to represent his decision, he crossed his arms and remained in his position while he kept listening patiently at every word. He was ready to do what needed to be done... consequences would come in time but he would follow his duty just like he did when he was in the Republic Military.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Tefka"]
 

Tefka

Administrator
Admin
Tefka listened with great concern to the words of @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] and his fellow master @[member="Syn"].

The green Jedi looked to @[member="Daella Apparine"], @[member="Vexander Graves"], and finally @[member="Iella E`ron"].

"No more innocent blood spilled because of the Sith Empire. No more fatherless children left ravaged by the Sith Imperial's hatred and tyranny. No more weeping mothers left behind to bury their sons..." He looked to Iella. "Or their daughters."

"No more."

"I hereby declare the Sith an enemy of all existance, of all life, and of the unifying Force."

He lit his green lightsaber, standing in the middle of the room, light illuminating the darkness.

"I take upon my shoulders..."

Tefka lowered his head.

"The weight of the responsibility that comes with such declaration."

His eyes veered to Daella's.

"But I ask of you..."

The Jedi Master turned to Tracyn.

"...all of you...an impossible request..."

Back to Syn.

"Help me carry this burden, for I cannot carry it alone. Stand together."

He lifted his lightsaber higher in a symbolic manner.

"This is why you are here."
 
The Cyan Blade
Writer
The behavior of the Jedi Master surprised Vex, his resolution was unbreakable and his words... stronger than the blade that he had in his grip. He was interested in the good of the galaxy and he would do his best to become the tip of the spear that would strike at the Sith. However, he was asking for their assistance, he was asking them to share the burden and to be the rest of the spear that would attack at their teachings and their own ideals. He was asking the young Padawan to become much more than what he ever thought he could be.

Vexander looked at the blade of Master @[member="Tefka"], and inmediately, without remorse or hesitation, although still inexperienced and perhaps naive, he would answer the call for the whole galaxy... Unclipping his lightsaber from his belt, Vexander ignited his lightsaber revealing a cyan blade... one usually not seen in the Order, one that reflected the brightness of the lightside while it also had a soft hum that would light the path ahead regardless of the small glimpes of gray that would mark his decision at the moment.

Raising his blade to hover just a couple of centimeters away from the green blade of the Master, Vexander made a solemn and silent bow to help the Jedi Master with the task ahead... and the tribulations that they would face with this pact.
 

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Writer
Tracyn reached to the small of his back, slowly unhinging his lightsaber. There was a ringing in his ears, that this is what he was destined to do. Something more than just mindlessly slaughtering soldiers, something more than war. This had purpose, this had drive, this had righteousness behind it. It had a certain thing he couldn't name, something he couldn't quite define. But it made him feel whole, made him happy, or at least hopeful. He didn't say anything more, infact, he was rather silent as the blue blade ejected from it's prison within the hilt. He touched the Cyan and green blades, gently.

"A father should never have to mourn his son."

@[member="Vexander Graves"]
@[member="Tefka"]
 

Coci Heavenshield

Dawnguard Grand Master
Writer
@Tefka, @Daella Apparine, @Tracyn Ordo, @Vexander Graves, @[member="Syn"]

Iella's eyebrow is firmly raised as she watched and listened to the speeches. A twig she might be, in the grand scheme of things, but twigs also form into branches over time and make a tree stronger. An individual twig and small and breakable as it is can grow stronger and complete the whole. A tree left unattended with become subject to pestilence and corruption, but maintain and tended with care the tree will live to bare fruit and continue on it's cycle of life. She looked over to Knight Ordo, she had not seen him since Ossus, and how very much he had changed, completely. This part of the Order has been unattended and in needed of help. He may not wish for help or he may but this twig they had let go uncared for. She watched him as he placed a twig in his armour, one with a green budding leaf. She did not know why he had done that, but she hope that in a private moment, he might plant that twig and care for it, and see it grow.

The Jedi it seems are to War. Iella is no stranger to it and will not back down from her duty, she has proven that time and time again. But there is more ways to skin a cat, and through her children she will teach them to be better for the generation of Jedi to come. Iella will always stand side by side with the members of the Jedi Order, that is her duty and will. She may not like their methods, but she will walk the path with them all.

"As you wish Master", she simply said.
 
Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Character
Syn listened to Tefka and gave a bow of his head in agreement as he smirked tightly. Quickly the jedi master went to one knee and bow drawing his saber as he flipped the hilt activating it with a snap hiss and flash of silvery baby blue. The blade went into the ground beside him as he spoke. "This is a burden that isn't your alone, I shall be there as needed as always." He turned his head up and felt the others around him while he slid the blade along the ground and rose holding the blade at his side. He turned his head to Iella and gave a nod as he thought about what would be coming. Something different and he would do all it took to make a better world make all of them better worlds for the future and his children. Then he shot his head back towards the jedi master seeing the others around them. Plenty that could do good.
 

Soeht

Apparatus
Writer
Without a verbal response to @Tefka’s words, Daella listened to the Jedi Master. Once he saluted with his lightsaber and others did so in kind, Daella took her lightsaber hilt into her right hand and ignited a yellow blade. She saluted Tefka and the rest in kind, thus pledging her support to the Covenant.
 
Top