Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oysters Will Help Your Hyperdrive - [Silver Jedi Dominion of Mon Calamari]

Post 6 of 20.
Location: Somewhere, beyond the sea... somewhere waiting for me...
Allies: [member="Nagate Hei"]
Objective: Explore/Medical Supply Delivery Get the adult Jedi to a doctor

Swimming back up, the small Jedi moved in a spiral as he turned in the water and circled around the Jedi that had come to help.

The man was hurt, and it was obviously affecting his ability to swim. Which, in turn, was going to make it harder for the man to stabilize his ascend for staged depressurization. So, the Nautolan swam up behind the man and gently helped to guide him toward the surface.

There were pauses along the way, to allow the gas volume in both of their bodies to normalize as the pressure gradient changed dramatically.

When they broke the surface a few minutes later, Zak floundered for a moment as he had to adjust to breathe air now -- not water.

While air was easier to breathe, the sudden loss of use of his gills could make a Nautolan feel as though he couldn't breathe. Especially as the tissues started to dry out. When he'd finally caught his breath, the Nautolan tread water as he continued to help the Jedi in the water. "Is there a ship nearby?" the boy asked.

He needed to get the medical supplies delivered, but he also needed to get a doctor to look at this Jedi.

Allies: [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Connor Harrison"]
Objective: Get outta the water.

Zak and Nagate finally reached the surface. Nagate was very tired from the overexertion of the Force. He shoulder was now pins and needles, he knew they weren't safe yet, but they were close.

"A group just landed off the coast. Master Harrison is leading there. Are you alright?"

Nagate kept a weiry eye on the waters below, in case the beast returned.

Nagate flipped to his back and began the treck to shore. The Nautolan was safe and that was his task. Once they got to shore Nagate would slowly walk to find Connor. The pain was intense and he became noxious. He was seeing stars from the pain and focusing became very difficult.

"Master Harrison!" Nagate called out.

On board the Crossbones
Objective: Escape, link up with [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] and steal the ship, steal Coci Heavenshield's leather outfits!
(2/20)

By the time Elpsis heard from Abaigeal via telepathic long-distance communication, she had managed to get ahold of the guard's keys and free her legs from the binds. Grabbing a pistol the guard had lying around she quickly left the cell. No use wasting time! Thanks, out of jail. Wanna take the ship? she would transmit back as she moved into the corridor.

Unfortunately for Elpsis, her exit had not been as stealthy as she would have liked. Abruptly she felt a warning through the Force as her precog surged to life, meaning she hit the dirt just in time to avoid the blaster bolt that was surging for her head. Guards came charging down the hall and very soon blaster bolts whizzed above her head and streaked past her. Elpsis crawled across the ground and quickly took cover behind a pillar when the guards unleashed a full barrage, alarm sirens and klaxxons howling.

Gripping her pistol she peeked out and, taking aim, quickly fired at the kneecaps of a pirate bold enough to break cover. Unfortunately for her...the bullets did nothing except gently caress his armour and he laughed, as if mocking her. Quickly she had to pull back into cover when bolts came flying her way. Taking a good look at her gun she realised that it was...an archaic slugthrower. To be precise, it was the Galaxy's equivalent of a Luger pistol, the sort of toy that would have been hopelessly outdated even millennia ago. Even Tuskan Raiders knew better!

"What kind of fething, retarded, idiot pirate uses this sort of trash?" she exclaimed angrily. Yeah, now she was pissed off because being caught with this sort of museum crap was just humiliating. Another prickling in the Force and she felt the coming of a grenade. Gripping it with the Force she tossed it back into the fray, causing a loud bang and making a cloud smoke rise up into the air. Her useless pistol was likewise tossed away, then she stepped out. Blasters were levelled at her and then her eyes glowed brightly, and in just before a salvoe had the chance to pepper her body, balls of fire manifested inside the palms of her hands. Then there were flames...flames everywhere! Well, not precisely but you get the picture.

Taking a deep breath, she unleashed blasts of flame and scalding heat and let them sweep towards the corsairs. Cries of pain were heard when they were suddenly ablaze and engulfed by flames. Them getting roasted was very satisfying to her. Oh, and the fire alert sounded because playing with fire on ships is hazardous! Breaking into a sprint she knocked down a burning pirate and grabbed his blaster rifle. A ventilation shaft beckoned and she ran, using the Force to tear it open and crawl in, moving as fast as she could while bullet and bolt fired up at the shaft.

Mission: Defend the Shipyards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3ro-QEiBg​

Pre Fleet Arrival:

A dangerous micro jump ahead, put them right in front of their targets, and the heart's began their runs. These 12 small gunships had a heavy task to delay the advancing fleet long enough for the silver Jedi to arrive. Some of the battleships one side of the pirates, Kei the otherside holding in front of the medical frigate, and getting a real battering, thankfully [member="Draco Vereen"] ‘s fighters and ships had bought Kei time, now it was up to Taiden to do the rest.

Ordered forward, they made another daring manoeuvre between the advancing fleet, quick in and out runs, passing between ships often before they could react. Fighters chasing them, side thrusters engaged to spin and fire, missiles impacting along the sides of another frigate as it went up in a bright flash of light, the unfortunate response was to see one of his ships catch the end of the shockwave and incinerate. Taiden’s face didn’t shift, his resolve hardening, though he felt their loss deeply.

“We’ve done all we can, order the retreat of the hearts.”

Laser fire scorching along his ship, it lurched and radio communication went down, bleeping warnings echoing across the screens. The Echani had done their part denting the approach of the pirate fleet on the shipyards, but now they were done, these agile craft not built for the long holding action they were performing.

30 Mins Later:

Pulling back, the fast agile ships were not as fast as the starfighters chasing them, avoiding the main guns of the larger ships, but not the impacts of starfighter fire behind them, a second ship didn’t make it, spinning off out of control and on fire.

“Requesting supporting fighters.” Taiden tried to use the comms, but realised they were dead. “We’ll have to break and try and engage”, the odds didn’t look good, they weren’t built to dogfight starfighters, they'd just have to rely on Echani coordination to see them through, which is exactly what they started doing. They weren't fighting as individual corvettes, they were fighting as a combined squadron of gunships covering each other.

SJO Support Fleet
1 x The Beacon a modernised Interdictor Class Cruiser – Covering Medical Frigate - Shields at 15%
1 x Class_C_Frigate (Hospital Variant) – (Moving away) - Shields at 25% *Engines Repaired
(10/12) x Thyrsus Hearts – Retreating (Engaged)
1x High Cards Crack Pilots, Squadron of E-Wings (11/13 Ships) – Screening Support Fleet
2 x Squadron of Retro Fitted Modern Y-wings (15/26 Ships) – Screening support Fleet
7x Gamma Class Assault Craft - Docked
10x Droch Class Boarding Craft - Docked

[member="Draco Vereen"]​
[member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​
[5]​

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Judah Lesan Jr. said:
"Well would you look that, I was literally just thinking about you," he said in response to her dry humor.

JJ smiled, he actually did think it was funny. His parents had a unique dry humor of their own, so he was used to it, especially his father. Climbing into the submersible, JJ buckled in since it was clear Kait was doing the driving. He almost wanted to roll his eyes. His mother did the same thing if she ever beat his dad to the land speeder. Whatever, this was going to be fun. Of all the things Judah had done before, this was not one of them. Even though they were here to stop pirates, JJ was going to enjoy the adventure.

"Seriously though, I'm glad for the chance to work with you again. I'm certain with your skill and dedication we'll have another favorable outcome."

The last time was mainly because of her scout work. JJ knew they would be relying on it again. Rather than barrel ahead, this time he'd listen to what she had to say. Though last time, JJ also wasn't aware of her part of the mission as he was only helping. As partmof the Silvers, he knew the stakes, and he had the details he needed to know. There were other Kait had, and JJ was ready for them now. This was their best chance.

"So what do I need to know now, why did the Mon Cal Rangers request the presence of a Jedi for this? I'm assuming there is a force user behind this?"
Location: Under the sea en route to the Valley of the Giant Oysters
Allies: SJO/Rangers
Enemies: Pirates
Objective: Assist/backup the MC Rangers in the VotGO
(2)

As soon as [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] was strapped in, Kaitlyn closed the canopy to the mini-sub and re-pressurized the underwater vehicle. A moment later they were submerged and descending to the lower depths of the ocean. For now the two humans could ride in relative comfort and leave off their helmets that would allow them to breathe while on their mission out in the water. Their diving suits would keep them warm too as the mini-sub dove deeper and deeper in the sea below the surface islands of Dac.

"The Mon Calamari Rangers received a broken up distress call coming from the area of the Valley of the Giant Oysters. They sent in a scout to investigate where they found a pirate operation. There was someone there that had a red bladed light sword so they wanted to defer to the Silver Jedi for assistance. We will be meeting up with the main Ranger force. They would like you to deal with the Force user while we root out the pirates."

The scenery was breathtaking as they made their way through the underwater part of the Seascape Mountain Range. Zigging and zagging through the deep water canyon was fun, but also dangerous. Kaitlyn equated it to pod racing or flying a starfighter. Even though she wasn't Force-sensitive, the Ranger had really good hand-eye coordination and fast reflexes.

"How have you been? Have you found your friend yet?" Kait asked out of the blue, breaking the silence that had come to be as they both seemingly had been enthralled with taking in the ocean view almost like tourists. Well, at least she was. It was beautiful and gave her a moment of peace before the storm that surely was to come.

[Post 3/20]

The journey to the valley was quiet. The scenery was peaceful and served to calm the Jedi. JJ was very interested in it as he had never been on a world like this before. Sasha would like it. Then again she'd likely seen it. The redhead was a wanderer at heart. JJ only nodded at the answer Kait gave, and naturally there was a Sith or Dark Jedi. The only thing that pulled JJ back to reality was Kait's question. He shook his head.

"No..."

JJ's answer was simple, but his feelings on the matter were not. He and Sasha certainly shared a connection, and the sex, the fact they had made love, only deepened the bond they had. Judah tried not to think of it as a mistake, but she was gone, having left him, and he had t followed. Then there was Kait. They had a connection too. She was good with a blade, pretty, and stuck to her convictions just like JJ did. How to answer? What else to answer?

"I'm beginning to think I should be pursuing someone else honestly, but I wouldn't want her to think I'm just settling for her. I need an answer, because the other person deserves to know that she would be my first choice if I started to really pursue."

Would she figure it out? She was smart, but they didn't have the time to discuss it. The Rangers were gathering, and they were being contacted. Judah took the liberty to answer the comm.

"We're coming up in your position, and will wait further guidance. If you can get us a clear entrance, Ranger Solay will be able to get me the rest of they way. She'll be my cover until I find the Sith, and will rejoin you once I've engaged them."

[member="Kaitlyn Solay"]

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

With a little distance from the combat zone, Abaigeal was able to assess the situation laid before her. The pirate battle cruisers which included the Crossbones, moved to engage a very massive ship, which was targeting the pirate and taking them out with ease. It would not be long before whoever commanded that ship would turn their attention to the closing cruisers.

On the holodisplay she could see the Silver Jedi fleet including the fighter squadrons regrouping to move toward ship yards and others to engage the pirates fighters. One Silver squadron peeled off to engage the cruisers, Abaigeal had to get on board that ship, but how? She pushed the A-Wing forward until she came in behind the Crossbones, turrets turned and fired on her. With her mother's corellian blood pumping through her veins and a thrill for the fight, Abaigeal put the Crossfire Hurricane into a barrel roll to avoid fire, and she opened a comlink to the Crossbones.

"Hold your fire!, the boss sent me, you bunch of idiots! Open up the hangar .. NOW!". Oh that is never going to work. Only a moment later the Crossbones responded. "Who the hell are you?". "Your new commander .. and his lover, you want to explain to him why you have questioned his orders?". Abaigeal grimaced, all they would need to do to find her out was to contact Cutter. But these pirate only have the flag at half mast, and only a few moments later the shields to the Crossbones dropped.

As Abaigeal pushed the A-Wing to the hangar, she contacted the Will of the Force. Emotions filling her up, she took a moment before speaking closing her eyes to calm herself, "This is the Crossfire Hurricane", she did not give her name, Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] would be aware of her, "I am boarding the pirate cruiser, Crossbones, I have a friend on board held prisoner and I am going in to rescue her", she failed to mention they would also try and take the ship for profit. One day she might have to explain that, but not today. "If I fail, destroy the ship".

That was a little melodramatic don't you think? not to mention .. dangerous to my health.

No love for me I see. Abaigeal gave the pot a gentle kick. We will be fine, all of us. She assured the Black Orchid.

For the love of the force, I talk to plants and they talk to me, I need help.

(6)

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]
(3/20)

Aboard the Crossbones.

By now Elpsis had spent a good deal of time crawling through the ventilation shaft whilst trying to avoid all the bullets and bolts flying towards her. If Elpsis had paid more attention in Jedi Class and perhaps gotten some pointers from her mother, [member="Coryth Elaris"], maybe she could have avoided this unpleasantness by using the awesome power of space magic to bend light and turn herself invisible. Verily, the ability to disappear from sight and seemingly vanish into thin air was a most useful one. However, Elpsis was still going through her teenage rebellion phase.

Said phase included plenty of drinking, fighting, womanising and getting into trouble just because. Anyhow, she had finally acquired some breathing space, if only for a moment. The hangar had to be close, or she surmissed, as she found herself above a long corridor. She took a deep breath as she opened the hatch just a bit and allowed herself to take a peek. So far the corridor seemed free, just one lone guard marching down.

A familiar presence crept upon her through the Force as she felt Abaigeal close by. That was good as well. Waiting for the guard to pass beneath her, she suddenly dropped her legs down from on high and wrapped them around his throat because that's what murderous thighs are for. The pirate, who had suddenly found his forward movement arrested, struggled and tried to shake her off. Grabbing his knife he managed to stab his knife into her leg but though pain surged through her she persisted, dropping down upon him to force him to the ground. The Force surged through her muscles as she squeezed...tightly and snapped his neck. Elpsis seemed to be terribly fond of doing that sort of thing. It was either that or kneecapping people.

With the unfortunate pirate having given up the ghost she pulled his bloodied knife out of her wounded leg, then plundered his corpse for grenades and a blaster pistol. Aba, I'm close to the hangar...heading over..., alas her telepathic message was interrupted when suddenly pirates happened upon her! Clearly she could not get a break. "There she is. Kill her!" Well, that was a bit dramatic and thoroughly needless to say of their gang leader, it's not like his minions were blind. Or maybe they were. In these troubled times, it's difficult for aspiring pirate commanders and warlords to find competent goons since they keep getting killed.

Anyhow, telekinesis quickly gripped the dead body and she thrust it towards the corsairs, just in time to serve as an improvised meat shield against a hail of blaster bolts. Clearly being respectful to the dead was not high on her list of priorities. Blaster pistol in hand and with the other manifesting a ball of flame, she fired before hastening down the corridor before hastening down the corridor...only to find that more pirates were coming the direction she was running towards.

Well, that sucked! A ball of searing heat made polite conversation with a very roastable pirate, then she toppled over when a hammer suddenly smashed into her, missing her head but doing a terribly good job messing up her shoulder. As she lay there a Trandoshan corsair suddenly gripped her by the throat and bashed her into the wall, making pain surge through her before her elbow doubled him over. Turning around and reeling she gave him a solid punch in the kisser, then grabbed him...and then made him burn as he was set on fire. Free now she ran.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Objective: Assist/backup the MC Rangers rooting out the pirates
(3)

[member="Judah Lesan Jr."] was right. The Ranger was smart, astute in many things, but not in the ways of the heart. The Corellian's seemingly "girl" troubles had gone over her head, but Kaitlyn did sympathize with the Jedi padawan as she knew what it was like to need resolution or closure in order to move on. She was still seeking that with her mother's tragic passing at the hands of the Prindaar Freedom bandits on Antar 4.

Thankfully the momentary awkwardness between them was broken by the comm coming to life. The MC Rangers were ready to make a move on the pirates and were awaiting their arrival.

"Let's do this," Kait nodded to her Jedi partner after JJ finished speaking to the Ranger captain in charge, then donned her helmet and activated the systems as the breathing suit sealed. "Okay, here we go," she stated over her helmet mic.

In coordination with the MCR, the offensive began on the pirates location in the giant oyster beds under the sea. It looked like they were taking all the highly sought after pearls for their own desires, which would make them a pretty profit on the black market and leave the oysters to die from their butchery methods. Kaitlyn brought the Mon Cal submersible in with determination, firing off a round of torpedoes at the pirate line, then breaking through to get them closer to where Judah would need to go in order to engage the darksider, and hopefully put an end to this part of Cutter's plan for Dac.

As soon as they were in position, the brunette ranger cut the mini-sub's engines and popped the canopy, then she brought her stinger to bare laying down suppressing fire as the two exited the now water-filled vehicle.

Objective: Take it

"You do realize I can hurt you correct?" The comlink to the bridge was opened and Ikki was talking with the captain of the ship as outside the viewport she watched the oswaft shout into one of the ships. The creature was a third the size of the will fo the force but their ability to calculate hyperspace without safeties meant they could do dangerous things. It also meant when they shouted with a voice that could destroy imperial star destroyers in a single shot it wasn't a fun thing. She switched coms over and spoke. "Master Heavenshield, as my cousin made that ship I would suggest the ionization cannons to bypass their shields faster. The anti fighter guns can lay down walls of flak and tear their fighters." She switched the com to the bridge and looked at the door while walking towards a vent and crouching lower. "If you do not open the door and surrender I will have no choice, I'd rather not hurt all of you please." She was looking at the Oswaft now and was guessing it had been working on their communications. Encrypted networks for them were like a candy store.

[5]

Allies: [member="Kaitlyn Solay"]
Enemies: Pirates and their Sithy organizer!
[Post 4/20]

JJ nodded, and put his helmet on. He could feel it pressurize and fill with air. His mind pressed to Kaitlyn's once more as for the sake of their ability to communicate, JJ was actively creating a mental bond between them. Kaitlyn was not force sensitive, but JJ had also been aware of how his father had such a bond with his mother. Their love for each other had deepened that connection over the years, so JJ knew what he was doing was possible.

"This is how I will communicate with you, just like on Antar. Just think your responses. If I set the link up right you'll be able to communicate with me. I'll hear your thoughts, though you won't know it really. Oh, and remind me when this mess is all done to help you build stronger mental walls. You don't want a Sith in your head."

For his own part, JJ pulled out a stinger as well. This would have to do as JJ's saber wasn't designed for underwater use. He would have to modify the casing later in case he found himself underwater again. The blaster was fine though. Both [member="Katara Starkos"] and [member="Judah Lesan"] were proficient with the weapon, and naturally they had ensured JJ coukd fire one as well. He wasn't deadly accurate with it as a sniper would be, but he was accurate enough to keep himself alive.

His primary target was the cave he saw up ahead. The operation seemed to be coordinated from there. Stretching his feelings out, Judah could sense the darkness from inside. He had to get to the cave, and need Kait to cover his six.

"Kait, I know where the Sith is, but we're gonna have to fight our way there. I'll take care of what's in front of me, and you cover my rear. Let's show them why we're such a good team."

With that, Judah took out two pirates closing in on him, and helped Lait out with one to her left to buy her the time to get in position for their run at the cave.

[member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Nagate Hei"]

Objective: Help out

He was moving, the organic gill on his face and converting the water to oxygen for himself while he was swimming. The armorweave pants remaining on but the padawan had his fathers need to try and help where he could as he was moving into the open water. The tracker had said there were people who he could help as he continued swimming and dove down seeing a young man and a kid who were working to get out of the water. Barinthus pushed himself up as he tossed his head back and stood quickly moving with a training saber in a waterproof casing. "You two might need a little help."

[6]

Mission: Pull back with the support fleet, engage with the main fleet.

Fleet Arrival and the support fleet’s withdrawal

The fleet had arrived! Which was a good thing because the beacon was a mess at this point. Shields were all but gone, there were multiple small fires on many decks, they’d been pulling back, leaving what ships were engaged with the pirates to it, but that had cost them heavily in fighters for the hit and run strikes, especially the less experienced and slower y-wings. Contrary to what some fleet commanders think however, hyperspace capable fighters don’t need to dock, they don’t even need a hanger, so being hyperspace capable fighters they were given the call to jump out. The Y-wings blinked out, leaving room for the main fleet to make its grand entrance, while the e-wings went to save Taiden’s behind, the crack pilots would soon make short work of the overzealous pirate fighters that had broken away to chase Taiden.

“Thank the force.” Kei said leaning over a bridge console. Looking to a very disheveled looking colonel Kortec, who by now looked like he could use a good long stiff drink. Peppered with fire for an hour, the old girl was almost done, but she'd held up proud.

“Damage control teams to the shield generators.” Kortec called out, trying to prevent an overload.

The Main Fleet

“Split the battlecruisers up, two to the shipyards, and two to us,”

“We’ve earned it.” Kortec and Kei shared a chuckle, before another missile salvo hit the side of the beacon, causing a console to overload in a flash, smoke and warning lights going off around them.

The battlecruisers arriving being of far newer design than both most of the support fleet and the pirates themselves, were handling much better than the old rickety fleet Kei had used as a diversion. They pierced through the unprepared enemy forces like they weren’t even there, and this time, the pirates did begin to rout, not knowing what the hell was going on!

“Several enemy ships pulling away,” there was a cheer through the smoke on the bridge.

“Kortec.”

“Yes sir.”

“Get these fires out so I can see.”

Main Fleet:
EIC mentor-class battlecruisers:
Striker - Status Moving to Shipyards
Phoenix - Status Moving to Shipyards
Runner - Status supporting the support fleet (Engaging)
Bluebells - Status supporting the support fleet (Engaging)

4 x Fighter Squardrons - Aurek-class Starfighters (Deployed) Escorting battleships and moving towards support fleet/shipyards. 100% Strength
4 x Fighter Squardrons - Aurek-class Starfighters (Undeployed, loading.) 100% Strength

SJO Support Fleet - Withdrawing
1 x The Beacon a modernised Interdictor Class Cruiser – Covering Medical Frigate - Shields at 5%
1 x Class_C_Frigate (Hospital Variant) – (Moving away) - Shields at 35% *Engines Repaired (Covered)
(10/12) x Thyrsus Hearts – Retreating (Engaged)
1x High Cards Crack Pilots, Squadron of E-Wings (11/13 Ships) – Assisting Thyrsus Hearts
2 x Squadron of Retro Fitted Modern Y-wings (15/26 Ships) – Hyperspaced Away.
7x Gamma Class Assault Craft - Docked
10x Droch Class Boarding Craft - Docked

[member="Draco Vereen"]​
[member="Cambria Zadira"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​
(6)​

Abaigeal's A-wing screamed into the hangar of the Crossbones. Before the pirates changed their minds. She landed the ship, with grace, and the engines began to swirl down. Abaigeal ripped off her flight helmet and looked around only to see pirates armed and waiting for her at the end of the hangar. "Oh bugger". The presence of the pirates to be expected of course, but still, they are pointing their guns in her direction.

The ruse was still in place, but she knew it would not last long, one would get smart soon enough so she had to hurry and needed another plan. Unzipping her flight suit, Abaigeal leaned forward to peel it over her shoulders, down her back and under her bum before she could removed it entirely. The cockpit of an A-Wing is no place to change but she had little choice. "I need a distraction". She looked around and then down her body, two distractions right there. "I have been hanging out with Elpsis to much", she grinned as the idea popped into her head.

Abaigeal pulled her trousers down until they would sit on he hips, she pulled her white shirt out and undid the buttons, only to tie off the bottom in a knot around her waist which would reveal her torso. She left the button undone, her cleaveage very exposed within her lacy undergarment. The final touch, she ran her hands through her hair and tissed it up, allowing her long black hair to roll over her shoulders and around her face in a dishevelled look. Making sure her saber was very visible, she clipped it to her belt to ride on the hip.

With an air of confidence, as if she owned the place, Abaigeal jumped out of the cockpit and onto the wing, standing tall with her hips leaning to the side for the fullest of the effect, before she jumped to the floor of the hangar. She began the show ... hips rolling as she walked toward them, breasts moving with the motion of her swagger, she gave them a coqettish grin. "Hello boys", she said with a nice soft voice and got closer to them. Some of them lowered their weapons, others not sure looked around to see the reaction of the hangar crew leader, who was equally unsure.

"The boss sent me to take over, he decided you boys need a gentle hand", her finger tip ran down a barrel of a rifle one of the pirates had aimed at her. "But first he would like me to inspect the prisoner, I hope you have finished having your fun with her and she alive, the Boss would not want his new toy harmed".

She kept walking, that was the best thing to do .. considering all she had received from them was looks of confusion. "I thought Cutter was .. you know. On the other side?", she heard one of the say and she entered the main corridor of the ship. Good she had a name at least.

But now she would focus on finding Elpsis, reaching out through the force, for two things, to find her and for her to find Abaigeal.

(7)

Post 7 of 20.
Allies: [member="Nagate Hei"] [member="Barinthus E`ron"]
Objective: Explore/Medical Supply Delivery Find a doctor!

Moving the adult Jedi was a lot easier underneath the water than at the surface, or on the land. As the small Nautolan worked to help keep the Silver Jedi afloat, the boy listened as the injured man shouted for a 'Master Harrison.' Which, the boy was still learning the names of the Republic Jedi Masters. Silver Jedi? They were still mostly a mystery to the boy.

"You two might need a little help."

At the sound of the other voice, the Nautolan turned his head to find himself staring back at another human. "Are... are you Master Harrison?" the small boy inquired.

In reality, that didn't matter. What did matter? At the moment, probably the state of health care on Mon Cala.

"We... like, he needs to see a doctor," the youngling blurted aloud, as he continued to help pull the SIlver Jedi toward the shoreline.

What they were going to do when they go there... Zak didn't really know. Maybe another Silver Jedi ship could come pick them up, and then take them to a medical ship. Or a hospital on Mon Cala.

What he did know was that Zak knew Sith-all about medicine or healing.

Where was [member="Uri Aureleos"] when the padawan menace needed him?

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]
(4/20)

Elpsis would be very happy to know that she had been such a bad influence on 'her' Aba! As for finding the redhead that was actually not so difficult. You just had to follow the explosions, corpses and creative Huttesse curses. Apparently subtlety was a thing that escaped her. Then again, she was a redhead and thus a fiery temper and a heavy dose of destructiveness was to be expected. Pressing her body against a corridor wall Elpsis dared to take a peek around the corner, only to be greeted by plenty of blaster fire, which made her quickly return to cover. "Feth it," she swore angrily, before bringing up her blaster and returning fire. Using her fire magic was very tempting but one of the downsides of still being 'Apprentice' level was that you could not keep spamming space magic all the time.

Alas, Elpsis still had a long way to go before she could cause massive firestorms and not get exhausted right away after doing that. Then again, one might wonder whether causing a fire would be a particularly smart thing to do on a spaceship! Anyhow, shots were fired. One pirate had the decency of being hit in the, you might have guessed it, kneecaps and then a kill-bolt to the chest made him give up the ghost. Through the Force she could sense Aba being close and it made her smile slightly, then she grit her teeth when she heard more pirates charging her way.

Kind of pinned down at the moment, she transmitted back to her friend because telepathy was handy that way. However, unfortunately for our 'heroine' the pirates had decided that death charging was so last week and so started lobbing grenades. Plenty of them as a matter of fact. Precog jumped into action and saw her explosive death coming before it could come to pass. Instinctively Elpsis lashed out and let a fireball leap from her hand into the direction of the hail of grenades.

The result? Bang, upon collision with the fireball the grenades exploded prematurely. A loud, almost deafening explosion was heard, with shrapnel raining everywhere and a thick cloud of smoke rising up. Part of the ceiling had been damaged, the cries of wounded pirates filled the hall. Elpsis had not been so lucky to escape the shower of shrapnel and bit down on her tongue when she felt a sharp, burning shard cut into her shoulder. Taking a breath, willing herself to carry on, she bolted, trying to use the distraction to get away. One pirate, whose legs seemed to have suffered a lot, tried to reach for his gun but got shot in the head. The hangar was close but then Elpsis cried out in pain and toppled to the ground when a shot connected with her thigh. Ouch.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Objective: Assist/backup the MC Rangers rooting out the pirates and a darksider
(4)

Kaitlyn hated how the Corellian just dropped into her mind so easily. He'd done that on Antar 5 when they went after the bandits in the mines, and it bugged her, but again she knew why he was doing it. Or at least the Ranger thought so.

Thinking real hard, Kait responded in her mind to [member="Judah Lesan Jr."]. "Roger that. I've got your six, and deal. It's bad enough having you in my head. Definitely don't want a Sith."

Fighting in the water for a non-aquatic being was a challenge, but Kaitlyn had been trained for underwater combat. The Ranger drew upon just that training in order to be of assistance to her Jedi partner. She didn't quite understand why JJ wasn't using his lightsaber to swat away the blaster bolts as others she'd worked with had done, but none the less they worked well as a team blasting their way to get closer to the cave where the apparent darksider had slipped into.

Was it a trap, or was there something else going on here that would be uncovered from checking out what was in that underwater cave? Time and investigation would only tell the whole picture of what was truly going on down here in the Valley of the Giant Oysters.

When they got to the cave entrance, Kaitlyn motioned for Judah to continue inside and thought him a mental message. "Go, go… I'll hold them off here. Let me know, if you need backup. May the Force be with you."

Allies: [member="Kaitlyn Solay"]
Enemies: Pirates and their Sithy organizer!
[Post 5/20]

Kaitlyn was a great asset to have in a battle. Judah had often thought it would be fun to go out alone like his father had done often, but realized why he shouldn't do that. [member="Judah Lesan"] was a shadow, and as such practiced in stealth and often coukd take out many targets before anyone knew. As a guardian JJ was different. His role was the front lines, and men died on the front lines when they were alone. It was often said that certain rangers would pair up with certain Jedi. Judah gave a lot of thought to the idea of asking Kaitlyn if the idea interested her. There was no doubt the two made a great team, and seemingly they could stand each other. It had been how many weeks since Antar 4, and they picked up right where they left off.

"Be careful and keep yourself safe," JJ thought to her with an endearing quality.

Judah confined swimming until the cavern took a turn upward, it was sudden and very steep. He didn't need the force to know what was going on. There was a connection to another cave, and it would make sense that JJ would find the Sith pulling the strings for the operation there. He slowed his pace, and reached out to Kaitlyn.

"I found something, and I'm getting out of the water. Get a submersible to cover the cave entrance for us, and come up here. I'll need you to hide in the water for me as the card up my sleeve just in case. I hope I can beat this guy," JJ said with almost a gulp translating across the telepathic connection.

Slowly rising out of the water, JJ took the breathing mask off. He took a few deep breaths and allowed his lungs to calm. His heart was racing from the physical exertion, and he knew he had to stay low until he could catch his breath. Once he was no longer breathing heavy, he climbed out of the water.

Poison barrels strapped with explosives.

Judah shook his head. They were butchering the oysters for pearls, then they were going to poison the water. Sick! Forget Kaitlyn hiding, he'd need her skill in diffusing the explosives. He called out agian.

"Change of plans. This landing is full of poison barrels strapped with explosives. I need you to diffuse the bombs. I'll keepmthe Sith busy."

Aboard the Will of the Force
Meeting the pirate fleet head-on
Before them a massive wave of Silver starfighters moved towards the newly-arrived pirate fleet, who deployed theirs in return. Where a group of pirates got such an amount of hardware was beyond him, but that mattered little in times like these. In a display of red, green and blue lasers the main viewport was lit up as the coordinated chaos that is starfighter battle ensued. After a long period of the few defenders stationed at Dac taking a beating, both fleets were now on equal footing. The Will of the Force would soon shift the odds in their favour, according to Thurion's calculations, as the pirates lacked both its immense size and firepower.

Then came the distress call from a voice he'd not heard in a long time. The female voice informed them of her mission and decision should she fail, and Thurion remained quiet for some time after she'd finished speaking. "Understood, Crossfire Hurricane. May the Force be with you. Thurion, out." He turned to Coci. "The White Dragon would be proud of her," he told her, ending on a solemn sigh, later replaced by a faint smile before returning to the task at hand.

Another pirate frigate came apart as it attempted to engage the beast-of-a-ship, and each time it sent a tremor through Thurion as he watched countless souls disappear into nothingness. This is why he hated space battles; it wasn't the crowded vessels or the hardship of command, but the staggering loss of life on both sides and having to witness it first-hand. Fingers dug into the cushioned armrests of his chair as he sought comfort from the Force.

[4]

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Zak Dymo"] | [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] | [member="Kaitlyn Solay"] | [member="Abaigeal E'ron"] | [member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Barinthus E`ron"] | [member="Venussia Sasko"] | [member="Nagate Hei"] | [member="Quinn Michaels"] | [member="Gwrtheyrn"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Darell Irani"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Taiden Keth"] | [member="Ikki Ike"] | [member="Cambria Zadira"]

Walking down the corridor, toward Elpsis's position with four pirates following her, Abaigeal would wait for the right moment before she would dispatch them. The right moment came in the form of a large and loud explosion. Abaigeal instinctively threw her arms over her head and bent her knees to duck. For the briefest moment Abaigeal wondered if that hulk of a ship on which [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] is present had decided to open fire on the Crossbones .. but the explosion came from within not without. Elpsis!

She got the message, Kind of pinned down at the moment, and she got the message..

The pirates accompanying Abaigeal charged forward guns at the ready, her lightsaber sprang to her hand and she ran after them. The pirates stopped short on the corner of the corridor and regroup before they would enter the area of the explosion, one poked his head around to see the carnage and destruction. Black smoke filled the area and severed cables hissed with air conditioning and some type of gas. The place had become even more volatile with the mix.

"I can see but it looks like everyone is dead and that bit*h of a girl is on the floor. I am going to cut her". one of them said, but it was the last thing he would say, as the business end of Abaigeal's saber poked through his chest. As he dropped to the floor dead the next closest to her dropped equally dead in the same fashion. However, the last two would not be as easy dispatched. Deflecting bolts at close range is not easy and she is not that good yet. But equally they are sporting rifles and cumbersome in the same regard. As the nearest pirate aim his rifle from the hip, Abaigeal used the force to push the aim off target and moved quickly to grab hold it the barrel before it engaged. She ripped it from his hand with the strength of the force took it in both hands raised it to face level and slammed the butt into his face breaking his nose and shattering the bone around the eye socket. The pirate reeling in pain only had his focus on his plight. Abaigeal took advantage of this grabbed him and used him as a live shield as the last pirate open fire with a pistol, much more suited to this environment, however the bolt hit his comrade at point blank range. There was no more yells of pain from the guy.

Dropping the dead body to the floor Abaigeal moved swiftly toward the pirate, he fired once more this time the bolt hit, but on side of her waist and with exposed skin the burn of the bolt sent sever pain over her body, Abaigeal let out a yell but it was guttural, primordial as her Sith blood boiled in her veins. Her eyes flashed yellow and the thrill of blood lust filled her mind. She grabbed the guy by the throat and squeezed, the other rammed between his legs and she took hold and very quickly the pirate was fighting to breath and his pistol hit the floor. Abaigeal pressed her body to his and slammed him against the wall never taking her eyes from his, she wanted to see his eyes as he did, to watch the life ebb from his body.

The pirates mouth moved grasping for breath no sound issued from him and fear filled his soul, she could sense it. "You burn me, you empower me", she whispered cold and low. She watched the last flick of life in his eyes and than she let his body drop. For a moment, Abaigeal stood looking at the blank wall her breathing hard as her breasts rose and fell with each breath. Slowly the thrill left her and she calmed. Elpsis!

She took up the pistol on the floor and rounded the corner aiming ready to fire, any pirate that moved regardless of injury received a bolt to still them. She quickly found Elpsis on the floor, bleeding ..

"You look like... sh*t", she said but a slight grin crept on her lips. "Let me help you up, can you stand?".

(8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom