Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oysters Will Help Your Hyperdrive - [Silver Jedi Dominion of Mon Calamari]

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

As Elpsis lead the pirates toward the bridge, Abaigeal took up position at the rear, checking rooms along the corridor for any nasty surprises. The last thing both girls needed was another group of them, she doubted they would hold up against them if so. Force senses help in detecting anything or anyone hiding in wait, but they met with no resistance.

Before long they faced the double doors of the bridge, inside there would be the crew to contend with. "Where do your loyalties lie?", she asked the pirates now in their 'care'. "We are going to take this ship, you have seen what we are capable of, if you side with us, work for us and you will be paid more than you ever dreamed. If not you will end up dead like your friends back there. So again I ask, where do your loyalties lie".

Abaigeal is making idol threats and empty promises, but in this situation she had too. For a moment, the pirates considered their options, furtive looks, eyes flashing between one another, but soon they all came to a concensus. "You just gotchaselves some crew".

"Shall we?", she smiled to Elpsis and locked and loaded the guns.

(13)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Allies: SJO/Rangers
Enemies: Pirates
Objective: Stop the explosion and live to tell the tale
(7)

Suddenly, Katilyn's throat felt like there was a vice grip on it, but nothing was around it visually. the Ranger struggled to breathe and concentrate on what she was doing. 'The mission must always come first,' Kait's father had drummed into her rang loudly in the brunette's head.

With the last ounce of focus and strength she had, Kaitlyn finished the final cut, then the wire cutters naturally released from the ranger's fingertips as Kait's vision blurred and darkened around her from lack of oxygen.

"I'm sorry… " is all she got out before losing consciousness, totally unaware of the victory that [member="Judah Lesan Jr."] had just achieved; killing the dark side lackey and foiling the pirates' evil plot to poison the waters of Dac.

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Well, that had been a nice speech. Hopefully they would have enough minions to actually fly the ship and keep it functional long enough. For her part, Elpsis had no clue about how to run a cruiser. Likewise she did not know anything really about fleeting...but that's just background noise anyway! Oh, wait, better not tell that to [member="Valiens Nantaris"]. He's always eager to nerf the background noise! Anyhow, they had a couple minions and now it was time to take the bridge. The time had to assume direct control!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VTWlNOVGHw​

"Yeah, ready," Elpsis said in response, smiling thinly. One of their pirate minions happened to have the right codes to override the security lock on the door. There was a hiss and then it was opened, with the brigde stretched out before them. Inside was the crew and an apparently enraged Captain. Outside through the viewport one could see the space battle unfold. Indeed, the Captain had been ordering evasive manoeuvres to get away from the fight as yet another pirate frigate exploded in a brilliant flash of light.

The battle was lost, it was high time for the corsairs to get out unless they wanted to perish with their brethren. After all, pirates are never the loyal type or the fight to the death one.

Self-preservation outweighed what allegiance they might have had to their Sith master. "What is the meaning of this? Why aren't you at your posts?" he snarled, anger showing as he yelled at his minions before his eyes fell upon the two girls. "You? I told you to gut..." he did not get to say much more because Elpsis wrapped her will around his throat. It was a tight, insistent grip, though not with the force meant to strangle him. No, he would be forced to his knees and gasp for breath, his face turning red and his features flushed from heat as she made his throat boil.

Ouch. "Your new bosses."

Allies: [member="Kaitlyn Solay"]
Objective: Wake Sleeping Beauty with true loves first kiss :p
[8/20]

Judah retracted the blade when and let the Sith fall. His focus was on Kaitlyn. She had fallen, and Judah knew why. Her throat had been constricted for too long. He quickly rushed to her side and took a quick inventory. Windpipe wasn't blocked, she had a pulse, all that was needed now was mouth to mouth resuscitation. Everyone needed breath to live. Some religions of the Galaxy even taught that it was the breath of the divine which gave life to makind in the first place. JJ was a jedi, but he did find other philosophies insightful at times.

He tilted Kaitlyn's chin, and plugged her nostrils as he'd been taught to do. Without even thinking about it, he put his mouth around her open mouth and began to breathe in. The first time didn't produce much, so JJ tried again. He breathed into her mouth once more, again nothing. Frustrated he pulled up and looked at her.

"I've already lost one close friend because of being a Jedi, and I'll be damned if I lose you too," he said without even really thinking about it. For once in his life he just let what he was feeling come out.

Bending down one more time, JJ breathed into he mouth more time....

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Location: Under the sea at the Valley of the Giant Oysters in a cave alone with a Jedi and a dead Sith along with barrels of poison. (so romantic I tell ya!)
Allies: SJO/Rangers
Objective: To live or die, that is the question.
(8)

Kaitlyn didn't quite know where she was at, but the loving and reassuring sound of her mother's voice beckoned her to come; to follow the warm light that shown brightly on the other side of where ever she was at. Her body seemed to move on it's own accord towards the illumination. Was she floating like a ghost would? Had she died and was joining her mother in the afterlife?

The warmth of the light felt so good to her cold body… though so did the warmth pressing upon her lips that wasn't from the light. In fact, now Kaitlyn could hear a familiar baritone voice; a desperate voicing wishing not to lose someone. Was it her he was not wanting to lose? For a moment, the voices battled for her and the momentum of Kait's body slowed, then reversed as the male voice became louder and more familiar, and her mother's more distant.

Blue eyes fluttered open in a startled sense as air was forced into her mouth. Kaitlyn's hand came up to brush away whomever was smothering her with their lips and pinching her nose, then the realization who it was and what they were doing hit the young ranger as memories of the Sith choking her came back to her.

It was Judah breathing life back into her… so Kait grabbed his head and pulled him back down to her lips. Would a grateful kiss be thanks enough for saving her life? Well a few couldn't hurt, right?

Allies: [member="Kaitlyn Solay"]
Enemies:
Objective: Get off Dac
[9/20]

Judah breathed a sigh of relief when Kait batted him away from her. His chocolate eyes locked to her blues as they betrayed she realized what had happened. The next thing he knew she had pulled him to her lips again, this time kissing him in gratitude. Judah was stunned at first, but then returned the kiss. There was something to it too, and not just merely a simple kiss. Judah felt a spark to it, one that he couldn't really say he remembered being there when he had missed Sasha. Then again, there had been something else entirely then.

"You're welcome!"

JJ didn't waste any time in getting them out of the cave. It wasn't far to the submersible they had brought, and this time JJ insisted on driving, but only because Kaitlyn was still shaken by what had happened. They'd talk later, but for now, Judah simply encouraged her to rest as best she could.

Once on dry land, JJ followed Kait to her ship. It was simple, elegant, practical. It was everything he'd expect of a Ranger for whatever reason. The size seemed it would only fit two comfortably. He smirked, his Corellian nature couldn't help it.

"Nice ship you got here. Perfect for a Jedi and his Ranger," he said knowing on occasion a Jedi and Ranger would team up. It was an invitation if she'd accept. "So you wanna come with me? I hear there is some unrest in the outer rim near Hutt space... slavers starting to get busy again with all the unrest the rapture has caused... C'mon, Kait, let's get out of here."

(out)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Location: Spaceport aboard Patriot One (Kait's personal ship)
Allies: [member="Judah Lesan Jr."]
Enemies: Good riddance pirates and Sith
Objective: Exiting
(9)

With the fighting over for the most part, the mop up was left to the Mon Calamari Rangers. Since their individual missions were finished, Kaitlyn and Judah made for her ship that was docked at the spaceport. The A-36 Sleuth was a fast little ship that had basic comforts for two, okay three if you counted the resident astromech droid assigned to her by the Antarian Ranger brass.

As the Ranger awaited clearance from Dac Control to take off, the brunette swiveled around in the captain's chair to gaze over at the young Corellian Jedi in the co-pilot's seat. "Thanks, and yes, it would be… Though I think it's more would you want to come with me as I've been assigned to the Outer Rim to do just that mission. So if it's a yes, then strap yourself in. Oh and don't mind my white and silver refurbished R2 unit as he seems a bit possessive of me. I think Sneaks believes he's my older brother from the way the little guy zapped the last dude who tried any moves on me," she smirked, then feathered the controls for lift off.

"But that kiss we shared in the cave will be our secret, kay, because I was indeed very grateful for what you did."

((Out))

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Elpsis had dealt with the captain, Abaigeal moved around the bridge eyeing off anyone that so much as twitched against them ready to take them out. "Now this is what you are going to do, you will resume your posts and get back to work, there is one more thing I want to do before we go". She looked back to Elpsis with a look of steely determination.

"You there, I want to see the entire pirate fleet on the holodisplay now!". Only moment and the blue revolving display lit up on the bridge. Walking over to it she could see all the fighters, engaging the Silver Jedi, most of which were getting out and regrouping, the Silver Jedi had made a big hole in their fleet and the pirates seemed disorganisned now. But one battle cruiser remained, a way off from them but still firing on the Will of the Force, there was also two more ships heading toward what would be Cutter's ship. She sensed her old mentor on board one of them, and she watched as the other battle cruiser turned to target the two jedi ships.

"Lower shields, target the battle cruiser and wait my mark ... ", the crew looked at her with disbelief, "NOW!". The pirate crew began to working quickly under threat of death if they did not. Abaigeal waited until the other pirate battle cruiser lowered its shields to fire.. "FIRE ALL WEAPONS!", she yelled her command and the Crossbones unrelentingly fired on the cruiser. The bombardment continued until the ship blew into a million pieces.

"Now lets get the hell out of here".

[member="Abaigeal E'ron"]

Boom. Under the massive onslaught the battlecruiser blew up and shattered into a million pieces in a brilliant flash of light. The light show was such that better than any Holowood production. Elpsis had to work very hard to suppress a giggle because that would have been...so inappropriate and out of character. "You heard her. Get us out of here now. And once that's done, get rid of all the corpses on the ship before they start to stink," she ordered in her most commanding tone. No one was so tactless to mention the fact that the dead bodies in question happened to be those of their former comrades! Clearly loyalty was not much of a thing on this vessel. Hopefully the crew would not mutiny against the girls at the first opportunity.

"Uh, yeah, boss!" The First Mate of the ship declared.

"We fething taking orders from them now?" one corsair grumbled to himself, muttering under his breath before the First Mate taught him a lesson by elbowing him.

"Keep your mouth shut and head down. You saw what they did to our buddies and ol' Cutter's dead than doornails. Never liked him anyway." He would have perhaps said more but then caught the look a very fiery Elpsis was shooting him and then shut up. In a flash the Crossbones vanished into the depths of hyperspace, away from the system while the Silver Jedi assumed direct control over Mon Cal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom