Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' [Sith Enslavement of Togorian Species]

Vexander could feel it... the Sith was approaching... and he was coming alone. The battle would be as honorable as he could be, he usually handled situations in a different way, but at that moment, he was a Jedi above everything else and he was not going to back on his words.

Life or death, one would have the chance to return to his allies, one would call himself victorious, while the other one would meet the Force. And Vexander was in no mood to meet the Force yet, he knew it quite well due to his extensive training with his Master, but not enough to spend the rest of his time with it... perhaps later he would... but he didn't mean to today.

After walking through a few corridors, the young man found one big enough to engage in combat without too much restriction, and away from the Republic and Sith troops. Once in the middle, the young man turned around and prepared his lightsaber, placing himself in the makashi opening stance but without igniting his lightsaber "The Force is my ally... and a powerful ally it is..." whispered the man as he waited in welcoming position to engage in battle and that would signal the start of the battle.

@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

| @[member="Kaine Zambrano"] | @[member="Satine D'nara"] | @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] | @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] | @[member="Olom Grihk"] | @[member="Delila Castillon"] | @[member="Disciple"] | @[member="Thessa Kai"] | @[member="Jek'ai Cyin"] | @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"] | @[member="Marcus Faust"] | @[member="Veino Garn "]| @[member="Vulpesen"] | @[member="Vexander Graves"] | @[member="Coci Sinopi"] | @[member="Kei Amadis"] | @[member="Jedediah Bagely"] | @[member="Yasuo"] | @[member="Krag"] | @[member="Flynn Blackheart"] | @[member="Cassus"] | @Shinju Aÿasha |

Hundreds of thousands, a true testimony to the effectiveness of the Stormtrooper fighter corpse. This is what it meant when a Lord of the Sith took control of a situation and guided his forces across a planet, much like they did to the dark side of the force. The city square, large enough to match a Football pitch, were covered in kneeling, crying, frightened Togorians. At the start of the round up, several had tried to rally their kind with them against the Stormtroopers that were subjugating them to the will of Lord Vazela. When they had been met with the end of a blaster rifle and the raining of red streaks, they fell and so too had any more rebellious intentions. The smell of smoked fur and decaying bodies in the Togoria sun seemed to do that after the racket of turbolaser fire.

He had finished his accumulation of force energy for what he had planned to do with it in the first place. His influence stretched across Caross, to the fighting Sith and Jedi, his voice vibrating within their minds. "For those who had not heeded my earlier call, do so now or forever hold your peace." It was easy to understand what that meant for the Sith. "For those Jedi and their accomplices to whom I speak to, hear and understand my words clearly."

"I have no qualms in ordering my men to execute every single Togorian that I have gathered to my position; and I know that some of you are already watching, so you may understand what I say a little... clearer. The Empire that I rule over under the decree of my Emperor has many, many star systems under it's domain. These Togorians offer but a small percentage of the many others that live across this planet." Lifting his hands to his head, he smoothed his slender hands over his grey, spiked up hair, closing his eyes as his voice rang throughout, revealing his degraded, chalk white skin to those that could see. "Your weaknesses are open to those that perceive them clearly and I see you for what all of you are."

"Your compassion has revealed your fatal flaw to me and subsequently left all of you at a disadvantage. You offer opposition in return for the lives of the Togorians that you wish to save; and yet they will continue to live, albeit under the servitude of this Empire. But continue your actions and the thousands that kneel before me will not live to see that life, for their life will be forfeit to me."

Walking before the kneeling Togorians, his men's white, sleek Armor shining in the Togoria sun as his yellow, predatory eyes woke to glare upon them all. He saw a woman officer approach him as he spoke, but he was not finished just yet. "Alas, I offer an ultimatum to the Knights of the Jedi Order and their friends. The time from which you all will disappear into obscurity, fading away into insignificance and falling into that dark, deep expansive void is not this day, but a day for another time. Turn away from Togoria and live to fall another day."

"You all have one hour to cease your hostilities and withdraw..."
----​
| @[member="Hawke Katamirth"] |

His speech finished, he averted his gaze from the Togorians that were kneeling before him, waiting to see if they would die today or die in enslavement much later on, to the approaching female officer. His hands slid into the darkened sleeves as he turned towards Hawke Katamirth, eyes focused on her own. "What is it Off-"
"Lord Vazela. This is your plan. To corral these people like livestock to lure in the Jedi and their allies from stopping a massacre. And you will kill them anyways won't you. Or have the Emperor do worse to them." His eyes squinted as Hawke came to a stop momentarily. His hand was already in the motion of drawing the Lightsaber out of his left sleeve as she continued, "You know what you deserve Vazela. You deserve nothing short of being shot several dozen times in the back and left to die half submerged in a ditch. Not the strength left in your body to raise your head for air as the water and wounds bring you to your deliverance."
"You speak of deliverance officer, yet I only offer you your conclusion."

Snap hiss.

The crimson line spread to the left of the Sith Lord from a cylinder object in his hand. He leaned his head to the left and replied, "Kneel, so I may mark you for your insolence; or fall before these slaves, like the stain you are."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"] was right. Vulpesen was watching and his love for others was his weakness. However, it was also his strength. He would stop at nothing to defend those he placed under his protection, no matter how many of them there were. He looked over the crowd of hostages then to the officer who defied the sith mastermind. Her bravery was to be admired and he prayed that he could find a way to help her. One hour. One hour to surrender or find a plan. Luckily, he had been thinking about such a plan before he even arrived. He kept his voice low even though he was well out of range to be heard without yelling, and clicked into his comlink. "Torrevaso on secure chanel five, @[member="Kei Amadis"], I have a plan." He had no clue they could do it. He'd need more men than himself but should it work, it would do wonders to save these people. "How many smoke bombs do we have. I'm pretty sure that these sith can only hit what they can see considering the troops don't appear to be force sensitive." Vilox and any other sith would prove problematic, but they weren't the big threat. For once Vulpesen was more afraid of a gun than a saber.

As he waited for a reply, Vulpesen struggled to settle his rage. He had been born and raised in passion, something he used to power himself through thoughts of love and compassion, but the flip side also left him vulnerable to anger. What these sith were doing was completely inexcusable and he intended to stop it. Slavery was deplorable, genocide was forbidden. He was not going to let something like this happen. He wanted to show these sith that he would not stand for it. After all, if he let them do it this time, they might use it more in the future. It was best if he stopped it here and now by showing them their errors.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

As the kick came flying in, Krag was helpless to stop it. The strike landed with perfect precision and sent a shock-wave down his body that jolted his wound to life and sent a coursing pain through his torso. The beast roared in pain once more before grabbing a firm hold of Tracyn's leg before it could be lowered. With all of his strength, Krag began to turn in a cyclone motion. If all went as he planned it too, he would use all of his brute strength to throw Ordo across the battlefield.

Calo Shan

Chasing down the devil.
@[member='Tracyn Ordo'] | @[member='Krag']

The Warrior chuckled darkly, his boots weight against the ground as he made his way to the two fighting. There was a certain glint in his eye as he approached Ordo. A certain desire to see this man's blood spill across the floor. At this point, one thing stood certain amongst the chaos of battle. He was not going to lose, for that Drayus remained firm on. The hilt of his lightsaber was curved, and encased in a bone like structure. For a moment, he smiled briefly at it. The lightsaber hilt itself was constructed from the bones of his dead, former Jedi Master once he himself had slayed the woman.

At any rate, the hilt had ignited into the air, and the crimson red beam extended across the end of the hilt. Drayus chuckled. The blade was blood red, much akin to that of his soon-to-be victims. His eyes drifted back to the Ordo, and leapt toward the man, sidecutting the lightsaber at Ordo with a precise flick of his wrist, having spent a lot of time with his bladework. If things were to go to plan, the Warrior would catch Ordo off guard and impale him through the ribcage.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Lord Vilox drew his saber thanks to her insolence. She certainly went to far by telling him to drop dead. Hawke fingered her gun. Slowly drawing it out from the leather holster to defend herself as she began to fake her cooperation. All concealed by her robe. "I kneel. To no Sith". Hawke shot first. Depressing the trigger to send a burning bolt of red hued energized particles burning out of her robe towards Vilox's guts. Her right heel pushed back to get her away from his old yet deceptively powerful body. It was bold of her to be attacking a Sith, especially a master. But this was the daring, now Commodore, Hawke. And she'd been getting sick of the Sith using the military as if it were nothing but a puppet on a string that would do as they wish. There are billions of individuals that made up this force, each with their own will. And some, like her. Could not take their impudence any longer.

Blessed are the peacemakers
The man who tried to cut a man flying through the air, would only be met with an empty space as Tracyn was picked up and flung around, rather comically. Landing several dozen meters away, Tracyn coughed as he rose, the pain and the blow (for the most part) taken by the armor. However, the impact was still there, and all the kinetic energy that came with it. He pressed one hand to the ground, plucking himself up. He looked at the other Sith, the new one. He looked back at Krag, and rose to his feet, rolling his back and shoulders, and cracked his neck. The pain from his face was now fresh in his mind, but he again, had to suppress the pain with years of training and control.

"You brought a friend."

Tracyn said simply, putting his hands back up in the Teras Kasi position, awaiting for either one of them to come back at him. He made a mental note of how his chances of survival were now lowered, so he had to kick it into high gear to put Krag and the other kid down.

@[member="Drayus Siodmak"]
@[member="Krag"]

Spotting his prey, the Ashborn stopped as he measured his opponent with his burning yellow eyes, filled with a blend of rage and acceptance; acceptance of what was to come, inevitably. This was to be his last hurrah, one way or another; even should he defeat the Jedi opposing him, he would undoubtably fall due to his time having come to its end. This final surge of inner rage which had sustained him for so long would only last for so long, and once it faded he would soon follow, and he would never see his Queen again. For a brief moment his head tilted forward, his gaze trailing down towards the ground before his own two feet, before his eyes shut themselves. His stance was that of as if one would offer a prayer, though whether for himself or his master remained a mystery. "ASHES TO ASHES..." he proclaimed loudly as he then raised his head, eyes snapped open with a menacing stare. Suddenly two lightsabers were ignited, one mounted onto each wrist, and a harsh, crimson glow lit up his dark and bruised armour. A savage lunge was then made against his opponent, who was stood in the Makashi opening stance.

@[member="Vexander Graves"]

For once, Meta was losses. He had been running around for a while now, he had posed the trooped on the way due to a excellent sniper, however he didn't last very long when Mets got up close, blade eh mired and in hand, he ran through a pair of doors and came to a sharp halt as Jedi Knight Tracyn Ordo stood on the other end of the platform. But there was a Sith and a beast in between them. Meta noticed the fact Tracyn wasn't holding a Lightsaber, luckily. Meta was still carrying a red one he had collected from a proxy droid. "TRACYN!" He shouted throwing the Lightsaber to him.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Drayus Siodmak"]
@[member="Krag"]

Kathryn Dae

K
Who knew how long she had been waiting there, watching the two combatants slug it out. She hadn't been keeping track of the time - no. The dance of death before her eyes didn't have a time limit. Merely a beginning, a middle, and an end. She had mossed the beginning, but hoped to see the end in full detail.

And that is when she saw it. A Jedi, yelling a name to the one fighting, and then... no. A lightsaber. She saw it, and it's intended destination as clear as day, and she knew exactly what to do.

Kathryn stepped out of her hidden observation area, and reached out into the Force. She had spent weeks, if not months perfecting the art of dealing with thrown objects - her tutors on Korriban had shown her that learning to repel things like grenades could easily ruin someones afternoon. She knew that for the Jedi, this lightsaber would have been an advantage - one that she would not allow them to have. She opened up her palm, demanding that the Force delivered her the mid aor lightsaber...

And it did - Her Force Pull dragged the saber far from it's intended direction, and straight into her waiting palm. It had a different weight and feel than her own, but she held it none the less. She had deprived the Jedi of helping eachother, and it felt good.

@[member="Meta"] @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] @[member="Drayus Siodmak"] @[member="Krag"]

Meta followed the redirection of the lightsaber he had thrown to its course, a young woman in black was standing with her arm extended. The saber landing in the palm of her hand. She wasn't more than a couple dashes away, although she was on a higher level than the other two sith and the jedi themselves. Meta sighed and growled lowly. "Sith spit.." He mumbled, before delving into the force and using it to propel himself high up and to a few metres away, his cloak wavering in the wind as the long green saber in his hands glimmered. "I'll be wanting that back by the way." He said, in his usual cold and serious tone. He towered over the girl, he leaned in, the end of his green blade simmering against the now active blade in her own.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Krag"]

Kathryn Dae

K
@Meta

He wanted his saber back? Well. She could only oblige. Slipping into the footwork of Soresu, she pulled her body around from the lightsaber contact. Her bladework was quite economical, as her movements were done with preserving both energy, and limbs. The light of the red lightsaber illuminated her black jumpsuit, and highlighted the deep red of her hair.

Kathryn stepped again, this time to his right as opposed to away from his body, with a smile she brought her lightsaber around with her left hand. It was a minor strike at his right arm, intended to do nothing but test his guard, and examine what form he would naturally slide into...

Meta slided into Shien, stepping back he twisted his arms and brought his lightsaber below hers, and deflected the swing easily. Pushing back her weak swipe and pulling back his saber with his left hand, and turning his body side ways, both hands on his saber, keeping the edge of the blade directly in front of him. He then switched from Shien to Djem so, twisting his body to the left and coming at her right arm he span the blade and brought it down in a heavy swing at her abdomen.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Kathryn Dae

K
How the feth does a padawan know the most restricted form in the Jedi Order? By ruling of the Council, Vaapad and Juyo are limited to a select few characters. An explanation would be nice before I contact an RPJ to get their thoughts on how to proceed.

She moved her body in tight movements to shift away from Meta's use of Shien. It was a nigh pointless form in this situation, for she didn't intend to use a blaster. It made her decisionmaking easy, however, for Shien's ancestor was Soresu - everything he did, she would understand. That eas, at least, until he used something that she had not seen before. His downward strike pushed her onto the backfoot, yet she was at least skilled enough in saber combat to understand that backwards, is often the way forwards. So, in a decidedly non-soresu movemen she flung her body backwards. His blade spiralled through the air, cutting through where she would have been if she didn't move her body away from its deadly arc. Realising that he might have some tricks up his sleeve, Kathryn re entered the opening stance of Soresu, and focused her mind back on the task at hand...

@[member="Meta"]

"You know, sometimes I wish the jedi and sith could just get along. I'm really not going to enjoy killing you." He commented, honestly he respected her movements and understanding of saber combat. He genuinely wished they weren't enemies. But he was going to wait for her to make the next more, he took a stance of Djem So, the saber raised above his head.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"]

A powerful entity of the darkside indeed... it could be seen in his vicious eyes, it could be felt in his presence, it could be witnessed in his very own attire... Still, there was something else in him, something unknown, a deep devotion and love...

Vexander on the other hand, tried to remain calmned, however; his disgust towards the Sith filled him completely. He didn't stand what they were doing here, what a Sith communicated through a telepathic link, everything they did was an aberration against the Force and justice.

At the moment, the Sith repeated a few words, Vex inmediately replied "Do not mumble darksider! Speak your mind or come! Let us end this!"

The then padawan filled himself with the lightside, to counter act the move from the one that called himself the Ashborn, notably due to his name; but in the blink of an eye, he attacked with his twin blades attached to his own wrists... an unconventional use of lightsabers.

With a violent and ill-intentioned lunge, he started the fight. However, the opening stance of Makashi had many moves that allowed it's user to deflect, afterall, it was called the contention form for a reason. Moving his whole body to right, he placed his lightsaber in a vertical position to make sure that his body was safe, but that move allowed him to perform a counter attack to the abdomen of the Sith with an horizontal attack from left to right...

Regardless if the attack to the middle side was successfuly or not, Vex had to take the momentum... and he did just that, Vex rolled his body using his own right; eventually the roll allowed him to pass to the back of the man and at that moment he performed a downward slash leaving the saber in his own front ready to deflect in case any of the attacks failed.

@[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

Schooled in the art of Djem So using his two sabers, the giant armour-clad inferno had the brute strength and reach on his side, while his opponent had agility and speed on his. Though his strength would undoubtably decline harshly through the passage of time, he would lend it all into this final battle. He had to, in order to make up for his weakness in the eyes of his master, who's presence always lurked over his shoulder. Should he die by the sword, it would be for her and not the Empire. As the Jedi dodged his initial attack, he was greeted with an attempt at his abdomen which he proceeded to parry with one blade while he raised the other and made a swiping motion aimed for his head. His opponent then rolled out of the way, putting him behind the Ashborn's back. He responded by viciously follow through with his swiping strike, instead turning it into an 180-degree motion which put him face-to-face with the Jedi once more. His next move involved him bringing his sabers up in an 'x'-shaped parry against the arching strike sent his way.

As their blades met, the Ashborn's gaze was fixed upon that of his opponent, and the searing heat emitted from his person would no doubt trouble him, if only slightly and at that precise moment. He did not speak, for his focus was on the battle itself, and not the goings-ons surrounding it. Many Sith and Jedi alike would often times remark upon eachother as they duelled, something which would always perplex Thyrian; why prolong the battle with bravado and taunting when one could instead go for a quick end to it all, whether it be for yourself or your opponent? It did not matter; his thoughts were on his Queen, but not the authoritarian figure of today. He was thinking back on a time when she was far more innocent and young, 8 years old to be exact. She had stumbled onto him as he verged on setting his room on fire, yet she showed little signs of fear towards him - a man on fire. This moment of remembrance would give the man he fought pause, and possibly lead to an opening.

@[member="Vexander Graves"]

Kathryn Dae

K
@Meta
She sneered. A Jedi offering death. The irony of his words was not lost on her, and only served to remind her of how foul and misguided the Jedi truly were. She gave the lightsaber in her hands a twirl, and slowly began to pace around her opponent. His Djem So, as she understood his stance to be, would make life difficult for him. Soresu was a reactive form, and the wide swings of Djem So would tire him, or leave him exposed long before her guard dropped...

Meta stood in his stance, holding it. He reaccessed the situation, she was using soresu. A reactive form that would do well against Djem so. However, meta was ready to switch to a faster form as soonas she began her attack. "Still in there?" He asked as they both stood still. Metas eyes lingering on her.

@[member="Kathryn Dae"]

Kathryn Dae

K
Kathryn was smarter than that. Answering would shift her focus away from the task at hand, or even be the start of him baiting her into attacking. No. Her tutors had taught her that she was to remain silent in combat, to extend her senses around the area, and to never start attacking while utilizing Soresu. Those rules had kept her alive a fair few times - Korriban was an unforgiving place to learn your path, after all.

So she kept circling him, ensuring that each footstep was placed just as surely as the last, and that her opponent had no way of utilising the terrain to his advantage. He was going to have to initiate combat here... or turn his back to leave.

@Meta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom