Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation Black Flag OOC

War were declared edition.

war-were-declared-o.gif

Yell and complain whilst we war all over 'our' planet. Cause this is happening.

No Objectives.

Also, no one is to misunderstand. This is not happening at the time of Manaan. Had they wanted to pull that kind of a trick they should have done so a week ago when the other invasions were started. Can't just wait then claim that. Should the Black Suns refuse to acknowledge the fact that they are not happening at the same time then I will request admins to get involved in the matter. (Also, the Journalist comment in the lead would indicate that they are not at the same time but others seem to be under a different impression).

With that said. Go Republic. Defend our borders.

Ahh why did it switch accounts to my main. Dumb site. Bad! *Smacks the SW Chaos server box*. Screw it. We're rolling in style. Let the black flag fly!

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
Selena and Domino were talking about that. We wanted terms. Selena didn't. She rejected what Domino had posed. But our invasion and all. Let the black flag fly.
Fine, I took them out, happy. We'll run around trying to kill each other. Prepare to die.

Also, I seem to recall no fleets being agreed upon. As such I expect nothing to come of the one that you used to land your forces. From the first post on it should be rendered irrelevant.

@[member="Selena Halcyon"]

We'll be fighting latter, that is what the journalist was implying. But I believe rules still apply do they not, and passage of time won't affect the fact the invasion of Manaan is still ongoing. There was some shenanigans of The Republic having people in both invasions, but I believe the rule was reaffirmed one at a time.

A large scale fleet battle was not anticipated, if any at all.

I still have to fly through space somehow Selena, and move an army. You needn't be so picky when we've agreed to that term already. But I'll expect all your guys won't just be magically on a back water planet. They too need to get to Daalang somehow.

@[member="Tamara"]
May as well. Make things look nice.

And objectives have been removed. See previous post.

actually the rule was confirmed by the sith and republic for those invasions but for example the Fel invasion that any sith can join in on would take place around the same time as this and sith from Manaan can join that one. THis means jedi would be able to join this while still being on Manaan.

Rayl Wilded said:
We'll be fighting latter, that is what the journalist was implying. But I believe rules still apply do they not, and passage of time won't affect the fact the invasion of Manaan is still ongoing. There was some shenanigans of The Republic having people in both invasions, but I believe the rule was reaffirmed one at a time.

You are mistaken. Some of the Republic thought that the Manaan invasion was later, the mistake was made due to some of the language of Manaan's lead post leaving it open to be misunderstood. However, Kaine and I agreed that they were at the same time, that is the sole reason why they were. Because we agreed to it.

Rayl Wilded said:
I still have to fly through space somehow Selena, and move an army. You needn't be so picky when we've agreed to that term already. But I'll expect all your guys won't just be magically on a back water planet. They too need to get to Daalang somehow.

Some just choose to start in the action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom