Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once more into the (Fringe Invasion of Coruscant)

Cedric Dorn

C
I will be in the Jedi Temple. Because inevitably thats where everyone is going to go to destroy the "Symbol of the Jedi" Even though our Order is more based out of Tython.

I'de also like to take this opportunity to point out that about a month ago i suggested moving our capital planet to a different world because Coruscant is super vulnerable and dumb #justsayin.

I'll be defending the Temple.

-----

And for what it's worth, this fething sucks. All I've seen since I started here are invasions and dominions, one right after the other or piled on top of one another. It's really frustrating as a writer (and a relatively slow poster) to have to deal with it on a constant (it feels like) basis - every so often would be great. I love a good fight. But this has been ridiculous. Just my opinion, however, as a relative newcomer to the board.

Darc Xavior Talus said:
I saw this coming for a month now, hence why I wanted to get involved in this fleet command, but @Selena Halcyon doesn't want to let me or any Jedi to get involve in the rally of fleets. I understand why Trent wants to keep it that way but sacrifices need to be made.

That was just about actually being an admiral. Being in charge like Jedi would do in the clone wars is very different and is what I'm more than okay with :)

Marakai Al'Orren said:
And for what it's worth, this fething sucks. All I've seen since I started here are invasions and dominions, one right after the other or piled on top of one another. It's really frustrating as a writer (and a relatively slow poster) to have to deal with it on a constant (it feels like) basis - every so often would be great. I love a good fight. But this has been ridiculous. Just my opinion, however, as a relative newcomer to the board.

You have arrived at the only time in this board's history that this has been a thing.

Born on Amar, so Vulpesen is a natural beast tamer... his bonding method tends to leave him with an animal from every Rurrri blasted planet he visits. They're generally small and tame, the largest one being an anooba or kath hound... He keeps them in his room anywhere else he can hide them comfortably and out of the way

@[member="Marakai Al'Orren"]

Inkblot

Masked Vigilante
And I shall be in the streets punching people from behind and whacking them with pipes, because that's what I do!

Yeah I'm still in Republic, he lives on Coruscant streets after all :p

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
What's happening @[member="Karen Roberts"] is most of us are tired and worn out. We just want to rest and relax, granted now we're going to have all the taunting and "oh republic wussed out" coming but you know what I am too tired to care. As a faction the invasions helped and now we can prepare for the event.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jack baby. I'm right there with ya. I was just wondering what you fellas were up to. But since you've been so kind as to confirm it. I wish you the best of luck. Here's hoping we can skip this Invasion and get back to prepping.

+1 Sexy Point for Josh :D

Karen Roberts said:
Did I just see a thread were Josh is going to singlehandedly stop this Invasion from happening by creating a new Peace Treaty? >.>''

Ugh... What are going on guyz? :p
Wat?

Jack Harkness said:
What's happening @[member="Karen Roberts"] is most of us are tired and worn out. We just want to rest and relax, granted now we're going to have all the taunting and "oh republic wussed out" coming but you know what I am too tired to care. As a faction the invasions helped and now we can prepare for the event.
Wat?

legolas401-1.gif

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Well hopefully we don't miss the clock on this since regardless of the results at Telos if we don't have the thread finished by 10pm the invasion starts. so be ready or prepare for something fun depending on the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom