Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Once more into the (Fringe Invasion of Coruscant)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darc Xavior Talus said:
Keep those ships ready Darc. Josh has until 10pm to save us all from the Fringe attempting to smash Coruscant into splinters. And with Selena on extended LOA, we are going to need as much punch as we can get. :D

Vulpesen said:
Born on Amar, so Vulpesen is a natural beast tamer... his bonding method tends to leave him with an animal from every Rurrri blasted planet he visits. They're generally small and tame, the largest one being an anooba or kath hound... He keeps them in his room anywhere else he can hide them comfortably and out of the way

@[member="Marakai Al'Orren"]
That's really cool :) do me a favor and don't come near me on Tund though...;)

Diana Moridena said:
-pats- Its okay, you can hide on Cato Neimoidia with me.
*purrs & hides behind her Master*

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Ladies and gentlemen.... The treaty.... Is....

SIGNED!
Well done!! *showers with cookies and flower petals and confetti*

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
good good now everyone get to the dominions and rest up we have an event to rock and show we can do more then just invasions also faction threads

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lol. Can staff enlighten us as to what the terms where? If you'd like us to honor it, we should probably know what it is? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom