Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion On the Wings of Serpents | CIS Dominion of Ophideraan

Shamira Karuto

Burn the past - Heal the future

8VFVoiI.gif
9JVtCP9.png

Equipment: Purple robes, knapsack of the magics
Tags: | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura | Viana Morreth |

It was a good idea in theory. And had the man been stuck with practically any other witch or force user from the Knights Obsidian, there was a good chance that she would have gone with that idea hastily. Yet, there were parts of her studies that had been neglected in the past. Force sense, unfortunately, was among those. She shook her head toward the man, sighing lightly as she did so. “Perhaps some people might be able to do that easier than me. However..I’m still learning. I’m not confident that if I did try something like that, I could lead us to whomever I felt, much less actually sense her specific force feeling.” Shamira gave a little shrug as they progressed down the hall way, stumbling once or twice as the ship rocked from explosions elsewhere on the vessel. It was becoming very obvious that they needed to leave. And soon.

But not without Viana, or the Nightmother. Thankfully the younger witch had the idea that she’d find both of them on the way to the bridge. If she could do that, they could all formulate a plan to get out of here together. Beyond that…she didn’t exactly have a plan. She wasn’t planning on leaving either of her closest friends behind, however. That would be just giving up. Something that just wasn’t in the redhead’s blood. Thankfully, it seemed as though fortune was on their side on this day.

Turning one of the last corners to make it to the bridge, Shamira could easily recognize the white haired figure limping down it. “Viana!!” She surged forward, unfortunately probably leaving the man behind just a bit as she did so. Ducking down to quickly put herself up and underneath the woman’s arm, now supporting her as best she could, her head turned slightly to the side to motion to Vyse. “C’mon! Help me carry her the rest of the way to the bridge.” With them both carrying the lithe, white haired witch, it didn’t take them long to arrive at the busted up, glass filled bridge. Or at least, what used to resemble one.

What she saw there was enough to horrify her once again. A couple of bodies of the dead crew members laid on the floor, and as her eyes scanned over the bodies, they eventually fell upon the Nightmother, pressed up against a wall with labored breathing. “Nightmother…” She started, heart breaking at two of her closest friends in such pain. With a little tug of direction, and with Vyse’s help, she moved over to the side and laid Viana next to the most powerful witch, kneeling solemly in front of both.

It took a few moments to collect her thoughts, realizing she needed to help stabilize them both quickly. Both had lost a lot of blood from the looks of it, and neither were in particularly good shape. She began to dig into her knapsack, looking over her shoulder at Vyse. “Help the Nightmother with whatever she needs to figure out a plan out of here. I’m going to try to stabilize both their bodies. Once I do that, we need to get moving..” Her eyes flicked up to Vytal’s for a moment, realizing she really had no idea just how much danger they were in. “I assume.”

fMxD3Uo.gif

MhxKjxk.png

markus-brackelmann-crashed-ship-final-small_1.png

S U R V I V E

Equipment: The Blood of Dathomir Armor | Nightmother's Ward | Water of Life Potions
Tag: TE-236 TE-236 | Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya | Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Viana Morreth

The pale Witch's head lifted and her green eyes peered out at Shamira as the young Witch arrived. Despite the burning and pinching sensation in Vytal's chest, and the ache that crept throughout her body, the Nightmother's gaze was as sharp as a well-honed blade. Were it only so easy that she could have the spirits do every in her stead. Sadly, it was no universal law constraining their actions so much as the need to maintain her position -- or face -- before the Nether entities. A Nightmother that could not fend for herself was hardly a worthy conduit.

After Shamira set her own plan in motion, Vytal nodded in agreement. "We must get off the ship immediately with all of the survivors. The is a tactical droid, TE-236 securing the area. It also appears Allya is coordinating some action within the ship." The breakdown of on-going activity was cut off with a tightening about the Dathomiri woman's eyes and a clenching of her jaw to keep from a coughing fit. It took a moment to pass. "They can aid in an evacuation. Intelligent and hostile creatures roam these parts, however. Weapons and spells will be necessary to protect the survivors outside of the ship."

The Nightmother paused once more, only this time in an effort to force air into her body. So much talking demanded more than her body was prepared to surrender.

"The reactor..." A cough was bitten back as Vytal refused to collapse from where she stood. "Jart says we have little time." Perhaps they could not act in her stead, but that did not keep her from relying on them as a source of wisdom -- even regarding the perils of their current situation. Injured as she was, there was still strength in her yet.
YushaBot.png

Template By: Darth Metus (Guy)

Tag:
Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Viana Morreth Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto

Vyse was slightly disappointed upon hearing that she could not. Though took it in stride, at least he knew that not everyone who had it had such abilities from the start. He followed along, having to grab onto the wall every so often as the ship shook, painfully aware they had such a short time left, simultaneously his instincts telling him to flee as fast as he can, but he was not just yet prepared to leave his savior. Vyse was startled by Shamira's sudden call, running after her in a mad dash to keep up, worried what it could be. Arriving at a clearly hurt, but alive pale women Vyse was relived. Nodding as Shamira requested his aid and helping carry her. He was calmer now, feeling that they were likely free to leave assuming it was the Nightmother she spoke of.

As they arrived at the bridge however, Vyse winced at the sight of even more dead bloody heaps on the ground. Forcing himself to look them over, his eyes lighting up as he saw a blaster on one of the dead crew, it was clearly more for status but it was better then nothing. His relief fading as he heard his comrade speak, quickly looking towards the actual Nightmother, who was in clearly bad shape. He at Shamira's request aided in placing Viana Morreth down next to Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura a knot in his gut as he realized they required urgent care. Again following Shamira's command to aid the Nightmother, walking over in front of her looking at her in more detail. She was just as described, Vyse dispute their situation fascinated by such a strange look.

His heart sank as he heard that they were under attack, who would attack survivors of a crash?! He quickly looked back at that blaster rushing over and carefully looting it off the dead crewmen as he heard the Nightmother speak clearly though pain. Rushing back over, he took stock of their situation. Her friend just told him that they had little time, his instincts agreed. He looked over to Shamira with a face of focus. "Shamira.." He paused knowing his suggestion would not be a pleasant one.

"I think we don't have time for healing now. Despite their state.. We might need to carry them as they are. Your friend says the ship has moments, and I agree." He took a breath, considering if he should reveal his nature, but if it wouldn't matter if they were all dead. "And I have not had the chance to mention.. But I am force sensitive as well. And my instincts agree with her." He pulls out the blaster he found showing it to her. "I found this off the crew, I can use it to defend us while you heal them. But it's up to you and them. I know they are in a bad state, but if the ship is ready explode we might need to chance it." As he spoke he put away the blaster, looking to his two injured allies as he made his case, seeing their reactions and inviting them to share their views on the matter. Though in truth, he hoped they agreed with him. He didn't want to deal with having to weigh weather to help them or save himself.

bunibar.png

Shamira Karuto

Burn the past - Heal the future

8VFVoiI.gif
9JVtCP9.png

Equipment: Purple robes, knapsack of the magics
Tags: | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura | Viana Morreth |

Studying ships, what made them tick, and when to know they would soon blow up would be something at the top of Shamira’s list. If the robotic voice wasn’t telling them that the ship was soon to be gone, and her Nightmother saying close to the same, then the young witch would surely have no idea. Not knowing any more about the situation than what she was being told made it hard to judge just how much time she had to attempt healing the pair of witches. Their injuries were extensive for both, but shamira could see they were concentrated into certain areas. The legs for Viana, and Vytal’s side. If she just had enough time..

Her eyes shifted to Vyse as he pulled out his blaster, giving her the idea to just move on. His logic seemed…sound. And he probably knew more about these ships than her. Emerald eyes shifted to look at her close friends, biting her lip as she considered the options. Fully healing both would, begrudgingly, probably take too much time. What she could do, was at least help them both survive until they got outside.

“Vyse. Keep those..things outside this room. I’m going to at least get these two back on their feet..” She started, beginning to dig into her knapsack for the bag of blue and red berries and a set of wraps. Four berries were dug out of the little bag with haste, two handed to each wounded witch. There was little explanation, other than, “paste then roof the mount,” as they really only needed a reminder as to how to handle the berries. While they did this, and Vyse kept watch for any sort of enemies, Shamira began to wrap the wounds as best as possible. It would do little more than stopping the bleeding for both, if any still remained, but wouldn’t do much to start the healing process. At least the berries would cut into the pain that hopefully both could walk.

Just as she was finishing with Vi’s wraps, a terrible groaning sound screeched through the bridge room. Covering her ears, Shamira looked to where the sound was originating from, watching with wide eyes as a whole section of the wall sheered away, revealing the insides of the bridge to the outside. The redhead slowly stood, repacking her bag, and gave a tentative smile to the others. “Would..that work as an escape route?”

fMxD3Uo.gif

Eternal Storm

E
As the ship further deteriorated and the survivors began to make it outside of the protection of the metal hull, the Serpent Masters finally began to reveal why they had not tried to seize the kill. A throaty, booming roar echoed through the skies as the shadow of something larger than the serpent masters soared above. The massive beating of wings now filled the air as the shadow grew larger, larger, and larger, until finally, it descended to land on the ground, crushing the few droids remaining under the gross weight of its overgrown talons.

It was the Alpha Serpent, a towering beast of scale, muscle, and wing, and on it sat the Master of the Serpent Riders, come to see who dared try to resist the inevitable. The serpent opened its maw, lowered its head, and spat fire across the ground, torching everything in front of it in a blazing inferno before throwing its head back and roaring widely in a show of dominance. The Serpent Masters had made their greatest card known -- but if somehow the Alpha Serpent was to be taken out, then perhaps the survivors of the yacht would still have a chance.

The Serpents and the Masters who rode them that had been tormenting the Confederacy forces suddenly broke off as a loud roar echoed throughout the skies. They were leaving to join their Master, and in their absence, the rescuers would have time to regroup and refocus. But that would not be for long, as another even louder roar echoed throughout the desert wastes. Time was of the essence for the Confederates trapped and the Confederates rescuing to work together to defeat the Serpent Riders, once and for all.

markus-brackelmann-crashed-ship-final-small_3.png

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris | Redd Redd | Fury of Aerðs Fury of Aerðs |@Lunara Azure

As the Serpent Masters in their home city continued to fold on themselves at the onslaught of the small but deadly forces of the Confederacy, a roar echoed through the skies. Suddenly, with new vigor, the Serpent Masters would begin to fight tooth-and-nail to defend their city and their slaves from being liberated by the invading Confederates. It was the desperate last gasp of the collapsing Serpent Master forces, but as the Confederates would soon find out, those who no longer fear death fight all the more viciously.​

Beric tried to calm his breathing as his rage began to calm, deactivating his lightsaber and clipping it back onto his belt. As much as he hated it, the masked man was right about one thing - the ship around them was not going to survive, and neither would they if they remained here. But neither the masked man nor his companion's words did much to comfort the fire of righteous indignation that was burning in Beric's chest; The Lord of Frosthall was not ignorant of the guided words of politicians, fluffed and iced but with little if any substance. But as a loud roar reverberated throughout the wrecked ship, above the creaking of doomed support beams and volatile components, Beric could sense that this was neither the time nor place for Beric to act on his instincts. But he still felt disgusted by the actions of the two men before him, and the complacency of the woman who'd appeared beside him.

He looked with fury and intent at both the masked man and his companion, memorizing their faces and their presence in the force. He did not plan on forgetting them any time soon, and he vowed that one day they would meet justice. Satisfied, he turned off to find his own path out of the quickly-deteriorating ship. Cling through dangling wires and broken metal shafts, he picked through the rubble and remains until once again the light of day shone above him, and the sandy air of Ophideraan's deserts met his nose. But only a few paces more was the shining sun blotches out by another shadow, and the presence that Beric felt was that of contained, uncontrollable, utterly wild fury. Looking up, he found himself face-to-face with a massive beast, a gaping maw outlined with rows of teeth, and beyond that a black abyss. Beric swallowed his fear and re-ignited his lightsaber, ready to fight this new foe.

And then the beast began spitting fire.

As the flames raked over Beric, he felt nothing. One of Beric's specialties in the force was to alter the temperature and environment around him, and he did so now, controlling the flames and protect himself and anyone else near him from injury or heat. As the fires received into the beast's mouth, Beric eyed his foe with a new sense of caution and understanding of his enemy. This would be a new sort of challenge, but after everything Beric had faced -- he knew he was up to the task.

Equipment: [K] [K] [C] [C]
Extra:[X]
THEME

The confused Viceroy loooked at Viana Morreth who had just arrived at the group's location, dropping weapons at their feet. However, as his instinct [protocol] did dictate survival, he instantly grabbed a small, but comfortably to handle blaster pistol, nodding towards the newest arrival and the Major. "I suppose it is best that I'm not in charge of any military involvements and altercations here, I am after all, just a politician...brave maybe, but not at all as skilled as many of you," Those last words were also directed towards the 'other' force user present, the somewhat hotheaded Beric Layne Beric Layne who in the end seemed to decide upon the validity of the words and proposals being uttered, though Kredius did wonder wether or not the young man truly had given up to face off with the masked man. Even though Kredius shared the same personality and thus same arrogance as his original namesake, he knew well enough that such interactions would not go well. "Best to...oh."

Like the suns were suddenly blotted out and night was upon them, a massive shadow pierced the sky, getting ever larger as it descended upon the remains of the ship, crushing a few droids holding the perimeter underfoot. A massive beast of tooth, nail, wing and scale came down with a loud hiss and a mighty roar, it's flames and heat leaving dust and ashes, no more.

The masked man looked upwards, stretching out his hand, he did not move, he did not budge. Even as flames licked at his armor and robes, the masked man could only chuckle.
"Finally...you have arrived..." The air thickened, got heavy and cold, blazing eyes behind the mask looked directly at the massive beast which towered over the masked man, who after the beast had stopped breathing it's fire, lowered his hand, revealing that the flames had not touched him at all, with a spot of untouched earth and metal beneath his feet. "Now than, shall I answer in kind?"

Strengthening his body through the force, moving like a mass of shadows, the masked man shifted from his position, only to reappear physically right in front of the beast, his arms held behind his back, black sparks of energy crackling around his hands, with grace and glee, the man planted his feet firmly upon the ground, when suddenly flinging his arms forwards, aiming to hold them close to, if not directly upon the beast's skin. "First let's see how much you can take?"

Black force lightning, the likes of which could rival that of any present and past sith emperor in intensity and ferocity spewed forth from the masked man's hands, a torrent of black tendrils scorching sand, air, metal and a testament to the raw power which hid behind the mask. "Let's have some fun!!"

MhxKjxk.png

S U R V I V E

Equipment: The Blood of Dathomir Armor | Nightmother's Ward | Water of Life Potions
Tag: TE-236 TE-236 | Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya | Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Viana Morreth | Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya | Beric Layne Beric Layne | Viana Morreth | TE-236 TE-236 | Eternal Storm

"Carry?" Vytal turned her head to regard the man Shamira had brought with her. "No one carries a Nightsister of Dathomir unless they're unconscious." Her voice was firm, but not venomous. Few offworlders truly knew anything of the pale Witches of the dark world. Stories, yes. Many fanciful tales to scare little children; but that hardly conveyed anything of worth about a woman's culture or beliefs. They hadn't survived living on a world full of monsters by needing to be carried so long as they could move.

The man -- Vyse as Shamira's word would soon betray -- offered to defend them while the young Witch healed those injured. His admission of being Force Sensitive was noted, though Vytal did not make any gestures of note on the subject. While Force Sensitivity was uncommon off Dathomir, the pale Witch considered it a natural facet of being. The living did not tarry long in the world without breath; so too did civilization languish without magick -- or the Force, if they insisted. That he could use it bode well for him. Vytal had gotten over males possessing the Art long ago -- it was their being in command that still chaffed against a traditional upbringing.

Another potion containing a small amount of the Water of Life was extended out toward Shamira as she in turn provided the Nightmother her berries. "For Viana. Take it." Vytal had already enjoyed the curing effect of one already, though it would not heal every extensive wound suffered from high-speed blunt force trauma. Viana could benefit from its consumption as well. "And you've done well, Shamira," the Nightmother added with a faint smile. The fire and nature-inclined Witch had organized survivors and set about the ship rather than hole up somewhere or get eaten outside. Her efforts at healing were likewise commendable.

"Beware enemies from the sky." Slowly the pale woman moved from the wall toward the gaping hole painfully torn into the hull moments ago. "Indigenous life on this planet is savage, but intelligent."

The careful descent to the ground pinched and pulled in ways Vytal could not last remember feeling before. Nevertheless, she clenched her teeth and made steady progress to the ground below. Bright, green eyes flicked to the sky mindful of beasts that would try to pick them off for food.

Once on the ground she pulled out a commlink taken from a body and signaled for other survivors to gather on the same side of the ship as Shamira, Vyse, Viana, and herself. Vytal also spied another group down the length of the ship. A quick squeeze of her eyes was followed by a slight narrowing to focus on their forms. Beric, Allya, and... Nargath. Yes, the Viceroy's choice in outfits was well known to the Nightmother. There was a fourth with them, though the somewhat ostentatious robes did not spring a name to mind immediately.

A sharp hiss followed the unmistakable arrival of the Alpha of the pack. Vytal cover her mouth as she fought back a cough. Sustained combat wouldn't be possible in her condition. Her eyes shifted to the side to regard all those present. Yes, she would have to rely on their capabilities and support them with a well-timed strike.

Black lightning drew the Nightmother's eye, however, as did a faintly familiar sense of one's Force aura. That would have to wait.

"Shamira, we must be on guard the smaller ones do no strike while their leader has our attention. But, if they do not, then we should focus on slaying the Alpha with their help," Vytal pointed to the other group down the length of the ship. "We must hurry." If this conflict was drawn on for too long the ship would explode with them next to it. A safe distance wouldn't be possible so long as the serpents were ready to pounce as they ran over open ground. If their morale were broken, however, their ability to coordinate might be hampered if not shattered. Either way, there seemed little choice in the matter.
YushaBot.png

NEW OBJECTIVE

Tag: Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Viana Morreth Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous
Equipment: two vibro-swords, RSKF-44, traveling cloak that is now more holes than fabric due to the crash

Much to a mixture of joy and dismay, one of the bodies in the bridge shifted. Slowly started to move with a grunt and groan. They looked... humanoid enough, clearly human adjacent at least. With a sigh they mumbled under their breath. Pulling an eye-patch back down their clearly functional left eye, like lacking depth perception was stylish or something. "Haven't felt this bad in three hundred years...Farkle snark this hurts." With no further time to dally they got up picking up their two vibro-swords that had been dislodged from their person earlier. They stood up looking cracking their neck with a look of disgust at the sight they awoke to, horrific scream furthering their distaste in the current situation.
This attitude changed, quite significantly as they sniffed the air, glancing towards the group that just entered. Their eyes losing focus for but a moment. "Just my luck, a rescue force here to come and rescue us, we had just finished making a deal when the horrid event happened, they wanted off their land owning ventures and sold their lands off to me- Oh the name's Sraln Xata." She exclaimed a little.... energetic for having just seemingly rose from presumed death. Her wounds were, suspiciously looking a like they were ever so slightly older than the ones around, possibly even scabbed over just a tad bit faster than others. "But, upon a closer look in this future of my possible safety, you do not seem to be an armed group of guards intent on dealing with what is making that inane screeching and inevitable kill-squads intent on doing some oh so horrific harm to a bunch of prissy britched rich chits." Apparently, she knew some expletives, well... a lot, a quite colorful vocabulary for someone who was presumed dead not too long ago. Starting to realize these people weren't exactly of the 'stooge' sort, she looked to see what was going on outside from where she stood, without any regard visible for whatever these others were saying; well she wanted it to look like she was some pretentious rich lady who couldn't care less, but there were hints of the, 'I want to talk to this person buuuuuuuuut, on second thought I shouldn't'.

EQUIPMENT: Full Bes'Kar armor, HV-55A: "Allfate" Disruptor Rifle, Dual AY-214 Combat Pistols, Akaa'gai (Warhawk), power cells, and 3x Thermal Detonators.
Armor Attachments: Taak'tabi (Bone Marchers), Reclaimer Kama, Echoy'lii Shuk'orok (Echoy'lan Crushgaunts), Mandalorian Vambrace, and high-capacity jetpack.

Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Lunara Azure Lunara Azure , Fury of Aerðs Fury of Aerðs , Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris
THRIS VERD

And so there was combat!
Thris, the mercenary-type Mandalorian who had joined the liberating forces, found himself quite busy. Desert sand coated his armor, slight battle wear already showing on it. The gunship he had arrived on was long gone, as he had ordered the droid brain to keep it in orbit once he was on the ground. He moved forwards quickly, attempting to get into the main force. Just then, with a quick motion, he activated the jetpack attached to the back of his armor, taking to the air! It was meant as a quick forward maneuver, though instead, he began to fire on serpents as he passed with the full-fire mode on his disruptor. His fire was directed at their riders, as he got the memo soon after engaging that shooting the things wasn't going to be an option.​
"Kriffing snakes!" He exclaimed, soon focusing on a single rider. He flipped a mode on his disruptor, aiming towards him. After a charging period, the disruptor fired. A bright shot fired through the air, slamming into the rider. With a crackle and fizz, the once-visible rider had vaporized, leaving his mount masterless. With that, the Mandalorian made his way back to the ground. In the process, he switched his disruptor back to its standard fire mode. He positioned himself to hit the ground boot-first, slowing himself as he neared the ground near the other liberators.​
With a thump, Thris landed and steadied himself. He dislodged the old power cell in his disruptor, letting it fall to the ground. He ripped one from its storage pouch, pushing it back into the empty cell hold and locking it in. He began to fire back into the air, staying on the ground for a moment. "Flying beasts are no match for superior combatants.." He commented offhandedly, the bolts of blaster energy dancing through the air. He then snapped his sights towards another threat, one moving from the rear on the knight towards his front, Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner . He once more took off with his jetpack, hovering into the air as he focused fire on the serpent's rider. After three or so bursts, the rider was forced off the mount, dead, from the sustained fire, muddling up the entire attack. Once more, Thris landed and continued to fight.​

Plain_Hypori_Bar.png

Viana Morreth

V
Tags: Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto | Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | Sraln Xata Sraln Xata

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There had been a moment where it had become necessary for Viana to just...lean against the wall she had been using for support. Yes, leaning was much more comfortable than walking, and you know? Sitting, yes sitting was such a better idea than leaning! So...why wouldn't her legs bend to allow her to sit down? There was that sharp, aggravating pain in the one leg, sure, but pain had hardly stopped her from doing things before! So why...?

White locks fell over Vi's shoulder as her head lulled to the side. Hm...there was a face there she didn't recognize, and so her head lazily lulled to the other side and and almost smile touched her lips. "Ah Shamira, here you are." she sighed out and shook her head just a tad. "You are impossible to find, though I believe that is partially due to how large this ship is..." her brow creased, "Was..?" To say she was slightly out of it was an understatement. Though when she had been seated next to the Nightmother, Vi's brows lofted and she attempted to lean so that she could see as much of the other woman as she possibly could - which wasn't much. "You look terrible..." she informed Vytal before her head lulled back against the support she was leaned against and her eyes closed.

It was oddly peaceful, despite everything else going on around her at the moment. All of the sounds were muffled, there was no sounds of explosions, no screams and yells from passengers and the like, none of that. Nope, it would have been soothing if Vi hadn't at all been in pain. Though like all things, it didn't last. There was a noise that was not muffled, a loud noise that lined her limbs in goosebumps and caused her head to jerk upright - which made her aware of an odd texture coating the roof of her mouth. When had she done that? Immediately her gaze went to the redheaded witch among them, knowing whatever had happened - and whatever Vi had agreed to do while unaware of it - was definitely Sha's doing.

"What happened?" she finally asked, though her diction was just a little off due to the berries coating the roof of her mouth. "What the hell was that sound?" Whatever lack of alertness she had been suffering before, she was at least semi-back on par now.

Equipment: Lightsaber, armor, blasters, medkids, EMP Grenades, Fragmentation Grenades
Objectives: Earn Glory Eternal
Tags: Aselia Verd Aselia Verd | Beric Layne Beric Layne | Credius Credius | Sraln Xata Sraln Xata | Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura | Vyse de Valorous Vyse de Valorous | TE-236 TE-236 | Thris Verd Thris Verd

Allya sighed and would have face palmed as she watched the two males. Adults were pretty dumb. But it wasn’t her issue for the moment. As her Vod, Aselia appeared so much weight was taken off her shoulders. To fight and die at the side of vod was an honor unlike any other. There was nothing to fear in life or death with an ori’vod at your side. It was an honor all the way. Her eyes glanced at the men, they seemed to have stopped their childishness for the moment. It was good enough. "Good to see you Vod. You ready?"

The girl ignored the pair's words to her. They were merely more obstacles to her goals, and none would stand in her way. She would smash them all to pieces. But that was the future. For now, a giant serpent fell to the earth near the ship, and it set her heart alight. The glory to be had this day with the death of something like that, overwhelmed. With a quick snap, her saber was ignited, and her blaster was in hand, switched to sonic attacks. Each powerful shot would be more than enough to shatter a boulder. The nano-missiles on her micro-fighter were ready, as well as her shoulder mounted rocket pod. Chest sonic cannon wars primed. The two e-web rifles on her wingtips turreted towards the front.

The whine of her repulsors filled the sands. “Keep up, vod. Hukaat'kama. The one with the least kills buys the Tihaar.” Her body hurt, she was in pain with a busted form. And yet, the warrior inside her could not let her rest with such a beast in front of her. The dark side coated her like a fine veil. It enhanced her senses, strengthened her body, and gave her the energy to take on the entire world. She looked at Beric. “Be swift, noble jetii. Justice requires us to survive the night. Fight for your life, and your heart will be satisfied at the end. You have my word on this.”

Like a rocket the girl set off, and dodged the black lightning that shot from the hands of the Sith Lord. Her turrets panned and began to open fire at the beast, unleashing the torrent from the E-Webs, and attempted to even scratch it’s scales as she glided the battlefield with her Micro-fighter, as fast as an X-wing. As it opened its mouth to roar at the sky above, Allya unleashed a salvo of nano-missiles at it’s agape maw, in an attempt to send them flying inside. As she flitted the skies, such a small and nimble target, she took the occasional pot shot with her sonic blaster at the Serpent Master on its back.

TE-236

What's Your Pleasure?
Objective: Survive
Tags: Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Credius Credius Beric Layne Beric Layne Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura

TE-236 was currently of the process of evacuating the ship. He had recieved the information from Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya , confirming his hypothesis, and had immediately began the evacuation of the ship. He sent the order out to the droids under his command. The droids started pulling out of the ship, bringing along survivors and equipment and supplies. Gin stood outside of the ship, receiving and looking over the droids were transmitting to his datapad. It seemed like all survivors were leaving, and the droids were bringing aong plenty of rations, ammunition, and medical supplies. Those who couldn't walk or were critically injure were brought out on stretchers by the medical droids.

Gin then turned, and noticed the giant flying serpeant. It was huge. He noticed some already engaging it. He sent out the last remaining battle droids they had to attack it. It wouldn't be useful or even do any damage, but it would at least distract the giant behemoth from the rest of them. He contacted Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya . "Miss Vi'Dreya, attack the rider. It is what is controlling the serpent, and is the most exposed part on the serpent. If the rider goes down. The serpent should, in theory, cease the attack and fly away." He told her. He then contacted Kirk Tektus . "Commander Tektus, we are being attacked by their leader. How long until reinforcements arrive?"

Tags: TE-236 TE-236 Allya Vi'Dreya Allya Vi'Dreya Shamira Karuto Shamira Karuto Viana Morreth Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Beric Layne Beric Layne Credius Credius Sraln Xata Sraln Xata

Vyse sighed with relief as Shamira broke the glass. "Yes, that would be perfect." He said with a faint and tried smile, quite happy to get off this death trap. A face of shock on his face as he heard a massive roar, rushing to the broken view port as he saw a massive giant. A creature that towered above them even at this elevated position. Utterly stunned, he had not yet even seen one of the beasts. He quickly contemplated weather they should stay in or not, as he saw the sand smoking from it's recent fire breath. His gut now no longer guiding him. He stood in place not sure how to even approach handling this. Was it even possible to take a beast so large?

He was brought back to reality as the Nightmother walked past him, Vyse seeing her continue on even in her clearly wounded state as she struggled to walk towards the gigantic lizard. He instantly felt ashamed, here he was healthy and able to walk and she could barely stand and she held no hesitation on fighting the thing. It made sense, it was clearly their option even shot at survival. Spurned on Vyse drew his blaster, he was not going to simply lay over and die.

He took a step forward when some how it got even stranger, he hearing the sound of someone spoke behind him he turned around and saw one of the dead bodies he saw moving and speaking. Such a sight unbelievable, as he swore they were dead. And on top of it, said person was criticizing them. He rushed forward still aghast as he shook his head. "I am sorry, we are survivors such as yourself, I don't know how your alive but we have to get off this ship and now." The ship shook under the stress in it's near internal collapses. "There is a towering monster out there, but we need to defeat it if we have any chance of getting out of this alive."

He said then sharply rushing out, he had little time for debate and she would make her own decisions. He rushed out, carefully and quickly walking down the ship to get off the thing, all the while looking at the massive Alpha, it at least made him feel safer to be off it despite that not being the case. Once at the bottom he raised his blaster, aiming at it's face and hoping to hit one of it's eyes. He didn't have any better idea. He firing five quick blasts in a controlled volley, each hitting it's face but missing the intended target as it thrashed about, bouncing harmlessly off it's scales Vyse instantly felt defeated.
"How are you supposed to kill this thing?!"

bunibar.png

Last edited:
MhxKjxk.png

Vytal watched as Allya set to work in addition to Credius. Most of the effort was on the beast, though the Force-using Mandalorian eventually circled around to take out the rider. A prudent way to ensure controlled responses were eliminated from the picture, but it would not guarantee the beast flying off. It seemed just as likely to go into a frenzy.​
"Doashim." The Nightmother held her right hand out to her side. Soon a shaft of light flared into being; it stretched out from the palm of the pale Witch's hand. In a moment there rested a long spear with a broad blade at its head made of light. The Great Spirit of Ryloth that marked Mandragora religious believers as predators had supplied the weapon. Now all they had to do was use it.​
It took a moment, but Vytal recalled Shamira using the male's name earlier. "Vyse," her green eyes turned toward the man that had sought to assail the beast with his blaster. "Take this," the spear of light was extended in his direction. "When its belly is exposed, hurl it at the beast. You will know where; let the spirit of a predator guide you." If they pierced the heart of the fierce creature they could escape to safety and then be free of this world.​
Though having seen these creatures in action, the Mandragora would return to collect several eggs. It would be a shame if anyone thought to extinguish the lifeform from the galaxy in retribution; and they could be quite useful if raised properly as evidenced by the day's chaos.​
YushaBot.png

lxxxsmb.png

"Never shall I forget those moments which murdered my faith, my soul, and turned my dreams to dust."

Wearing:
xx
Tag: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner , Redd Redd , Damsy Callat Damsy Callat , @Anyone I may have missed

Only a glance was spared over her shoulder to Gerwald whom, after dispatching one of the beasts, shouted for herself and the female Lupine to run ahead inside while he and others dealt with the threat that relentlessly barreled down from the sky, unlike anything she’d ever seen before.

Swiftly, she moved with cat-like grace into the enclosure without bothering to look back.

Inside, their footsteps rang off the stone and echoed through the halls. If it hadn’t been obvious that they were there, anyone nearby would certainly now know.

Ahead, Morrigan’s ears caught the hideous sound of something ripping. When she looked, the Lupine she’d come with had her jaws around the throat of one of the jailers, blood spraying from the ruins of his throat like spilt wine.

The scene was enough to stir the beast within her, the predator that craved dominance over her adversaries. Within a bare moment after her companion threw the keys to the prisoners, Morrigan lept to action, slamming her staff into the neck of a would-be-attack coming up behind Redd.

The assailant fell flat to the ground, Morrigan jumping on top to deliver the killing blow from a blade pulled from her boot, sliding it through the others eye with a sickening ‘crunch’.

While Redd made her way through, Morrigan would be behind her, ensuring that any who dared interfere with their objective, would be indefinitely deterred.

1rVtsqN.png

Last edited:

sLEgeWG.png

BLOODTHIRSTY
Tags: Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner | Alkor Centaris Alkor Centaris | Fury of Aerðs Fury of Aerðs | Lunara Azure Lunara Azure | Liberate

Paws padded against the stone underneath as she rounded the bend only to end up pausing for a moment. An ear flickered towards the companion behind her, it was someone of whom did not smell very human, but she assumed the other woman was amongst their rag tag pack. In all honesty, she hadn’t noticed the other woman til she had taken out the one that had somehow managed to come up behind the wolf. Perhaps it was simply because she had been too busy enjoying unleashing and satisfying her bloodlust with the two that she had killed. However as she listened to the other woman’s footsteps, golden eyes watched three soldiers walking away from them, halfway down the corridor. Her tongue licked her maw for a moment, even if the other hadn’t followed, she still would have taken them on.

Slowly she began to advance forwards, until she began to all out sprint towards them, Redd wanted the upper hand of surprise and these men had guns. Guns meant that the moment they had her in their sights, they would be firing and guns were the weapons of lazy men. They were also for those that couldn’t handle close quarters combat. Upon reaching them, the wolf slammed her body into the middle man, sending him careening left soldier. The other one was caught in the act of surprise as she moved forwards, only to plant her front paws firmly upon the stone so then her hind legs would slide around in a 180 degree movement so then she was facing the third man that wasn’t stumbling around, he was just readjusting his weapon's positioning.

Claws scraped along the stone until she shoved back upon her hind legs to propel her forwards. She may have gotten the upper hand in surprise, but if she wasn’t fast enough they may recover in time and the lone wolf wasn’t quite used to working with others, so she hadn’t really thought about the potential option in backup. Working as a team wasn’t exactly something she was quite used to yet. The man was bringing his weapon around right when her front paws landed upon his chest and her jaws lunged forwards to sink her teeth into the man’s throats. Swear words were just passing his lips when her teeth sank into his throat, cutting them off mid-way. She twisted her head from side to side and pulled it back taking a part of his throat with her. Golden eyes looked to the men now on her right as they began to cuss and she released the flesh from her mouth only to leap towards the middle man.

His gun, which had been scattered from when she had shoved him was just out of reach, which was ideal for her, no gun meant she had effectively eliminated his ability to physically harm her. The problem was, and would always be the third man who was already scrambling to find his weapon. However, the thought was scattered from her mind as teeth sank into his throat while claws shredded and sliced into his chest and stomach. Blood continued to decorate her already red coat, but it also matted the fur. However none of that mattered as she pulled her head back to rip the second man’s throat out.

Finally she turned towards the last one who was backing up while aiming down his newly recovered weapon towards the wolf that held part of a man’s throat within her jaws. Golden eyes stared the man down as she began to advance towards him. Fear was a valuable tool and Redd knew just how to use it effectively. His gun shook as the third man took more steps backwards, but she continued to stalk towards him, knowing full well that his fear shook his weapon. Which meant even if he did squeeze that trigger, it also had a high chance of missing its target.
Ds3cKt3.png

Eternal Storm

E
Perhaps it was the fountain of black lightning that poured forth from the mysterious masked man, striking and scorching the beast with its terrible heat and electricity. Perhaps it was the Mandalorians cavalcade of weapons, each more destructive and potent than the last. Or, perhaps it was the tactical droid's thoughtful order to attack the rider of the beast itself; it mattered not, for as the survivors converged on the terrible drake, the Serpent Masters truly learned something for the first time today; the Confederacy was not some weak prey to be messed with.

The lifeless body of what had been the Master of Masters tumbled limply from the alpha Serpent, the massive beast itself roaring in pain before collapsing on the ground, losing another cloud of dust from the shock of impact. Fittingly, its rider's corpse had been crushed under the sheer weight of the dead beast. . . but the poetics were lost on the surrounding Serpent Masters. Seeing their leader not only down, but killed, the Serpent Masters gathered began to fly away in panic and a frenzy, barely able to control their own Serpents now that the Alpha was dead. The Serpent Masters routed, the Confederates would finally have a chance to breathe, to rest, and treat their wounded. They had survived Ophideraan and had been strengthened to fight yet another day.

Although the Confederates fighting valiantly at the frontlines did not know that the Alpha Serpent had been toppled, they would be able to sense that something had happened. As if controlled by one all-powerful being, the Serpent Masters began to withdraw, their beasts wildly shrieking, giving the impression that even these tamer of serpents were no longer the ones in control. Seeing their masters left them, the ground forces quickly begin to lose heart -- they recognized the defeat in their superiors and saw no reason to lose their lives for a lost cause. Blasters were dropped to the ground, hands raised behind their head, and behind them in locked bars and chained collars, the slaves of Ophideraan began to rejoice.

They were finally free.

The Dominion of Ophideraan has now reached its conclusion. However, that doesn't mean you have to stop writing -- feel free to finish up individual arcs, storylines and enjoy the deserts of Ophideraan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom