Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Omega] Shipyard Product "Liberation"

Since the OS is no more and they tend to have some sweet slightly overpowered vessels, what better way to send them off with a bang then to steal their stuff? Now the planet never had an official affiliation but perhaps Sith shared their starship blueprints like the Travelling Pants :p

Now while we can't touch the Station orbiting Castameer, there are mentions of large shipyards and and Air Base.

As an added incentive, anyone with 10 or more posts will get a contract with Tier 5 Company Salacia Consolidated to sweeten the deal. I plan on getting this written tomorrow after work if anyone wishes to join and "liberate" some goods.

[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Jessica Med-Beq"] | [member="Ultimatum"] | [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] | [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] | [member="Ria Misrani"] | [member="Lily Kuhn"]

Well then, I'll get the thread up tonight after I get off work (so, around 11:30PM EST or so). Such a nice way to steal stuff and have some NPC/PC (depending on who joins) resistance/trouble. I'll do my best to make a Merrill like event as much as possible :p

Are we going to sub some of the resulting ships? I assume some will be reconditioned... and I will come in with a freighter full of parts to effect such reconditioning.

Also it's one of my first threads as a FU so if there is someone here that could temporarily help me out in my Padawan learning, it would be well-appreciated.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

Depends. If you want to keep your ships then its up to that person to recondition/sub them as they see fit. I'll also buy extra ships at the end of the event if someone doesn't want to keep theirs. Not picky.

@Ultimatum @Lily Kuhn @Khrad @Jessica Med-Beq [member="Naast'ika Laaran"] [member="Aerion Ivelisse"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Ria Misrani"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Elpsis Elaris"]

Left it wide open. Do your thing. Steal your own ships. Be an independent contractor for Salacia. Try to blow people up. Heck, try to play king of the hill and claim the shipyards for yourself. Bomb the air base.

Go nuts and have fun, I'll be providing NPC support as much as possible. Newcomers don't wait and ask to join, just hop in it is a public thread after all.

Grand Theft Starship

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Gonna jump in here real quick because it came up in another thread, but the Darr Itah's are all accounted for and there will be none available to steal any more. Please avoid making one of them a target.

Any of the other variants of OS ships that I made are fair game. Can't speak for the ships made by other folks.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom