Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Omega] Shipyard Product "Liberation"

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] ohh cool you made some cool ships that were interesting

also note Balaya's and Seras ships are up if you want massive carrier and medical experiment types

[member="Judah Dashiell"] I guess no edits are required: all that I effected at this point was an attempt at stealing Wyyrlok schematics - and schematics of ships we actually steal are prioritized over ships we don't.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

If you guys want, feel free to nab Intergalactic Solutions items for salvage. Grab whatever you want for your own little operations and such. ( dark blade, Wyyrlok , etc --- Maladi is off limits though)

However, if you are planning to steal the designs from InterGalactic to produce your own version ( using current factory standards), do at the very least match the development made for the original submissions.

tumblr_lcjyix2aJ81qavqifo1_r1_500.gif

Then prepare for my call... *evil grin*

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

As [member="Judah Dashiell"] said, unfortunately no. The schematics were wiped by Cyrus himself after liberating two of the ships from Kuat. Nine total were made, five belong the First Order, one to the Rogue Sith, one the Galactic Alliance have dibs on stealing, and the other two were sequestrated somewhere secret by the remaining One Sith and [member="Darth Ophidia"]. Production capability (that is, workable blueprints) exist only in the hands of the First Order and the OS (should they ever return to major or merge with another major faction).

The latter two could eventually turn up, I suppose, but as I subbed the ship originally for the OS I'd be remiss if I didn't leave them any to play with.

[member="Danger Arceneau"] It's for intelligence and maintenance purposes only that she was sent on a Jedi mission to steal schematics from the Rogue Sith. She was the first Jedi to volunteer for that operation.

Ringovinda StarYards will realize that they can't build their own Boneshatters, Dark Blades, Wyyrloks, Exalts or Immortals.

Updated list. Remember 10 or more posts got you a contract with Salacia Consolidated. Those who met the criteria were :

[member="Matsu Ike"] , [member="Ultimatum"] , [member="Elpsis Elaris"] ,[member="Jessica Med-Beq"] , [member="Asharad Graush"]

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask them here or shoot me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom