Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, screw this....

The High Prestess
I am Ket Van-Derveld. Lupine. Sith AND Jedi Master. I've seen it all, done it all. I've helped make this entire forum, as well as a few others. I'm not saying this to establish dominance. I say this because I want you all to know my history. I am back, RPing full time. I want to come home, and the Iron Empire is where I feel I would be most at home.

Use me. As a tool to further the Iron Empire's objectives. I wish only to have my knowledge used to further a Faction whom I feel is worthy.

I can only hope to be worthy of the Iron Empire.

Look to my bio. I will link anyone to anything they wish when it comes to my history. I seek one last chance to make a difference.

Darth Imperia (But Green) said:
I am Ket Van-Derveld. Lupine. Sith AND Jedi Master. I've seen it all, done it all. I've helped make this entire forum, as well as a few others. I'm not saying this to establish dominance. I say this because I want you all to know my history. I am back, RPing full time. I want to come home, and the Iron Empire is where I feel I would be most at home.

Use me. As a tool to further the Iron Empire's objectives. I wish only to have my knowledge used to further a Faction whom I feel is worthy.

I can only hope to be worthy of the Iron Empire.

Look to my bio. I will link anyone to anything they wish when it comes to my history. I seek one last chance to make a difference.

DAYUM. Someone's into digging into my past. I'm flattered.

"I am the Alpha, the Omega. I shall lead the ACA to a new age, and I ask that the Moross Crusade join me. The Lords of the Fringe have already sworn fealty to me in one way or another. Join me, or be deconstructed and torn asunder under the might of all that I am, that I control. For I am your new God. I am Ket Van-Derveld, and I shall be the one to lead ALL to the utopia you seek. Fight me if you feel the need, but consign yourselves to the fate you choose if you do so, for none shall stand against me and live to tell the tale."

[member="Ket Van-Derveld"]​

I almost fired an entire Staff team for finding that copy pasta funny, as the insinuation that Ket had anything to do with the creation of this forum drove me to such a rage.

I don’t know why, I just couldn’t deal. I’d rather a 9 to 5 of watching puppies be kicked than people think Ket helped create Chaos.

Jk welcome back Ket man

Always dope to have a co-founder come back

Holy Crap!

[member="Tefka"] comes out of the woodwork??? I'm freakin dying here! Too COOL!

As for the rest of you smartasses, Missed y'all too!

And yes, I'm gonna go for a whole week this time. I'f I'm really lucky, I'll do a MONTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom