Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Firenne Van-Derveld

WAzFNo4.png

NAME: Firenne Van-Derveld
FACTION: ---
SPECIES: Lupine
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 125 pounds
EYES: Silver
HAIR: Dark Chestnut
SKIN: Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

4HDjU0o.png

STRENGTHS

...more than just a pretty face...
I'm so much smarter than people give me credit for. Where most merely see lovely features and a soft curves, they dismiss my mind. I am intelligent and well-educated, mind brimming with curiosity and a variety of academic interests.

...an agile form...
In addition to having had my academic interests fostered, I was taught to dance at an early age and have kept up the practice daily. Whether an intricate dance suitable for a royal court or a simple country reel, I loved and learned as much as I could. It made my plump childhood form lean, flexible, and impeccably graceful.

STRENGTH/WEAKNESS

...things that I just can't forget...
I have an eidetic memory...I quite literally cannot forget a face, an encounter, a place. Useful in very many ways, especially so with my academic pursuits, but perhaps someday it will prove to be a curse - for, what I cannot forget, I may be forced to divulge.

WEAKNESSES

...a naïve, beating heart...
I guard it carefully, but once given to a person or a cause, my heart can be used against me. I have lived a very sheltered life, raised mostly in seclusion by my mother, and it is painfully obvious in many ways.

4HDjU0o.png

AFFILIATIONS

4HDjU0o.png

APPEARANCE

Firenne stands five foot six inches tall, with a lean, toned figure that speaks of her training as a dancer. A profusion of dark chestnut curls falls to her waist, and frames soft features set with an intriguing silver gaze. She dresses neatly, but demurely, preferring to cover herself where fashion often dictates otherwise.

4HDjU0o.png

BIOGRAPHY

You would assume it with a glance, and I would have to admit that my life has been relatively idyllic. While I do not know who my father is, or was, for that matter, my mother raised me to the best of her abilities. I attended a prestigious academy, had every whim and fancy catered to, all of the lessons of the arts that I could possibly wish, and my intellect fostered where most young women squandered what gifts they were given. My mother is Kastis Van-Derveld, an artist with a pair of scissors, who can work miracles with a simple head of hair.

With all of that being said, however, there is another side to my coin. A tarnished and scarred face that has been hidden. We are Lupine, of a long lineage cursed with madness and power in equal measure. There are Van-Dervelds scattered across the stars, in so many positions of power and prestige that I can hardly hope to keep up. There is darkness at almost every turn, including that which festers in my own mother's heart. She is Sith, and has taken pains to train me to follow in her footsteps. While I know she treasures me as her daughter, I do fear the day that is no longer true.

When that day comes, I will be ready. I am my mother's daughter and possessed of the power of our ancestors. All that remains is for me to reach out and claim my destiny.

Last edited:
[member="Dashal Vance"]

Mister Vance...have we met? *eyes curiously*

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Oh dear...is that a good thing or a bad thing, Mister Nantaris? I'm afraid I know nothing of my surname or any family...*frowns delicately*

But I do thank you for the compliment ^_^

Xander Blackmoore said:
*bows* Well mannered, it suits you.
*smiles & blushes in spite of herself* It is a fine thing indeed to find a gentleman upon my arrival here.

Katrine Van Derveld said:
*pokes [member="Firenne Van-Derveld"]* Hi! Welcome! :D Who are you?! How you related to my Daddy?
*squeaks* Hi! Thank you for the welcome...and the answer is I don't know how I'm related yet :) hoping to figure that out through RP!

(As a side note, Fi was originally Vega's daughter on another board...brought her over and wiped her history clean save for her name, so we'll see! If you have an idea, let me know :) )

We can figure it out together then, [member="Firenne Van-Derveld"]! *licks*

(Nice. I love Jenna Dewan. So very much. Can't offer much, both Kat and her sister Chloe are future children of Ket and his mate (who is twenty-three now) but hey if you wanted to go that route, we could talk to Ket, lol)

Darth Sinna said:
Why do Van-Dervelds seem to lick people so much?
It's not a Van Derveld thing, it's a Hawk thing. Some of us are just both :D

Marek Starchaser said:
Theyre secretly part dog.
Wolf. Not Dog. Get your facts straight.

Judah Lesan said:
I cannot escape Van-Dervelds.... or Van Dervelds you should all really spell it the same :p
You can't. We are everywhere. And nah, that would just make us like any other family :p

Valiens Nantaris said:
Made my day.

*Hides*
I will find you :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom