Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh God, Not This Again (Republic Dominion Of Metalorn)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
The jedi master moved, from the shield generator that had been destroyed towards the base, the remains of it at least and he had to admit to a few things. This wasn't too bad a location compared to the last time he set foot here. Granted Domino wasn't here fighting but there was peace to be had in this area. Now all he had to do was walk and make sure nothing happened to Iella.

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Syn @Sarge Potteiger @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Ayumi Pallopides @Hawk Solo @R9-4U @Saki @Joshua DragonsFlame @Darc Xavior Talus

Iella had moved to the entrance of the prison, she immediately signaled for the Troops to enter and locate the Preacher. As she entered the atmosphere of the place filled her with the presence of the dark side, her blade pulsing with the delight of it.

She turned to her droid, "Monty go and retrieve the files and get them back to the ship", she said. The little droid rolled off.

The force gathered around her, the presence of many beings filled her .. suffering and pain not only physically but mentally. It almost made her stomach heave. She moved deeper into the prison her sense alert to anything including dangers which she had no doubt there would.

The troops staggered their positions as they moved in behind Iella and her group. The healers some had drawn their weapons nerves getting to them, some had never undertaken a mission like this.

Rianna walked quietly her senses aware of their surroundings. The feeling of the force was strange it flowed oddly around them. Was it the captives? Rianna couldn't pin it down be mindful she thought. The facility was within sight Rianna motioned to those around her. They waited for the move to the facility.

They followed in. Stopping. Checking. Could they move. Healers broke off staying close yet checking cells.

@[member="Syn"] @[member="Iella E`ron"]

Talon followed closely as they moved toward the too familiar prison. His senses were on high alert he felt as they entered. The once easily ignored suffering of the prisoners washed over him and he felt his terrible hand in the matter quite sharply as if the pain there was accusing him and reminding him it was his doing.

He fought the urge to crumble beneath the weight of the responsibilty he had for this place. On more than one occasion they had used force fear on the prisoners to quell small riots and if they prisoners saw him he had little doubt they would miss the chance to end is life.

The thought lingered and he wondered if he could blame them if they did.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Saki moved while she was defacing the monuments, the one to Tyrin, the one to Kaine, the one to the big V and so one but more then that as she moved down the pathway towards the artificial forests she made sure to enjoy herself. The others could handle the brooding she was just here to destroy and wreck things. Her body leaping up as she punched and shockwaved the statue to knock it over with another grin. It was just getting good.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
Metalorn.

Greaaaaaaaaaat! "Yep, have fond memories of this place, sure-do-de-do!" came her rather muttered and if not wry exclaimation from her lips as she followed @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] and @[member="Syn"].

"Of course the last time I was here, had to fight a Republic droid who wanted to shiskabob a firestarter," yep, another quip, "Haha.. get it shiskabob?" blue eyes went dancing left and right to the group with her, her grin slowly fading as she followed them.

"Man... tough group today!" she added with a low mutter, shaking her head. All jokes aside, this was her way to lighten the mood for her brethren around her, as humor had a tendency to relax. Course, that also depended on the particular crowd she was with...

Within the prison compound with @[member="Iella E`ron"] and a squad of troopers

The paladin followed behind @[member="Iella E`ron"]. As they closed within the perimeter of the prison, he too began to sense the small disturbances of the Force. His passive connection to the Force kept him keen to his senses if anything were to ambush them as they neared the entrance. He clenched his fist and conjured the Force to create a faint white aura of protection around him. Multiple boots could be heard tapping on the ground behind him as the troops pursued the female Jedi master. There was silence, but the walls of the prison said otherwise. A droid was sent off the retrieve important intel and soon they were deeper into the compound.

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Syn"]

"In the invasion @[member="Kira Liadain"] I may not have tried to kill you." Talon was glad for the break in seriousness. He needed some humor.

"But as for shiskabbobing I'm sure I would have." He said it and immediately regretted the decision. He was a prisoner still. He was a prisoner walking into the prison, ironic that.

Kira Talith

@[member="Talon Vosra"]

There came a faint smirk, Kira turning to get a closer look at prisoner. "Huh," she began, ducking her head down a bit to lean in close, catching sight of vibrant green eye reminiscent of Felucia's goblin moss.

"Well, then twinkletoes," she continued with an appropriate nickname to give the man. Eh, it worked. "Guess we would of had quite a dance to do, eh?" she said, tapping his shoulder with her forefinger, slugging along into the prison with the others.

"So... you got a name? Or am I gonna be calling you 'Twinkletoes' through all of this?" she asked with a friendly grin.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"Talon twinkletoes Vosra, evidently." He said as they searched the ugly structure.
"And from the looks it would have been a long dance."

He was certain things were going to get ugly soon so he may as well take what fun he could from it.

@[member="Satiri Khai"]
@[member="Antares Windu"]

Having come around in a flank towards the Sith, Sarge almost seemed to materialize in the hallway behind her. A moment after he thumbed the activation for his saber, he summoned up the Force within himself and used it to try and throw the Sith straight into a wall - hopefully hard enough to send her weapon from her hand, or at least make her dazed.

This fight wasn't going to last very long, he hoped.

@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

She had nearly made it she had passed the younger Jedi and was ready to go find Talon. That is until the wall crashed in to her body.

She was flung through the air and smacked against the wall. Her saber fell to the ground and she fell to her hands and knees.

"Just kill me" she said her voice weak from her head striking the wall.

(Sorry forgot I had a trip. Back now)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Ayumi moved now, she had gotten to the prison and was talking with a grin on her face. Handling the problem was something they needed but more then that she didn't want to release dangerous prisoners. Despite what some would rail with not all prisoners were innocent victims and seeing the files on her datapad while she sat there with her legs crossed brought her eyes up. "These are all of them?" The man nodded as her finger continued on and looking at all the records. "Alright good I found one or two, the rest of the prisoners are going to be kept here and we will offering some of the same prospects as we do the Pit and Kessel prisons. Payment for each prisoner housed by the Republic here."

In actual fact she had been no where near bypassing the Padawan when the Knight came around. Instead, she had gone flying past him and into the wall. But he did not wait. He was upon her within a moment, restrainers in hand. They found both of her wrists by the time she had spoken. The Force after all was a great augmentation.

Turning off his lightsaber when the deed had been done, the Padawan's gaze found that of the Knight's and he delivered a sharp nod to him before turning back to the prisoner, lightsber hilt, off, and yet pointed to her head to deliver a quick death if any hostilities resumed. He had also called her fallen lightsaber to him and clipped it to his belt.

@[member="Satiri Khai"]
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Sarge gave a curt nod of his head and thumbed his communicator, giving the all-clear signal to @[member="Iella E`ron"] and the other Jedi. So far, so good. One renegade Sith handled, although he couldn't speak for the rest of the prison. Hurried bootsteps behind him told him that the troopers had finally caught up with them, and the man shook his head as they jogged up to join 'em.

"Hopefully the prison is secure now." He grumbles.

Kira Talith

"Nah," came Kira's quick reply, her finger coming up to scratch the tip of her nose in thought, the Jedi Master's light up ahead illuminating more of the prison.

"With my luck, another rooftop would come crashing down upon us." that was more of an inside joke concerning how she ended up passing out in the last Metalorn invasion. One of the Republic war droids had blown up the rooftop just to 'neutralize' a would be sith.

Couldn't fault the droid, clearly her logic outputs needed a bit of fixing. Either way, she ended up saving the Sith and her life at the expense of a very painful headache and a couple of days rest.

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

"You must need dancing lessons." Talon quiped.

This facility was not his favorite place and his former appeentice was just a few floors away. He hoped that they could find waht they were here to do and be done.

"Last time I talked to a Jedi here he shot me." He added "going better this time."

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Syn @Sarge Potteiger @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Ayumi Pallopides @Hawk Solo @R9-4U @Saki @Joshua DragonsFlame @Darc Xavior Talus @[member="Kira Liadain"]

"Darc? what is it?", she asked, Iella sensed a sudden surge of the force around him sending up a wall of protection around himself, he had sensed something. They had received the all clear from the Preacher, there was .. at least no physical danger to them presently but that can change in a blink of an eye. Iella every present connection to the force strengthen as the warning came from the Master. whatever it was was unclear and unknown.

Talon as indicated that there a force sensitives imprisoned here it could be their fractured minds they are alert to now. Rianna will have her work cut out for her. "Talon are there any hidden surprises?", she asked her head turning to him now. It was then she noticed Knight Liadain. Iella had not seen the her since the last time on Metalorn. She smiled at the Knight and nodded in respect after all, at that time, Iella was a Padawan and Kira had saved her life that day. "Good to see you Kira, it has been a while. I never did get a new cloak from that Sith for burning mine, damn cheek".

"Ok everyone push forward into the prison. Darc, go with Rianna please make sure she is protected as she examines the prisoners. I will go and hurry up my droid, the sooner we get the information on the prisoner we can start to release the ones held without just cause". At least that would be a start they still had a lot of work to do.

Iella hesitated however, she could sense @[member="Syn"] approaching and waited .. his help a bonus.

Kira Talith

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Now that was a face and voice she hadn't seen in a long while, Kira's own expression brightening at the sight of Iella, "Hey kid!... err Iella." Hah, she couldn't stop the affectionate endearments for any of the former padawans she interacted prior to her long term assignment as an investigator.

Word had it Iella had advanced to a master, which was quite a doozy to take in. Huh, how time flies. None the less, with a cheery grin that cut through the rather dark, damp, and tense atmosphere of the prison, Kira gave a warm greeting to the young woman she'd once saved from the Sith on this very planet long ago.

"You're a sight for sore eyes!" she told her, and the comment about that cloak only drew an even wider grin, "Guess at some point he'll have to replace it."

Darting her eyes over to Talon at her left, she arched a brow, only to return her gaze at Iella. "Alright... pushing forward it is!" she said with some notable cheer.

"It's like a scene straight out of Empress Teta Jones!" she tossed in the joke, leading the way to the right towards a dark tunnel that lead deeper into the prison.

Within the prison compound with @Iella E`ron and a squad of troopers

He looked to her when she queried him.

"It's too quiet. The prison conditions are misleading. Stay vigilant."

He nodded and moved on to wherever @[member="Rianna Organa"] was to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom