Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh God, Not This Again (Republic Dominion Of Metalorn)

Josh, who had landed and had coordinated his troops toward the prison, put an arm playfully on the shoulder of @[member="Iella E`ron"], listening as she spoke to someone who's voice sounded familiar to the Jedi Master.

He waited for the transmission to end, nodding at Iella in greeting, a curious look on his face. He was just about to make his way to the prisons himself, but this piece of information had garnered his interest...

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

He had followed the Jedi Knight and his company all the way to the Sith prison. He didn't care for the defacing of the Sith monuments. In his opinion it was against the Jedi Code, it seemed as if taking down the Sith monuments were signs of aggression. But it was necessary. It was a time of war.

He stopped at the door with the Knight and waited for his orders. His lightsaber wasn't in his hand, but rather upon his belt. There was no need to use it as of yet, it was more of a rescue mission if anything, though he still wrapped a force shield around his body despite that.

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Syn @Sarge Potteiger @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Ayumi Pallopides @Hawk Solo @R9-4U @Saki @Joshua DragonsFlame

Iella turned her attention of Master Organa now. She greeted her with a smile, she is going to be needed more then ever on this mission. "Master Organa good to see you. I have no doubt that you are going to be required on this, the prisoners will have been through much, physically and moreover mentally. The Republic has medical units on ground", she indicated to the right. "Please take charge of them and use what you require".

At that point Iella felt a gently hand rest on her shoulder, she turned to see Master DragonsFlame looking toward her, she returned the smile and noted his look. "Master DragonsFlame, a plan is coming toward, with the help of ... Talon we have valuable information to take the prison". She will have to explain more to him later.

"Talon?" he asked. "Interesting.... He's helping us, correct?" he asked.

"Alas...." he began. "I'll be heading a liberation on the prisons very soon. You and Master Organa are free to join me if you wish." he offered. "Something tells me that the guards there didn't just leave just because the Sith went kapoof. There will be resistance, I can almost guarantee it. Be on your guard" he said.

He looked out at Metalorn.. His mind wandered back to the battle again. His first major war. One he would never forget.

@[member="Satiri Khai"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Talon"] Vosra @[member="Syn"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Quenladose"] @[member="Van Cleef"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="R9-4U"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Iella E'ron

Talon gathered his courage and moved from the back of the transport and to the hatch. He was still wearing the grey cargo pants and black T shirt he had on when he came to turn him self in to the Jedi. (Clean of course ;D)
He stood in the hatch and looked out with one hand resting on the hatch frame. He had hoped to avoid DragonFlame until his trial could be held but it appeared that they would meet again under the same life drinking sun. He suddenly realized he could have just wriyten a report and left it with them. He could have remained under house arrest and not put Master E'ron in the position to explain his presence.

"Perhaps I should not have come." he said avoiding eye contact with either Master. He was ashamed but this place had become his responsibility when he was still Sith and he needed to put it to rest.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Quenladose"] @[member="Van Cleef"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="R9-4U"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Iella E'ron

She gasped lightly as she felt his presence grow slightly. It was him he was probably cutting his way through the Jedi at this very moment. He was coming for her she could feel it. He had finally realized how much he needed her. Her hero.

She hopped softly off his old bed and went to check her face and hair in the mirror.

"Soon my love," she said pursing her lips and checking her face paint. "Oh don't be long Master I'm ready to hold you close."

She was so engrossed in her obsessed thoughts and so focused on Talon's presence she didn't even notice the troops and Jedi drawing near.

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Iella looked at both Talon and Joshua. "You help has already proven most helpful to us. I would not have allowed her to come had it not been a good way for you to show us you are true to your word and desire this course to the light side. We still have some way to go before your redemption is complete and there is still the need for you to come before the council. However, we need to focus on this situation at hand. You shall come with me and help aid us further, there will be time enough later for talks". she said to them both.

She signaled the troops to move out toward the prison, and began to make her way there with Monty following behind her.

He continued to walk through the corridors of the underground prison. He had eventually found a turbolift and he was going down to the lower levels. He figured he was going to find the Sith prison. Or at least, the cells. The turbolift door opened up and he exited to see bars all over the place, though they were quite a distance away, and it seemed there was a control center in the center of the room.

It probably held the controls to opening up every single door within the cell, and so he drew his lightsaber and started to walk down the corridor without a care in the world. Almost as if he were untouchable.

Rianna nodded to I'ella, looking over to the right at the medical corp. "Very good, thank you. We'll be right behind all the way until we can into the prison. Be mindful we don't know exactly what has been done to them, they may see us as the enemy at first"

Rianna moved off to the troops. Rianna motioned the troops to come to her so she could speak with them. They were all very aware of what could have happened within the confines of the prison. Rianna explained again, just in case there was any doubt. "The rumors of what the prisoners has been through cannot equal what the reality of their situation is. Approach with caution, and if you have to sedate them and we'll rehab slowly, if their minds are in tact" Rianna could see a long road ahead of them, "Any of the physically wounded, triage on the spot and move them out quickly the sooner we can tend to them in a clean environment, the quicker they recover."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @Talon Vosra @Syn @Sarge Potteiger @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Ayumi Pallopides @Hawk Solo @R9-4U @Saki @Joshua DragonsFlame

Sarge stood just inside the doorway, a pair of troopers flanking him. The rest had taken the lifts down into the prison and had set up shop at the lower exit of the lifts. With the troopers in a defensive position, he knew that once the rest of the Jedi showed up that they'd be in a good position to head deeper into the penitentiary.

But right now, he simply didn't have the manpower to warrant further solo exploration.

So he waited, watching the industrial wastes for signs of other Republic members.

@[member="Satiri Khai"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Talon"] Vosra @[member="Syn"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Quenladose"] @[member="Van Cleef"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="R9-4U"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @Iella E'ron

Talon just nodded quietly and followed as the Jedi led the way. His eyes kept close watch as the drew nearer and nearer the facility. He was amazed at the reation from DragonsFlame and his faith in the Jedi order grew a little more because of it. It had been he and Ben Watts that had planet the seeds of doubt in Talon the last time they met and it was good to see he had not been wrong.

He walked along his head a little higher and his aura a little less reddish grey.

"Most of the prisoners here are pirates or political activist and disenters, but their are murderers and the like who refused to be recruited. He said to the group in general. "Their are force sensitives in the solitary confinement areas, in force cages but I never knew who or what they were and I didn't ask."

@Rianna Organa @Talon Vosra @Syn @Sarge Potteiger @Jack Harkness @Quenladose @Van Cleef @Ayumi Pallopides @Hawk Solo @R9-4U @Saki @Joshua DragonsFlame

"Once Monty accesses those files .. we will have the ability to discern who is a criminal and who is held unwarranted", she said to Talon. "Master Organa is correct we will need to on guard and alert with them, as much as the guards of the prison", she let out a sigh. She turned to look him over now, knowing full well he has no blade for protection.

"Just stay close to me, if there is trouble. I know you have .. talent", she smiled now, "and are not weaponless, the use of the force is great that way", she winked.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Syn"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Jack Harkness"] @[member="Quenladose"] @[member="Van Cleef"] @[member="Ayumi Pallopides"] @[member="Hawk"] Solo @[member="R9-4U"] @[member="Saki"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Hawk walks with everyone toward the prison. He keeps to himself having nothing to add to the conversation around him. He prepares himself mentally for the battle to come.

A smirk crossed his face at Iella's words as they walked, with Josh issuing orders to passing by troops as if he'd done it his entire life. Here was his chance to finally close the lid on one of the most turmoiling chapters of his life, right in front of him. He was going to give it everything he had.

"Aside from information, is there anything else that Mr. Talon can do for us on this?" he asked Iella as the Jedi Master walked beside her. "Not that we don't appreciate his help, he's been a valuable asset already. I just remember seeing reports that his status on this planet in terms of it's security was rather important, and I thought I caught bits about him having keys or access codes on the communicator. How much can he access, exactly? If there's some things missing, there are things we'd have to look for, is what I'm saying really. If Talon has near to all access though, then this mission hopefully won't be too harsh, and we can avoid as many casualties as possible"

He sighed a bit. "It's a shame I haven't learned to put people to sleep with the Current as of yet. I'm working on it, but it takes time, and it could have served me well here. I have no wish to kill anyone on this planet today"

Serenity

Artificial Intelligence
@[member="Van Cleef"] (all GIA Operatives)
"Please commence with the objectives, here are the locations for all mapped monuments you will find hiden caches of explosives at marked locations to use to rid us of them, and in addition please secure our former forward base, you will find that it has been turned into something of an garrison by the sith. Please let me know of complications and if you any questions, let me know. "

Her processes were using the ships above to monitor the situation, combined with the devices on her agents, she had a good deal of information, She watched the organics go into action.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

"I agree Master DragonsFlame, there has been far to much death as it is, however, we are here to restore some form of structure to the place", she looked over to Talon now. "Talon do you have all access codes for the facilities?", she asked, as they neared the prison.

"We have two ways in, if not more it seems. The Preacher (@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] ) will be in need of support, by now he would have entered the prison, but he has not the man power go further". With that she nodded to one of the troop unit commanders, her indication to lock onto the co-ordinates of the Preacher and assist. "One of us needs to be down there with him".

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Hawk Solo"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Serenity"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Satiri Khai"]

"I can enter all military and government facilities, but not the Sith temple by the monuments and not the prison vaults in the sub level beneath the solitary confinement area."

He paused and closed his eyes. Then opened them quickly to look at the masters.

"My former apprentice is in the prison. If your Preacher goes in there he should be careful, she's not....balanced emotionally."

@[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

The cool air stirred in the chambers as Satiri ran her hands over the heavy furniture. It was a simple utilitarian style that was typical of her Master.

He would be getting close now and she couldn't wait for him to come and rejoin her.

"Come my precious one," she sang to herself, "come to me."

@[member="Iella E`ron"] @[member="Talon Vosra"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] etc. etc.

Sarge sighed, seeing no one coming. Turning to the Captain, he gave a curt nod of his head. "Let's get moving." With that, they stepped into the turbolift which promptly carried them down and into the bowels of the prison. Waiting at the bottom was a makeshift set of defenses - overturned tables, chairs. Behind them were soldiers, weapons pointed inwards.

Just because the code worked on the door didn't mean this wasn't some kind of a trap, and he'd rather be careful. "Stay here, guard the lift." Nods from the troopers was all the confirmation he needed.

"Tig. You're with me. Let's go see who's here."

"Roger that, General."

"General, sir! Padawan Windu went in ahead." Sighing, Sarge shook his head and thumbed the stud to activate his saber. Silver light erupted from the hilt. "Let's go find him before he gets himself into trouble."

@[member="Satiri Khai"]

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Talon Vosra"]

Someone entered the facility but Satiri could tell it wasn't Talon and tgat simply would not do. She skipped to the dressing area and checked her reflection in the standing mirror before slipping her knives in the few places she had to hide them. She picked up her saber and headed for the door.

"Just wait my love," she said as she walked toward the turbolift, "I am going to make you so proud."

She walked into the lift and swung her black and red cloak over her shoulders and stood with hands on hips as it started downward.

"Iii'm coooming." She sang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom