Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Of Silver and Iron (Mandalorians and Silver Sanctum Diplomacy)

Starchaser was one of those guys who did his work alone. Most of it. He had his teams that he worked with, but even then? They were smaller teams. Teams for the Underground, who did some work against the disasters in the galaxy, and for the Frontiers Corps, where he could do whatever he wanted in the galaxy, so long as he lived by his own code. And his code? That included not murdering innocents, protecting people from slavers and doing what you could do, not leaving any tool unused to save those who could be saved.

Sure, maybe that would need a whole Protoss style air strike to wipe out Sith from a world of innocents, but we should know how that game ends.

Entering where the meeting was taking place, he was immediately taken aback by just how many folk were here. He recognized a few and gave a smile to one of his Underground members, [member="Anastasia Rade"]. He also had Wren on his side. Looking over at [member="Serena Bouie"]

I know of the Mandos. They’re… strong. But I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them.

Zealots, the lot of them.

[member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Arrbi Betna"]

Solan walked with those of whom he fought for these days, one of a few whom he would give his life to help and watched as [member="Muad Dib"] and [member="Vilaz Munin"] talked. Both figures he barely knew, yet still he understood the two of them while he walked silently and didn't speak a word while they walked. He was very different for once in how he acted, no jokes, no smiles, no anything. It was not because of who they were to talk to, no those of [member="Connor Harrison"] and [member="Maya Whitelight"] were both people he full well knew were people whom he could never hold a candle too. But he just was silent and respectful for no true reason.

Once they reached the Silver Jedi his body bowed to first [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"], holding it for a second as his head dipped just a bit further with one hand over his chest and the other behind him. His eyes remained closed and he kept his presence as small as he could, speaking only then. "It is a pleasure once more to see you and your people, i had hoped that things turned out well during the battle and regret i could not help the Order this last time." He kept his body bowed for another second before straightening up and letting his head drift towards the other members of the Silvers standing nearby or residing in the area.

There were others he noticed no longer were with the silvers, or atleast at this meeting. Those of whom like Rasu, and Iella. Even Sochi was no longer here and his eyes lingered in a space behind the delegates for whom were here half expecting to see the old leaders. He hated death sometimes, even if they were not dead he knew that atleast one, maybe two were. Friends of his, gone.

His expression never changed though, eyes settling lastly on [member="Nima Tann"] who he recognized but could not say he knew. The wheel chair striking him immediately as his expression drew a bit softer until he turned his attention to her fully and gave her a separate bow before speaking lowly. "I am sorry for your injury, but i am sure that you will be just as strong as you were before... you do not need a body to do good and enjoy the beauty of the world, i am sure that this world can show you that beauty..." He reached to his side and in one of the pouches of his belt he removed a seed, reaching out to give it to her. "Try planting it if you want madam Jedi, you don't need to be a warrior for that." He could feel her shame and sadness, and knew that showing her pity would only bring worse feelings so instead he would give her that seed as a gift, something to show her that there is no reason to feel shame for her position. The Seed itself would grow into a dark blue flower whose petals were small and many, specifically chosen to not be invasive into environments and for its size as it was as large as the forearm at full growth.

With that finished his head would nod to [member="Coren Starchaser"], a man who he had seen but never talked to before stepping back and letting the other mandalorians talk and do as they were meant to. That was after all the reason that they were here, to talk about a new relation between the Mandalorians and the Silver Sanctum.

Finally, five minutes had passed and they were right on time. Well, almost they weren't exactly spot on but they were definitely not one minute late that's for sure. As the vessel safely landed on the designated landing pad to meet the representatives of the Silver Sanctum Coalition the Rally Master placed his hands on his buy'ce that hid his face and removed it clipping it to his utility belt. He sure wouldn't be needing it today when being diplomatic with another culture. He only wore his helmet when it came to warfare or hunting a rogue for credits. Another thing that would be different coming from him was that there were no weapons on him, not even a knife. Very uncommon, but he had his reasons. He wasn't sure if he would bring a tensed atmosphere or violate some policy he wasn't aware of. Ziost was different than what was happening at this moment at Voss-Ka.

"Well, best to pray that we don't screw up, and Muad don't do something stupid," he responded back to [member=Anastasia Rade], the adopted sister of their current Mand'alor and the Mad Knight of Mandalore as he saw a sword pulled from its sheath. Now was not the time for that, but it did show that he was the only one armed, or so he thought. The familiar hiss of the ship was heard as the mechanism of the ship opened the pad of the shuttle they arrived on. He walked out and saw many new faces except the one of Thurion. How was he supposed to greet them? In his culture he greeted people with Mando'a words and grabbed the arm of his felolow vod as she or he would do the same way. Noticing the bows from the Jedi Vilaz returned one, adapting to the environment he was in. "Thank you, Grandmaster," he began while trying to speak properly,"It's a pleasure to meet-" and was suddenly cut off with the unexpected Cantina Music that filled his ears. The Redneck then saw a Twil'lek, in a wheel chair, approach the group apologizing for the music she had played. He could tell she was embarrassed just by how she talked. Who wouldn't be? But it wasn't a grave mistake that would affect the negotiations.

"No worries, and thanks," he replied back to Nima, and had a face of curiosity and concern on his face. Now, back to his introduction. "I'm Rally Master Vilaz Munin, nice to meet y'all." Once he introduced himself and every other member of this meeting introduced themselves he then followed Thurion to a staircase that would lead them to the conference room to discuss of this alliance that he hoped would be formed.

[member=Arrbi Betna], [member=Coci Heavenshield], [member=Thurion Heavenshield], [member=Anija Betna], [member=Connor Harrison], [member=Nima Tann], [member=Muad Dib], [member=Maya Whitelight], [member=Valiens Nantaris], [member=Solan Charr], [member=Serena Bouie], [member=Coren Starchaser]

Betna made his way out of the cockpit once the shuttle hand landed and gathered with the rest of the group before heading down and towards the Silver Sanctum's welcoming party. Everything seemed in order and even the sudden blast of cantina music from one of the Jedi's wheelchair didn't quite seem to unbalance the situation. In fact, it almost made things seem more normal, more casual for Betna.

He pulled his helmet off and clipped it to his belt. Voss-ka was nearing it's autumnal cycle which was fine by him. It was cooler, but not too cold, and reminded him of the harvest season soon coming back home on Mandalore. After the Grandmaster spoke, Betna inclined his head to the man respectfully.

"The journey was pleasant enough," he said politely. "And we're most grateful that you could see us on such short notice."

As the Grandmaster lead the group away, Betna grinned and followed. Once the stairs had been navigated, it was a simple matter to make it to the conference room.

"So, where to begin," Betna mused, taking a seat after a moment.

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Anija Betna"]

Muad Dib had followed along deigning not to bow or otherwise give any inclination of gratitude to the silvers. He wasn't here to pander to good social graces or play nice. He was here to ensure both parties were aware they had enemies that coincided with one another. Up the stairs he went eyes always on the silvers and hands always near his weapons. There were very few that Muad trusted and even fewer whom he liked, so it wasn't a big surprise he wasn't winning any awards for being a gracious guest.

But he wasn't here to win friends but allies.

As several of the mandalorians and silvers seated themselves around a table the Mad Knight chose to instead pace back and forth behind his vode like an attack dog on a leash. Course none of the mando'ade had a leash that could truly control the sith, but he had acknowledged that attacking would be allies would be poor form and would reflect negatively upon his vode, so he restrained himself from showing his true nature. Glowing blue eyes moved among those seated waiting for negotiations or treaty guidelines to be outlined.

[member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] @(everyone on page 1 I'm too lazy to mention)

As soon as everyone had gathered and formed their greetings, it was time to move to more conducive quarters for further talks. She is skeptical, very much so. Further information known to her would have Coci asking some questions of their guest and what exactly they wish of the Silver Coalition. This Coalition, made up of two groups which wish to remain serparate from the other, the Levantine Sanctum and The Order of the Silver Jedi, remain thus or at least that is what she hoped. But regardless they have a common problem which must be adressed. As do the Mandalorians.

As Coci entered the conferancy room, she did not take up any notible position but remained toward the back and stood right next to [member="Muad Dib"]. She will let the others talk firstly, and if and when needed will voice her opinion. Her black eyes took in everyone in the room, before she turned and considered the person standing next to her. The Jedi Master sensed the darkness within him, his intentions stayed for the moment, she wonder for how long. In any case Coci will act if required, there are too many of her fellow Jedi here she will protect at all costs.

She remained silent.

[member="Muad Dib"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Anija Betna"]

The Mad Knight turned his glowing, blue eyes onto the woman who stood sentry next to him. A grin crossed his face, white teeth flashing, in what resembled a predatory beast. The diplomats and speakers of their two people would converse at the table but he was a man of action and chose to be on guard. He was intrigued to find that this woman chose a role so similar to his own. He had felt the turbulent emotions from the silvers and figured others of their kind would stand at watch, but this being who resounded quite strongly in the force stood at attention beside him. The power and conviction of the lightside of the force echoed through her aura making Muad wince slightly and increase his own rage within to balance out the presence beside him.

"You need not fear my intentions, silver. I would not dishonor my vode, my brethren, by breaking the truce we have here in this place. Normally I would be the first to rush into combat with jetii, but here I can control myself. I find the philosophy of the Jetii to be flawed. But you silvers intrigue me. I may have to haunt your halls and gleam knowledge of your order before considering you enemy or friend. These ... talks ... will shed some light on any alliance the clans may choose to have with you."

As he spoke he felt the familiarity she had with those there present. Also he sensed very close bonds to her. Eyes scanned the silvers gathered seeking just who here felt the same intense bond as she did. Then eyes fell upon [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and Muad grinned again before turning cunning eyes back to his fellow silver sentry with a knowing look.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] (@others who are still on page 1 that I'm still too lazy to tag)

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | Muad Dib | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | @Coren Starchasher | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Anija Betna"]
The bite of the darkside, strong within the man standing next to her. Coci turned to meet his gaze as he spoke and her black eyes fixed firmly to his. Her eyes, able to see more than most, it is a gift that Coci has and has served her well through the years. It is an ability not enhanced by the force, but a natural born talent given to her by the grace of her mother. Unnatural glowing eyes met her's, blue unlike anything she had ever seen, strange considering his alliance on the spectrum of the force. And yet her face remained stoic as did her purpose. Those in the room might consider her decision to stand back and keep guard as out of character for her, but they are unaware of her true duty as Jedi, and that is how it should be, that is how it always will be.

There is no intention of breaking the truce within her either, in fact like the man standing next to her, she is in position to defend the truce and to see the talks uninterrupted. If .. the common enemy was to walk through the door, she knew that she would be the first, along side the man beside her to place herself between the enemy and protect those she loves. She is no diplomat, Coci is a Silver Shadow and there are better heads for the talks of treaty in the room than she.

"It is not the philosophies of the Jedi are flawed, it is beings that profess to understanding it, that are", she smiled in return. "Simply because we are sentient beings and by that nature alone, we are not perfect and lack the capacity. The philosophy is sound, it is the subjectivity we place on the philosophy that becomes .. flawed".

"Have you ever met anyone that lives by a philosophy and does it well?". She grinned now, as she turned away to look over the room once more. Her eyes followed his line of sight as he looked upon Thurion and back to her. They do not hide their relationship nor their strength within it. She smiled.

All the while however, Coci's force senses reached out around the room and beyond, keep vigilance within the force to be aware of any danger, and so far nothing threatened them immediately, but she sense more. There is deep seated sense of fear within the man standing next to her, something that stifles him and something she can not grasp .. yet.

The waters will be tested.

Coci leaned in slightly toward him, lowered her voice so only he could hear her. "I sense a veil of fear in you, from were it stems I do not know, but you are fighting against it, trying to .. climb out from under it. You want to be rid of it, to be able to be ... you. Again". Now she turned and looked into his face, her eyes set to his and no emotion showed, her voice resounded in sincerity and genuine purpose. "If .. I am right, you wil need help and you will not find it from a Sith. You will need a Jedi for that", she turned her fixed gaze away and looked to the delegation once more. Is she offering to help him if he wishes? yes.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Anija Betna"]

Nantaris watched the Dark Mandalorian mouth off. That was what he had expected, but surely it had been poor judgement on behalf of the Mandalorians to take such a man to a Jedi conference. That was a red rag to a ronto.

Still, since no one was actually getting into negotiating, Nantaris decided to prod things along.
“I think we should begin with not needling each other, and start off with what both sides hope to accomplish here, and then negotiate to a compromise.”
You know, diplomacy? He added this last silently.

The Mad Knight turned his body slightly toward Coci as she spoke. There was enough Jedi in here to speak in flowery words, but then again he had met many Sith who had a silver tongue when it same to speech, not to mention the millions of rogues and smugglers who fancied themselves smooth and suave. But this woman didn't speak so eloquently to stand above other or to be condescending, instead she spoke with full understanding and a truth that she felt within. It was something he respected.

Grinning again he folded his arms and listened more closely all the while keeping his senses extended on those in the room and without. He felt the anxiety, frustration, hope, and fear from those gathered. Each emotion had it's place especially in such company combined with the battles each, the mandalorians and the silvers, had fought and endured. It was something that could force the two factions apart. It was something that could potentially bring them together.

As Coci spoke of fear and the possibility of aiding Muad he focused his eyes on her. But his sensing in the force warned him of another's gaze and he turned to look at the man, [member="Valiens Nantaris"] , who was nearly glaring at the Sith Knight. It didn't take a genius or a telepath or even a superb force user to see the judgement and condescension in the man's gaze. Immediately Muad reacted tapping into his rage and anger, and even the affore noticed fear to swell the darkside within.

Beginning to raise his hand he paused as he caught sight of his vode, his family. They were needing to make a peace, a treaty here, and his actions would not only affect himself but all of Manda'yaim. He was mando'ad, a member of the vode, and his actions would stain the view of all mandalorians.

Clenching his fist he turned the power inward taming the whirlwind within even as he memorized the man's face. He would control his madness if he had to leave the room and jump off the stairs to land on his head to knock some temporary sanity into himself. Realizing his grin had turned into a silent snarl he closed his eyes for a moment and sought a measure of peace, something he had learned on Tython. Breathing calmly he focused on a memory of hammering a sword into shape. The pure physicality and pure focus of the force as he created his blade and imbued it brought his emotion into check.

Opening glowing eyes he turned his view away from Valiens and back to the odd black eyes of the woman Coci. Brow arched slightly as he remembered her words all the while he wondered at the eye color of the lightsider, something a darksider would normally have. A hand reached out and lightly squeezed [member="Arrbi Betna"] on the shoulder, for as the leader of the expedition and a seasoned warrior it was obvious he would be attuned to all the warriors under him. It was to reassure the vod that Muad was still in control.

"If you are serious about ... helping, it would not be something I would necessarily be against. But a fair warning, my madness, my emotions, they are part of who I am, part of my identity. I know not if it's possible to separate the madness within from who I am. But it's a path I would find interesting to tread."

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Almost immediately there were tensions between the two groups. [member="Nima Tann"]'s presence was endearing, knowing she was still not well but wanted to do her part for the Order. When the gentleman with glowing eyes locked gaze with his wife, however, it effectively sucked out what goodwill both parties had brought to the meeting. "Everyone," Thurion interrupted. "Take a seat." He looked towards [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Muad Dib"]. "All of you. I have already stationed guards outside in the hallway. There is no need to keep vigil." His eyes then met Coci's and his face and voice both softened. "I'm sure they did not come all this way to cause trouble. Please..." he told her, gesturing to the empty chair next to his.

There was a need to diffuse the tension and get this show on the road. "Now, then," he said as he slumped down into his seat, hands clasped together upon the table. "We all know why we're here. The Mandalorians have long fought and suffered the powers of the dark side, long before the Coalition or even the Silver Order. But even they cannot fight two wars at the same time, let alone while being caught in the middle; the Sith forever looming in the Deep Core while this new threat, the Primeval, has free reins along the Tingel Arm. This meeting is to ensure an alliance between our two people so that we keep our enemies off our backs, together."

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | Anija Betna | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Serena Bouie"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Connor had his arms folded, listening and watching. He’d followed the others into the room, an quick comforting hand placed on Nima’s shoulder as he passed, and moved to the side, standing behind the others as he took everything in. However, when the biting started, he stopped and just watched. He cared a great deal for Coci, and while she didn’t need or particularly want his “protection”, Connor still was irked by those talking down to her.

As the Dark Mandalorian started mouthing off, he rested his chin in the cup of his hand and watched him. Why did he even bother coming. Yet again, time was being wasted talk and arguing and doing little. This would all end in no clear resolution, but waste the time of Masters who should be out piecing together the broken pieces of Silver Sanctum space now invaded by Primeval and Sith forces. A quick pinch of his brow calmed the frustration.

Connor brushed his stubble with his index finger as he watched the Mando and those piercing orbs for eyes and shook his head gently. Madness? The man knew nothing about madness. He’d love to take a swipe, and then leave.

The Grandmaster spoke up, echoing Valiens, but Connor felt an alliance would take far longer to make before the next attack; whenever that would be.

[member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Arrbi Betna"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Maya Whitelight"] | [member="Anija Betna"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Serena Bouie"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
The little music accident was not a concern for everyone, which made her thankful for, she didn't want to feel that embarassment for the rest of this meeting. Also, there were sweet comments about her situation, she smiled and thanked everyone for their support, and there was one man which creeped her out with glowing eyes and some strange aura full of darkness, but she knew that his intention was good, to say at least since he was on a diplomatic quest, bad ones usually don't do diplomacy. And one of them gave her a seed with a good speech, she knew him from somewhere, maybe heard his name before, [member="Solan Charr"]. "Thank you for your kind words, I'll plant it. What flower is this?" She whispered without cutting the little tense conversation between Master Heavenshield and the man which creeped her out before, but it was soonly cleared by the Grandmaster who told everyone to sit. Well, she was sitting already so there was nothing to do instead of listening.

Alas, the diplomacy was failing already here. So she was curious how was the thing going to play with the Mandalorians, but they were about to find out about that. For now she just sat and wait, being a good Master and examining the people that were around the "round table." The Grandmaster made a good speech about the upcoming threats and the importance of fighting together. She lived the threat of the Dark side first hand, losing the control of her below, and it was the dark times that the good ones were being punished by the universe for their good deeds so they needed to stick together. She continued to listen, and try to find any not-honest answers or intentions in their voices. This little diplomatic quest wasn't as easy as she thought, it seemed.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Serena Bouie"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Kaida was not participating in the negotiations. Nor was she inside the building where the delegates were talking. She had the feeling that sooner or later she would have felt like driving an ice spike through someone's skull if she was actually attending. She strongly doubted that [member="Valiens Nantaris"] was enjoying himself! As for Voss, truth be told, she did not like the planet much.

As a matter of fact, the locals were quite irritating. Such as this particular specimen, who seemed to believe she was interested in hearing about his glorious civilisation. "The Voss have a proud and ancient civilisation. Our Mystics have charted a course beyond the pitfalls of Light and Dark. What these Jedi call the Force is a conduit of healing and understanding. Through their gifts, our Mystics guide our society onto the path of wisdom."

"Sounds like you've swallowed the party brochure," Kaida muttered to herself, tone icy.

"What, I beg your pardon? I cannot expect an outsider to acknowledge the..."

"Unimpeachable wisdom of the Mystics? I come from a planet where the people were taught our faith was the fountain of knowledge and we were the only intelligent race in the Galaxy. How things change," Kaida bit back, tone acidic.

"Our prophets have such power that they defeated both an Imperial and a Republic battle fleet. They are the perfecti, they guided our people on the path of wisdom and brought the savage Gormak to heel," the Voss declared confidently.

"Funny, we had savages we 'brought to heel' as well. But aren't the Voss and the Gormak related?"

"No, the Gormak are primitives. We benevolently guide them and hold their savage urges in check. The true Voss were uplifted through the power of the Mystics..."

"Yes, yes. Come back when you can think for yourself." When he did not get the hint, her tone turned as frosty and frigid as a snowstorm on Hoth. "Leave."

[member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Vilaz Munin"]

Solan smiled and nodded his head to her before hearing the words to take your seats. In interest of answering her question he took a nearby seat for the moment off to the side of the meeting anyways, he did not expect to speak at all during the main portion of the meeting. So his voice lowered as he answered her and twisted the small illusionary image of a straight stemmed flower with few leaves and vibrant red petals that stretched out a bit yet still remained together. "Its called a pyro flower, i carry them and a number of other seeds with me these days for personal reasons." He cut out the illusion immediately so that too much of his aura did not expand as it was no lighter than Maud's own, simply had a different tone to it than Maud's, holding very little of a sickening feeling to it. His aura seemed less evil and more primal in its consumption of the darkside, ever present by the joyful and soft expression he wore during a time like this especially.

With that his eyes turned to focus on the conversation of the others, the lights and the surroundings being taken in as the two groups sat across from each other. Coci and Maud's conversation drawing his interest for a moment but not for too long as his eyes then drifted to Thurion and to Valiens whom pushed towards the reason for this meeting and he just watched as he waited for things to continue. So many different people than the last time, the twilik he had conversed with being the only one he knew truly from the old order... her and [member="Connor Harrison"] of course. Whom he aimed a smile at before tilting his head down for a few seconds in respect of the man. It seemed he had found his path and it was with the Silvers... good. That day with him at that Temple had been enough for Solan to know that man would never forsake the others of his order, no matter how hard it was or what was in his way. For half a second he considered greeting the man with words but said nothing as he was out of earshot in terms of a whisper unlike Nima was.

"There is an element of madness in all of us, just to varying degrees. There has to be in order to survive the galaxy", she replied to the man beside her. She is not being flippant or down playing his situation but in a sense she is right. "I offer my help to you. If and when you are ready to receive it, just contact me here on Voss". She bowed her head to bid farewell as the summon came from Thurion.

There is much tension in the air, and what surprised Coci the most was that all of the tension stemmed for the Silver Coalition members. Her eyebrow raised at each and every one of them. Why are they allowing their emotions to take hold of them? The only one in the room that seemed to have control was Nima, and she of all of them, had the right to hold a grievance for what happened to her. And Yet she does not, and her strength in her will prevailing. How strong she has become, a powerful master of the Order and now that she has blossomed into a woman, she is wise. The pains she has suffered, the pain that continues, will subside with the love and support from her closest friends, but moreover because she is strong.

Although the Coalition members did not have the benefit of hearing the conversation between Muad and herself, surely they could sense their was no threat. It worried her that they are jumping to conclusions, without considering the options. It is the first lesson learned by Jedi, and they have forgotten it seems.

Before Coci took her seat, she passed near Nima and those that gathered around her. She did not know [member="Solan Charr"] personally, but respected him for coming to the Coalition aid when Ziost was threatened. Her head inclined toward him as greeting and thanks. To [member="Connor Harrison"], her eyebrow arched as a grin formed in the corner of her mouth, but not a word passed her lips.

"Nima your presence here is welcomed, seeing you here is heartening that these talks will succeed. I want to spend some time with you later, if you are up for it". A low bow of respect to one of the Orders greatest.

Turning, "Yes Grand Master Heavenshield", she responded as her beloved gestured toward a seat next to him, in which she was soon seated. However, she remained quiet once more, and would await the response from the Mandalorian delegation. But what was actually playing on her mind? Vigil! Her arms came up and crossed her chest. Vigil.....

The room's temperature dropped a degree or two.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Muad Dib"] | [member="Vilaz Munin"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | Where is [member="Maya Whitelight"] and those peace peaches.

As everyone had entered the conference room the Warrior had taken a seat at the left side of Arrbi and remained silent until someone had spoken from either parties. He had no idea how to initiate a discussion like this and was concerned that if he took the pitch then he would make an error. But before anyone could say something of the topic that they were about to discuss there was already an atmosphere of tension around them. All eyes were set on Coci and Muad as they were having a talk of something irrelevant. Though, it wasn't what words they exchanged, it was the aurora of the Dark side that could be smelled by every Force User in this room. He heard of the rumors of Muad. Ruthless, violent, seeking for some victim to strike down, and insane. He was worried that the Mad Knight couldn't restrain himself before their hosts and would have to be stunned to neutralize him. Thankfully, no violence had broken loose and no one had drawn their weapons out.

Finally, the Grandmaster had spoken and alerted to everyone of the threat that were right at their borders. The Redneck could only nod his head and say, "Aye, Grandmaster, and maybe make this alliance more than a military alliance."He shrugged and then continued, "I ain't a good politician cause that's now how me and my vode function. But I can tell you this: when we make this alliance y'all can be damn sure that we will honor that agreement. We're not like the hypocrites of the Republic run by some bureaucratics that are good for nothing." He had spoken his mind, but didn't lay down any terms coming from him and his vode.

That part was for Anija and Betna.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member=Anija Betna] [member=Anastasia Rade]

Serena did not nod a response to Coren, it took training to not react when talking through this kind of link.

It would seem that one of them is quite agitated, or..something.

Serena empathy skills slowly pushed through the force as she looked around the room they stood in preparing to take seat she could not help but feel emotions from some, and yet others were blank. Amulets of some type she wondered, or those little creatures that created force bubbles.

Perhaps these mandalorians are different.

Perhaps. She kept her focus waiting to see if she could pick up deception on any of their parts.

[member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Arrbi Betna"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Betna caught the interaction between Muad and Coci, perhaps a little too late. Whatever needling had been perceived had passed already, or so it seemed. He decided to attempt to smooth it over a bit and move along. No need to ruffle feathers unnecessarily for no reason.

"[member="Muad Dib"] is a trusted friend, ally, and capable warrior. As is [member="Vilaz Munin"]. Both have served with and under me for some time and have earned my respect, my trust, and my friendship. I might not appreciate what they might teach my offspring," he said, gesturing to the men in question with a chuckle. "But I would trust them to guard my daughter with their lives. Both are a bit rough around the edges, but that goes for most Mandalorians, myself included."

He didn't recognize many here outside of the images he'd seen here and there while preparing for the meeting, but one member did catch his eye. Arrbi nodded amicably towards [member="Connor Harrison"] in greeting. He'd missed the man in the earlier exchanges and only spotted him now. He then turned his attention to the Grand Master, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"].

"An alliance is indeed what we seek, but I want to make something very clear before we continue," he said neutrally, placing a datapad on the table and sliding over to the Coalition delegation. Not many knew how the Mandalorians worked, but as far as dealings between the Mandalorian people and outsiders worked it fell to the individual clans to determine things for themselves. The Mand'alor may declare one thing or another about various doings and goings on, but the clans truly held the power of the Mandalorians in many regards. "I cannot speak for all the clans of Mandalore. We are not as... unified as your government or governments such as the Republic or Techno Union. We are a confederation of clans, some more powerful than others, some with more weight than others. On that datapad you'll see the clans that support this treaty. Most of Mandalore agrees that an alliance is necessary and would only benefit both our peoples, but other clans seek allies elsewhere or wish to remain neutral. They will not side with the Sith, but they should be considered neutral. You'll find, however, that the majority of the clans stand behind us in this matter. We are here to discuss the terms of alliance and determine the path both our peoples may tread in the path towards better relations."

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Kaida Taldir"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Muad Dib"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anija Betna"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

Right, the Mandos. And that one, that one that was clearly the Sith. Coren… he wasn’t too keen on that one, but it was… explaining himself. Still, he’d have to keep an eye out. And know where it was at all times. The best bet for Coren’s money? Shoot the Sith now, end its life, then talk to the Mandos that weren’t a poison among the galaxy. Sure, he was skipping around but he was background noise for this meeting. The Sanctum side of the Coalition’s interests would be spoken for by Valiens, and Heavenshield, either of them, weren’t bad.

For Jedi.

He looked over at Wren and nodded. Have to keep an eye on him. Telepathic communications with Coren Starchaser were a trick. Man was handicapped in the Force as it was, but the way Wren and he met, and… melded? There was an ease to the flow between them. It was comforting. Maybe they are, maybe they ain’t.

Gaze going between the known of Vilaz, an Underground member, and the Grand Poo-bah himself, the Starchaser nodded. “It’d be good to get some folk on our side. Turn the tide, start throwing a fight the way of the Primeval, Techno Union and the Sith.” Coren’s very most favorite target.

[member="Serena Bouie"]
[member="Vilaz Munin"]
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom